PDA

View Full Version : Manuscript to make the Philosopher's Stone!

amoodikh
05-06-2013, 01:45 PM
Hi,

I found this website selling a manuscript with 1000 NEW ZEALAND DOLLARS.
Here is the link: http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~criticol/index.html.htm

If I understand correctly this manuscript teach you step by step how to make the philosopher's stone.

Did anybody here bought it? If so is it as it claims?:confused:

Krisztian
05-06-2013, 02:34 PM
I found this website selling a manuscript with 1000 NEW ZEALAND DOLLARS.
Here is the link: http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~criticol/index.html.htm

I mean this with utmost respect, that posting seems to be the ramblings of mania than that of wisdom. I understand, it's exciting to find manuscripts that claim this and that, saving the reader from their current state and welfare. But why sell for any amount if one can make gold from the transmutation of the stone?

If I understand correctly this manuscript teach you step by step how to make the philosopher's stone.

Many have claimed such. Some are true, some are not.

The biggest issue is, in terms of practical application, namely, lab-work is, that it's the in-between steps that's requiring of guidance. There're many recipes at hand, but the state of the worker influences much the work itself. So whether something is given step by step in alchemy means very little.

Having said all that, this is just my opinion.

Why don't you contact Rubaphilos Salfluere of The Heredom Group, he's based in New Zealand, one of the last remaining alchemist from the Fr. Albertus era?

Did anybody here bought it? If so is it as it claims?:confused:

I have not.

Andro
05-06-2013, 03:15 PM
1. At best, this looks like some dubious Cinnabar Archemy scam.

2. A sucker is born every minute.

3. Another sucker was just born while I was typing the above, and he/she just sent 1,000$ for the recipe :)

amoodikh
05-06-2013, 03:15 PM
Hi Krisztian,

true what you said and quite informative. Good idea to seek Mr.Rubaphilos Salfluere opinion.

Krisztian
05-06-2013, 03:34 PM
Good idea to seek Mr.Rubaphilos Salfluere opinion.

Be careful my friend! That's all my point was.

If you're involved with alchemy, with this field, over the years, you see these claims being posted randomly.

Lunsola
05-06-2013, 08:08 PM
Please don't waste your time wondering about scams like this. No successful or true alchemist sells our art. I doubt anyone will spoon feed you sacred knowledge or give you a recipe to make anything. It's just not how we usually operate but sometimes very rarely it does happen. That being said, most of us are willing to offer hints, point you in the right direction of reading materials, and share concepts.

So now I will give you the Ultimate Recipe.

Ultimate Recipe: Research, experiment, pray...........repeat as necessary.
You'll only fail if/when you give up or lose interest.

Donna Matrix
05-06-2013, 08:26 PM
I think the blue dot is more helpful for making the stone.

I plan on conjuring teachers.

amoodikh
05-06-2013, 08:38 PM
Please don't waste your time wondering about scams like this. No successful or true alchemist sells our art. I doubt anyone will spoon feed you sacred knowledge or give you a recipe to make anything. It's just not how we usually operate but sometimes very rarely it does happen. That being said, most of us are willing to offer hints, point you in the right direction of reading materials, and share concepts.

So now I will give you the Ultimate Recipe.

Ultimate Recipe: Research, experiment, pray...........repeat as necessary.
You'll only fail if/when you give up or lose interest.

I agree about the ultimate Recipe concept. All my success and failures are based on my own research and hints from good friends.

http://imageshack.us/a/img543/5944/leadgraduationtoau1jpg.jpg
Lead graduation to Au and was not stable, last only for few minutes.

amoodikh
05-06-2013, 08:48 PM
1. At best, this looks like some dubious Cinnabar Archemy scam.

2. A sucker is born every minute.

3. Another sucker was just born while I was typing the above, and he/she just sent 1,000$ for the recipe :)

Hi Androgynus,

Thanks for the warning. Only suckers that are always round the corner to prey on but not a researcher.

horticult
05-07-2013, 10:55 AM
that manuscript is offered for many years...

Illen A. Cluf
05-08-2013, 01:00 AM
that manuscript is offered for many years...

I also saw it years ago. It's just too obviously a scam.

alfr
05-08-2013, 06:19 AM
Hi Krisztian you say:
Why don't you contact Rubaphilos Salfluere of The Heredom Group, he's based in New Zealand, one of the last remaining alchemist from the Fr. Albertus era?

also i think that this is a very good idea

my best regards alfr

amoodikh
05-08-2013, 11:29 AM
Hi Krisztian you say:

also i think that this is a very good idea

my best regards alfr

Here is repy Rubaphilos Salfluere

if the guy who produced that webpage can do what he says, why does he need your $1000 for his book?

its an advertisement, and as anyone buying anything knows, every advert contains some degree of deception. at the same time anyone in the advertising business knows that by its very nature advertising is dishonest and coercive.

after 2000 years of known histry of alchemy, where some of the most advanced intellectuals humanity has produced have failed to achieve the goal of alchemical transmutation, how likely do you think it is that the guy who designed that webpage is better than all those people?

my best regards,
amoodikh

Krisztian
05-10-2013, 01:40 AM
Well, there you have it.

There's an old belief among alchemists, or I should say in the history of the Art, that when a master moves into your area, proximity to the geographical location, one takes notice. I know that this may sound funny; but, one who can make the True Stone, transmute matter in other words, that individual tends to stick out in some unusual way. So others who're in search of this legendary substance tend to be attracted in mysterious ways to that individual. . . . My point being, when people post this and that, others in that area would have noticed that individual energetically long before the posts. So that was the reason for my suggestion.

TUNGSTEN
01-27-2014, 09:27 PM
Mod Note: Another ad/link for a book claiming to teach how to make the stone.
Moved here from Antimony, Acetate Path (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?3877-Antimony-Acetate-Path) (where is was off-topic).

http://art-du-vivant.com/blogcfio/alchemy-an-initiate-talks/

how to make the stone using many ways, way of antimony also, if you could get it please share the information with us

Andro
01-27-2014, 09:39 PM
http://art-du-vivant.com/blogcfio/alchemy-an-initiate-talks/
how to make the stone using many ways, way of antimony also, if you could get it please the information with us

For now, I've moved the above post here, because it links to an advertizement for a course that claims to teach (for the modest sum of €97) how to make the Philosopher's Stone...

I don't even know what to say to this...

For whoever falls for this, here's my advice:

Go ahead and purchase your adept-ship for €97. You've earned it.

crestind
01-30-2014, 05:53 AM
I also saw it years ago. It's just too obviously a scam.
On the contrary, the feeling I got from it was that it was more legitimate than most alchemy texts old and new. I have my reasons for this. Sadly the man has passed several years ago, apparently of a heart attack.

1. It's written in the modern era, so you can be sure 50% of the book isn't superstitious b.s. about God this God that.
2. He clearly says, no mystical language nonsense.
3. Guy studied many other more practical sciences before studying alchemy, so you can be sure his head isn't filled with hot air.

Illen A. Cluf
01-30-2014, 12:14 PM
On the contrary, the feeling I got from it was that it was more legitimate than most alchemy texts old and new. I have my reasons for this. Sadly the man has passed several years ago, apparently of a heart attack.

The very statement that he died of a heart attack should answer the question of whether or not he developed a "cure for terminal diseases."

He said:

"Also it could be of great benefit to humankind as regards its alleged cures for terminal diseases, Even if it could only cure Cancer!

A little note here for information purposes as regards the cures and the gold: I can tell you that it has been very well documented throughout the ages, and by people who were well known and respected, some even famous, who have publicly stated that they have seen the results of these cures with their very own eyes".

DonSweet
02-05-2014, 07:06 AM
Just some ponderings from a nebbish ...

As with any true spiritual path, it's inevitable that charlatans will arise. Heck, in this culture (Western, particularly) it's virtually demanded.

Many misunderstand the Philosopher's Stone as a Magic Pill. Perhaps in some rudimentary sense, perceived by a limited thinker, it could be seen that way.

But we all know -- at least I hope we, here, do -- that The Philosopher's Stone is a step on a journey for an individual, not a magic fruit or pill or product.

Can you call it an "elixir"? Probably, but then you have to define that word in detail ... great detail.

Many are locked with bolts and chains in the five-senses physical "reality" we all perceive through those senses. Even those expressing esoteric philosophy often refer to physical ritual and verbally manifest their perception of the non-physical in physical terms.

By definition that's not possible.

Those things that are non-physical are not describable or "experienceable" in any physical terms.

"As Above, So Below. As Below, So Above," may imply a parallel in philosophical terms, but experientially the physical description of the non-physical cannot exist in the five-senses, four-dimensional paradigm.

The point being, The Philosopher's Stone is not a "thing" as much as it is a "place" the alchemist finds themselves ... or more accurately, works to achieve.

Anyone ... alchemist or not ... that expects to find The Stone (or any parallel to it) purely in physical terms, is by definition abject failure from the start.

There is no "recipe," per se. It can never be achieved by precisely duplicating a process laid out by another.

If one were to fix a number, say, a million and a half true, devoted alchemists on the planet, there would not be a million and a half alchemists practicing Alchemy, but a million and a half spiritual paths with Alchemy in common.

Buying a recipe for The Philosopher's Stone is by definition false.

-- Don

TUNGSTEN
02-21-2014, 08:54 PM
each book (and recipes also) has some secret about laboratory processes

Illen A. Cluf
02-21-2014, 10:23 PM
There is no "recipe," per se. It can never be achieved by precisely duplicating a process laid out by another.

Interesting ponderings, Don, and until one actually reaches the materialization of the Stone, we are all left to guess. But, for me, at least, based on all my research and learning, I wouldn't rule out the possibility that the preparation of the Stone cannot be achieved by duplicating a process laid out by others. I believe that there may indeed be a "physical" Stone, the preparation of which can be taught, but that the more important aspect is what the making of that Stone could teach us in terms of our understanding of the natural order of things and how that physical process parallels that understanding of natural genesis.

I think that it's truly a reflection of "As above..so below".

Buying a recipe for The Philosopher's Stone is by definition false.

-- Don

I totally agree. I think that such a recipe should only ever be passed along as a gift, from one who knows, to one who is prepared to know.

crestind
02-22-2014, 06:06 AM
In my opinion, had one purchased it, it would have truly revealed the secret to a stone in a straightforward fashion without fuss. I say this because first and foremost he lists his numerous interests, and many of them are practical, down to earth sciences and pursuits that are far removed from the riddles and running in circles that comprise the more esoteric interests of most alchemists. I would have bought it.

Unfortunately, the seller has passed away from a heart attack some years ago.

alfr
02-22-2014, 02:00 PM
Hi crestind
ok you say that in your personal opinion that this it is good document on one the method to made the philosopher stone ( (imho is as "little ...little...." expensive cost 1000 new Zealand dollars ...) link:
http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~criticol/index.html.htm
and that this document in your opinion have and give clear explication on made the stone philosopher elixir etc (Always imho is as "little ...little...." expensive cost 1000 new Zealand dollars ) BUT so you have read it ? or know well it ? so can you say and expliocation beter that it is the basis etc of this process ?

my best regards alfr

ps
and if this autor has passed away from a heart attack some years ago who now seller copy of this him book ? a Group that have work in alchemy with him ?

crestind
02-22-2014, 04:29 PM
Hi crestind
ok you say that in your personal opinion that this it is good document on one the method to made the philosopher stone ( (imho is as "little ...little...." expensive cost 1000 new Zealand dollars ...) link:
http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~criticol/index.html.htm
and that this document in your opinion have and give clear explication on made the stone philosopher elixir etc (Always imho is as "little ...little...." expensive cost 1000 new Zealand dollars ) BUT so you have read it ? or know well it ? so can you say and expliocation beter that it is the basis etc of this process ?
Well, if it really did give plain instructions on the stone, $1,000 would be a pittance. It's really worth millions. Imagine perfect health until death.
I do not have the document myself, I do not know what's in it. My conclusions that it was truly a good book is based only on my intuition of what the author has written on the sales page.

ps
and if this autor has passed away from a heart attack some years ago who now seller copy of this him book ? a Group that have work in alchemy with him ?

I am not sure. By the looks of it he seems to be more of an independent researcher.

Illen A. Cluf
02-22-2014, 04:42 PM
I am not sure. By the looks of it he seems to be more of an independent researcher.

You can start by searching on his real name for acquaintances: Colin N. Atkinson, New Zealand.

It's quite possible that he lived in Tapuon, New Zealand, and his wife's name is Bev. If this is his orbituary notice, then it includes a picture of him (died at age 73).

http://notices.nzherald.co.nz/obituaries/nzherald-nz/obituary-preview.aspx?n=colin-newton-atkinson&pid=153163959&referrer=2865

Illen A. Cluf
02-22-2014, 05:01 PM
Further information.

I think that you can still respond to the page. It seems to be run by his daughter, Theresa, who uses the name "Criticol". The writer of the document, Colin Newton Atkinson, seems to have been an old-fashioned gold prospector when younger.

For additional friends that you can contact, and his daughter, Theresa see:

http://www.paydirt.co.nz/forums/yaf_postsm4642findlastpost_Colin---Criticol.aspx#post4813

DonSweet
04-06-2014, 05:06 AM
By the way Illen ...

Thank you.