PDA

View Full Version : DSS Precip - now what?

veritatem quaerens
05-06-2013, 07:45 PM
Greeting wise ones,
During the past full moon (Scopiro moon I think I read) I performed a precipitate drop on 2 gallons of 50% Dead Sea Salt and 50% Great Salt Lake salt mixed with distilled water (two separate 1 gallon amber glass jars). Over the course of appx 2 hrs per jar I brought the reconstituted salt water up to ~10.75 ph with constant stirring. The result was a nice fluffy white precip that settled to just over 1/3 of the total per jar. 24 hrs later performed a wash w/distilled water and 24hrs after that the precip settled to just under 1/3 of the jars. Last time I did this (couple of months ago) I dried the precip after reducing the MgOH2 w/HCL and heated the remaining powder with a butane torch (in the manner described on one of BC's subtleenergies pages). Didn't notice any profound effects (the most I've ever gotten from this stuff is a bit of a buzzing in the ajna chakra). So any suggestions on what else I can do with this (aside from diluting for my garden)? Any idea if "purifying" is useful or waste of time, material, etc. Any assistance/guidance would be appreciated (not least because no one on the ORMUS discussion list even bothered answering a similar post, lol).
peace,
Michael

Krisztian
05-06-2013, 08:18 PM
During the past full moon (Scopiro moon I think I read) I performed a precipitate drop on 2 gallons of 50% Dead Sea Salt and 50% Great Salt Lake salt mixed with distilled water (two separate 1 gallon amber glass jars). Over the course of appx 2 hrs per jar I brought the reconstituted salt water up to ~10.75 ph with constant stirring. The result was a nice fluffy white precip that settled to just over 1/3 of the total per jar.

Good.

The quality may not be the same as it once was, when it comes to sea salts. I've made ORMUS when it first came out, before the so-called community was formed around it, and other names 'popped up' associating themselves with it. I can tell you, that I've used to get more of what you call "fluffy white precip." than I do today. I've experimented with eight or nine different sea salts, Celtic found to have most.

The seas and oceans are, in some areas more than others, acidic.

So any suggestions on what else I can do with this (aside from diluting for my garden)? Any idea if "purifying" is useful or waste of time, material, etc. Any assistance/guidance would be appreciated (not least because no one on the ORMUS discussion list even bothered answering a similar post, lol).

Dr. Tamás Szikra of [now defunct and some would say, debunked] Treasure Alchemy suggested slowly heating it to evaporate. Raw foodists also recommend "cooking" on very low heat, arguing "not to kill the lifeforce" in it. All that comment just means, patience, work with low heat if you desire dry powder out of ORMUS.

I would say, if you're a serious experimenter, try both ways: purifying it and not. Check for yourself.

Didn't notice any profound effects (the most I've ever gotten from this stuff is a bit of a buzzing in the ajna chakra).

How long did you take it for?

I had profound experiences with ORMUS! Moved on from it because I kept "receiving" the message that it's days are gone now, for me.

Another comment I wanted to assert here, take it for what it is, you're attempting to work with something that's 'subtle'. Unless you have a psychic experience with this substance, as well as with others under the umbrella of alchemy, one can't move forward. It's more than just a physical experiment, or it is for me.

veritatem quaerens
05-07-2013, 11:49 AM
Thanks Krisztian, I have read positive reports about Celtic salts. I'll give the slow heating a try with one batch and keep the other as is. Tried a variety of "wpg's" (c. '99 - '01) for about two years. Yes, I recognize the 'subtle' nature of these materials (this particular drop was more successful than most of my others and I attribute that to the mindset/preparation employed on this occassion.)

Krisztian
05-07-2013, 03:09 PM
I have read positive reports about Celtic salts.

With the Celtic, I took it for approx. 1 consecutive year. I was beginning to have 'serious issues' with time and memory recall, towards the middle end. Was interfering at my workplace. 'Time' did take on a new meaning.

I'll give the slow heating a try with one batch and keep the other as is.

If you work with larger portions, then drying out the white into powder is the way to go. Slow dry, almost no heat. Then mix it into yogurt or other fatty foodstuff.

Yes, I recognize the 'subtle' nature of these materials (this particular drop was more successful than most of my others and I attribute that to the mindset/preparation employed on this occassion.)

Yes, I figured you would.

The other suggestion I would have is, make it while you perform certain visualizations, one may use alchemical plates, or follow methods proposed by various spiritual disciplines. See whether the quality and your psychic involvement with it changes.

Let me know how it goes.

veritatem quaerens
05-07-2013, 04:57 PM
It is only recently that I've employed focused visualizations (vs simple 'prayers') during 'processing' of my materials (ditto for the spagyiric work) and I think doing so did have some effect on how the precip behaved over the two or three days I was focused on it (the material didn't settle but stayed suspended somewhat above the halfway point for a couple of days). I'll keep you posted on my progress, thank you for your insights.