PDA

View Full Version : GMO and calcination

Susu
05-27-2013, 07:45 PM
So while walking down the grocery store I am reminded how a lot of our fruits and vegetable, in the US, are full of GMOs which can cause a lot of long term health issues in large consumption. The way these crops are grown are full of pesticides and the likes and are passed along to us when we ingest them. My thought was if we wanted to calcinate them down to use them as just the Sophic Salt would the calcination remove enough of it's impurities? I know I can always buy or grow organic herbs but for a curious neophyte I was just wondering.

FraterP.I.
05-30-2013, 02:17 PM
As a neophyte myself, I don't see why you it wouldn't be safe. Or, at least, less dangerous. Calcination and I have had a love/hate relationship so far so I wouldn't press MY luck with this. The Alchemical gods might still hold a grudge after some of the things I said during my last calcination. During calcination the body, oils, and other impurities are incinerated and washed out so that only the pure salt remains. This salt should not be tainted by the chemicals lacing our foods as they are mostly hosted in the fibers, fats, and oils of the plant. Just my thoughts.

In darkness and light.