PDA

View Full Version : Water fluoridation

Awani
05-28-2013, 01:05 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramlösa = The number one bottled water in the part of the world I live in... and it is fluoridated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qr2bSL5VQgM&feature=youtu.be

Interesting that fluor effects the pineal gland in a sedative manner i.e. it calcinates the gland...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSZQ3ixu7a4&feature=youtu.be

:cool:

Krisztian
05-28-2013, 04:26 PM
It's quite relevant in this part of the world as well, in North America. A local 76-year-old writer here seriously lobbied to keep it out of our city-water some years back, hasn't been an issue since.

The long-term (less than stellar) effects of that chemical on the brain is well known.

I think - this is a necessary push - it'll force people eventually to move out of large areas of population into the country side. Where I relocated to, I can still drink out of rivers without an issue.

Voltaire
12-06-2016, 10:45 PM
It's quite relevant in this part of the world as well, in North America. A local 76-year-old writer here seriously lobbied to keep it out of our city-water some years back, hasn't been an issue since.

The long-term (less than stellar) effects of that chemical on the brain is well known.

I think - this is a necessary push - it'll force people eventually to move out of large areas of population into the country side. Where I relocated to, I can still drink out of rivers without an issue.

That sounds amazing!
The idea of cool clean crisp water is making me feel so thirsty right now!

The flouride is obviously one of the worst toxins you can put in your body, as it never leaves.
There's a lot of confusion (intentionally) in the media between Calcium Flouride, and Sodium Flouride.

Calcium Flouride is one of the cornerstones of the zodiac's alchemical cell salts; it's found in cress, spinach, as well as other things, and is essential for not only 'the great work', but also bone development.

Sodium Flouride is a highly soluble paracite of a salt that is so soluble, once it finds its way into your body it makes its way to your pineal gland and stays there, calcifying it and impeding its function.
Imagine you have a light in your head, which shines brightly and illuminates everything around it (imagine the halo in classical artwork).
Now imagine that lightbulb being filled slowly with dense ceramic balls.
It will start with blocking out parts of the light bulb's glow, culminating in it being stopped altogether.
I've found that many people I speak to over the age of fifty say that they don't dream; I haven't researched thouroughly enough to provide an evidence-based conclution, but I would think this is due to flouride build-up over a lifetime from water supplies, all produced food, and toothpaste. (not to mention when you have fillings, dentists often put "flouride stacks" under the filling to "assist teeth"; something that will slowly pour flouride into your system over your lifetime)

Honestly after Kubrick's 'Dr.Strangelove' I'm suprised flouride wasn't banned outright...

elixirmixer
12-06-2016, 11:45 PM
Does distilling remove fluoride??

Have any of you drank an Archeaus of Water??

Ghislain
12-07-2016, 12:21 AM
Distillation does remove fluoride, but also removes most other desired minerals.

Not only is this time consuming it may also be detrimental to your health as I have read it can leach the
essential minerals from your body...you'd have to check that out for yourself.

A reverse osmosis filter can do the same job as distillation.

Ghislain

Awani
12-07-2016, 12:24 AM
Yes I don't think distilled water is good to drink on a regular basis. It is weak water. Sometimes I think alchemy inclined individuals sometimes want to "transmute/transform/manipulate" every damn thing... but clean pure Nature is often fine on its own.

I'm fortunate to have my own well so there is no fluoride in it (although there could be some anyway that gets in somehow). So I filter it with some sort of coal filter. This water is made for Gods. At least that is the taste of it in my opinion.

Kiorionis
12-07-2016, 01:21 AM
I agree with Ghislain, that it leaches out important minerals and electrolytes. But, it does help remove toxins as well.

I certainly wouldn't recommend anyone drink it longer than a week.

Andro
12-07-2016, 01:55 AM
There is an alternative POV on this topic, making the point that what we general consider as 'good' water (rivers, wells, springs, etc...) contains INORGANIC minerals, which CAN NOT be used and/or assimilated by the body, and are instead forming disease-causing deposits in our bio-system. This POV also makes a case for distilled water (to remove the harmful inorganic minerals) as well as getting our ORGANIC minerals (which the body can actually use) from plant sources, after having become 'bio-available'.

From an Alchemical perspective, the Vegetable Kingdom can be seen as the intermediary (and medium) realm between mineral and human/animal. This 'Intermediary Kingdom' seemingly converts the inorganic minerals (taken from rocks & soil) to their organic form (photosynthesis apparently playing a part in this process), thus making them usable by the human/animal body.

Unless you want drink rocks dissolved in water, that is :)

Here are some quotes:

“Distilled water is the greatest solvent on earth. (It is) the only water that can be taken into the body without damage to the tissues. What we as scientists and the public have never realized is that minerals collected in the body from water are all inorganic minerals, which cannot be assimilated (digested) by the body. The only minerals that the body can utilize are the organic minerals (from fruits and vegetables). All other types of minerals are foreign substances to the body and must be disposed of or eliminated. Today, many progressive doctors prescribe distilled water to their patients. All kidney machines operate on distilled water.”

– Allen E. Banik, M.D. Author, “The Choice is Clear”

“Water hardness (inorganic minerals in solution) is the underlying cause of many, if not all, of the diseases resulting from poisons in the intestinal tract. These (hard minerals) pass from the intestinal walls and get into the lymphatic system, which delivers all of its products to the blood, which in turn, distributes to all parts of the body. This is the cause of much human disease.”

-Dr. Charles Mayo of the Mayo Clinic
SOURCE (http://in5d.com/andrew-norton-webber-distilled-water-and-the-pineal-gland/)

zoas23
12-07-2016, 01:56 AM
Why the water is fluorized???

http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?4997-Freud-and-Capitalism&p=46057#post46057

Fluoride was used as rat poison. The owners of Alcoa aluminum company (USA) had a lot of Fluoride as a side product of their aluminum production, so they hired Bernays, who managed to orchestrate a public campaign to convince people that water fluoridation was safe, healthy and good (He also convinced people that it was cool to smoke tobacco).

Awani
12-07-2016, 02:08 AM
...and are instead forming disease-causing deposits in our bio-system.

Water is life. And if you have access to clean water then that will be the least of our worries I think, when placed next to everything else we expose ourselves to.

"This is the cause of much human disease.”
-Dr. Charles Mayo of the Mayo Clinic

I can name 1000 things that are a bigger cause of MUCH human disease than normal clean water. This is my POV. :)

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h18/deviadah/forum/a7b16a937dfa703e8269e042d812e473_zpsn9y4nt9e.jpg

Unless you want drink rocks dissolved in water, that is.

THE HAMMER SPEAKS by Friedrich Nietzsche

"Why so hard?" the kitchen coal once said to the diamond. "After all, are we not close kin?"

Why so soft? O my brothers, thus I ask you: are you not after all my brothers?

Why so soft, so pliant and yielding? Why is there so much denial, self-denial, in your hearts? So little destiny in your eyes?

And if you do not want to be destinies and inexorable ones, how can you one day triumph with me?

And if your hardness does not wish to flash and cut through, how can you one day create with me?

For all creators are hard. And it must seem blessedness to you to impress your hand on millennia as on wax.

Blessedness to write on the will of millennia as on bronze--harder than bronze, nobler than bronze. Only the noblest is altogether hard.

This new tablet, O my brothers, I place over you: Become hard!

Become hard. Drink rocks.

He also convinced people that it was cool to smoke tobacco.

It is cool (although much worse than non-distilled water). ;)

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h18/deviadah/forum/6880e0dfe24eefd4f1a422ea8ed5dcc3-d3ktnyv_zpstflmqpn2.jpg

Andro
12-07-2016, 08:55 AM
clean pure Nature is often fine on its own.

Rain water used to be like that in the past... Pure, naturally distilled water, filled with life force, etc...

It ain't like that no more :(

During the time I spent in Australia I only drank rain water... The people whom I visited/stayed with weren't even connected to the municipal water grid... everything was collected from the roofs and stored in huge cisterns... At least in Southern Victoria, a properly equipped household can collect enough water during the more rainy days/seasons to last for an entire year.

On the other hand, in some countries it is illegal to collect rain water (yes, you heard right!) and it's also illegal to dig/have private wells... And this legislation serves corporate interests, because they prefer to sell bottled water and desalinized see-water... to which they can of course also add fluoride or anything else, if they wish.

So, distilled or not, I think it is still better to have one's own water source (rain, well, spring, etc...) than to buy water from the municipality/water company or in bottled form... you never know what they put in it... (unless you send it to a lab for analysis :))

We have a water distiller at home (for drinking use, not for Alchemy) - at some point I'll take a picture of the residue after just one distillation of 5 liters...

A reverse osmosis filtering system also makes water that is close in purity to distilled water, and it also gets rid of the volatile impurities.

elixirmixer
12-07-2016, 01:05 PM
I'm with Andro, in fact I would go as far as to say that ALL the water you drink these days should be distilled, you would be horrified to see what comes out of 5 Litres of tap water, big pile of black and white powder that I wouldn't feed to my worst enemy.

Andro.. Would be interesting to distill some of these bottles waters and see what the residue looks like.

Even though rain water does have some nasty impurities (like the poison the put in the air the &@$@&@&@&@&@&&'s!!!) it is still significantly better IMO, at least, there is between 20 - 40 times less shit in the water. Argument against the rainwater: those writing planes that are trying to give you ball cancer, they are dropping some pretty nasty stuff, and is still worth every dollar in my opinion to distill your water no matter what.

It pays for itself, by giving you NOT-cancer :cool:

Fluoride = bad
Iodine = Fluoride protection

The thyroid gland is what is most heavily effected by fluoridation, I believe that too much calcium, everywhere, in the water, in green veggies and obviously all dairy.. Coupled with the confused thymus gland, is the reason we see so many heart attacks (apart from the cholesterol issues that is...)

Awani
12-07-2016, 03:05 PM
Well it all depends on where you live. Lucky for me in terms of water I am in one of the best areas in the world. Of course pollution that occur on the other side of the planet does infect the whole eco system a little. There is no fluoride in my well.

Still like I said there are a lot of other things way worse for the body like cigarettes, coffee, microwaves, excessive TV, negative attitude (big one) and processed foods and fats. On a scale I would place fairly clean water at the bottom. Now if we are talking about, for instance Spain, I would place their tap water a bit higher. It's all relative.

Flurodie water should of course be avoided at all costs, but for me distilled water is not as powerful as natural well/spring water. I've tasted both and I must say that distilled even taste weak and empty. But if there is only the option of distilled water or tap water not from well then yes I think distilled is the way to go.

Awani
12-07-2016, 04:23 PM
Ramlösa bottled water has fluroide. If we leave the conspiracy theories be for a moment I must ask: why? For what purpose do they need to add that? What is the official reason?

Awani
12-07-2016, 08:52 PM
Ramlösa bottled water has fluroide. If we leave the conspiracy theories be for a moment I must ask: why? For what purpose do they need to add that? What is the official reason?

In the case of Ramlösa mineral water they simply claim that their well has fluroide in it. They also say it is good for the teeth. Ramlösas biggest competitor in my country is called Loka mineral water. They don't have fluoride in their well it seems.

Conclusion: Ramlösa has a shitty well.

Voltaire
12-07-2016, 09:42 PM
There is an alternative POV on this topic, making the point that what we general consider as 'good' water (rivers, wells, springs, etc...) contains INORGANIC minerals, which CAN NOT be used and/or assimilated by the body, and are instead forming disease-causing deposits in our bio-system. This POV also makes a case for distilled water (to remove the harmful inorganic minerals) as well as getting our ORGANIC minerals (which the body can actually use) from plant sources, after having become 'bio-available'.

Great point!
Some alchemical works I've read mention placing a clean sheet of glass on grass before dawn to condense "morning dew".
Of course these are cryptic metaphors for the gathering of water within the human body biochemically, however it's a nice idea.
I wouldn't risk it in populated areas though, as the evapourated water in the air absorbs lots of pollen, pollution, and bacteria.

The important thing in water is salt.
The reason hospitals use saline is because water without salt would leech the salt out of your body using osmosis, and eventually kill you.
By adding Pink Himalayan salt you can prevent this.

In some european countries they add a small amount of lemon to the water to react with the flouride, and small amounts of citric acid shouldn't contribute to creating "saturnic acids" or adjusting the PH of your stomach too much (your stomach needs to be acidic to assist the immune system; acidic drinks like soda polarise your stomach to becoming alkaline, something which is really bad - and why ALL food and drinks in stores are acidic, and cancer-causing)

Awani
12-09-2016, 03:12 AM
If a person only drinks distilled water and nothing else I would suggest that person to use this (mix a little in the water), or something like it.

It's very good. Also if you don't want those grey hairs. ;)

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h18/deviadah/forum/15387458_10211095714738267_1468905211_o_zpshq4m4jd d.jpg

ExtraEgo
12-16-2016, 04:42 PM
My solution to water fluoridation:

- Borax
- Tamarind fruit
- Lugol's Iodine

I have been drinking borax daily for almost a year now, planning to start with tamarind and iodine as soon as I can get some.
I haven't noticed any ill effects on bones and teeth so far.

Also, don't forget the toothpaste, an enormous source of fluoride. If you can't obtain a fluoride-less toothpaste, a great alternative is sea salt and baking soda. This mix works wonders for the gums too.

Regards,
ExtraEgo

Schmuldvich
12-16-2016, 06:30 PM
Baking soda, a couple drips of water, and a splash of peppermint essential oil is where it's at as far as toothpaste goes, imo.

Voltaire
12-16-2016, 08:49 PM
- Borax

Why do you add the Borax?
I don't know if it's safe or not, but found this:
Is Borax Safe? (http://wellnessmama.com/26407/borax-safe/)

I think that Borax is a brand name, and could lead to confusion (certainly on my part) when trying to find it on the web.

I'm thinking of getting one of these:
Water distiller/purifier (https://www.amazon.co.uk/HPcutter-Distiller-Distillation-Stainless-Collection/dp/B013XY9FMS/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1481845280&sr=8-10&keywords=distiller)
So the kids and I don't have to drink flouridated water.

Thanks to Dev for the suggestion about Schindele's Mineralien (the name says it all: organic water salts made by aliens)
But not sure how safe this would be for a child/baby if it was the only water drank.
Gonna investigate further...

Baking soda, a couple drips of water, and a splash of peppermint essential oil is where it's at as far as toothpaste goes, imo.

Good shout. Most Intelligence people I know just use interdental brushes and disclosing tablets.
Can't afford the flouride.

Flouride strips the enamel off your teeth, preventing them from being able to heal.