PDA

View Full Version : Resurrection Salt

Dendritic Xylem
07-02-2013, 03:19 AM
http://www.rexresearch.com/littlefield/littlefield.htm

Charles W. Littlefield is best known for his bizarre book, "Man, Minerals, and Masters", in which he presented numerous "mind photographs" of mentally-projected images in evaporated mineral salt solutions. The full texts are available online at the links below.

Charles Littlefield might be easily dismissed as delusional, were it not for this incredible yet apparently true report of a saline solution, " with salt as the basis, saturated with oleo-resin, and exposed for several hours to an atmosphere of free ammonia..." and reduced to a powder, that could resurrect the dead

When the mineral salts of organic nature are charged with the vital force they take on a radiate structure as shown in the following illustrations. The number of evaporations necessary to effect this differs with each salt, is generally one evaporation for each tenth part of the molecular weight or fraction thereof as shown by the following table

For your enjoyment, check out the link and see the side-by-side salt pictures.

Krisztian
07-02-2013, 01:54 PM
Thank you.

Kiorionis
07-02-2013, 02:22 PM
yes very interesting find!

from the article:

In demonstrating his theory, the doctor employs a solution of saline origin, with salt as the basis, saturated with oleo resin, and exposed for several hours to an atmosphere of free ammonia.

sounds a lot like what I've been reading around here. however, "free" ammonia? I don't understand this vocabulary.

LostGnosticOccultum
07-02-2013, 02:59 PM
Thanks for sharing Dendritic Xylem!

Id like to see a group of us attempting this procedure to see how it turns out.

sounds a lot like what I've been reading around here. however, "free" ammonia? I don't understand this vocabulary.

If my understanding of this is accurate
exposed for several hours to an atmosphere of free ammonia. Means to put the material and in a open container (such as a glass cup) and placed within a larger container with ammonia covering the bottom of the cantainer and set the small container with the material in the larger container so that ammonia does not touch the material but the vapors (when closed off) impregnate the material.

Dendritic Xylem
07-02-2013, 06:05 PM
Not sure about the "free" ammonia. I just found it interesting because of similarities with the gw paths. A Salt which is combined with a Sulfur (oleo-resin), and then both united to a Mercury or Spirit (ammonia). Perhaps he just watered the oily salt with ammonia, instead of drowning it. Each time allowing the ammonia to dry into the salts.

amoodikh
07-02-2013, 07:39 PM
Alchemically processed salt attracts humidity (dew) from air quickly almost in one night if not less. Would this dew have ammonia in it? Unless it is putrefied, I believe.

http://imageshack.us/scaled/thumb/15/9kgg.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/15/9kgg.jpg/)

Nibiru
07-02-2013, 07:47 PM
My contribution with the little time I have at the moment:

http://www.soap-making-resource.com/rosemary-oleoresin.html

solomon levi
07-02-2013, 07:53 PM
Nice! I recall reading about certain salts that attract this free ammonia... if i remember correctly,
three main ones were lithium, calcium and magnesium, as metals or perhaps carbonates, hydroxides...

Nibiru
07-02-2013, 07:56 PM
making 'ormus' with the 'wet-method' using sea-salt and lye, if left to set long enough under the proper conditions, will produce a very strong ammonia smell over time..

amoodikh
07-02-2013, 08:36 PM
I have also noticed based on my own experience that saltpeter and Dead Sea salt attracts dew as well. There is another easy and quick way I have tried but can not talk about it right now, sorry guys.

Billur
07-19-2013, 05:48 AM
its been more than a year since I last came here (I think), but right after coming back I see this thread.

for what its worth, the thing that made me come back here was that I also read that article in another website I frequently go to.

there is much more to this than what was stated in the rexresearch website.

for the past few days I've been reading Littlefield's book on google books, and from the fraction of the 600+ page book that's available online, he talks about how repeated evaporation of water imparts in it a "vital magnetism" which causes life to manifest in the mineral salts. This should be, at the very least, vaguely connected to the topic we are interested at here.

http://books.google.com.ph/books?id=c34BKNPBZCcC - on page 45, he talks about how ordinary salt must be evaporated 6 times to be able to carry this vital magnetism. What was it that they were telling us about the alkahest again?

He was preoccupied with evaporation of water to impart this vital magnetism to the salts, but I think, based on the many threads here and my very limited knowledge, we already know that the quality of the water (for example, morning dew) also plays an important part in the work.

but if he can do these to salts without specialized water, what more can somebody with "special water" do?

I'm sure I've left out some other points I would have liked to make about this book, I suggest browsing it, there are more connections to the work in that book that I might be able to point out.

Arrakis
07-20-2013, 04:43 AM
Thanks Billur,that's very interesting!
Rain water collected from an electrical storm is one of the best waters carrying life.
Arrakis

Billur
07-20-2013, 01:41 PM
yes, from what I can remember from years back there was an apparatus where one can recreate charged rainwater using electricity, basically it uses electricity to charge the water in the same way lightning storms do.

There is also the work on the universal gur, the "proto-matter" which is the basis of the mineral, plant and animal kingdoms. it uses rainwater, and from the directions I've read it was better to use rainwater that was gathered after a lightning storm since it would yield better results. It was also specifically stated that the water must not touch metal, or it would lose the charge. I was able to get some results with that, around a liter of rainwater yielding a small pocket lint sized glob of gur.

in all cases, electrified/charged rainwater was considered to be the best water for this kind of work. If we apply this knowledge to that process described in that book from 1919, imagine what we could come up with.

In fact, I might do just that. I must first figure out a way to recreate charged water first, since sticking bare wire from the wall socket to a glass of water might not be the best idea :D otherwise, I'll just wait for a lightning storm to gather rainwater.

Kiorionis
07-20-2013, 03:26 PM
I've been able to ferment lightning-storm water. The easiest parts are to keep it away from metals and light, and to have a constant temperature. It produces a green salt which will coat the bottom of the container, from this salt a red oil can be drawn off. As for gur I've never looked far into it..

But back to these resurrection salts.

From Paracelsus:

If the living bird be burned to dust and ashes in a sealed cucurbite with the third degree of fire, and then, still shut up, be putrefied with the highest degree of putrefaction in a venter equinus so as to become a mucilaginous phleg,, then that phlegm can again be brought to maturity, and so, renovated and restored, can become a living bird, provided the phlegm be once more enclosed in its jar or receptacle.

Taken as example, Paracelsus' process doesn't seem anything like these salts. Though a "venter equinus" is necessary. Venter equinus = equine's stomach, or the horse's stomach. Also reminds me of the 'belly of a ostrich' or 'circulating matter inside a pelican'.

These resurrection salts are supposed to mimic man's internal environment yes? Reasonable to assume they're the 'belly of man'? :)

Arrakis
07-21-2013, 03:08 AM
Interesting, does that mean that electricity is one of the responsibles of de generation of life? Another important fact is the quality of water, as pure as possible.

Billur
07-21-2013, 03:08 AM
I have sealed away some of the rainwater with the gur still in it in a cabinet somewhere around here. That was back in 2007-2008. I hope that when the time comes when I can see that container again there are green salts inside the bottle. that would be exciting.

From what I know, these resurrection salts are charged with "vital magnetism" in a sufficient quantity as to make corpses live again by being sprinkled all over the corpse, provided that it hasn't decomposed too badly that cellular repair isn't possible.

this is entirely different from separating the 3 parts of anything (salt, soul, spirit), purifying them and then combining them again to form a more perfect version of the same organism (sorry I forgot the terms).

paracelsus' method might be a way of using the salt of the animal from its ashes, vitalizing it and then recreating the same organism through its parts. the resurrection salts might only make the "spirit" come back to its vessel, it doesn't purify it, nor does it make a more perfect organism in the process. it might just be that the salts act as the carrier of this energy. It may either be that the salts provide a "shortcut" to that process or it could be that it doesn't have a connection to the work at all. I don't know anything more at this point.

The salts are definitely not a result of any established alchemical process, but this quote from the rexresearch article is quite intriguing:

"with salt as the basis, saturated with oleo-resin, and exposed for several hours to an atmosphere of free ammonia..."

salt = salt
soul = oleo-resin. what is oleo-resin? a quick google search yields "A natural or artificial mixture of essential oils and a resin, e.g., balsam." Essential oils, of course, is the soul of the plant in spagyrics related work.
spirit = ammonia. I know next to nothing about the use of ammonia in alchemy, so I can't form any conclusions regarding this.

I maintain that by knowing exactly how these salts are able to have this effect we might be able to gain some insights as to how to imbibe substances with living energy or vital magnetism as the author called it.

Much have been said in the work about the difference between living and dead matter, on the top of my head I remember a distinction between living metals and dead metals, the difference being that the dead metal is just the salt with the other 2 essences removed and yet using ordinary chemical tests it will still register as normal metal. this might be an inaccurate description but I'm using it only as an example.

if these salts can resurrect a dead animal, what can it do to metals or plants?

Billur
07-21-2013, 03:14 AM
Interesting, does that mean that electricity is one of the responsibles of de generation of life? Another important fact is the quality of water, as pure as possible.

sorry for double posting, but yes, it has been proven that electricity plays an important role in living organisms. the electric eel is an obvious example, and the classic example of making frogs twitch using electric currents.

Dendritic Xylem
07-21-2013, 04:04 AM
Thank you Billur for the insights. I'm glad someone is reading his work. It seems like a very important piece in this grand puzzle.

You can charge water using a wimshurst machine, or maybe a tesla coil as well. I remember reading an article about someone doing gur experiments with electrostatically charged rainwater. Maybe in a PON journal or something?

I believe others have spoken on this forum about an ancient method utilizing sea salt which was evaporated/crystallized many times until it would melt like wax on a hot surface.

Does Littlefield give other methods to identify the presence of vital magnetism besides the observation of changes in crystallization patterns?

Billur
07-21-2013, 05:35 AM
[I humbly apologize for this post, I know it's too long, and I tend to ramble on about topics that really interest me.]

yes, it might have been in a PON journal, I remember reading some of it years ago.

I don't think Littlefield gave any other indication of vital magnetism aside from his photographs, from what I've read of his work he was more interested in the salt's healing powers and his assertion that he has found the beginning of life on earth. Not really surprising considering that he's a doctor.

most of my experience and research on this topic concerns plant work, since its the easier thing to work on/practice for the beginner and most of the equipment I have consists of old pans and reused mayonnaise jars.

Putting that aside, if we are to assume, from that book, that the salts littlefield used were the same essentially in composition as with the salts found in a plant or animal, then we can draw a parallel from his work and spagyrics at the very least.

What he did, as far as I know, was to use the same proportion of the elements and salts he found in the ashes of a burnt animal, got the equivalent minerals for that, then vitalized them through repeated evaporation of water. According to him this imparted "vital magnetism" onto the salts, and through research he eventually got as far as getting what was called as resurrection salts.

In plant work, you take the plant, or its parts, macerate it, remove the phlegm, burn the solid parts to get the plant salts, further purify them until you get a white powder. Focusing on the plant salts only, it has been said that this is indistinguishable from mineral salts, like the one littlefield used.

further purification of this salt would result in a yellow and finally red powder, which is heavier than the white one but is "fewer" (if thats the word I can use) than the white powder.

see the parallels? what littlefield essentially did was to focus on particular salts only, whereas plant work considers all the salts found in the plant. the plant work also talks of circulation, littlefield's term for that was "repeated evaporation". who knows what kind of results he would've gotten if he used the same water and circulated it with his salts. I don't know if he did it or what color his resurrection salts were, but we know from plant work that if he continued evaporating the salts, he would eventually see it changing color.

In my opinion, plant work is a step further than littlefield's method, since all the salts being worked upon came from the plant, it already contains the necessary proportion of the elements needed. there's no need to know exactly how much of each salt is needed for the preparation to work! Also, in this regard, littlefield's work disregarded the other two essential elements of plants/animals, which is mercury and sulphur. we can already see how the ancients had already figured these out!

it is the same as sea salt becoming wax like as you said, I do not doubt that he would've achieved the same results as what has been written about the plant work if he had continued working on the salts. there was a part in that book where he observed that salts undergoing repeated evaporation eventually became easier to dissolve, the logical progression of that would be it would eventually turn into a wax like substance which is neither liquid nor solid due to the nature of salt which attracts water from the air.

Since we have already been speculating on what could've been if he wasn't preoccupied with the microscopic forms in the salt, following logically what was done with the salts, the repeated evaporation of the spirit (alcohol) and the soul (essential oil) would've also vitalized it. We do see this in action in plant work when we see the process of rectifying alcohol and the reduction of the sulphur into a white powder.

moving on to the more occult side of the work, it has been emphasized repeatedly that the one doing the work's mindset is also important to succeed in the work. Littlefield's book also talked about "thought-forms" manifesting in the arrangement of the mineral salts he was looking at. COINCIDENCE?