PDA

View Full Version : Just a Thought

Ghislain
07-10-2013, 02:25 AM
I have drawn a simple picture, which I shall contemplate on for a while.

I would find it interesting if anyone could reproduce this same simple picture
and describe it here.

Thanks in anticipation...

Ghislain

Kiorionis
07-10-2013, 06:25 PM
are we allowed twenty questions? :cool:

thoth
07-10-2013, 09:50 PM
I saw a cartoon rabbit, maybe pink/blue .......:)

Ghislain
07-11-2013, 04:45 AM
There is nothing wrong with incorrect answers here.

I can only conclude two findings from this thread:

One is that others cannot link to another's thoughts

or

others can't be bothered to try.

It may be that those that can don't want to...then this was a lost cause...so be it. :)

If what I have read in the past is true then my thought of the pic should be on the ether.

I will post the pic on here tomorrow.

Thoth, thanks for your input, you can decide how close you were when you see the pic.
Kiorionis, I think questioning may defeat the objective of the thread. :)

Ghislain

solomon levi
07-11-2013, 05:10 PM
This has only been up for a day. It'd be nice to give it some more time IMO... i'm just seeing it. will take a moment to remote view, but will give an answer soon.
Ideally, people should be able to picture your eyes, face to see your thoughts. here we just have your vibe, but it's doable. :)

zoas23
07-11-2013, 07:10 PM
I can only conclude two findings from this thread:

One is that others cannot link to another's thoughts
or
others can't be bothered to try.

I think it is possible, but not with EVERY person.

A long time ago, some 15 years ago, I had a girlfriend with whom I had a lot of empathy.
Her best friend was another woman who we saw very often. My GF and her had a very intense relationship and saw each other 7 days a week and mostlywere used to do everything together.
I had a good relationship with her, but it wasn't for sure as intense as the one I had with my GF.

The three of us did what you are suggesting... and, for some reason, the friend of my GF and me would VERY often draw the same figures... a surprising telepathy. The relationship we both had with the woman who was my GF was more "intense" (for the both of us)... but the "telepathy" thing worked by far better between my GF's friend and me. Why? I have no idea.

Same thing happened when we did some sort of experiment to have a "meeting" in our dreams (we had designed a "seal" to visualize before going to sleep, as to stay connected). I can't say that we "meet" in dreams, but the result was that the friend of my GF and I had identical dreams (I specially remember a dream about being in a pirate ship in the middle of the storm and then the boat sinking and arriving to an island with lots of monkeys). The woman who was my GF had absolutely different dreams.

So... some people can have a very strong "psychic connection" with another person... and for some reason this isn't really relathed to the "empathy" that these two persons have (or how close or "intimate" they are).

Some years ago I was walking on the sreet with my closest friend. We were not talking, just walking and going somewhere (can't remember where). After being silent for several blocks my friend said: "You are thinking about a lettuce". For some odd reason, I was thinking about a lettuce, I was thinking that I had not eaten lettuce in a long time and that I wanted to eat lettuce. We haven't said anything about a lettuce on that day.... so I asked quite surprised: "How did you know THAT??".
She said: "I don't know, I simply knew you were thinking about a lettuce".

Having said such thing... The experiment you are trying to do here... I don't feel I know much about you as to give it a try.... because I have absolutely no idea of how to "arrive" to your mind or how to establish some sort of "psychic bridge" to try to perceive what you may be drawing. So if I said something, it would be absolutely random.

Then again, since I wrote so many words, you would have the right to say I'm lazy for not even trying... so I am doing what you said and telling you about my drawing:
A cirlce containing a square inside.

solomon levi
07-11-2013, 10:40 PM
I saw something like a fern leaf, paisley or fractal... :)

Ghislain
07-12-2013, 02:15 AM
Zoas thanks for your candid comments and thanks to everyone else that tried.

I did meditate on the pic and tried to send it out everywhere.

I know these conditions are not ideal, but worth a try.

Below is the pic I drew, not the most artistic but kept it simple.

http://forum.alchemyforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=762

Sol how long would you suggest?

Would be nice if others try it, we should keep it going you never know what might happen.

Ghislain

Ghislain
07-12-2013, 02:25 AM
I meditated on my phone number once, then gave up after 20 mins and went to bed...carried on thinking
about my number as I tried to nod off when the phone rang about 00:15...not usual at all...I answered it but
after about 5 seconds it went dead with a constant tone.

Ghislain

Krisztian
07-12-2013, 03:49 AM
One may want to take a photo of your night-table beside your bed (post photo in this Thread), and place a drawing on it or an object or a photo on it. For example, chessboard placed on night-table. Then we have a target! There're many "Ghislains in London", also many pieces of paper hand-drawn daily. On top of that, is "Ghislain" even your real name?

Is that a dog [the drawing]? One will very likely view three triangles, one with dot inside, and various lines connecting the triangles. Would that be considered an incorrect hit? This would be extremely difficult to remote view without somewhat knowing you, no real target data, and the drawing isn't distinctive. It's set up to fail.

Aside from all that, it is fun.

Ghislain
07-12-2013, 08:18 AM
Is that a dog [the drawing]? One will very likely view three triangles, one with dot inside, and various lines connecting the triangles. Would that be considered an incorrect hit?

Krisztian I think any of the answers above would have been a hit. I even considered Sol's answer close as, with a little imagination, one could see a
faint outline of a fern leaf. Then Thoth saw an animal of some kind; it could have been an inanimate object such as a chair or a house.

Who can tell the shape of the thought being sent out?

Just keeping an open mind.

Ghislain