PDA

View Full Version : Mankind's -right in front of you, undeniably- history in the Great Work.

Electric Wizard
07-10-2013, 06:49 PM
STEP ONE, CALCINATION: burning. When people sat in the sun and hit each other with rocks, probably up to the pre midieval period.
STEP TWO, dissolution: A more economic approach to imperialism brought about by civilization such as greeks and romans. The tendency to need to slit throats decreased while old ideas of shamanism and animism began to die out. Dissolution is 'dissolving through tears', so may represent mans shocking relief from the wild and for the everyday barbarian was uncomfortable.
Step THREE, SEPARATION: Monotheism on rise, separation from old polytheistic beliefs.
STEP FOUR, conjunction: If christianity is the 'sun' and islam sports a moon this shouldn't be that fucking hard to figure out the sexual idea of two in one unification. Conjunction is symbolized by a sun and moon / king and queen in sexual union.

STEP 5, fermentation: Death, decay, pestilence, I've been through it and it now just began to settle. It was the worst agonizing phase of my life, and even worse for Europe in the midieval period with 1/3rd of the population dead (or was it more?). But the planet of fermentation is venus, and this is a clear emphasis on the venusian artwork and romance of the renaissance period.

STEP 6 DISTILLATION: scientific process is brought to bear, everything is, overtime, recycled, recombined, etc. in the personality the psyche is said to be completely 'sublimated to conscious' so that things can be discarded and useful things are recombined and reassimilated in proper ways. We're still in this period, and so far the soul of mankind is sublimated to the point where most seem to have none.

Step 7: the final gold, the great end of the work, magnum opus, etc, symbolized as a phoenix rising from the ashes KINDA LIKE A MUSHROOM CLOUD RIGHT?!?!?!??!!?

Kiorionis
07-12-2013, 09:23 PM
I thought fermentation belonged to Saturn :confused:

I like the ideas here though.

Electric Wizard
07-15-2013, 04:25 AM
Sex and Death are a duality.