PDA

View Full Version : The tria prima of Mercury, Sulfur and Salt of Glycerine

Gravity
07-16-2013, 05:55 PM
Hello first post have been lingering.

Without including discussion of the tria prima of Mercury, Sulfur and Salt for vitriol of the metals to silicate leading up to polymerization with glycerine.
Inquiry is of glycerine going through the tria prima of Mercury, Sulfur and Salt?

As glycerine is mentioned on the site only in it's natural state.
Not mentioning the final step of northern opposing magnetics implosion either.

About that Midas touch, Yeah.
Temporal plasma method:
https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/1010198_418037831643955_1379423618_n.jpg
is appealing but would like to complete the work first.

Seth-Ra
07-16-2013, 08:53 PM
Thank you. Sincerely, i thank you. :)

(I have no idea what your thread here is about, but you brought something to my attention and gave me an idea - for that, i thank you for this post. :) )

~Seth-Ra

Andro
07-16-2013, 09:17 PM
Thank you. Sincerely, i thank you. :)

Same here :)

I have no idea what your thread here is about

Neither do I, and yet I do :cool:

The context provided by Gravity may be a bit cryptic, but... this amazing quote, side by side with the artwork - speaks The World to me ;)...

So yes, thank you!

Lunsola
07-16-2013, 09:20 PM
I would also like to give my thanks. The inspiration of ideas chained on this day. :)

Gravity
01-10-2014, 12:21 AM
Octavio Hrn

Lighter Salt Thread

Towards the end of the forum, I remember seeing a thread about obtaining lighter salts by using a softer heat. I saw this picture where someone used some sort of glass pot with a glass cover, placed on top lightly, and heated the mass so that the lighter salts were caught on the cover as the fumes escaped through the sides of the pot/cover.

That is all I remember, I suppose that after this, you would throw away the heavier salts on the bottom of the pot. I also assume that this operation is done only once.

I don't know if this is done after the impurities are calcined off (the part that smells?) or before. What do you all think?

Unlike Share Get Notifications October 16, 2013 at 9:05pm

You like this..

Kyle Baker Yes, that was done by Flightoffire believe. He had done a thing like this. The process was just to obtain the salts on the top that stuck to the lid.

The salts that didn't evaporate were discarded. This process of course only did it once, after that it was done like normal. 9 additional calcinations of the salts.

October 16, 2013 at 9:14pm Like 1..

Octavio Hrn If we were to use this method, theoretically we would not need a kiln anymore? We would be able to use an electric, or kitchen, stove to merely evaporate the distillate and dry the salt?

hm..

October 16, 2013 at 9:20pm Like..

Octavio Hrn For sure, the coagulation that is formed in the beginning of the second part would be sped up.

October 16, 2013 at 9:22pm Like..

Kyle Baker Yes, a kiln isn't essential. Originally the process was done on a relatively low heat, as apposed to a kiln, 2000F.
500F is fine.

October 16, 2013 at 9:24pm Like 2..

Rick Jordan There were many variants going around by the end, and while I embrace innovation, I think that there was too much of a focus on a quick path and not patience with the first method.
The latest entry before the the closing of the forums was even a lower heat, 390F. I am on my 7th Eagle...actually in my oven as I write this. So far it has only been pure black.
I have ground it in my crucible this past two times but prior I did not, to see if the Salts formed by stratification. There has been no sign of this happening, only a flaky crust that will not truly become Salts.
Again, after 10 Eagles of this, if there is no change then I will abandon this trial and go back to the original temps.

October 16, 2013 at 11:05pm via mobile Like..

Octavio Hrn You mean the first method as in the one where you use the heat of a stove until it forms into a black mass, pour the mercury on it, distill and repeat until the black mass turns into a salt?

Ive also been thinking about this and its implication in creating a mercury with a higher ph. Paracelsus mentions that we need the trinity of salt mercury and sulphur in order to create a chaotic sulphur and a pure mercury. I believe the salt is the organic material that is gradually distilled and calcined until it is gone.

October 16, 2013 at 11:36pm Like..

Kyle Baker Re-read the chapters on the method, of calcination in the "Files" tab on this page.

October 17, 2013 at 12:13am Like..

Rick Jordan Yes I was referring to the First Part. I had good results my first time at around 500F, it was only due to glass contamination that I have decided to restart. At the time the forum had reopened and the Author spoke of this lighter temp of 390F...and si...See More

October 17, 2013 at 12:48am via mobile Like..

Octavio Hrn Hopefully this will clarify what I mean, maybe I misread, if I did let me know

http://forums.abrahadabra.com/showthread.php...

mercury, sulphur, salt... Not what you think?
forums.abrahadabra.com

When I was studying Medieval and Renaissance magic and alchemy as a grad student...See More

Andro
01-10-2014, 06:23 AM
Mod Note:

Hello Gravity,

Is your above post a copy/paste from another forum? (it looks like it)

If so, please re-post it and arrange it in a more coherent manner, it is difficult to read and not very communication-friendly as it is now.

Also, just in case it wasn't originally posted in the public domain, please make sure you have permission from the original poster (if it's someone other than you).

Thanks.