PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Wales

Vibration
07-30-2013, 11:56 AM
Hi,

I've been studying thought/vibrational energy theories for many years now, and have recently (last couple of years) been drawn to Alchemy. I find both spiritual and practical alchemy fascinating, and am increasingly intrigued by how all areas of my research (including Thought Vibration, Epigenetics, Quantum mechanics, Religion, Alchemy etc) seem to be interwoven at different levels; they all speak the same basic Truths.

I've been reading these forums for some time now, and I'm always really impressed with the depth of knowledge and insights on offer. I look forward to interacting with you, and offering my own thoughts/perceptions, such as they are.

Kind wishes and love to you all.

Awani
07-30-2013, 02:04 PM
Welcome.

:cool:

Krisztian
07-30-2013, 02:18 PM
I've been studying thought/vibrational energy theories for many years now. . . .

I've always had an affinity to Annie Besant and Leadbeater of Theosophy, and their study and manipulation of thought forms.

Welcome!

Andro
07-30-2013, 03:20 PM
Welcome to the Vibe Prince (or Princess?) of Wales :)

Looking forward to what you may have to bring to table!

Ghislain
07-30-2013, 04:45 PM
Welcome Vibration.

Ghislain

Vibration
07-30-2013, 05:56 PM
Ghislain, Androgynus, Krisztian (and Dev) - thanks for welcoming me. I've read many of your posts, and have the utmost respect for all of you. Cheers.

Vibration
07-30-2013, 06:18 PM
By the way, Androgynus, it would be 'Prince' - although that's an awfully grandiose title to use :)