PDA

View Full Version : Remembering Other Lives/Selves/Incarnations

Illen A. Cluf
10-23-2013, 02:14 AM
In every life I remember I died, often in the middle of some upheaval or another.

I find it very interesting that you recall so many past lives. Have you ever tried to research the detail regarding some of your past selves?

III
10-23-2013, 06:37 AM
I find it very interesting that you recall so many past lives. Have you ever tried to research the detail regarding some of your past selves?

Hi Illen,

What I remember most often and most easily is the death. I also remember that in one of the interludes I choose to "remember". It gives me a continuity of "I am", to die and be reborn voluntarily and consciously. It seemed strange at first, then pretty normal.

Mostly I run into the "re-memories" while doing various practices bringing all the various parts and pieces of "me" into consciousness, this "construction of the being". I may go through a whole lot but exit with just the last part (often very short) of the last one coming into local memory. It doesn't explain well but it is a part of Alchemy. Time is an illusion. Everything takes place in the same cosmic instant. It's sort of time slicing through another dimension.

So I have being burned at the stake down pretty well and have great expertise in fatal motor car crashes. The Nazis probably take the cake for shear nastiness and misery induction. Certainly the worst experiences of my memory happened there. Concentration camp experiences are one of the things I run into in quite a few folks I have worked with, including a past life Nazi, a trauma they are having a terrible time letting go of.

A lot of the other things, including deaths, are pretty lacking in time and place detail. I was a sheep herder in some semi arid place and wore rough clothes of no recognizable style. I was being trained in a more or less tantric alchemical priesthood and was plucked head to toe by young female servants? trainees? with clam? shells as tweezers.. OUCH! Then I have some memories that appear to be later, during the reign of Akhenaten and his change of religious practices. They had adequate razors by then. The Initiation of the One, that changed everything.

Walking along a dusty trail with a laden mule and my apprentice somewhere or other going somewhere else. Sometimes see quite lengthy scenes, but that often is just the same scene repeating, like sheep herding. In one I see "mother's hand" shoot out to catch me as the car goes up onto a curb. I am looking up at a split windshield and a gray metal 1930-40s style dashboard. Then I'm headed towards the windshield and see outside April foliage and flowers in 1920's built Cleveland Heights (I recognized the neighborhood) on a sunny day in spring. The car is headed straight towards a group of 5 or 6 year old Catholic school girls in uniforms. Then I hit the windshield headfirst and go into a between lives interlude. That is about as good as it gets. Such an accident did happen in Cleveland Heights by a hit and run driver who was never caught.

In these my identity is always "I" or "me". I never see my face and rarely my body. I am not specifically aware of language at any time. Understanding is part of the experience. I re-experience (to a greater or lesser extent), the observing "I" however is always in first person and absolutely calm.

I hope this helps.

Ghislain
10-23-2013, 07:20 AM
III could it be that a traumatic event leaves a recording, so to speak, like on magnetic tape, and some people
have an ability to replay that recording?

Could you be seeing these events through another's eyes?

Just a thought!

Ghislain

theFool
10-23-2013, 08:22 AM
The Nazis probably take the cake for shear nastiness and misery induction. Certainly the worst experiences of my memory happened there.

If this memory is from a past life of yours, this would require you to be reincarnated very soon, within decades after death. Is it a more possible explanation that you experience memories from the "collective uncosciousness" ?

Krisztian
10-23-2013, 07:54 PM
The worst memory recall - by far! - is the hunting soul memory of/when one 'screwed up' unnecessarily, meaning, did things one knowingly shouldn't have. What others do to self has less significance because the energetic lock to what one forgave himself for requires much greater effort to let go than what anyone could do in any way to self. . . . Meaning, one can get over being a victim, but can't as easily when one did the deed! Those linger around, and leave an unforgettable soul stain that pop in and out throughout lifetimes.

Good Thread BTW.

. . . Is it a more possible explanation that you experience memories from the "collective uncosciousness" ?

That's an interesting comment.

Awani
10-23-2013, 08:18 PM
Do you all think phobias can be connected to past lives trauma? For instance I don't like heights and if I have bad dream it is always on top of a structure about to fall. I also don't like amputations. I imagine it is echoes of past lives, but not sure.

Personally only time I have seen past lives is on ayahuasca and iboga... in both cases I saw a life that took place 10 000 years ago.

:cool:

Illen A. Cluf
10-23-2013, 10:21 PM
Thank you, III. I find past life recall fascinating, although I have never been able to do it myself.

I have read a fair amount of books on people remembering past lives, and in some occasions the person traveled a great distance to the location and was able to remember all the rooms of a house and even some objects that he had buried in the back yard - which were still there! The most interesting book I've read on the subject by far is "The Search for the Girl with the Blue Eyes" by Jess Stearn. See:
http://www.amazon.com/Search-Girl-Blue-Eyes-Reincarnation/dp/0876043953
I highly recommend it.

Illen
Des

Ghislain
10-23-2013, 11:38 PM
There's a book called Life After Life (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Life_After_Life) in which Psychiatrist Raymond Moody
interviewed 150 people who had undergone near-death experiences (NDEs). The book presents the author's composite account
of what it is like to die. On the basis of his collection of cases, Moody identified a common set of elements in NDEs.

My sister has just finished reading it...I might borrow it.

Ghislain

Illen A. Cluf
10-23-2013, 11:47 PM
There's a book called Life After Life (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Life_After_Life) in which Psychiatrist Raymond Moody
interviewed 150 people who had undergone near-death experiences (NDEs). The book presents the author's composite account
of what it is like to die. On the basis of his collection of cases, Moody identified a common set of elements in NDEs.

Ghislain

I have a couple of books by Moody which I read quite some time ago. It's also worth reading, but the book by Jess Stearn reads like a novel and is quite convincing. Stearn started out not believing in past lives, but after his journalistic research he changed his mind.

Krisztian
10-24-2013, 01:03 AM
I enjoyed reading Canadian psychiatrist Ian Stevenson's research, I believe he passed onward now.

I've seen/reviewed many of my other incarnations, but they mean less significance because they're to a good degree a 'lead in' to the current. One seems to 'work out' certain things to be prepared in another incarnation. I wouldn't trade with my current lifetime, in other words. It is what it is.

Krisztian
10-24-2013, 01:06 AM
Do you all think phobias can be connected to past lives trauma? . . . .

I think you're onto something with that; I've seen with some of my clients phobias that have no logical explanation from earlier childhood experiences. In other words, she came in already having that in her fabric, soul memory.

III
10-24-2013, 02:35 AM
Do you all think phobias can be connected to past lives trauma? For instance I don't like heights and if I have bad dream it is always on top of a structure about to fall. I also don't like amputations. I imagine it is echoes of past lives, but not sure.

Personally only time I have seen past lives is on ayahuasca and iboga... in both cases I saw a life that took place 10 000 years ago.

:cool:

Hi Dev,

I would say highly likely. This occurred about 6-7 years ago. A woman was having nightmares just about every night. She talked, sat up and acted out a struggle and never remembered any of it. She also was quite claustrophobic. Lured out on a sales call, in the middle of nowhere in a sparsely populated Western state, 2 men decided that they wanted something different than to buy the products she was selling. My experience of it then was in trance with her and I found myself watching her struggle with two guys, physically struggling (minimally and restraining) with her to keep myself from being beaned, seeing the fight she was also acting out matching exactly her movements physically. I was playing the other part. She was beaten, multiply raped and locked in a box about the size and looking like a pickup truck locking toolbox the width of the truck and several feet wide. They kept her captive and raped her repeatedly over the days until they either killed her or she died.

During the "re-experience" however she only accepted the first part and cleared that and rejected and rebounded from the "locked in a box" part. She hasn't had a nightmare since then. However, the claustrophobia remains. This is the clearest situation I've seen.

I've seen other experiences linked to health problems and frequently suicide. This was fairly common in those with really traumatic concentration camp experiences. There was one girl who was just old enough to be kept alive to rape and experiment on. She died and NEVER wanted to live again. She was multiply raped as a 3-4 year old and not believed in the current life. It took half a dozen times to work back through the traumas in this life, from most recent backwards into teenage and then earlier. When that childhood rape was cleared, suddenly "she' was standing in the concentration camp yard absolutely and totally devastated. After that was cleared she was willing to stay alive and recovered her health. She came to me via an NDE, dying in the hospital from pneumonia after successful chemotherapy for cancer. When she returned her husband Gingriched her "You didn't die so I am getting a divorce"' when she opened her eyes from the NDE.

They key to clearing these things is learning how to self observe in a certain way guided into that. One genuinely has to go to the "chamber" that contains the origin point of those defenses. It can take a lot of down nesting.

III
10-24-2013, 03:21 AM
If this memory is from a past life of yours, this would require you to be reincarnated very soon, within decades after death. Is it a more possible explanation that you experience memories from the "collective uncosciousness" ?

Hi theFool,

When seen from local eternity time can be observed as a series of "frames" or beads or whatever archetype it translates to for you and the scale; ie frames can be entry point scenes where often the beads might represent entire lives and the frames are seen at a different scale. E. J. Gold has said that the sensation of time passing is the sensation of our attention "moving" through the frames. I would be inclined to say that it seems to be a reasonable description of the experience. Time can then pass faster or slower because one can feel the difference and change the rate. A person can be reborn at any time in the present life, recurrence. In other lives it's like loading a different directory before you can see them. A series of lives normally progresses from simple to more complex. My previous incarnations are recognizably "me" as a less complicated subset and in deeper layers.

As to the "collective unconscious", it is more like a "dll" , a library of all the base class "archetypes". However, from that base "class" each person has an interpretation based on all of their "parameters". Within this definition larger more complicated "archetypes" are made up of many smaller "archetypes". Everything a person can't decode appears as "noise". Interpretation varies tremendously. There appear to me that there are about 16! ways one can arrange one's decoder parameters. Each parameter is approximately infinite in range. How those are arranged is the result of various alchemical sequences one has done, cumulatively, which is why serious mistakes are SERIOUS and take a while to undue. In constructing ones being, insisting on putting ones "self lies" into place and acted upon as if TRUE creates the most seriously corrupting defects as Krisztian said " is the hunting soul memory of/when one 'screwed up' unnecessarily, meaning, did things one knowingly shouldn't have." For me to learn how not to do so I had to do it one last time intentionally, observe carefully, pay the price and then undo it.

III
10-24-2013, 04:12 AM
III could it be that a traumatic event leaves a recording, so to speak, like on magnetic tape, and some people
have an ability to replay that recording?

Could you be seeing these events through another's eyes?

Just a thought!

Ghislain

I've experienced lot's of other peoples traumatic events. They are easily discernible as "not me". I've described such things on other posts here. There are qualitative differences. Every person I have ever met "feels/looks" different and their earlier experiences carry that same tag. I'm acting as a priest in all this and am guided and all sorts of things are just plopped into my lap, as it were. I just have to agree to volunteer. When I "re-experience" the event with the person, as Solomon described it "I'm taking on a piece of it" and that unlocks it in the other person. I expressed a caution and described an experience in my post there the other day. It can be a very energetic experience and fuels transmutation, this very alchemical process. I am changed each time. So is the other person.

III
10-24-2013, 04:32 AM

Ghislain

Hi Ghislain,

Back about 40 years ago I collected quite a few NDE stories. I also saw a lot of common elements though I might describe them differently. I've had some of my own that fit the "usual" varieties. Mostly now they are very different, ecstatic . For instance, as a whole the archetypes fir their belief systems. I've met Catholics who meet St Peter at the top of a free floating spiral staircase all in glowing white, Buddhists who approach a golden Buddha inside a golden spiral, an atheist with an abstract experience but with many of the "same" (topologically speaking) visual appearance, a spiral or tunnel made of a tight spiral, often golden or white with a glow at the end, a trusted personage (sometimes Mom for instance) and so on. Finally they end with "not yet your time" or "more work to do" or "get your ass back there and get to work". My wife had one and as she put it "I was kicked out". When I co-experience it with somebody, again being invited and guided, I have seen that they often "soften" what they report about why they are back.

Ghislain
10-24-2013, 07:09 PM
While on an Ayahuasca journey in Peru I experience floating above the world as a light energy.
I was in a state I can only describe as pure bliss, then something came over me and I asked myself
how much of this bliss can I take and would it become boring.

There were other light bodies around and we were somehow connected for I knew what they knew and
vice versa.

At the time I felt I knew all, but unfortunately recall nothing of this now :( Looking down at the world
I realised we created it and enter into it willingly. I said to myself that I had started the journey through
it and should complete it; I felt it was my choice I could have stayed. Upon this thought my energy seemed
to rush back to Earth and I felt myself re-enter my body. For a matter of seconds after I could see the Earth
for what it was...an illusion, but it soon became the solid entity I see it as today.

The thing that keeps me wondering is what if I made the choice to stay, would I have been found dead in
the temple the next morning?

Ghislain

N.B. Not all Ayahuasca journeys are blissful lol

III
10-24-2013, 07:37 PM
While on an Ayahuasca journey in Peru I experience floating above the world as a light energy.
I was in a state I can only describe as pure bliss, then something came over me and I asked myself
how much of this bliss can I take and would it become boring.

There were other light bodies around and we were somehow connected for I knew what they knew and
vice versa.

At the time I felt I knew all, but unfortunately recall nothing of this now :( Looking down at the world
I realised we created it and enter into it willingly. I said to myself that I had started the journey through
it and should complete it; I felt it was my choice I could have stayed. Upon this thought my energy seemed
to rush back to Earth and I felt myself re-enter my body. For a matter of seconds after I could see the Earth
for what it was...an illusion, but it soon became the solid entity I see it as today.

The thing that keeps me wondering is what if I made the choice to stay, would I have been found dead in
the temple the next morning?

Ghislain

N.B. Not all Ayahuasca journeys are blissful lol

Hi Ghislain,

By the time I tried Ayahuasca, I had cleared everything that might have made it scary. It reminded me a lot of ketamine. All those experiences are ecstatic for me now.

The thing that keeps me wondering is what if I made the choice to stay, would I have been found dead in the temple the next morning?

That is based on the assumption that this world is solid and physical the way it seems and that your storyline would continue without your presence. My experience is that no matter how long I stayed away, when I eventually returned it was always to the moment I left in situation like that or a similar line minus being shot or something that left my body uninhabitable. Die fast, leave a beautiful corpse and see if you can get back before it rots. (an old saying)

vice versa.

But of course.

Looking down at the world I realised we created it and enter into it willingly. I said to myself that I had started the journey through it and should complete it; I felt it was my choice I could have stayed. Upon this thought my energy seemed to rush back to Earth and I felt myself re-enter my body. For a matter of seconds after I could see the Earth for what it was...an illusion, but it soon became the solid entity I see it as today.

It's a great experience

At the time I felt I knew all, but unfortunately recall nothing of this now

I would that one might consider it to be contained in a different directory and one has to load that directory before remembering it. It is possible to form a hyperlink to that directory and carry it back with you. It is a learned skill.

solomon levi
10-24-2013, 08:08 PM

You see? no choice... no consciousness; at least not the kind of consciousness that can be remembered. :)

oops. thought this was Ghislain, but maybe still see. :D

Krisztian
10-25-2013, 02:42 AM
I'm sure others can relate when I say that it seems when viewing, being aware of other lifetimes, even glimpses, that we're in a 'boxing match that's completely with ourselves'. (I mean the term boxing loosely. Why not use this analogy.)

Hopefully, one learns gracefully but there's sure to be 'mistakes' and a few humbling moments. Because every time we punch, we only hit ourselves!

III
10-25-2013, 04:41 AM
http://forum.alchemyforums.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by III http://forum.alchemyforums.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?p=31850#post31850)

You see? no choice... no consciousness; at least not the kind of consciousness that can be remembered. :)

oops. thought this was Ghislain, but maybe still see. :D

OOPs indeed. It was Ghislain.

I would say that one might consider it to be contained in a different directory and one has to load that directory before remembering it. It is possible to form a hyperlink to that directory and carry it back with you. It is a learned skill.

Ghislain
10-25-2013, 05:25 AM
The message I got from that experience was that we are not supposed to know...its the purpose of being here.

We are here to experience the unknown, for when you know everything what enjoyment does it leave you?

That was the feeling of dread within the bliss...how much bliss can you take?

I can see why the material world could be addictive as proposed by Robert Monroe.

Ghislain

III
10-25-2013, 07:01 AM
The message I got from that experience was that we are not supposed to know...its the purpose of being here.

We are here to experience the unknown, for when you know everything what enjoyment does it leave you?

I can see why the material world could be addictive as proposed by Robert Monroe.

Ghislain

Hi Ghislain,

We are here to experience the unknown, for when you know everything what enjoyment does it leave you

I wouldn't worry about that as the more I know the more I know I don't know, at any given moment, and that seems to be what others say. I have a small window into a vast macrodimensional labyrinth, that can be moved around to some unknown extent.

A regular monkey trap.

Ah yes, that eternal question. Perhaps it is transmuted to "Wisdom"?

theFool
10-25-2013, 09:25 AM
When seen from local eternity time can be observed as a series of "frames" or beads or whatever archetype it translates to for you and the scale; ie frames can be entry point scenes where often the beads might represent entire lives and the frames are seen at a different scale. E. J. Gold has said that the sensation of time passing is the sensation of our attention "moving" through the frames. I would be inclined to say that it seems to be a reasonable description of the experience. Time can then pass faster or slower because one can feel the difference and change the rate. A person can be reborn at any time in the present life, recurrence. In other lives it's like loading a different directory before you can see them. A series of lives normally progresses from simple to more complex. My previous incarnations are recognizably "me" as a less complicated subset and in deeper layers.

As to the "collective unconscious", it is more like a "dll" , a library of all the base class "archetypes". However, from that base "class" each person has an interpretation based on all of their "parameters". Within this definition larger more complicated "archetypes" are made up of many smaller "archetypes". Everything a person can't decode appears as "noise". Interpretation varies tremendously. There appear to me that there are about 16! ways one can arrange one's decoder parameters. Each parameter is approximately infinite in range. How those are arranged is the result of various alchemical sequences one has done, cumulatively, which is why serious mistakes are SERIOUS and take a while to undue. In constructing ones being, insisting on putting ones "self lies" into place and acted upon as if TRUE creates the most seriously corrupting defects as Krisztian said " is the hunting soul memory of/when one 'screwed up' unnecessarily, meaning, did things one knowingly shouldn't have." For me to learn how not to do so I had to do it one last time intentionally, observe carefully, pay the price and then undo it.
Thanks for explaining in details. I cannot understand much but I like the paralellisms to computer software!

Andro
10-25-2013, 09:44 PM
I like the parallels to computer software!

For more scientifically/computer lingo inclined people, I recommend the materials of Tom Campbell.
He is a scientist, and was also one of the first students and collaborators (for many years) of Robert Monroe.

He has a Big TOE.

He covers incarnations as well.

Look him up. (books, YouTube, etc.)

III
10-26-2013, 01:09 AM
A general comment I'd like to add on. For me the most difficult to learn to interpret are "scenes" where I can't see anything, face down, in the dark, etc, where all I have are sensations and smells and sounds.