PDA

View Full Version : Seth-Ra's Philosopher's Stone

Seth-Ra
10-26-2013, 03:19 AM
Hello everyone.

I mentioned in a previous thread that I was working on something better than my previous Stone.
My previous Stone has its strength, and i do put it to work. But, i took all that i learned in the years of making that one, and distilled it into this process im fixing to highlight.

First, the Dragon, which is my Philosophical Cinnabar:

https://scontent-b-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/1385279_734495026577629_1681408119_n.jpg

Its Blood came swiftly, and it was set to gentle warmth until the Black Phase was reached.

https://scontent-b-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/1374884_734495199910945_2114905644_n.jpg

This was then outfitted with an unbleached filter, and set into a secondary larger container. The whole thing was set outside - at night i could remove the outer lid and let the Lunar wind be breathed into the matter, and during the day the lid stayed on, allowing the Sun's penetrating light to mature it and solar distill it.

There was magic that went on during this, that i cannot describe adequately. It is spiritual, and part of the personal relationship with God/All/One.

Soon enough, the iridescent oil formed at the top, looking like a light blue/purple with hints of orange floating along the blackness:

https://scontent-b-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/1185406_735954913098307_248809441_n.jpg

On the night of the Full Moon, i gathered dew in ritual fashion, and combined the golden waters with the work. The White Phase came with a haunting glow in the moonlight.

https://scontent-a-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/q71/1379624_735955039764961_1123665213_n.jpg

The next part fit this picture from the Ripely Scroll, so i include it:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/1391544_737009472992851_1875751904_n.jpg

https://scontent-a-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1383115_737008639659601_1136504782_n.jpg

The Red Tincture was born and was then filtered and poured into a 500ml beaker - giving you an idea of the amount:

https://scontent-b-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/q71/1391692_737008989659566_266257179_n.jpg

This was then poured bit by bit into a glass bowl and set to water bath - upon being poured up, it would go milky and then citrine. As the bath continued, the blood-oil drops began to form:

https://scontent-b-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/q73/1392738_737009036326228_1270923427_n.jpg

More and more it went, until it was this:

https://scontent-a-mia.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1377965_737372866289845_1768233499_n.jpg

It acted at first as a liquid, then a gel, and the more it stayed in air, it got more and more solid. I packed some of it into my vial pendant for an amulet, the rest was congealed and to be used in other ways.

https://scontent-b-mia.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/q71/1381774_737373056289826_1700989479_n.jpg

Now, several tests were being ran. For one; the Red Stone does not dissolve in water - it will dissolve in ethanol though. The Red Tincture, when added to water, will turn into the White Stone. This has been used for healing, by myself and my aunt, and it works well. It also caused spiritual effects, such as 3rd eye energizing, and visions/dreams - including speaking with the dead.

https://scontent-b-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/q77/1392846_737009119659553_670042585_n.jpg

LGO, my friend and student, collaborated with me on this. To that end, he has also medicinally tested the Red Elixir, and together, with my Stone and his metallic mercury (Hg), we performed a transmutation:

https://scontent-a-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/1235389_739449689415496_1494739999_n.jpg

To all my friends, and even those i do not know - to all seeing this; take heart and have faith. We do not study and labor in vain. The texts are True. The Principles are True. The Art is Alive, the Spirit is still listening, and still working.

LGO and I are ecstatic right now, words cant describe the joy and excitement. I share this in the open with you all in hopes that the joy will spread. ^.^

~Seth-Ra / Jessie / יִשַׁי

LostGnosticOccultum
10-26-2013, 03:30 AM
I Love it when we collaborate :) It seems that every time we collaborate with each other great things happen! This is by far our most exciting work (IMO)

This is a testament to our work on its own!
https://scontent-a-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/1235389_739449689415496_1494739999_n.jpg

Thank You Jessie for teaching me soooo much and allowing me to collaborate with you! :) :cool:

GOD Bless, LGO

Seth-Ra
10-26-2013, 03:40 AM
I Love it when we collaborate :) It seems that every time we collaborate with each other great things happen! This is by far our most exciting work (IMO)

This is a testament to our work on its own!

Thank You Jessie for teaching me soooo much and allowing me to collaborate with you! :) :cool:

GOD Bless, LGO

Sure thing Bro. :D

I told you when we met, that there was a world of magic out there, and I hope ive done well at showing it, to you, and everyone.
If we have inspired even one, then i call it a success. :)

~Seth-Ra

LostGnosticOccultum
10-26-2013, 03:45 AM
Sure thing Bro.

I told you when we met, that there was a world of magic out there, and I hope ive done well at showing it, to you, and everyone.
If we have inspired even one, then i call it a success.
I Have to agree with you on this :)

crestind
10-26-2013, 03:51 AM
This looks like beyond a doubt proof you did make a stone. To be honest I had serious doubts about your other photos with the sword and the stone on it. It didn't look like anything got tinged at all. I still don't think it tinged actually cause it looks the same as ever to me. But you definitely have a transmutation of mercury here. Very nice work!

LostGnosticOccultum
10-26-2013, 03:59 AM
LGO, my friend and student, collaborated with me on this. To that end, he has also medicinally tested the Red Elixir...

To this I would like to say that I had come down with a fever/cold; I took about half a vial (2 dram of liquid elixir) and within 30 minutes of taking it i was completely cured of my ailment and even the next day i did not wake up sick (as is common with a fever)

GOD Bless, LGO

Seth-Ra
10-26-2013, 04:03 AM
This looks like beyond a doubt proof you did make a stone. To be honest I had serious doubts about your other photos with the sword and the stone on it. It didn't look like anything got tinged at all. I still don't think it tinged actually cause it looks the same as ever to me. But you definitely have a transmutation of mercury here. Very nice work!

Yeah, the others were very minimal, barely surface, cause the steel wasnt open. Without LGO i couldnt have done this one - as i dont work much with metals and dont have any around (that i can liquify). We found some lead, but had a hard time getting it to liquify. But luckily, he is a mineral/metal guy and had some mercury that we could use. :)

~Seth-Ra

Salazius
10-26-2013, 10:57 AM
Hi,

Does your Stones penetrated to the core of the Hg ?
Was your Hg was heated, and began to boil as the author stated ?

Did you made a test with nitric acid ?

Seth-Ra
10-26-2013, 11:17 AM
Hi,

Does your Stones penetrated to the core of the Hg ?
Was your Hg was heated, and began to boil as the author stated ?

Did you made a test with nitric acid ?

Hi Salazius,

It was heated, we had it in a crucible and kept a lid on it during that part (wary of fumes).

It penetrated fine, but no we don't have nitric acid, yet.
This won't be the last of the testing, but it is pretty unmistakeable in that condition/environment.

:)

~Seth-Ra

LostGnosticOccultum
10-26-2013, 12:23 PM
It would be appropriate to inform/remind you all that this transmutation was done with a 1st stage stone. If/when we act upon metals with it in the 2nd+ stage would have greater transmuting powers.
Also it is extremely difficult to pry the gold off of the cauldron once it cools off. It is as if it has fused to the cast iron of the cauldron.

GOD Bless, LGO

Kiorionis
10-26-2013, 04:18 PM
Wonder-full stuff Seth-Ra and LGO!
Truly inspiring :)

neuthral
10-26-2013, 04:25 PM
Very nice and inspiring thread, i'm sad i cant see the pictures thou, but keep up the good work

LostGnosticOccultum
10-26-2013, 08:38 PM
Why can't you see the pictures?

solomon levi
10-26-2013, 11:37 PM
awesome. thank you for sharing!

neuthral
10-27-2013, 09:31 AM
Why can't you see the pictures?

Now i can see them, beautiful work

LostGnosticOccultum
10-27-2013, 05:52 PM
Ok Good lol

black
10-28-2013, 02:52 AM
Hi Seth-Ra

I am interested to know if you hermetically seal your flask for the process of putrefaction ?

I have been reading that if the flask is not properly sealed then the spiritus mundi can escape and possibly injure the operator and ruin the Great Work.

Kind regards
Black.

Seth-Ra
10-28-2013, 03:31 AM
Wonder-full stuff Seth-Ra and LGO!
Truly inspiring :)

awesome. thank you for sharing!

Thank you. :)

Glad you can see them now. :)

Hi Seth-Ra

I am interested to know if you hermetically seal your flask for the process of putrefaction ?

I have been reading that if the flask is not properly sealed then the spiritus mundi can escape and possibly injure the operator and ruin the Great Work.

Kind regards
Black.

Hi black,

There were seals placed on it during the entirety of the process. During its black phase, the entirety of it did stay physically sealed when the sun (its light carries the Solar aspect) was working on it. After things cooled at night, the physical seal was removed, to allow in more Spiritus Mundi carried in the air (the Lunar aspect).

Not all seals were physical, and i have found two ways to interpret "hermetic" seals.
The first is obviously the sealing of something to keep air out. But, as Hermes, for who it is named, brought things from the gods, riding on the air, i feel it fair to also see that a Hermetic seal can be a way to bring/allow air in, sealing out stagnation, and distractions/debris (and everyone if free to disagree with the latter one. ;) )

It all depends on your mode of operating though. If youre "plugged in" to whats going on, you'll know what to do, and when to do it. :)

~Seth-Ra

black
10-28-2013, 11:35 AM
Thank you for clarifying that point Seth-Ra.

Dr.Zoidberg
10-29-2013, 11:37 AM
Wow! This is really exciting and interesting stuff! Thanks for sharing.

Seth-Ra
10-30-2013, 04:39 AM
Thank you for clarifying that point Seth-Ra.

No problem. :)

Wow! This is really exciting and interesting stuff! Thanks for sharing.

My pleasure. :)

Update

I went and checked up on my Aunt today. She has given some of my White Stone Elixir to a friend of hers - i dunno if it was "enough", but i should get an update next week for that.

In the meantime, the sample i gave her is beginning to become an actual powder - the Salts of the White Stone are forming from the water. Tis neat. Can see here around the bottom of the vial.

https://scontent-a-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/1391562_741874969172968_1681878362_n.jpg

While LGO and i were at her place, she told me that her hand was hurting - there was inflammation around her knuckles and she couldnt hardly use her only good hand without it hurting her.
Deciding to put it to the test, i pulled out a vial of my Red Elixir and dabbed some on my finger and rubbed it on her knuckles. She described it getting "cold and burning at once", and the pain was gone (i did not experience any sensation of it being on my finger - so i attribute this effect to its working/changing something).

I must say, tis both nice and humbling when someone looks at you and genuinely says "you healed me! :D" - how does one respond to that? :o lol

So i just smiled and nodded and put the vial back in my pocket. :)

More to come as we continue to test/take it.

~Seth-Ra

LostGnosticOccultum
11-06-2013, 07:25 AM
I'm not sure of the relevance of this however I think some may find this useful. I have found that the white stone, when consumed, destroys a cannabis high.

Dr.Zoidberg
11-06-2013, 12:37 PM
I'm not sure of the relevance of this however I think some may find this useful. I have found that the white stone, when consumed, destroys a cannabis high.

Relevant or not, it is very interesting...

LostGnosticOccultum
11-06-2013, 05:24 PM
I agree which is why I thought I'd post it lol

LostGnosticOccultum
11-06-2013, 05:30 PM
However it also gives its own sort of "High" not a high like what stoner's would consider "Being High" of course however it is sort of an "Energy High." By this I mean to say that it excites one's chakra system and boosts the energy contained in the individual consumed to the point that it spills over into the physical energy; i.e. almost like an extreme dose of caffein without the jitteriness or crash, it seems to assimilate to the individual's overall being. This is all from personal experience.

GOD Bless, LGO

Dr.Zoidberg
11-06-2013, 10:06 PM

Haha, yeah, sorry for stating the obvious. Was just expressing appreciation for you sharing :)

Seth-Ra
11-07-2013, 04:07 AM

I find it interesting also. :D

Haha, yeah, sorry for stating the obvious. Was just expressing appreciation for you sharing :)

Both obvious posts are obvious; and all good. ;) lol

However it also gives its own sort of "High" not a high like what stoner's would consider "Being High" of course however it is sort of an "Energy High." By this I mean to say that it excites one's chakra system and boosts the energy contained in the individual consumed to the point that it spills over into the physical energy; i.e. almost like an extreme dose of caffein without the jitteriness or crash, it seems to assimilate to the individual's overall being. This is all from personal experience.

GOD Bless, LGO

This to me is awesome. It gives what i call the "magick high" - the only kind of "high" ive ever had, as i dont use other substances to get "normal high." Meditation and energy work (combined with my natural affinity for such that ive always had since i can remember) has made me kinda "put off" to other altered states (i dont "hate" them, i just dont do them, and tread lightly around them.)

Ive always been able to get this sort of "High" from intense spirit/energy work, but this also has its own sentience, and ive noticed it effects differently as needed, each time used. (Like LGO said, it assimilates to the person, and seems to consciously effect them as needed.)

Its very awesome. Im going to take some everyday and see how it effects me. I notice certain changes already, not just to the subtle, but to the physical, as it seems to be flushing out my system (non-violently, gently, easily, harmoniously) and even wearing the amulet portion effects my physical being, either with more energy (when the sun comes up, often waking me up), or a wave of sleepiness when the sun goes down (it seems to want to align me with the celestial time, instead of my artificial time... no more night owl? I'll respectfully fight it for a bit. ;) )

Tis all fascinating, im enjoying the experience.

~Seth-Ra

Arrakis
11-09-2013, 05:39 AM
Hello Seth! Glad to read you doing so well with your recent works. Anything new about the effects of your White Stone Elixir?
Regards,
Arrakis

Nibiru
11-09-2013, 06:00 AM
Very cool guys, thanks for the updates!

crestind
11-09-2013, 07:22 PM
How did you know what dosage was safe to consume?

Seth-Ra
11-10-2013, 02:17 AM
Hello Seth! Glad to read you doing so well with your recent works. Anything new about the effects of your White Stone Elixir?
Regards,
Arrakis

I'm still taking it; it's effects are subtle but awesome. It's cleaning my system (that's not really subtle, but is gentle) and it's effecting my mood/thought (that is subtle), the best way I can describe it, is that it makes ya want to be "golden". :)
(That's what it is doing for me; others are still giving healing input based on need)

How did you know what dosage was safe to consume?

If I knew how I knew the things I know; I'd go mad. :D

Lol but seriously, I just feel/know. I then test that on myself before anyone else, and the recommendation for anyone else is usually way less than what I do. For instance; I will drink an entire glass of the White, hell, mix it with my tea etc.
But for others, I'll tell them a few drops or so. If that doesn't work enough, then we slowly increase it for them. :)

~Seth-Ra

Seth-Ra
11-23-2013, 06:49 AM
Medicinal Update

I'll keep this short and to the point. lol

My Aunt is continuing to use it on her joints - they seem to be nearly fully healed (its in her fingers of her good hand, she continues to stress it so total healing is slow, but is working. Her shoulder pain seems to be almost fully gone now) and with each application of it, the pain is instantly gone.

I also tried it on an enflamed sore on my finger and it removed the pain and the redness was gone within a min. I have also used it on a few other topical sores - redness goes away fairly quickly, pain and any inflammation or other such is removed within 24 hours of the first application.

Both my manager and my coworker got sick this past week. I gave my manager a small vial of my Stone and she downed it. After she got the taste out of her mouth, her body began getting the sickness out in the form of mucus and such. After her lunch break (she took it about 10 mins after downing the vial) she was looking better. The next day, she was almost perfectly normal again, and as that day progressed, so did she. I gave her a more concentrated vial to keep and try out for other things (like hangover... why not, right? lol :p ) and my coworker was given a vial of the concentrated and only drank a tiny amount of it. At first she thought it was gonna make her throw up (its... strong...) but once the taste faded, her sinus headache was gone and the rest of her illness lifted. She took the rest of the vial home to her husband.

With that, i gained the title of "Witch-Doctor" at work. :cool:

_______

Multiplication

Now for a visually fun update for yall. :)

Aside from increasing my amount of material, i have began increasing the potency also.

First, we must "whiten our laton" as they say.

https://scontent-a-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1461827_757586337601831_283674416_n.jpg

Upon doing so correctly, a peculiar substance is gained. Not exactly white, but a very pale yellow (will whiten with more cycles?) - a sort of "Adam"/clay looking substance, dry and brittle, easy to powder, easy to mature...

https://scontent-b-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/q77/1475872_757586307601834_1847800487_n.jpg

https://scontent-b-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/q71/1459199_757586287601836_1304702819_n.jpg

Matured by fire, the Red Glass is obtained.

https://scontent-a-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/q83/1475902_757586317601833_1961615877_n.jpg

Which can then be used either for casting to metal, or made into a tincture for the body.

https://scontent-b-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/q71/8664_757586297601835_128172038_n.jpg

More to come. :)

~Seth-Ra

horticult
11-23-2013, 05:02 PM
nice setup ;-)
i have almost identical for incense oils /is these candle also default for cemetery? ;-)))/
thx 4 update

solomon levi
11-23-2013, 11:34 PM
Nice. Thanks Seth-ra!

Nibiru
11-24-2013, 03:10 AM
cool!! How long did you have to heat it in the flame before it turned red and glass-like?

Seth-Ra
11-24-2013, 07:58 AM
nice setup ;-)
i have almost identical for incense oils /is these candle also default for cemetery? ;-)))/
thx 4 update

Yeah, my lab screams "witch-doctor" lol, re-used glass jars, candles, animal parts decoratively arranged with peculiar rocks and plants into a sort of altar etc etc. :D

Nice. Thanks Seth-ra!

Tis my pleasure. :)

cool!! How long did you have to heat it in the flame before it turned red and glass-like?

Not long once the prep is done. When i have the clay-like white/pale-yellow earth, the fire will mature it quickly to red, a few mins is all it takes, remove from the flame and give it a sec, it'll get hard and brittle. Here are some pics for a larger amount i did tonight.

I used a mason jar lid as my container for it since it was metal, placed directly over a tealight candle. When it was done, it was this:

https://scontent-a-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1479358_758147250879073_284663120_n.jpg

I broke out the first couple of chunks and took this pic of them in my hand for a size comparison. Once i got them all out i placed them on the white piece of cardboard to contrast from the background - pretty decent amount, especially considering i still have over 500ml of liquid that i can still convert (and this was made with maybe 100ml or so, congealed to white earth).

https://scontent-b-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/q79/1453405_758147350879063_1565993186_n.jpg

https://scontent-a-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/q73/1469834_758147314212400_1352020806_n.jpg

I took all but the largest of pieces and placed them into my vial that i turned into an amulet. :cool:

https://scontent-b-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/q77/577557_758147364212395_29128051_n.jpg

As always, more to come. :)

~Seth-Ra

Weidenfeld
11-24-2013, 11:47 AM
Looks like I have gotten almost the same clusters :D

http://forum.alchemyforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=841&d=1385293566

Andro
11-24-2013, 02:57 PM
Some initial testing suggestions for the products pictured below:

- Density (mass per volume)
- Solubility (in various solvents, like ranging from distilled water to Di-Ethyl Ether)
- Behavior/fixity in Fire (on a hot metal plate), melting, boiling and evaporation point (if any)
- Behavior after prolonged direct exposure to sunlight
- Metallic Ingress

https://scontent-a-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/q73/1469834_758147314212400_1352020806_n.jpg

http://forum.alchemyforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=841&d=1385293566

neuthral
11-24-2013, 04:16 PM
Very nice pics! This might prove to be a really valuable experiment, thanks for sharing this with your fellow seekers of truth :)

Seth-Ra
11-24-2013, 04:49 PM
Interesting clusters ya got, Weidenfeld. :)

Some initial testing suggestions for the products pictured below:

- Density (mass per volume)
- Solubility (in various solvents, like ranging from distilled water to Di-Ethyl Ether)
- Behavior/fixity in Fire (on a hot metal plate), melting, boiling and evaporation point (if any)
- Behavior after prolonged direct exposure to sunlight
- Metallic Ingress

What i have already observed with mine is that it will melt via candle flame - i have not seen that it is able to "burn", may try a piece and see, but it seems to just bubble until its removed from it, then returns to being a glass. Will try to give more detail on that. (Possibly a vid).

I cant say much about density/mass - it feels pretty light weight.

Solubility - ethanol will dissolve it as before, interestingly enough it seems have a more fixed salt in the tincture though that wasnt there before. It settles to the bottom, almost looks like a gur of sorts, is a fine powder... will see about a pic later.
Water does nothing to it in this "fixed" state. (Those are the only two ive used throughout this)

To my knowledge, sunlight wont hurt/affect it - the tincture forms, both in the making, and even one i wore as a necklace for a bit, didnt seem adversely affected. Id wager/describe it like it resonates with the sun.

LGO and i will be seeing its ability on metals again this week. (On the 29th)
It does not seem to effect a metal that is not open (surface tinge at most) - so we will be using mercury (Hg) again.

Very nice pics! This might prove to be a really valuable experiment, thanks for sharing this with your fellow seekers of truth :)

Happy to share. :)

~Seth-Ra

Kiorionis
11-25-2013, 02:45 AM
I love all of this :)

I'm assuming all of your recent threads are connected in the evolution of the stone?

Salazius
11-27-2013, 10:13 AM
All this looks promissing :)

Ghislain
11-27-2013, 07:17 PM
Seth do you know anyone with a kiln?

You could try wrapping in bees wax and casting on molten lead.

Ghislain

Nibiru
11-27-2013, 07:50 PM

Ghislain

I ran across this desktop kiln recently, I'm sure this could be done with a camping stove and crucible for much cheaper..

http://www.metalclaysupply.com/Speedfire-Cone-System-p/51327.htm

Seth-Ra
11-28-2013, 01:46 AM
I love all of this :)

I'm assuming all of your recent threads are connected in the evolution of the stone?

Thank you. :)

What threads are ya meaning?

All this looks promissing :)

Indeed, so far its proving well, we are hopeful and optimistic. :D

Ghislain

I ran across this desktop kiln recently, I'm sure this could be done with a camping stove and crucible for much cheaper..

Originally we were gonna use lead, but we couldnt get it to melt. LGO had a camping thing to make a hot fire, and it still wouldnt melt. Plus we dont have it in any real amount. Would have been enough to test, but we actually have more mercury. lol

I believe i have ruled out the insoluble salts i mentioned earlier as being components within the water i used (twas dew).

Also, just a minor healing update - i have been working a lot this week, and inadvertently got a cut on my left thumb knuckle. It bled and burned while i continued to work (i bandaged it and wore a glove until it quit bleeding - but any time i washed something, the water would make it hurt). When i got home, i grabbed some of my dissolved crystals, now a vial of beautiful red liquid (have two of them actually) and i got a bit on my finger and rubbed it onto the cut. It burned for a min and got cold, and then it all stopped. No pain. It was only two days ago and the mark looks like a mild scratch, almost gone. The next day i got an identical cut on my left middle finger - i decided to control and see what happens when i dont use anything on it. It hurt all night, and all the next day, very tender and red, while my stone-treated thumb felt no pain, from liquids or direct solid touch.
Needless to say, when i got home that night i used my liquid stone on my finger and made that mess stop to. lol Went all day today pain free and the cut is healing quickly. The skin around both was red, as if inflamed or possibly infected - but regardless of which it was, once treated, the redness is going away.
Only one dose was administered to the cuts to be effective. Pain left instantly after the burning sensation of the application itself. New skin-growth had noticeably sealed the wound within a few mins. Majority of outer redness is reduced within a few hours, continues to fade as the cuts heal.

I should probably be more clear too, im calling them "cuts" - but they werent done with a knife, im betting one of my vegetable cans i opened, so they are more like gashes, it couldnt close cause the skin was removed in the process, hence my amazement at its pain-free and re-sealed self after stone application. :)

Anyway, here is a picture of my two liquid stone vials, next to the largest solid glass fragment ive made thus far. (will probably use that fragment for my metal-transmute attempt)

https://scontent-a-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/1461240_760342547326210_1644141803_n.jpg

~Seth-Ra

SolX
11-28-2013, 05:34 AM
Oh you are having so much Fun Seth-Ra. wish we were there to enjoy it with you. :)

Kiorionis
11-28-2013, 03:03 PM
I was referring to your lab work in general. Is your Stone an evolution of what you showed us in 'throwing open the doors', or is it a completely different work?

horticult
11-28-2013, 04:36 PM
i melt pb on kitchen gas stove & on a spoon in minuts.
balls of bees wax do nice effect ;-)

Weidenfeld
11-28-2013, 06:51 PM
Interesting clusters ya got, Weidenfeld. :)

Another beautiful cluster :)

And a heat test (pyrolysis) of small clusters:

Seth-Ra
11-28-2013, 09:04 PM
Oh you are having so much Fun Seth-Ra. wish we were there to enjoy it with you. :)

Indeed I am. :)
Tis why I'm trying to share info and pics, so y'all can enjoy it with me. Lol atleast vicariously.

I was referring to your lab work in general. Is your Stone an evolution of what you showed us in 'throwing open the doors', or is it a completely different work?

The Principles are the same - but I find this to be a more simplified/exalted expression of those Principles. The starting materials are mostly different too.

i melt pb on kitchen gas stove & on a spoon in minuts.
balls of bees wax do nice effect ;-)

Well we don't have any proper ventilation to do it inside. Like said, we tried the lead as best we could, but it's not gonna happen. Mercury is easiest for us and we have more of it (as LGO liked collecting it from things lol).

~Seth-Ra

horticult
11-28-2013, 10:09 PM
i did it inside in kitchen, no problem, everything went smooth, except stone...
i would be scared from hot hg, vapours are toxic

hg in flooring is deadly
you must have some pb alloy; use old car battery

Seth-Ra
11-28-2013, 10:23 PM
i did it inside in kitchen, no problem, everything went smooth, except stone...
i would be scared from hot hg, vapours are toxic

hg in flooring is deadly
you must have some pb alloy; use old car battery

Lead vapor is also toxic - which is why we aren't doing it inside. (Plus, I can't use my kitchen for that, as it isn't my kitchen, and my mother would decapitate me... Would be a neat challenge for my stone...)

LGO's kitchen doesn't have good ventilation for lead fumes either, so it's a no-go.
The mercury is already liquid, we just melt the stone into it (digest), can do it outside, downwind, with personal safety protocols and in a sealed vessel. Tis just more simple for us.

We tried doing the lead originally, outside, but our fires wouldn't get hot enough to do what we wanted, probably due to ambient conditions being to cold. We can't sustain the fire for long enough - or the internal heat (one or the other is dropping).
It's not a big deal though. A base metal is a base metal.

~Seth-Ra

horticult
11-29-2013, 12:47 PM
i fully respect your choice.

but there are no danger vapors and no odor if in the kitchen i melt say 100g pb.
the only "issue" could be wax balls bigger than 1cm, cuz when they hit molten lead...

Andro
11-29-2013, 03:55 PM
Lead vapor is also toxic - which is why we aren't doing it inside.

Yes, lead fumes are also toxic, but not remotely as toxic as Hg fumes.
In addition to that, it is said that Hg is the base metal requiring the least 'stone' to transmutilate. (I'm using a variation on the original word to confuse search engines :rolleyes:)
Also, with Hg, 'cold' transmutilations are also a possibility.

Plus, I can't use my kitchen for that, as it isn't my kitchen, and my mother would decapitate me...

It seams though, that the main obstacle to a kitchen op (in this particular case) would be the Queen of Hearts :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eobuu-IexvI

:cool:

Seth-Ra
11-29-2013, 04:51 PM
Yes, lead fumes are also toxic, but not remotely as toxic as Hg fumes.
In addition to that, it is said that Hg is the base metal requiring the least 'stone' to transmutilate. (I'm using a variation on the original word to confuse search engines :rolleyes:)
Also, with Hg, 'cold' transmutilations are also a possibility.

Well, we arent concerned about its toxicity since we wont be in contact with it or its vapors - the ease of this method is where its safety comes in. :)

It seams though, that the main obstacle to a kitchen op (in this particular case) would be the Queen of Hearts :)

:cool:

ROFL! Yes, that is a good way to put it. ;)
Well, that and just the simple fact we have more Hg than Pb. :cool:

I soon leave for work - when i get off this evening and get cleaned up and warm (it will only be in the 40s F. tonight where we are - another reason im not to concerned with fumes), then LGO and i are gonna meet up and kick this second attempt off. I will try to get a video of it, but pics are assured. :)

~Seth-Ra

TUNGSTEN
11-29-2013, 05:55 PM
hi folks,
how to make your stone? ,
anyway the NWO and world's end is coming, the reptilians,etc will be destroyed
so no matter if you explain us

Seth-Ra
11-30-2013, 06:24 PM
Update

We have attempted a second transmute. I have some vids of it - but they need some editing for time, will see if my brother can help me with that. (Tis mostly neat watching the crystals melt, and at one point see the Spirit/Vapor push down into the mass.)

In any event, i have ordered 500ml of Nitric Acid - it will be here in about a week or two, so be patient.

For now, i can offer you the preliminary pics. :)

My Stone crystals (was the big one, had to break it to fit in the tube lol) next to the vial with the mercury (Hg).

https://scontent-a-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/1488186_761962757164189_1826027074_n.jpg

At the end of it all, this was the golden (Au?) result. ;)

https://scontent-a-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/q77/1238111_761962743830857_1173457645_n.jpg

More to come. :)

~Seth-Ra

Kiorionis
11-30-2013, 07:18 PM
Cool stuff :)
Was there any dross after the transmutation?

Seth-Ra
11-30-2013, 07:44 PM
Cool stuff :)
Was there any dross after the transmutation?

Yeah, the "used-up" stone material and what little mercury remained. I actually wonder if I should have done it slower/lower heat than what I did - I may play with it with the left-over mercury later.

There is no way to clean up the vial without the nitric though (with what I currently have). Once it gets in, it'll remove the dross and we can see how much is actually left of value - maybe gleem some ideas as to how to do it better. (But I don't really wanna waste to much playing with this, as I enjoy going around healing folks and meditating with it myself. The metal playing is just for validation.)

LGO may do more metal playing when he is able to try and replicate this all. He'll also be holding onto my nitric, so after this I will probably go back to what I do best; playing with life. :)

~Seth-Ra

TUNGSTEN
11-30-2013, 08:50 PM
Your red s. was made from dew?

Seth-Ra
11-30-2013, 09:33 PM
Your red s. was made from dew?

It is a component water ive used in it, yes.

~Seth-Ra

Dr.Zoidberg
12-11-2013, 02:00 PM

We found this while looking for a "cheap" kiln. The top is a flower pot covered in foil.

http://users.frii.com/dnorris/steam5/burn22.jpg

http://users.frii.com/dnorris/steamcast5.html

Lumen
12-14-2013, 12:05 AM
Seth-Ra, thanks for your infos and pictures.
Can you please tell something more about your Philosophical Cinnabar?

Seth-Ra
12-14-2013, 08:07 PM
Thanks for the kiln ideas. :)

Seth-Ra, thanks for your infos and pictures.
Can you please tell something more about your Philosophical Cinnabar?

I can tell you its a green dragon to be pierced with a gold spear. :)

https://scontent-a-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1378097_734577016569430_1165286659_n.jpg

https://scontent-a-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/944627_734494893244309_1567145832_n.jpg

Well, my nitric acid came in, LGO and i tested it. We could see gold particles in it, but the results were to inconclusive (cause i couldnt get pics). I think we rushed it, need to get the degree of fire right. Will try again later.

For now, continuing the healing tests as im more interested with that anyway. :)

~Seth-Ra

Arrakis
12-24-2013, 05:40 AM
Hi Seth, what you explain seems very different from the 'via animalis' that you did before, way is that?
Happy Christmas to everyone!!! :)
Arrakis

Seth-Ra
12-24-2013, 04:09 PM
Hi Seth, what you explain seems very different from the 'via animalis' that you did before, way is that?
Happy Christmas to everyone!!! :)
Arrakis

The materials/expression is different, but the fundamental Principles are the same. :)

Even now, I'm exploring another expression of the same Principles to see what it yields, if I'm right, it'll be even better. (As the expression gets better, more honed, more Spirit is manifested in and around the Thing. The deeper the understanding, the more simple and complex the work, the greater the outcome.)

Merry Christmas. :)

~Seth-Ra

LostGnosticOccultum
12-24-2013, 04:14 PM

GOD Bless, LGO

I would like to update you all on this subject matter. I have experimented with dosing in time intervals between use of the Stone and Cannabis and have found that if you ingest any portion of the White Stone at least a half hour before smoking Cannabis it actually gets you "higher" than you otherwise would be. That is to say it is my hypothesis that the Stone cleans and empowers one's chakra system allowing for a better and more psychedelic experience which seems to last longer, as being cleansed the energies are allowed to flow more freely and uninterruptedly.

GOD Bless, LGO

Kiorionis
12-24-2013, 04:25 PM
Even now, I'm exploring another expression of the same Principles to see what it yields, if I'm right, it'll be even better. (As the expression gets better, more honed, more Spirit is manifested in and around the Thing. The deeper the understanding, the more simple and complex the work, the greater the outcome.)

Does the expression of the Principles have anything to do with a 'magnet' that makes it better, or is it more about connection with Spirit?

Seth-Ra
12-24-2013, 05:06 PM
Does the expression of the Principles have anything to do with a 'magnet' that makes it better, or is it more about connection with Spirit?

I would honestly say it's a combination of natural magnetism of Spirit, and further connection with it through the expression.

Like performing a ritual; the materials chosen are for particular reasons, and their use/function further enhances the overall outcome; the sum being more than the individual parts.

~Seth-Ra