PDA

View Full Version : M-Silver from Colloidal Silver

Wigwamman
11-14-2013, 10:10 PM
M-Silver

I made some colloidal silver (it always looks so nice and shiny)
after it was made I added some 30pr h2o2 this would turn the liquid black :) after a while it would tun a bit like the color of cola, now I slowly added some more h2o2 and it would turn back to a very shiny liquid and it begins to be more shiny every day,

in some other experiment after 4 days it became very white in color :) starting with a very old black oxidized colloidal silver solution,

now we will see what will happed with the new experiment if it will turn white again..
ph of this solution is +- 4

if some one knows some method of knowing when the h2o2 is all reacted because I would like toe drink it but would not like to drink the h2o2 in this concentration... I know h2o2 boils @ 150c and that it decomposes faster when headed, it probably is dune reacting when no bubbles are formed anymore, but than there is still unreacted h2o2 in there

ma by someone knows if the ph will go back up when h2o2 is out of solution

or other toughs are welcome

with Love to All, Wigwamman

Wigwamman
11-17-2013, 02:37 AM
a little update...

the nice white shiny liquid looks very nice now,

i slowly evaporated the liquid on some modered heat (no boiling)
and just before it was dry i added some new distild water and did another slow evap, and added agean just a some small amount of distild water this gave a very concentrated solution of the now even more white shiny liquid,

i wil do some small test with it to see if all the h2o2 is reacted, and after that i will drink it to see what effect it will bring..

someone heer ever did this be for...?

edit:
some thinks to note, are that the white powder wil satle very slowly on the bottom of the glass jar, when sworling it takes it up agean, this white powder is very fine.

with love...

Wigwamman
11-28-2013, 01:25 PM
mmm i have bin trying this for the 3th time but for some reason i cant replicate the results.. this may be because of the moon but i do not know for sure, it was 3 day after new moon that i tried this, i will see if it works next new moon, some other thing to note is that i made it in a glass flask witch is in the shape of a egg, i did not use the same flask yet so we need to see if this has something to do with it as well..

i hope to have some new results soon.

With Love...

Wigwamman
12-01-2013, 03:47 PM
i managed to reproduce the effect :)

and the key thing is a egg shape bottle, when this shape is used there is no need for any nitrate salt to add,

with love...

Wigwamman
01-03-2014, 01:32 PM
after forgetting i had this solution somewhere in the dark, if found the bottle while searching for some acetic acid, when opening the box the bottle was a clear solution with some very fine snow like white fluff on the bottom, it is not like a powder suspension like it was before, but it all crystallized in to a fluff on the bottom, it is a bit to small to filter it out of the solution but this is not a big problem..

with love...

Joshua
08-04-2014, 07:12 AM
Wigwamman, nice results there. I also have used h202 to radically dissolve silver. I have used 30% h202 and plain silver powder... this created a blue gel for me when I allowed the water to evaporate. The blue gel dried to powder which calcined white as I remember.

sacredchemist33
08-22-2014, 09:37 PM
Titrating a colloidal silver solution with glacial acetic acid to ph 2-, then the other way to 12+ with sodium hydroxide will drop out your Ag into precipitate. Wash and enjoy!

theFool
08-23-2014, 12:44 PM
Titrating a colloidal silver solution with glacial acetic acid to ph 2-, then the other way to 12+ with sodium hydroxide will drop out your Ag into precipitate. Wash and enjoy!
Hello, thanks for your input of information. We would appreciate an introduction here (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/forumdisplay.php?3-Introductions-%28new-members-go-here%29) :D

I have read that when a metal transforms into the m-state, it becomes soluble in ethanol. Experiments have shown that metals, when treated with H2O2 can give an ethanol soluble precipitate. This could be a nice test to perform on a possible m-state silver precipitate.