PDA

View Full Version : Indium Supplement

theFool
11-17-2013, 07:50 PM
There is a "mythology" around the usage of indium element as a supplement for better health. It is suppossed that it can stimulate the growth hormone production, thus promoting overall body health and rejuvenation. Most testimonials from people who take it seem very positive. There are books written for it on amazon. It's usage seems widespread (sold at mainstream supplement shops).

I have encountered a sample some years before, tried a drop, it didn't seem to be gentle with me (mild headache and felt too much energetic), so I discontinued.

What is your opinion about this supplement?

Andro
11-17-2013, 08:04 PM
This is an uneducated opinion (I haven't tried the Indium you tried), but, unless worked to its Quintessence with High Alchemy (no colloids and NO ormus), I would most definitely not ingest a metallic product that hasn't gone through a plant first (Mediums, etc... :))

I wouldn't mind experimenting with plant based Indium, though... Does such a thing even exist at the present?

theFool
11-17-2013, 09:03 PM
Indium products seem to be made from indium sulphate, I don't know yet if there is an organic form of indium in some product.
Some testimonials about it: http://www.iherb.com/product-reviews/Indiumease-The-Silver-Bullet-1-2-oz-90-Day-Supply/6146/

bleeding yolk
09-05-2014, 09:42 PM
.....all of those platinum groups....especially the ones found in meteorites are supposed to have almost supernatural properties....but like androgynus says.....they have to be metabolised in some manner before consumption......can cause nasty rashes and liver and kidney failure........