PDA

View Full Version :

Isayah-Zain
11-21-2013, 02:11 AM
All hail all.

I am an artist living in spruce-rich area near the capital city of Finland, Hellsinki.

As for the exoteric & mundane personal information; I'm oscillating somearound 20 to 30 years, with a family, my sun sign is Cancer, and I both smoke and drink.

As for the esoteric, some years ago I devoted myself in to the practice of meditation & ceremony. This includes a form of dream rituals and chymical oneironautic potions and is more connected to the native sorcery and folk magic, than shamanism.
And through these night-time in-/e-/vocations did a series of inner visions arise, ethereal and many faced form of revelation, a passage to the Other Side.

During this profound trembling of the very spirit, I started to comprehend what is called 'alchemia' in a more subtle and more sacred way than ever before.
And because of this I am here in the present, motivated by communication and communion (in-)between.

Every being is unique, so must the living art of sacred alchemy be.
And as everything is in a constant flux, everyone acts in a role of the guide and the guided. Sometimes both at the same time.

To The Pure, The Light !

Kiorionis
11-21-2013, 02:32 AM
Welcome! :)

Andro
11-21-2013, 07:26 AM
Interesting name you chose, Isayah-Zain... Care to elaborate?

Welcome.

Awani
11-21-2013, 08:38 AM
Welcome!

:cool:

Seth-Ra
11-21-2013, 08:47 AM
Welcome. :)

~Seth-Ra

black
11-21-2013, 08:54 AM
Hello Isayah-Zain.

Lunsola
11-21-2013, 05:21 PM
Welcome!

:)

Krisztian
11-22-2013, 01:16 AM
. . . . I am an artist living in spruce-rich area near the capital city of Finland, Hellsinki . . .

I would be very interested in collecting water in that part of the world, and seeing what quality of the universal gur you can evolve. I am also in an area where such things can be had.

Welcome!

Dr.Zoidberg
11-25-2013, 04:38 PM
Welcome :)