PDA

View Full Version : The Ark of the Covenant & Ormus

TheLightDelta
11-21-2013, 06:39 AM
I was driving home tonight and listening to Coast to Coast am, and the guest was talking about the Ark of the Covenant. It reminded me of something I had read the previous night on the Subtleenergies website. ( This is the page that sparked the idea http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/tw/mystory.htm).

When I got home tonight I read a little synopsis about something David Hudson had said about the Ark containing a white powdered gold glass.

I think the thing that made me relate the ark to ormus would be all of the accounts of people getting sick from being near it, and also accounts of it striking people with bolts of lighting. This all kind of reminded me of Jim's story in many ways.

Anyhow. Just some food for thought.

Has anyone out there attempted to make a white powdered gold glass?

Ghislain
11-21-2013, 06:52 AM
Just a weird note TLD, I am listening to a youtube clip "Quantum Physics & Consciousness" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ycn-I1-aDwo)
from Coast to Coast as I was browsing the forum.

Synchronicity?

Ghislain

TheLightDelta
11-21-2013, 07:06 AM
It would seem so. Are you taking Ormus? If so maybe you brought that experience to you. :D

Ghislain
11-21-2013, 07:31 AM
No, I have never knowingly taken Ormus although I am interested in the subject.
I would like to see more scientific exploration into Ormus...what chemical properties
does it have and such? If it wasn't totally explainable in a scientific way we would
hear far more from the scientific community.

I am sure there are scientists that have interests in the esoteric.

I hold this same view about most things...water driven engines...zero point energy
etc...etc...

I am not dismissing the existence of these things just the claims made about them.

What do you think?

Ghislain

P.S. do you take Ormus and if so what effects can you describe?

Wigwamman
11-21-2013, 08:31 PM
the ark of the covenant was also to container ormus and this was / is a big earth capacitor with snugly fits inside the pyramid's so called sacrifices,
witch would charge it with earths energy

some more synchronism :D

Andro
11-21-2013, 08:56 PM
the ark of the covenant was also to container ormus and this was / is a big earth capacitor with snugly fits inside the pyramid's so called sacrifices, witch would charge it with earths energy

Who claims that the ark was a container of 'ormus'?

What is the evidence for that?

What is the origin of this quote?

--------------------------------------

Also, please, what exactly is 'ormus', in your definition?

I'm asking these questions mainly because of the overwhelming amount of speculations and 'cultism' being pushed/promoted around this topic.

Also, by 'sacrifices', do you mean 'sarcophagus'?

TheLightDelta
11-22-2013, 04:37 AM
No, I have never knowingly taken Ormus although I am interested in the subject.
I would like to see more scientific exploration into Ormus...what chemical properties
does it have and such? If it wasn't totally explainable in a scientific way we would
hear far more from the scientific community.

I am sure there are scientists that have interests in the esoteric.

I hold this same view about most things...water driven engines...zero point energy
etc...etc...

I am not dismissing the existence of these things just the claims made about them.

What do you think?

Ghislain

P.S. do you take Ormus and if so what effects can you describe?

-I think there are many people out there, and some perhaps on this forum, who have a background in science that are studying this topic. There have been scientific studies done on ormus in relationship to cancer. I haven't looked in depth on these studies yet. Barry Carter has some on his page of course (http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/research/research.htm).

I am into ormus because of another strange synchronicity. I ran into a chemist while on a little day trip to a goldmine of all places. He got my attention when he told me he actually saw this stuff disappear in a flash. I will get in touch with him. I was blown away. He wrote on a card his name, his number and the words "David Husdon" "O.R.M.E". The place was called Phoenix Mine.

-I agree. There are some tall claims, but I want to investigate and test.

I purchased some ormus on a whim, but am kind of nervous about ingesting it. I took a few teaspoons and haven't had much happen. From what I've read the effects are aggregate, and build with the "wet method" ormus. I think I would feel more comfortable if I made it myself and was really knowledgeable on the process. It will take me a bit before I'm able to purchase quality supplies.

Wigwamman
11-23-2013, 10:33 PM
Who claims that the ark was a container of 'ormus'?

What is the evidence for that?

What is the origin of this quote?

I'm asking these questions mainly because of the overwhelming amount of speculations and 'cultism' being pushed/promoted around this topic.

Also, by 'sacrifices', do you mean 'sarcophagus'?

this is the origin of the quote its the second post ;) http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?3776-what-seperation-methods-work-in-the-wet-method/page2

evidence i don't know but maby its something you can start by watching this and you can work from there http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLFytyjV7h4

the ark is like a Capacitor and it fits snugly inside the so called sarcophagus
this can be made out by the dimensions of the ark and the sarcophagus, it millimeter work,

and it would be logical the pyramid is like a giant earth energy accumulator, and the sarcophagus is right in the center where all energy is concentrated, witch would charge the capacitor and the ormus with the energy of the earth :D

all the wonderful things the ark supposedly did could be explain by the high charge ormus,

second thing is that in the graham hancock did alot of research on the ark and has some intresting information on it, there is some research that show that the ark might be radio active, for instence in the old times some people opened the ark and all the people in the city where killed, and would have blisters and censer tumors on there body's witch sound like radiation poisoning, and to my knowledge charged ormus material gives of low levels of gemma radiation, but you can might imagine what would happen if you would charge it with the energy of the earth instead of some head of annulling.

my understanding of ormus is that it is a element witch is not locked in this dimension and is able to supply energy from the zero point, to do very interesting things, like regenerate dna, give you more inside it to what realaty rely is, and all sorts of things, i beleve it can HELP you develop, in all sorts of ways,

about the cultism... i think its because the alchemists and all secret societies, (in the beginning at least) ware there to hold the knowledge for a age where the human race was able to understand it agean, but most of the secretes where lost or capt hidden, and the later mayby even misunderstood,

+ the alchemists ware prutie wise people (most of them than) but did not use the same terminology as we do now, thats the biggest problem,

with love..

Andro
11-23-2013, 10:48 PM
Thank you for the in-depth reply.

Wigwamman
11-24-2013, 07:26 PM
Thank you for the in-depth reply..

:D