PDA

View Full Version : Precipitation pH Range

Wigwamman
11-23-2013, 01:50 PM
i found some information on ph precipitation witch i did not find on this forum so here it is ;)

Precipitation most | lowest

Iridium ph 8 6
Copper ph 14 7
Gold ph 8 7
Paladium ph 8 7
Platinum ph 8 7
Rhodium ph 8 7
Ruthenium ph 14 7
Cobalt ph 14 8
Magnesium ph 14 9
Silver ph 14 9

with love...

theFool
11-23-2013, 02:45 PM
Those are pH values for the "orme"/monoatomic state of the metals?
Where did you find those (reference?)

Wigwamman
11-23-2013, 02:50 PM
yes they are i believe,

here is the source

http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/research/precip.htm

theFool
11-23-2013, 03:44 PM
http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/research/precip.htm
I think those are precipitation ranges for ionic metals, in a salt form, not monoatomic. The title says "Precipitation pH range of certain metal oxides and hydroxides".

Wigwamman
11-23-2013, 04:08 PM
I think those are precipitation ranges for ionic metals, in a salt form, not monoatomic. The title says "Precipitation pH range of certain metal oxides and hydroxides".

maby i dont understand but, a salt is to my knowledge not a hydroxide,
a salt is most of the time bounded by a acid, and a hydroxide by a alkaline.
most of the time a salt is water soluble and most of the time a hydroxide is not or to a small extent soluble. (you have exceptions like NaHO)

and i believe that the gold and the magnesium is the correct ph,

hutsons patant's tell us that the ph should be a justed to 8-8.5 to drop the ormus if i'm not incorrect.
i tried this with magnesium and it seems to be the right ph rage, this way you have a very nice Fluff witch looks like snow flakes :D instead of a milk like stuff

i think that the ph 10.74 is for getting all de ormus out of like the magnesium hydroxide and calcium (ist in the clusters"witch you brake down"), after that you can drop the ph to 8-8.5 to get all the ormus out, instead of eating like 70 procent in wight of magnesium hydroxide,

we should test the rest op the ph rages tho and see if they will drop add that ph as well..

some experimenting required :)

With Love...

theFool
11-24-2013, 12:16 AM
hutsons patant's tell us that the ph should be a justed to 8-8.5 to drop the ormus if i'm not incorrect.
i tried this with magnesium and it seems to be the right ph rage, this way you have a very nice Fluff witch looks like snow flakes :D instead of a milk like stuff

i think that the ph 10.74 is for getting all de ormus out of like the magnesium hydroxide and calcium (ist in the clusters"witch you brake down"), after that you can drop the ph to 8-8.5 to get all the ormus out, instead of eating like 70 procent in wight of magnesium hydroxide,
I would agree with that, there is a similar method in subtleenergies website, for seperating magnesium from "ormus". It may need some time for the pH to adjust, sometimes it rebounds.. I'll try to find the page I talk about, it may help with the research :-)

Wigwamman
11-24-2013, 06:43 PM
I would agree with that, there is a similar method in subtleenergies website, for seperating magnesium from "ormus". It may need some time for the pH to adjust, sometimes it rebounds.. I'll try to find the page I talk about, it may help with the research :-)

i remember something like that as well, searched for the article but could not find it... so maby you have some more luck :D

would be great information indeed...

with love...

theFool
11-29-2013, 09:40 PM
ok, here it is: http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/tw/wm-assay.htm :)