PDA

View Full Version : The Red Stone using Deuterium....?

Wigwamman
12-01-2013, 04:43 PM
after thinking what could be the catalyst for the whiteness to turn to full redness, i came across some information that could be usefull,

in allot of articles on the redstone there is talk about adding dew water to the whiteness because its very pure water with lots of ormus when collected add the full moon, and that it is necessary to incubate the whiteness on some temperature that the water will very slowly evaporate off, and adding more water to it so it will not became dry.

i was thinking what could be in the water what would turn the whiteness in to redness over the course of some time, so there is something like 0.01 pro-cent deuterium in normal water and according to this article http://www.media.cns-snc.ca/Bulletin/A_Miller_Heavy_Water.pdf
its very easy to distill with fractional distillation on a very low temperature (51 c) this would slowly evap the light water and the heavy water would stay behind this is kind of the same thing the alchemists did with the whiteness, some other thing to note is that dew water is the water that cant fully evaporate en condense in to clouds and is probably a great source for high content deuterium water, because its heavier than normal water vapor it tents to condense on plants instead of vaping to the clouds, a round bottom flask with a long neck would be great for this purposes,

-----------------------------------------------------------
like in hydrogen sulfate, i think the whiteness will like to swap its hydrogen for a deuteron and that will turn it red, and transmute isotope 197 to 195/194

if some one may have some experience on the subject let you voice be heard,

with love...

Andro
12-01-2013, 05:08 PM
There are quite a few posts & topics dealing with Deuterium in the forum archives, if anyone is interested.

You'll find them by simply typing the word Deuterium in the Google Search box of this forum.

TUNGSTEN
12-01-2013, 05:20 PM
i had read that cold fusion transmute metals

Andro
12-01-2013, 05:43 PM
i had read that cold fusion transmute metals

Please cite your sources (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?2957-Please-Cite-Your-Sources!) (whenever possible).

Where did you read it?

Who made that claim?

Was it ever proven/demonstrated? Or is it just speculation?

How do you think this information could relate to the topic of this thread, in the context of Deuterium possibly serving/acting as a 'catalyst' towards the 'red stone'?

Wigwamman
12-01-2013, 06:36 PM
thank u i will search some more in the box u mention

about the cold fusion, i think this is quite relative to the subject :D

as us might know in some articles they clam that the red stone is gold isotope 195 if this is so deuterium is a good source of of energy to transmute isotope 197 to 195 because of its usable extra Neutron, this is way they use deuterium in fusion reactors,

one more thing is that isotope 195 has a half life of 186 days (Wikipedia)
and than decays down words to something i dont know to what but maybe this is way it takes some time to fully create the red stone because it needs to decay first, witch produces allot of energy.

i have seen same articles claiming that cold fusion transmutes elements, this is from official cold fusion research, i will try to find the article.

with love...

TUNGSTEN
12-01-2013, 08:20 PM
the rossi's reactor by andrea rossi an italian scientist, i read it in 2011, i hope his articles are available on the web, i will search in google again.
he transmuted tungsten into gold and other metals

Wigwamman
12-01-2013, 11:49 PM
TUNGSTEN

the rossi's reactor by andrea rossi an italian scientist, i read it in 2011, i hope his articles are available on the web, i will search in google again.
he transmuted tungsten into gold and other metals

Nice, yes i have seen some of his things to, its very interesting stuff indeed.

after doing some more background research, i discovered something interesting...

i do not know how it came to be, the information thats saying that the red stone is isotope 195 but i think its more likely something els, like isotope 198, If the deuterium is the catalyst, than i believe the deuteron will give it extra neutron to the mono-atomic gold and a transmutation of isotope 197 to 198 could a cure, look add this article of wikipedia.

At small neutron flux, as in a nuclear reactor, a single neutron is captured by a nucleus. For example, when natural gold (197Au) is irradiated by neutrons, the isotope 198Au is formed in a highly excited state, and quickly decays to the ground state of 198Au by the emission of γ rays. In this process, the mass number increases by one. This is written as a formula in the form 197Au+n → 198Au+γ, or in short form 197Au(n,γ)198Au. If thermal neutrons are used, the process is called thermal capture.

The isotope 198Au is a beta emitter that decays into the mercury isotope 198Hg. In this process the atomic number rises by one.

note that after some unknown time (as described in the article) the 198Au will transmute to 198Hg,
this my be something significant because there is allot off talk about using mercury (Hg) for the stone,

some other thing is that fusion gives off allot off energy, and orme material will charge it self to allot of power, it may be a possibility that the orme gold and the deuterium form such a bond that it would make the 198Au stable... ;)

and maybe the fusion witch emits allot of gamma rays according to the article and some other sources, if the catalyst for transmuting like lead or mercury in to gold, (this can also be done in the high energy labs with gamma rays.) than this would be some explanation,
some other thing is that the resonant frequency of the orme gold is almost the same as that of hydrogen/deuteron, so fusion could take place quite easily..

ist just some heart/brain food , but maybe some one can think with me :cool:

with love....

crestind
12-02-2013, 05:55 AM
I heard a story about a guy at Cal Poly irradiating some mercury with a neutron gun thing, and he got a red glass out... when the red glass was put into sodium chloride water solution, all the sodium was converted and chlorine gas was released. The glass also fused to the bottom of the fume hood...

Was the most logical thing I'd read. No magic fairies busting open your flasks and ruining your experiments, no prayers to some man in the sky and no spirits. :cool:
This fellow seemingly disappeared off the interwebs soon after. Probably on a tropical island with hot clowns feeding him grapes, as another fellow suggested...

Wigwamman
12-12-2013, 06:08 PM
this sound pretty interesting..... it looks like that neutrons are very interesting when combining them with mercury. i would like to do some experiments with this... i will try to construct something that will produce neutrons, this maybe possible with piezo crystals, some deuterium containing water and some scaler source (Low energy dual note tesla coil)

with love....

TUNGSTEN
02-23-2014, 06:18 PM
http://static.naukas.com/media/2012/07/photo1.jpg