PDA

View Full Version : Turning spirit into matter

Awani
12-18-2013, 03:02 PM
One major issue/dream in psychedelic circles is the notion that it would be cool to be able to bring back an object from "the other realm" to prove its existence. There have been plenty of theories about this. Terence McKenna even describes an event in his book True Hallucinations (http://www.federaljack.com/ebooks/Spirituality/Terence_Mckenna_-_True_Hallucinations.pdf) that he and his brother actually did this...

Today I came to the conclusion that there is no need to bring anything back, because all those things we see in "the other realm" is already here. The problem is we fail to see it.

When I once saw an alien stand by a tree I felt that the only way to prove what I had seen, because it was a REAL alien, was to invite him back to our world. Something I could not do of course.

Today when I stood next to a tree I thought that perhaps that alien is standing there right now, next to me, as some personal spirit guide. I can't see it, but believing is seeing... it comes back to what I can imagine.

And is imagination fake? I don't think so. All technological advances are initially based on somebody's manifestation of an idea into matter. This is what magic is.

The mushroom told me this once also; that the secret of magic is to just do it. In other words don't try, for example, to read peoples minds... instead just read them. Believe you have the power and eventually you will have that power. Same goes with flying... problem is that the physical world is so extremely real that it is hard to ignore it.

But with the right dose of psychedelics bridges can be built to close the gap between our reality and "the other".

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h18/deviadah/forum/13533088240_zpsbcfd299f.jpg
Horse Riding by Rene Magritte

:cool:

Kiorionis
12-18-2013, 04:45 PM
I agree!
To 'bring back' a magic item has for me meant only to strengthen that item's ties to the astral, mental and akashic worlds :)