PDA

View Full Version : John Hudson Ormus from Limestone

ghetto alchemist
12-18-2013, 03:29 PM
John Hudson (apparently no relation to David) was a man who was messing around in alchemy probably much like any of us. He was eventually intimidated and harrassed by goons.
And then later he died in a car accident.........god bless his soul.

If you want to know more about this enigmatic man, Sharon Rose says this about John (http://www.alchemysamplers.com/past-samplers.html):

Now, if you haven't heard of John Hudson (no relation to David) you would do yourself a favor by searching the ORMUS archives and doing a bit of reading. You would do yourself a HUGE favor by making a $101 donation to Barry Carter and getting in return the entire collection of the Alchemy Conference calls, some of which feature John Hudson AND Thomas Geckler (among many other outstanding speakers).
I never made the donation so dont know what is on the conference calls, apparently the Essenes name is revealed.

Before John departed us, he made arrangements for his receipe to be forwarded to Thomas Geckler should he ever die unexpectedly. After Thomas received the receipe, he openly revealed it to everyone.

See HERE (http://ormusprobiotics.com/Thomas-John-Hudson%27S-White-Powder-Recipe.html) for a republished version of the receipe, and HERE (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6mqW5Mq6Dg) and HERE (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8SiUFLcSpI) for some youtube videos of Thomas showing how to do the process.

I will reproduce the receipe here anyway in case the link ever goes down:

Thomas John Hudson's White Powder Recipe
4 L of well water or spring water [John said to use well or spring water because the minerals in the source material can attach to the minerals in the water. The HCL also does this; it holds the impurities.
200 ml clear concentrated HCL (muriatic acid)
20-100 ml clear concentrated sulfuric acid (H2S04)
2-5 pounds of dirt or fine sand or limestone powder or dolomite or Azomite

1. Get a one 4 L and one container that can hold 4 liters of water. NO METAL. Recommend large beaker (borosilicate glass) and a five gallon heavy plastic utility bucket.

2. Add 200 ml HCl to the water (NEVER add the water to the acid; ALWAYS acid to water) and stir this very well. Use wood or plastic spoon, no metal.

3. Slowly add your finely powdered source material, a teaspoon at a time. There should be a slight reaction (bubbling, fizzing). More fizz is good, as it produces the best powder product. Add one teaspoon at a time until you have added all two pounds of the material.

4. Let settle until all solids are at the bottom of the bucket with the water-HCl mixture. Depending on source material this may take some time.

5. Filter the solution through at least three ply’s of unbleached coffee filters with a wad of white unscented toilet paper or paper towel in the bottom. Use a glass or HDPE plastic funnel (NO METAL). Filter more than once if needed until the solution is clear, no solids visible. Solution is usually clear, but can also be slightly tinted, clear green is desirable.

6. Pour this filtrate in to a large borosilicate flask/beaker/container and SLOWLY add 20-100 ml. of sulfuric acid. Stir well.

7. Heat slowly to 150 degrees Fahrenheit over a gas flame (preferably) or electric if necessary and stir frequently but not constantly until you see the powder form as the liquid evaporates. This may take all day, and it may form with no heating at all. Remember the fumes are from CONCENTRATED acid, so this must be done outdoors, in an exhaust hood, in front of a fan, etc. DO NOT do this in your kitchen even with an over the stove hood fan! DO NOT let it go dry. When you see that a good amount of precipitate has formed, stop heating, and stop stirring. Wear gloves, and be careful; hot acid is corrosive. Let it cool completely.

8. After the solution is settled and cooled, and add a few inches of VERY cold well or spring water to the precipitate and allow it to settle completely. Drain the supernatant (the clear fluid at the top) off and wash the precipitate with more cold well or spring water 6 times. John was exact here, no less, no more. Taste it. It should be only slightly salty, and not at all tangy.

9. Put the wet powder is a heatproof oven pan (recommend Pyrex glass, 9 x 13 pan for this size batch as you can spread it out). Place in oven (preferably gas, electric if necessary, not microwave) and bake at 150 degrees and allow powder to slowly and completely dry. Stir occasionally with wooden or plastic tools, no metal. This takes a long time. You can also dry in the sunlight, or use a combination.

10. Store dry in a cool, dark place.

NOTES:
John made a batch with dried Johnson grass and other plant sources have been used with success. Scale down the recipe if necessary: for 2 L of water add 100 ml of HCL and 10 ml of H2S04 with one pound of source material. More sulfuric acid (up to 100 ml. in a 4 L batch) yields better results depending on the batch and the source material. John encouraged people to play around with the recipe and see.

He recommended the finest grained white sand one could find, where nothing was growing at all in the desert. It must be crushed fine if it is not already fine. He recommended powdered limestone, which is easy to find, but made it from dirt dug in the yard and two pulverized bricks from Home Depot and got good results. The material should have a pH of 9.0-9.5, but anything over 7.0. Look for barren sand and soil with that pH, where no grass would grow.

Filtering: Though he had high tech filtering systems, John preferred unbleached coffee filters and cheap white unscented toilet paper to them as they did a great job removing the fine particulates from the solution and can tolerate the low pH.

Use only COLD (chilled in the refrigerator) well or spring water to wash or add to the precipitate. Chilling the solution in the refrigerator as it settles improves yields (over room temperature)

Charging Water--There are many ways to increase the vitality and structure of water. You can place a glass container of water in the sun, put a jug of water on the north pole of a magnet, put a quartz crystal in the water jug. You can collect snow and rain from pollution free environments.

One of my favorites, which is ideal for kundalini awakenings is to take some fresh green pine needles and place them in a jar or glass of water...leave it in the sun all day. Then put it in the refrigerator to chill. This makes the most incredible subtle drink which is even taster than champagne.

Oxygenating Water ”Make an ORMUS bubbler with an aquarium aerator...and put some ring magnets on the tube next to the air-stone...alternate the charges of the magnets and keep them in place with a twisty on the tube.

I bubble my water for up to 8 hours or more and then put in bottles for freezing. This oxygenated water provides more energy than normal water, heals the GI tract, has amazing properties on the skin...promoting strength, youth and sheen...it also makes plants healthier and grow faster.

Thomas Gecklers original release had different notes, which I cant find on the internet anymore, they are as follows:

NOTES:
John made a batch with dried Johnson grass and other plant sources have been
used with success. Scale down the recipe if necessary: for 2 L of water add
100 ml of HCL and 10 ml of H2S04 with one pound of source material. More
sulfuric acid (up to 100 ml. in a 4 L batch) yields better results depending
on the batch and the source material. John encouraged people to play around
with the recipe and see...
He recommended the finest grained white sand one could find, where nothing
was growing at all in the desert. It must be crushed fine if it is not
already fine. He recommended powdered limestone, which is easy to find, but
made it from dirt dug in the yard and two pulverized bricks from Home Depot
and got good results. The material should have a pH of 9.0-9.5, but anything
over 7.0. Look for barren sand and soil with that pH, where no grass would
grow.
Filtering: Though he had high tech filtering systems, John preferred
unbleached coffee filters and cheap white unscented toilet paper to them as
they did a great job removing the fine particulates from the solution and can
tolerate the low pH.
Use only COLD (chilled in the refrigerator) well or spring water to wash or
add to the precipitate. Chilling the solution in the refrigerator as it
settles improves yields (over room temperature).
DRYING IN THE OVEN: As you dry the powder in an ovenproof glass dish at 150
degrees, the scent is like fresh rain, but do not stick your head in the oven
to try to smell it (remember the acid!). The smell is one John associated
with a successful batch.
When you are evaporating the solution over the burner stir occasionally until
about 3⁄4 of the liquid is gone. Then watch carefully and stir constantly the
minute you see the white powder forming, with glass or plastic only (no wood
or metal; hot acid!). When the crystals begin to form you must stir
continuously until almost all the fluid is gone; then remove from the heat
and allow to cool a bit.

Note the description of the smell of fresh rain at the end of the process, this smell has been described many times in the alchemy literature. It is a precursor to making philosophical mercury, and a sign that the artist is on the right track.

If any of you decide to try this path and wish to ingest the end result, you will need food grade hydrochloric acid and food grade sulfuric acid. Please dont use hardware store acid as Thomas does in his videos, you may end up with heavy metal poisoning. Or even worse, you may cause heavy metal poisoning to other people and bring a bad reputation on all of us (those who make home tinctures).

See how to make food grade hydrochloric acid HERE (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?3817-Make-Food-Grade-Hydrochloric-Acid).

See how to make food grade sulfuric acid HERE (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?3818-Make-Food-Grade-Sulfuric-Acid&p=32466#post32466)

Regards
G Alchemist

Wigwamman
12-19-2013, 03:15 PM
hello :)

i have done this extraction one's, but im not realy convinced... if you look at the extraction method, it like i calcium sulfate extraction, and that is just what it is, it is a very fine powder witch does not dissolve in hcl, according to wikipidia it can dissolve in water 0.21g/100ml so i took 2.1gr of the stuff and added to 1 liter of distiled water and it all dissolved in the water after some time,
so my conclusion is that it is calcium sulfate aka gypsum,

no effects ware noticed when it was eaten.

with love...

ghetto alchemist
03-31-2014, 04:36 PM
OK, I have tried this process again to try to make some sense of it.
Since the original receipe describes the smell of fresh rain as a sign of a successful batch,
I am assuming that the elusive spiritus mundi is inside and is the cause of the smell.

It has just been a new moon 24 hours earlier, and I performed the work from 1100pm - 0200am
so the sun and moon were both on the opposite side of the world to me, negating any effect
either of those might otherwise have had.

I followed the procedure right through as described, producing the calcium sulfate and drying it completely, and at no stage could I detect the smell of fresh rain.

I also tried skipping the sulfuric acid step, IE, I evaporated the water out of the hydrochloric acid + limestone solution and made dry calcium chloride. Again, at no stage did I detect the smell of fresh rain.

This means that either:
A: There is no spiritus mundi in my limestone sample
OR
B: The spiritus mundi was locked in with the remaining dry salts

I had figured that adding ether to the calcined salt might pull the spiritus mundi out without dissolving the calcium chloride. However I dont have any ether, so I tried toluene instead (which is also not supposed to dissolve calcium chloride). I was rather shocked to see that the toluene
indeed did not dissolve the calcium chloride, but changed color to a pale green, indicating that it pull something from out of the white calcium chloride salt.

I then placed some of the green toluene inside a small ghetto crucible (a steel cap from a rum bottle), placed the crucible in a ghetto magnetic shield (2 nested steel cylinders separated by cotton with the 3rd and innermost cylinder being a black iron oxide MIAO kettle).
I then set fire to the crucible burning off the toluene. Everything burnt off leaving no residue.
Meaning that either:
A: My green toluene contained no spiritus mundi
OR
B: Buring the toluene in a magnetic shield is not the right way to separate it.

So, I guess all that I am reporting here, is that based on the lack of smell of fresh rain,
THIS PROCEDURE WAS NOT SUCCESSFUL FOR ME.

Regards
G Alchemist

Andro
03-31-2014, 05:48 PM
Other possible (and more 'common') causes for the 'smell of fresh rain' HERE (http://science.howstuffworks.com/nature/climate-weather/atmospheric/question479.htm) and HERE (https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=1006042425675) (for example).

theFool
03-31-2014, 05:58 PM
I was rather shocked to see that the toluene
indeed did not dissolve the calcium chloride, but changed color to a pale green, indicating that it pull something from out of the white calcium chloride salt. Have you detected a smell like lemon (citrus)? You could use gasoline (lighter fractions, used for cleaning), instead of toluene. I have seen similar extractions on ormus to make color of the gasoline or toluene turn yellow. Upon evaporation at low heat they left a "grease" behind which had a "fresh" smell and a hint of lemon smell too.
You should rule out the possibility of your solvent self-condensing by performing a "blind" extraction. Good luck.

ghetto alchemist
04-01-2014, 12:35 AM
For the sake of completeness, I realised that I should at least furnish my association
of the smell of fresh rain with spiritus mundi with some references:

The sense of smell will also furnish you with indications whereby you may recognise the predominant element; and, in conjunction with the indications afforded by colour, it will teach you where to look for the principal agent.
THE CHEMICAL TREATISE OF THOMAS NORTON, THE ENGLISHMAN, CALLED BELIEVE-ME, OR THE ORDINAL OF ALCHEMY.
WRITTEN BY M. M., ON NORTON'S CHEMICAL

So I went to the different gates of the city, and determined to leave it by that one where the sweetest and most fragrant odours were borne towards me on the air. This I did, and I soon found myself on a road where the air was such as might well come from an earthly Paradise, yet was frequented by very few travellers.
A SUBTLE ALLEGORY CONCERNING THE SECRETS OF ALCHEMY VERY USEFUL TO POSSESS AND PLEASANT TO READ.
BY MICHAEL MAIER.

THE GOLDEN AGE RESTORED:
HAVING NOW APPEARED A SECOND TIME, FLOURISHED BEAUTIFULLY, AND BROUGHT FORTH FRAGRANT AND
GOLDEN SEED. THIS RARE AND PRECIOUS SEED IS SHEWN AND IMPARTED TO ALL THE SONS OF TRUE WISDOM AND THE DOCTRINE,
BY HENRY MADATHANAS.

In species it is gold, more pure than the purest; it is fixed and incombustible like a stone, but its appearance is that of very fine powder, impalpable to the touch, sweet to the taste, fragrant to the smell, in potency a most penetrative spirit, apparently dry and yet unctuous, and easily capable of tinging a plate of metal.
A BRIEF GUIDE TO THE CELESTIAL RUBY.

Join the male child of the 'red servant' to the fragrant spouse, and they will produce the object of our Art.
THE GOLDEN TRACT CONCERNING THE STONE OF THE PHILOSOPHERS. BY AN ANONYMOUS GERMAN PHILOSOPHER.

The virtue and efficacy of everything is to be found in its quintessence, whether its nature be warm, cold, moist, or dry. This quintessence gives out the sweetest fragrance that can be imagined.
Therefore have nothing to do with the common mercury, but take our mercury which is the principle of growth in all bodies, whether human, vegetable, or metallic; which imparts to all flowers their fragrance and colour. This mercury represents an harmonious mixture of the four elements, hot and dry, Sun and Moon. It is generated in the form of a vapour in the fields and on the mountains, by the warmth of the Sun
For it is a stone, and becomes water through evaporation; yet it is no stone, and it by a chemical process it receives. a watery form it is at first like any other liquid water, being a thin fluid; yet its nature is not like that of any other water upon earth. There is only one spring in all the world from which this water may be obtained. That spring is in JudŠa, and is called, the Spring of the Saviour, or of beatitude. By the grace of God its situation was revealed to the Sages. It issues in a secret place, and its waters flow over all the world. It is familiar to all, yet none knows the principle, reason, or way to find the spring, or discover the way to JudŠa.
THE GLORY OF THE WORLD; OR,
TABLE OF PARADISE; THAT IS TO SAY, A TRUE ACCOUNT OF THE ANCIENT SCIENCE WHICH ADAM LEARNED
FROM GOD HIMSELF; WHICH NOAH, ABRAHAM, AND SOLOMON HELD AS ONE OF THE GREATEST GIFTS OF GOD; WHICH
ALSO ALL SAGES, AT ALL TIMES, PREFERRED TO THE WEALTH OF THE WHOLE WORLD, REGARDED AS
THE CHIEF TREASURE OF THE WHOLE WORLD, AND BEQUEATHED ONLY TO GOOD MEN; NAMELY,
THE SCIENCE OF THE PHILOSOPHER'S STONE

This one is my favourite:

This metal, after being reduced to its salts and undergoing special preparation and distillation, delivered up the Mercury of the Philosophers, the Aqua Benedicta, the Aqua Celestis, the Water of Paradise. The first intimation I had of this triumph was a violent hissing, jets of vapour pouring from the retort and into the receiver like sharp bursts from a machine-gun, and then a violent explosion, whilst a very potent and subtle odour filled the laboratory and its surroundings. A friend has described this odour as resembling the dewy earth on a June morning, with the hint of growing flowers in the air, the breath of the wind over heather and hill, and the sweet smell of the rain on the parched earth.

Nicholas Flamel, after searching and experimenting from the age of twenty, wrote when he was eighty years old:
'Finally I found that which I desired, which I also soon knew by the strong scent and odour thereof.'

Does this not coincide, this voice from the fourteenth century, with my own description of the peculiar subtle odour? Cremer, also writing in the early fourteenth century, says

'When this happy event takes place, the whole house will be filled with a most wonderful sweet fragrance, and then will be the day of the nativity of this most blessed preparation.'
ALCHEMY REDISCOVERED AND RESTORED
By Archibald Cockren
http://www.sacred-texts.com/alc/arr/arr18.htm

ghetto alchemist
04-01-2014, 12:45 AM
theFool:
Have you detected a smell like lemon (citrus)? You could use gasoline (lighter fractions, used for cleaning), instead of toluene. I have seen similar extractions on ormus to make color of the gasoline or toluene turn yellow. Upon evaporation at low heat they left a "grease" behind which had a "fresh" smell and a hint of lemon smell too.
You should rule out the possibility of your solvent self-condensing by performing a "blind" extraction. Good luck.

Thanks for the help TF.
How do I perform a blind extraction?
Is that simply an extraction with no salt in the flask?

Regards
G Alchemist

theFool
04-01-2014, 11:30 AM
How do I perform a blind extraction?
Is that simply an extraction with no salt in the flask? Sorry I haven't expressed my thoughts clearer, but you guessed right. You could also try to extract commercial calcium chloride and you should get a negative result.

ghetto alchemist
04-09-2014, 05:56 AM
theFool:
Have you detected a smell like lemon (citrus)? You could use gasoline (lighter fractions, used for cleaning), instead of toluene. I have seen similar extractions on ormus to make color of the gasoline or toluene turn yellow. Upon evaporation at low heat they left a "grease" behind which had a "fresh" smell and a hint of lemon smell too.

Forgot to mention earlier that I never noticed any citrus type smell when I performed the procedure.
I did 2 further tests today to shed some more light on the result.
First, I tried the blind extraction using same flask but empty, and the same toluene. => No color change
Second, I added some damp rid to the toluene (calcium chloride) => No color change

Fool, I am interested in trying this gasoline to see what result I can get. What kind of gasoline should I use?
You said the lighter fractions......is that what we in Australia call kerosine?
If so, it is blue when sold in shops, but apparently distills clear due to the blue color being an adulterant.
Or do you mean actual gasoline that we pump into our cars?

Thanks
G Alchemist

theFool
04-09-2014, 11:51 AM
Fool, I am interested in trying this gasoline to see what result I can get. What kind of gasoline should I use?
You said the lighter fractions......is that what we in Australia call kerosine?
If so, it is blue when sold in shops, but apparently distills clear due to the blue color being an adulterant.
Or do you mean actual gasoline that we pump into our cars?
Probably the correct name is "naptha". It is a diaphanous, clean, volatile liquid used to clean stains from clothes. I think it is similar to "lighter fluid". Zippo fluid would be interesting solvent for possible ormus.

ghetto alchemist
04-09-2014, 12:54 PM
Thanks TF,

I will see if I can find some.

For any other Aussies here, it seems that naptha is sold as shellite here in Oz.
Coleman camp fuel also seems to be the same stuff.

amoodikh
04-26-2015, 05:14 PM
http://i.imgur.com/KEeLUGXm.jpg

Bennu
04-28-2015, 04:47 AM
To my understanding, John Hudson was making calcium sulphate with his process, not ormus and most definitely not Ormes. You can see another ormus afficionado do the same in the Enota video (the 2011 ormus conference David Hudson spoke at). Google "2011 enota conference videos" and you will get hours of viewing hits. This is the David Hudson speech where he let slip that ormes can be reduced down to metal by using carbon monoxide. Unfortunately, this inadvertent disclosure was edited out of the final video offered for sale.

amoodikh
05-02-2015, 09:39 PM
To my understanding, John Hudson was making calcium sulphate with his process, not ormus and most definitely not Ormes. You can see another ormus afficionado do the same in the Enota video (the 2011 ormus conference David Hudson spoke at). Google "2011 enota conference videos" and you will get hours of viewing hits. This is the David Hudson speech where he let slip that ormes can be reduced down to metal by using carbon monoxide. Unfortunately, this inadvertent disclosure was edited out of the final video offered for sale.

Hi Benu,

Thanks for your clarifications regarding the limestone process. In my case the calcium sulphate once dropped down I removed it and redissolved it in distill water again and then I used HCL to make it acidic and dropped the white stuff stuff using potassium carbonate.

I hope I am doing it right?

theFool
05-03-2015, 02:25 PM
In my case the calcium sulphate once dropped down I removed it and redissolved it in distill water again and then I used HCL to make it acidic Hello amoodikh,
may I ask you some questions on the process. Calcium sulphate is not very well soluble in water, according to wikipedia it is around 0.24 g/100ml. Did you really need so much water or it was soluble in small amount? (for comparison NaCl has a solubility of 359 g/L or 35.9 g/100ml).
Since you dissolved it all in water and then precipitated it with K2CO3, probably CaCO3 was produced. How can you be sure that you isolated the ormus component from the CaCO3?

@Bennu
I have tried similar experiments and I didn't see the CaSO4 precipitating out (maybe due to the high acidity), even if theory says that it is.
The small volume of precipitate you get, has a much higher solubility than CaSO4 should have. It gives needle shaped crystals. It dissolves in HCl. The solubility in HCl is extreme, much more higher than CaSO4 in water.

http://i19.servimg.com/u/f19/13/27/64/97/limesu10.png

Is CaSO4 more soluble in HCl; does it give green coloration.
Sometimes nature can surprise us.

amoodikh
05-04-2015, 11:36 AM
Hello amoodikh,
may I ask you some questions on the process. Calcium sulphate is not very well soluble in water, according to wikipedia it is around 0.24 g/100ml. Did you really need so much water or it was soluble in small amount? (for comparison NaCl has a solubility of 359 g/L or 35.9 g/100ml).
Since you dissolved it all in water and then precipitated it with K2CO3, probably CaCO3 was produced. How can you be sure that you isolated the ormus component from the CaCO3?

Bennu mentioned that his understanding that they produced calcium sulphate from limestone and not ormus. Thus I just reported my work with limestone that i picked from red sea shore, grounded and without calcined it I soaked in HCL solution and lifted to digest for few days. Then I filtered it and started dropping few drops of pure sulphuric acid and voila precipitant starts falling down. I lifted to settle overnight and in a distilled water with HCL i made HCL diluted solution and dropped the precipitants white stuff (calcium sulphate) in it. it got dissolved! and then I followed the swinging process with Potassium hydroxide and got the white stuff, supposedly ormus.

amoodikh

Bennu
05-11-2015, 05:01 AM
Hi, Guys.
Been off the forum for about a week or so. I can offer no stoichiometry as to what you produced after filtering of the gypsum. Did you ever experiment with taking a small amount of it? Were there any perceived ormes-like effects? Regards, Bennu.