PDA

View Full Version : hello everyone

psykopanther
01-06-2014, 01:53 AM
hello and thank you for allowing membership! i am very excited to be here.

i have been practicing in Spagyrics for a while now, and loving the results. something about the one on one with plants and natures cycles are stuck to me like glue. I am fairly new to the mineral realm but have experimented off and on with different things over this past summer. mainly with salt, sulphur (the mineral), lye, rainwater, and "mans water" lol. but very interested in what little results i saw.

I also want to point out here, just in case down the road my method of writing seems to show different. I am, first off, interested in ONLY the medicine, and spiritual awakening side of things. the gold turning is silly to me. other than proof of path i guess. At home, i, my wife, and our new born family are trying to adapt more and more to living with little money. this started by necessity, turning to something we wanted. we plan to build a small place completely off grid with minimum necessities. although i am by far more interested in alchemy aspects of things, as she believes more in the physical reality of things. my goal here is to be able to help my family medicinally, and spiritually, by using the learn my example. with me as the example. as a more personal goal, i hope to learn more of the truth why I am, and in effect, becoming closer to god.

with that said, i will offer any experience or assistance any way i can to everyone. but will also probably ask many questions as much if not more than i can answer them lol.
again, its great to be here and hope everyone here eventually finds what they are seeking in this path or any other they pertake.

-chris

Awani
01-06-2014, 02:28 AM
Welcome!

:cool:

black
01-06-2014, 04:00 AM
Hi Psykopanter.

Krisztian
01-06-2014, 12:14 PM
. . . . I am fairly new to the mineral realm but have experimented off and on with different things over this past summer. mainly with salt, sulphur (the mineral), lye, rainwater, and "mans water" lol. but very interested in what little results i saw.

Could take easily several lifetimes just to explore antimony, for example. As the saying goes, there's much under the sun Heratio.

I am, first off, interested in ONLY the medicine, and spiritual awakening side of things. . .

I also found that side rewarding and worth pursuing.

The influence of elixirs also seem to influence more than just the physical aspect, "psyko" element is strongly brought out. It's quite fascinating to me.

. . . At home, i, my wife, and our new born family are trying to adapt more and more to living with little money. this started by necessity, turning to something we wanted. we plan to build a small place completely off grid with minimum necessities. although i am by far more interested in alchemy aspects of things, as she believes more in the physical reality of things.

I lived off the grid for 3 years on 100 acres of land. Towards the end, I found the notion a romantic idea more than anything else. Lovely, yes! But I see friends age quicker than those that don't live as so, there might be a reason why modern folks live longer.

. . . my goal here is to be able to help my family medicinally, and spiritually, by using the learn my example. with me as the example. as a more personal goal, i hope to learn more of the truth why I am, and in effect, becoming closer to god.

Enjoyed your introduction.

Welcome!

Eshai
01-07-2014, 07:29 PM
Hello, and welcome. =)

have experimented off and on with different things over this past summer. mainly with salt, sulphur (the mineral), lye, rainwater, and "mans water" lol. but very interested in what little results i saw.
What kind of results did you see in your experiments?