PDA

View Full Version : Namaste

Dragonsblood
01-13-2014, 08:41 AM
Firstly thank you to forum members, have been trolling for a year and keep finding deeper levels of your selflessly shared, hard earned wisdom.

As with most I have been attracted to chemistry and the like from an early age (at age four I was secretly stashing urine in glass vials fully believing it would become "magic potion" as per Asterix - to the dismay of my parents).

It is now wonderful to have a second childhood, enjoying my favorite movies such as Never Ending Story, this time appreciating the hidden messages.

I am privileged to be part of an alchemical couple, what is accomplished in the lab is enacted interpersonally and vice versa. She often points out the "obvious" and recalls me to Nature when I get stuck, e.g. in technology and my cleverness.

As far my quest for liberation is concerned I have been grounded in esoteric studies, but only recently started receiving some of the keys. Alchemy has been the most rewarding path in this regard. I am indeed grateful for my teachers, I can see as per the three little pigs, a solid structure is required lest the wolf blow your house down.

In a country where love of Gold has corrupted most, I can see the outline of a true Golden Age and the Salvator Mundi drawing near. "But don't be afraid of those who threaten you. For the time is coming when everything that is covered will be revealed, and all that is secret will be made known to all."

http://forum.alchemyforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=849&d=1389602215

Andro
01-13-2014, 09:13 AM
Welcome, Dragonsblood!

Glad you have someone to share with.

have been trolling for a year

No you haven't, and hopefully won't :) What you've been doing is called 'lurking'. See quotes below:

What does trolling mean to everyone? And what is lurking?

Trolling to me is when someone vies for attention without contribution or seeks to harass others.
Lurking would be when someone only reads a forum but never signs up or posts anything.

Also, there are ways to show images directly within your posts. I've inserted the actual image in your post, you can read HERE (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?2933-Posting-Images-amp-Videos) how it's done.

Again, welcome!

Dragonsblood
01-13-2014, 09:31 AM
Oops! Let's ascribe that to hermetic drift and go from trolling - trawling - fishing in general

Andro
01-13-2014, 10:50 AM
Let's ascribe that to hermetic drift and go from trolling - trawling - fishing in general

Absolutely. I'm in!

http://i861.photobucket.com/albums/ab172/androgynus_album/GoneFishing_zpsc2a3d0f3.jpg

:cool:

Krisztian
01-13-2014, 03:02 PM
. . . at age four I was secretly stashing urine in glass vials fully believing it would become "magic potion" as per Asterix - to the dismay of my parents.

Good one.

I am privileged to be part of an alchemical couple, . . .

Many say, gains to be had in alchemy comes from partnership. One of my teachers strongly pushed to involve my partner also in lab-work.

As far my quest for liberation is concerned I have been grounded in esoteric studies, but only recently started receiving some of the keys. Alchemy has been the most rewarding path in this regard.

For me as well.

That's an interesting co-incident your name, for I used dragon's blood last night to heal my partner's skin burn. Are you near in South Africa one of those Dracaena cinnabari?

Welcome!

theFool
01-13-2014, 04:38 PM
Firstly thank you to forum members, have been trolling for a year and keep finding deeper levels of your selflessly shared, hard earned wisdom.
:D
It is a bit of an overkill to call this behaviour "trolling"; but doing so, shows that a person that has no "ego" problems.

http://forum.alchemyforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=849&d=1389602215 Knights, let the quest for the holy grail begin! Welcome (actively) in our company :)

Awani
01-13-2014, 07:11 PM
Welcome!

:cool:

Dragonsblood
01-14-2014, 06:59 AM
Hi Krisztian,

Thanks for the welcome, I use Dracaena cinnabari resin as incense - but it is not the only Dragon's Blood I'm interested in..

black
01-14-2014, 01:07 PM
Welcome Dragonsblood.

DonSweet
01-17-2014, 08:40 AM
Welcome!