PDA

View Full Version : A new vision for Alchemy?

Dragonsblood
01-17-2014, 07:28 AM
Note - I'm punching waayy above my weight here, but I see a trend appearing in publications, blogs etc. which I would like to discuss with others who may be seeing things in a similar way. I have seen posts calling for more co-operation, setting up a Lab for all etc. which seems to fit in with this idea.

The vision of mastery which has always (~2000 years) here-to-fore been focused into and through humanity has been the vision of a single, perfect man overcoming death. This has generally been the symbol of mastery.

In Hermetics this was focused in many ways through understanding and interacting with the intelligent activity of substance.

A new push (e.g. Green Lion's method - which "feels right") is directly precipitating idea in appearance. And the new vision of mastery that accompanies this is is that of a telepathic at-oned humanity having seen into, having in one moment of perception experienced and overcome the long drawn out process in the form world of evolution.

Is the new (Aquarian) push for the mass ascension of humanity? And if so, how will Alchemy play a role in this.

III
01-17-2014, 09:25 PM
Note - I'm punching waayy above my weight here, but I see a trend appearing in publications, blogs etc. which I would like to discuss with others who may be seeing things in a similar way. I have seen posts calling for more co-operation, setting up a Lab for all etc. which seems to fit in with this idea.

The vision of mastery which has always (~2000 years) here-to-fore been focused into and through humanity has been the vision of a single, perfect man overcoming death. This has generally been the symbol of mastery.

In Hermetics this was focused in many ways through understanding and interacting with the intelligent activity of substance.

A new push (e.g. Green Lion's method - which "feels right") is directly precipitating idea in appearance. And the new vision of mastery that accompanies this is is that of a telepathic at-oned humanity having seen into, having in one moment of perception experienced and overcome the long drawn out process in the form world of evolution.

Is the new (Aquarian) push for the mass ascension of humanity? And if so, how will Alchemy play a role in this.

Hi Dragonsblood,

I'm a Tantric Alchemist I guess you would say, not in any way of "orthodoxy" but in method and so on. The only "lab" we use are our own mind-body. My partner and I do most all of this together. We catalyze (initiate) other people into this communion. Basically we teach them how to access these chambers. Some learn easily and quickly, others have lots of barriers built up that need to be worked through. As they become competent in that arena they become able to catalyze others. This forms clusters of connected beings that are networked with other such clusters, forming larger and larger super clusters. Those in the clusters "ascend" together which puts pressure on the connected other clusters to do the same and gives them the access.

E.J. Gold talks about this. He says that we each can only go to chambers that we already have in our repertoire but that we can go with somebody else, be shown the way and then it becomes part of our own map and can be accessed. He uses the "jaunt" term from THE STARS MY DESTINATION by Alfred Bester, for jumping to the various chambers in our knowledge.

Dragonsblood
01-18-2014, 10:29 AM
Thanks III, in my understanding Tantric Work has always been veiled - along with paths like entheogens and alchemy. Do you see an increased rate of cluster formation and connection in tantra?

I get the underlying feeling that even in the paths that were previously highly veiled, and master-student focused, there is now movement towards group initiation. But could be caught up in "new age" hype.

III
01-20-2014, 04:19 AM
Thanks III, in my understanding Tantric Work has always been veiled - along with paths like entheogens and alchemy. Do you see an increased rate of cluster formation and connection in tantra?

I get the underlying feeling that even in the paths that were previously highly veiled, and master-student focused, there is now movement towards group initiation. But could be caught up in "new age" hype.

I'm not in any way "orthodox" and was not connected to any school of Tantra in this lifetime. I was given help and instruction by several teachers, from a variety of paths. We were basically all talking about and teaching very similar and overlapping methods. Practitioners of Tantra are not the only ones using "erotic trance" or what ever you want to call it. I worked with Alchemical Goddess folks, a Ramakrishna order jnana Yogi, A group of outright offshoots of an Americanized Tantric Alchemy.

I established links with each of these groups (clusters) over the years. I had an extensive visitation experience with Ramakrishna and Vivekananda perhaps 13-15 years ago, a month before I met the Yogi from their order, and a very strong tie. Last summer I met a man who had received shaktipat from Muktananda decades ago in a personal audience. I found it very easy to connect to Muktananda through this man. These clusters grow and become cross-linked.

I don't know how veiled these various paths have been. It could be deadly in the European countries for a millennium to be found out to be studying these arts, so those were veiled. But yoga, including Tantric Yoga and Alchemy impressed me of being very open. A Tantra is a written record of those "channeling"? esoteric conversations represented as being divine in origin. I think that they the people teaching these various arts are trying the best they can to put things into understandable words for those they are teaching. However, there are the 'unspoken' teachings and the literally unspeakable teachings. I have no idea how to explain the void to someone so that they can get "IT" but showing that to them is much easier once they learn sufficient pre-requisites. Getting a PhD is quicker and easier.

Now those who work hard to create mystery may not have anything real to teach, my opinion. J.R. Haule estimated in his 2 volume book on Tantric Alchemy that perhaps 99% of those claiming to teach Tantra are not teaching Alchemy. Yoga isn't necessarily Alchemy, so who knows what they are teaching, if anything beyond "sacred sex", if even that.

All these arts have a language that has to be learned, or adopted which are much like learning a programming system. However, Western Alchemical writings use a completely different jargon designed to hide what they are saying. In Kundalini Yoga they speak of "peeling the onion". I understand and can do what that means but how would that be said in Western Alchemical jargon?

I agree with E. J. Gold when he says "The secret keeps itself". It can take decades to learn enough that the secret can reveal itself. "Let those with eyes, see. Let those with ears, hear." "IT is seen without eyes and heard without ears." "The sound of one hand clapping".

The spreading of the clusters is increasing over time as far as I can see. Additional connections get made and existing ones don't go away within the Eternal framework.

Every initiation I have been honored to witness happens one person at a time, sometimes in a circle, sometimes one on one, sometimes with no one else physically present and sometimes in the middle of a deadly circumstance. Initiation is a beginning rather than an endpoint.

I think that the vast amount of "gnashing of teeth" going on currently is a result of the pressures of more of these higher energies impacting on people's blockages. Based on what I have seen the curve is an asymptotic curve, with 50% coming in at the last instant. The estimates I have heard from others is that the trigger of the acceleration is at somewhere between 2% and 5%, and that may or may not be approximately accurate.

Dragonsblood
01-20-2014, 12:18 PM
perhaps 99% of those claiming to teach Tantra are not teaching Alchemy. Yoga isn't necessarily Alchemy

True - the "secret keeps itself" and would be dangerous otherwise; in my view Alchemy provides the "fuel" where the Asanas and Mantras practised and spoken without empowerment by "mercury" just provide the form and theoretical insights. The Link below specifically mentions Patanjali's name in connection with "congealed mercury" which when worn on wrist or near heart would afford power to Yogic practise.

The lack of this vitalising power is why Nagarjuna left his advanced Buddhist studies and went in search of experience, which he found via alchemy.
Alchemy in my view provides a universal empowerment/key to spirituality - see the similarities and experiences of the Tibetan way which reflects the Indian which reflects the Chinese, Arabian, Egyptian, Jewish etc. and also matches Western Alchemy - just look at the 8 ingredients of Indian Maharasa. A note from one who has slightly burnt fingers - don't mess with Hg (True Mercury is a G*d not a chemical element) Detoxing is not pleasant.

http://www.sacredmetallurgy.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/alchemically-purified-and-solidified-mercury.pdf

We were informed that Critical Mass required for Global Awakening was estimated at .001% of the world’s population of 7 billion, and this was apparently reached just prior to Dec 2012. At present the number of awakened people is apparently a greater % and climbing, thinking at 2-5% range it would already be a better world.

Awakening is said to be due in part to a type of "viral" Shaktipat presently being transmitted to groups - almost like teaching someone a song, they can then teach others to sing the same tune.

When you change the fractal equation it is reflected in the Whole, or via Resonance: those vibrating at a lower frequency will automatically attune with those vibrating at a higher frequency.
As you rightly say these energies causing "gnashing teeth" are the tolling bells to wake up humanity. But each person who awakens lessens the load,

In my case I am suprised of how blissfully anaware I was of how blissfully unaware I was, and this seems to happen every few weeks now.

III
01-20-2014, 05:28 PM
Takes me back...

In my case I am suprised of how blissfully anaware I was of how blissfully unaware I was, and this seems to happen every few weeks now.

Back in college, about 1968, a friend of mine had his first experience and said "I am so aware that I am aware of that of which I am unaware"

thinking at 2-5% range it would already be a better world.

Perhaps the buildup is the "gnashing of teeth" of those blocking the energies.