PDA

View Full Version : The Golden Being In Man

Jerry
01-15-2014, 01:08 PM
Mod Note: This is a spin-off thread from Message of the Pleiadians (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?2499-The-Message-of-the-Pleiadians&p=32879#post32879).

Lol, more like the beings from Avatar the movie.
I think that movie actually combines two beings from the same general region - a feline species and the tall "blueman group" type being.
Again, apart from the experience of two - no specific interest in this

“Therefore set that golden body you have obtained, which in dignity and
virtue is exalted beyond all other Gold, into its due and lawful
dissolution, its due time, then the Angel of the highest will appear unto
thee, and tell thee that it is the solver of all the mysteries in the world,
receive it with joy and keep it safe, for its quality is more heavenly than
earthly, therefore does it heartily incline to strive after that, which is
above, from whence it had its original.” Last Will and Testament, Basil Valentine.

Blue beings = Angels
Angel of the highest = Hermes
solver of all the mysteries = Hermes = universal dissolvent = Philosopher’s Mercury

Dragonsblood
01-16-2014, 06:41 AM
Hi Jerry,

Thanks for bringing this back to alchemy.
The beings (be they e.g. from the Angelic or Devic kingdoms) in my experience are more or less advanced equals; a brief golden body (being a golden sphere-vortex?) experience I had (again also just a taster showing an energetic "roadmap") was extremely personal and joyous.

I have a pet theory - as royal jelly stands to a bee queen in the worker bee, so does the Stone stand to the immortal Golden Being in man.
Ora et Labora, help and guidance is there when we get stuck - the forums are fortunately much more interactive no ;-)

Jerry
01-23-2014, 05:57 PM
I have a pet theory - as royal jelly stands to a bee queen in the worker bee, so does the Stone stand to the immortal Golden Being in man.
Ora et Labora, help and guidance is there when we get stuck - the forums are fortunately much more interactive no ;-)

The Golden Being in man is also represented by the coffinette of Tutankhamun where the blue and gold correspond to Our Silver and Our Gold (not the common) and is merely a neurological and physiological response to a particular stimulus.

The Gold the alchemists seek is Astral Gold not the common and is the ancient celestial water which is their urine. Urine is an English anagram for the Latin words uni + re, which means of the One Thing *.

Tell me again, Why this is such a big secret since hundreds of people already know the answer?

Andro
01-23-2014, 06:16 PM
Tell me again, Why this is such a big secret since hundreds of people already know the answer?

Pontanus (http://www.levity.com/alchemy/pontan_1.html) tells us a possible answer to this question.

psykopanther
01-23-2014, 08:42 PM
The Gold the alchemists seek is Astral Gold not the common and is the ancient celestial water which is their urine. Urine is an English anagram for the Latin words uni + re, which means of the One Thing *.

not trying to highjack the thread but are you speaking of actual urine? what specifically are the beliefs of urine from history?

Dragonsblood
01-24-2014, 07:33 AM
Makes me think of the joke that a *** (place job title here) do not wash their hands after going to the bathroom as they do not urinate on their hands..
The water which does not wet the hands can then be deduced to be urine and from reading some of the "wet ways" it seems that urine can be a good starting point from which to distill the secret fire.

I think Salazius and others have indicated that one knowledgeable in the art can extract defined Spritus Mundi from several matters - but urine alone does not seem to be the quintessence / ancient celestial water of the One Thing.
Pontanus - "Error in this Art, consists only in the acquisition of this fire, which converts the material into the Stone of the Wise."

If urine is indeed the secret fire its plain sailing from here. The lastest Ridley Scott movie the Counselor hides the "treasure" in sewage, but mostly it gives a reasonably accurate portrayal of the Mother of mothers and her darker aspects, if one can clear her without having your head cut off you're doing well. The Golden Being is born from your Self - do not neglect the as above (or possibly as inside) in favour of the as below (externality maybe?).

Jerry
01-25-2014, 01:41 AM
not trying to highjack the thread but are you speaking of actual urine? what specifically are the beliefs of urine from history?

Questions are good. Some people can’t even formulate a question. What people believe has no bearing on the subject.

Jerry
01-25-2014, 02:09 AM
The water which does not wet the hands can then be deduced to be urine and from reading some of the "wet ways" it seems that urine can be a good starting point from which to distill the secret fire.
Urine being One Thing can be deduced to mean:

Piss. Pissing on one’s feet in the shower presumably cures athlete’s foot.

The source material.

The excrement from some other substance aka the Moon. If the Moon is made of cheese, then the excrement could be considered Urine according to some Philosophers.

Marginal note: There is no standard definition for words in alchemy and they need to be understood in the context in which they were written.

I think Salazius and others have indicated that one knowledgeable in the art can extract defined Spritus Mundi from several matters - but urine alone does not seem to be the quintessence / ancient celestial water of the One Thing

See above.

Pontanus - "Error in this Art, consists only in the acquisition of this fire, which converts the material into the Stone of the Wise."

Secret Fire + Moon = Stone of the Wises.

One matter, one vessel, one furnace.” – Dwellings, Fulcanelli.

“He that can make the Stone of Argent vive or [symbol Mercury] alone, is the greatest searcher out of Art and Nature, […]” – Wise Mans Crown: Or The Glory of the Rosie-Cross, John Heydon.

If urine is indeed the secret fire its plain sailing from here.

If Urine = Secret Fire, then….

Urine = Mercury = Argent Vive = Secret Fire then …

Distilling Urine ->Wine -> SVP.

Distill Red Wine -> Blood of the Green Lyon.

The Golden Being is born from your Self - do not neglect the as above (or possibly as inside) in favour of the as below (externality maybe?).

True. “Seek it out and ye shall find.” – Counting Stars, One Republic.

Dragonsblood
01-25-2014, 01:33 PM
Marginal note: There is no standard definition for words in alchemy and they need to be understood in the context in which they were written.

This and continuous prompting to look at principles rather than focus on matters and their related operations have been very useful, much obliged. Calcified concepts break down in this light.