PDA

View Full Version : Propisition to Supersition!

JamesBryan
01-07-2009, 08:55 PM
Hello again, it's me, all who have known I am hopefully a somewhat good researcher or philosopher. Well I just wanted to know I have opened up a group for Flamel and Fulcanelli fans or researchers.

I will start out with the full title of the group and progress.

Title: Proposition to Superstition: Flamel and Fulcanelli.

Description at somewhat best: This group I created was just to give each other the idea's that others havn't imagined. Research, give information, gather information, and of course hopefully sooner or later, if we are lucky... find out if Flamel and Fulcanelli are true in time, if so, did they really create the world's most valuable gift.

Please note, when you do, or if you do, join this group that all opinions are subject to the matter that they are not to be rejected. All of us have unique ideas and I think, I speak for all of us that each one of us like's to be heard.

So, if this interest you please join, new group.

Respectfully,

James

Awani
01-07-2009, 08:59 PM
Well James you have the honor of creating the very first group, and you didn't waste it on something like; We who love gettin' drunk!

You forgot the url though, here is the group linked: Proposition to Superstition: Flamel and Fulcanelli (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/group.php?groupid=1)

I'll be your first member!

JamesBryan
01-07-2009, 09:05 PM
Well Thank you!

Yeah, I decided since this was a serious(not off-topic) alchemy forum. Why not base it on a debated topic.

Well I hope we boom in Numbers!

Respectfully,

James

Awani
01-08-2009, 08:04 AM
Yeah, I decided since this was a serious(not off-topic) alchemy forum.You are correct about that my good man! But if you feel like taking it easy we always have the General Discussions (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4) section, other than that it is pure hardcore alchemy related conversations!

:)

JamesBryan
01-08-2009, 09:39 PM
Good deal,

I think I will start discussing the topic of Fulcanelli first, then Flamel starting tomorrow.