PDA

View Full Version : ChiNamo Introduction

ChiNamo
02-13-2014, 10:08 PM
Hello everyone,

My main focus is spiritual development. Life is short and the infinite existence after we leave this body is infinitely more important than the happenings of this lifetime. I have understood this at an early age and consequently went through several religious-spiritual explorations in search for the Truth about our existence.

Most people blindly accept the teachings of their own religion just because they have been born into it. Others get disillusioned and reject them all, claiming there is no existence after death. I am trying to walk the middle path because I am convinced that we exist beyond death. At the same time I have recognized that most religions have been corrupted more or less by the Arcons, the slave masters of humanity, to be used as a weapon against us. Religions tend to make obedient, authority following sheep from people, who will not use their own intelligence, but accept the words of rulers (and religions) as truth without questions.

I have been also interested in free energy research, but that is a sensitive subject, so better not to talk about it more in public. I am also a yoga teacher, but do not actually teach, just doing some practice for myself.

I am a beginner in alchemy, and want to explore its potential to assist breaking free from the wheel of reincarnations. My first alchemical work lasted for one year using the recipe of Cosmic Awareness (found on internet). Obtained some white crystals (insoluble in water) which is claimed to be the white stone, but I have doubts about its potency, and about the validity of this recipe. Looking for an easy way to test it (preferably without the need to melt gold or silver). I have read some threads on this forum about making the stone from GW. This path is my main interest at the moment, because I know from experience that the urine therapy works, and it was used in ancient yogic practices (Shivambu) as well. Thus, this path seems to have the highest probability of success so far.

I have got a ton of questions to be sorted out, and glad to see so many adepts here who share actual practical experience they acquired from trying the recipes. Thanks everyone for your generous sharing of personal practical knowledge.

ChiNamo

Andro
02-13-2014, 10:21 PM
As you will probably read across many threads here, Alchemy is about much more than recipes.

It is (and requires) an inner spiritual quest in its own right.

Welcome!

black
02-13-2014, 10:26 PM
Welcome ChiNamo.

Awani
02-14-2014, 02:56 AM
Welcome!

:cool:

Ghislain
02-14-2014, 03:12 AM
I have been also interested in free energy research

All energy could be free...it is only man who puts a price on it; even the "Mo-Joe Cell" is $360

Welcome to the forum ChiNamo.

Ghislain

ChiNamo
02-14-2014, 05:56 PM
Thanks for the welcome to all.

As you will probably read across many threads here, Alchemy is about much more than recipes.
It is (and requires) an inner spiritual quest in its own right.

In that case I came to the right place. After reading some of the introductions I am pleasantly surprised to see so many spiritually oriented people here. As most of the members, I came here to benefit from your shared knowledge. But like a man who takes a bottle of wine to the party, I didn’t come empty handed either. I can not offer you great alchemical discoveries as yet, but my spiritual insights may be of use to some members.

Perhaps we could do a barter here. I will share with you my findings and conclusions accumulated during more than four decades of spiritual seeking. If you find it of value, then you share with me the unmystified recipe of the Philosopher’s Stone (in plain language without omissions) that you have personally made and used with success. This offer is not specifically directed to Androgynus, but to all members. My sharing will be open to all, while those who have what I am looking for, may share their secret knowledge with me in private if they prefer so. ;)

All energy could be free...it is only man who puts a price on it; even the "Mo-Joe Cell" is $360

Correct. The energy is supplied by nature for free, and if everybody could have free access to it we could have a paradise on earth. But in the same way as the slaves were not granted freedom and free access to wealth by their owners, we are also denied all the things that could free us from the rule and oppression of our masters. I very much doubt that any “free energy device” that is freely sold on the internet is genuine, but this doesn’t mean that such devices do not exist. It is very much like the philosopher’s stone. There is very little probability that any philosopher’s stone recipe publicly shared on the internet is genuine, or sufficient for independent reproduction.

theFool
02-14-2014, 07:26 PM
Hello :)

I have got a ton of questions to be sorted out, and glad to see so many adepts here who share actual practical experience they acquired from trying the recipes.
Welcome here. In my opinion, "adept" is called the one who has completed the Great Opus. Sure, there are many members here with extensive experience and knowledge, but I guess few or none has completed the Work. Even in the case they participate in the forum, it would be extremely unlikely that one of them would communicate something to you. In general, you will receive communication corresponding to your level of experience, and if lucky, a little bit more.
Εnjoy your stay here.

Oh, and as Androgynus said there is no recipe for "The Philosopher's stone". Recipes are good only to get you moving ... but I guess you will have to learn this truth in practice :)

Dragonsblood
02-14-2014, 08:44 PM
Welcome (from another alchemy newbie)

Perhaps we could do a barter here..

It would be wonderful if this was possible, posting breakthroughs and insights for exchange on an interactive auction house (World of Warcraft style).
Sadly even the small amounts of alchemical products I have made seem not to have the same "impact" on others, apart from my wife, which may be a reason the respective "secrets" are only possible to be revealed to others who are at a similar stage. Suspect you would know this challenge from having tried to get across spiritual insights to others who have not had the same experience. Thinking it is already included in the One, so it is good for All either way - even if not directly. But glad to have another here who is willing to share freely, thinking many actually do to the best of their ability, but not all understand the value at first (re-reading posts have thus been extremely valuable).

Personally the forums have been good in the sense that you have others on the same quest or at least have understanding of where you are (having been there) - a brother/sisterhood in that sense.

Salazius
02-15-2014, 01:11 PM
Welcome !

How old are you ? Where do you come from ?

What kind of yoga do you practice ?

On what works will you base your lab practice ?

ChiNamo
02-15-2014, 05:21 PM
Thanks for the welcomes.

Sure, there are many members here with extensive experience and knowledge, but I guess few or none has completed the Work. Even in the case they participate in the forum, it would be extremely unlikely that one of them would communicate something to you. In general, you will receive communication corresponding to your level of experience, and if lucky, a little bit more.

Oh, and as Androgynus said there is no recipe for "The Philosopher's stone". Recipes are good only to get you moving…

Well, this is very disappointing. Are you sure nobody has completed the great work here? Actually you wrote “I guess”, that means you are not sure, so there is still some little hope left. ;) Even if there is a real adept here, he would not share his knowledge with me? What more, “there is no recipe for The Philosopher's stone"! Does everybody here share the same opinion?

Ohh maaan… you may be right, but then what am I doing here? What others are doing here? Wasting time and effort? Or hoping that despite the non-existence of the stone recipe, one might just make it by accident or miracle?

What about this post here:
http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?1037-researching-gw-stone-and-alkahest&p=6873#post6873

The only method I have given that I have not personally completed is the Red Lion path of Joe Lello…

I have made the stone in all the ways I previously outlined and most recently found a way to make it in about an hour, with the most unassuming of starting materials and modern methods of applying heat more directly. But it would be criminal for me to reveal anything about that method here.

Stick to this GW path Memphis there is no reason that it won't work for all who follow directions and are patient with it, except for maybe your diet, and the proper diets have been outlined .

OK, so Leo claimed that he has made it, and it worked. He has also given the recipes he used to make it. Did he cheat people, and actually lied about all this? I see he is banned. Was this the reason for his banning?

Welcome !
How old are you ? Where do you come from ?
What kind of yoga do you practice ?
On what works will you base your lab practice ?

Salazius, if you don’t mind I would like to keep my personal information hidden for now. There is a good reason for this. From my previous posts you can see that I am not a youngster anymore. I practice Shivananda yoga to keep the body in good shape, but the body exercises are not the main focus. There are also other methods of spiritual development worth doing (like Taoist practices etc). But especially meditation, gaining mastery over the senses, desires, fears, developing logical thinking, intelligent discrimination of what makes sense and what is absurd, and freeing oneself from the programming of human mind gets you closer to freedom.

As I have mentioned earlier, my first “lab practice” was the testing of a white stone recipe provided by Cosmic Awareness that has been published on the internet. The next step is to test if the stone I have got from it is any good. Then I plan to pursue two independent paths, one targeting the transmutation of metals (it is good to have some independent source of income if it succeeds). The other is the GW path, mainly to explore what benefits can we derive from GW manipulations for spiritual development.

ChiNamo
02-16-2014, 07:10 PM
http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?3570-Re-Banned-members

Dev has got some valid points on that page, and obviously I as a newcomer don’t have much say in this matter. However, if you want to make the forum more user friendly, and make our lives easier, it would be very useful to publish a page of “bannings”. On this page you could state which one of the rules did the man break and in which one of his posts. This would be a handy warning to all of us, especially newbies to beware posting similar content.

But more importantly, because a user certainly prefers to use his time productively, and read only posts and threads that are not obvious (or high probability) deceptions, which can be realized only after reading all of the scammer’s posts. I hope you understand, that it is unrealistic to expect from newcomers to read all the posts on the forum, in order to know the worth and truthfulness of all posters, as you do after following all activity in small bites.

Seeing the reason for a ban everybody may make up his own mind whether he agrees with the banning or not, and whether this has any impact on the validity and value of the posts of the banned. With simple words, if you make it possible for me to realize that a shill has been banned who posted bogus experiments, recipes, and lies, you would do me a great service, I would not need to waste weeks of continuous readings of useless posts.

If you are really concerned about the unfairness towards a non-present past member, then you may allow him a single last post on the bannings page to defend himself, and let the readers make up their minds what to believe.

I agree that threads debating the ban is of no use. But a final bannings list with useful information would be very much appreciated. This does not even need to be public. The moderators could provide it for those who want to see it. If you decide to share such information, then please let me see it.

Awani
02-16-2014, 07:37 PM
However, if you want to make the forum more user friendly, and make our lives easier, it would be very useful to publish a page of “bannings”.

No, it is not fair to those banned to hang them out in a thread where they can't defend themselves. Also it is not easy, everything is work... and there is enough to keep track on without having to also remember to add spammers and trolls to some list.

Was this the reason for his banning?

If a person is banned it is because they broke the Rules & Guidelines (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/announcement.php?f=3&a=3)... and that is it... nothing more to discuss really

It is pretty easy NOT to be banned: be nice and show respect and don't be here to peddle something

Views, right or wrong, is not the reason for any ban... being a dick is the reason!

Also in Leo's case, well he has been known to create multiple accounts and usually when this happens she/he often refers to Leo... so in a sense anyone that starts talking about Leo is instantly suspected of being Leo. LOL! Beware... ;)

If you are really concerned about the unfairness towards a non-present past member, then you may allow him a single last post on the bannings page to defend himself, and let the readers make up their minds what to believe.

We do, the last post of anyone banned is this... often the moment when they show their true colors and behave like a real dick... i.e. the ban. ;)

Good luck!

Awani
02-16-2014, 08:45 PM
Also it is not easy, everything is work... and there is enough to keep track on without having to also remember to add spammers and trolls to some list.

Best way to help us run the forum is to Donate (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?1703-Donate!)!

This forum is an economical loss every year, but the loss is less thanks to donations... and no one here is getting paid to do their jobs (donations only go to cover hosting/server fees)!

Andro
02-20-2014, 08:03 PM
Continued on two Spin-Off Threads:

Hidden Knowledge, The 'Elite' & The Nature of Earthly Human Existence (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?3928-Hidden-Knowledge-The-Elite-amp-The-Nature-of-Earthly-Human-Existence)

Secrecy & Alchemical Initiations (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?1089-Secrecy-amp-Alchemical-Initiations&p=33451#post33451)