PDA

View Full Version : A Theory On The Urine Path

Wigwamman
02-22-2014, 07:01 PM
after stumbling on some research, and doing some experiments with salts, i may have e theory on the urine path... and some other paths as well

so these are my thoughts about is...

Ammonia, this is becoming for me a interesting ion.
and after stumbling on this research CO2 absorption by aqueous NH3 solutions (http://pubs.rsc.org/en/Content/ArticleLanding/2006/GC/B602051H#!divAbstract) and CO2 REACTIVE ABSORPTION FROM FLUE GASES INTO AQUEOUS AMMONIA SOLUTIONS: THE NH3
SLIPPAGE EFFECT (http://epe.pwr.wroc.pl/2011/4_2011/01.pdf)

this tels us that a aqua solution of ammonia would like to absorb CO2 from the atmosphere, and will fever the formation of ammonium bicarbonate in this solution, this formation is increased with increased pressure and temperature,

in my own experiments i found that a bicarbonate is excellent for extracting the white sulfur, in my experiments i used sodium bicarbonate on some salts and it over time precipitated the white sulfur in the form of transparent white crystals, non of the other salts precipitated,

urine contains as we know ammonia, and allot of salts reside in it as well,

if one would in theory, take some urine and would add it to a flask witch is hermetically sealed and would heat this to a nice decomposition temperature like 38c, it would produce CO2 and some Hydrogen and the solution would turn black because of the decomposition of the organic matter inside the flask, the CO2 and H will be absorbed in time by the ammonia in the urine and will form ammonium bicarbonate, this in turn slowly precipitates in time the white sulfur. and only the white sulfur,

now one can add new urine to the flask to precipitate more because there is already ammonium bicarbonate in the flask so precipitation will go faster this time just as is described in alchemical texts.

with love...

Kiorionis
02-22-2014, 10:46 PM
Hey :)
This is an interesting theory. Have you tested it out yet?

Wigwamman
02-23-2014, 12:55 PM
Hey
This is an interesting theory. Have you tested it out yet?

Hey Kiorionis,

on urine i did not test this Jet, but i will in some time, in the next full moon i will collect my urine and will go and try this, i will also get some ammonium bicarbonate to try it out,
and see if this works on the urine and on the salts of the sea of the dead.

at the moment i'm working on some salts, to get the red sulfur out of it, i have some theory's on that as well, only not sure yet i will give some info on it when i know more :P

with love...

ChiNamo
02-23-2014, 08:09 PM
Hi Wigwamman,

in my own experiments i found that a bicarbonate is excellent for extracting the white sulfur, in my experiments i used sodium bicarbonate on some salts and it over time precipitated the white sulfur in the form of transparent white crystals, non of the other salts precipitated

Did you mean alchemical white sulfur, or the allotrope of chemical element sulfur?

Wigwamman
02-24-2014, 12:53 AM
Did you mean alchemical white sulfur, or the allotrope of chemical element sulfur?

this is the alchemical white sulfur.. this sulfur hes very subtle effects on the soul and will heal the mind in many ways.

With love..

ChiNamo
02-24-2014, 04:24 PM
in my own experiments i found that a bicarbonate is excellent for extracting the white sulfur, in my experiments i used sodium bicarbonate on some salts and it over time precipitated the white sulfur in the form of transparent white crystals, non of the other salts precipitated

Would you care to describe how did you do this extraction and from which salts?
Did you perform similar extraction from urine?
I suppose you have tasted the extracted sulfur. Did you notice any noteworthy effects on the mind/body?

Wigwamman
02-25-2014, 11:37 PM
hello ChiNamo

i can tel u how to make these crystals out of some salts from the sea of the dead.. ;)

http://s30.postimg.org/cf4shhftd/IMG_20140214_155532.jpg
for some bigger eye candy ;) for some bigger eye candy ;) (http://s24.postimg.org/fonb6l8gl/IMG_20140214_155532.jpg)

it is as easy as it can get.

take yourself some water and let it be cold.. like 16c
take yourself some sodium bicarbonate (NaHCO3) and add it to this water, and let it saturate the water. filter all of the excess bicarbonate to get a clear solution, this is your alkalist,

take yourself some salt of the dead sea and add it to a flask with a very wide neck, add some of you alkalist directly to the salt, this will dissolve all the salts, stop adding your alkalist when no bubbles are formed anymore, the ph will be around 7.5/8

this will give a clear solution of salt and alkalist.

let this mix stand for a day and you will see something like shown below, a salty skin will begin to flote on top of the water,
this will grow and grow and will fall to the bottom, this will continue for a weak or so. this will give when dry super fine crystalline powder, witch behaves as if it is a wet powder. under the microscope it shows that it consists of very fine crystals just as shown above, the above crystals are recrystallized once, this is done by dissolving the just prepared powder in some acid acetic acid or HCL, and redo the adding of alkalist, this time the crystals will form somewhat slower than before. but will be nice and big as above,

after experimentation it shows not to contain any magnesium.

http://s15.postimg.org/ipftpbjwb/IMG_20140210_221604.jpg

the teased it quite neutral if all salt it wast out of it,
the effects are very subtle.. i love what it does with time perception, i can say that the mind will become more silent and peace full, and if u need it the mind is there for you, and it will bring you understanding.. it is rely hard to describe what it exactly does but it works in what is does. i must see that i love it and will continue to use this white sulfur until i am successful in creating the red sulfur.

with love..

ChiNamo
02-26-2014, 02:38 PM
Thanks Wigwamman for the nice pictures and description.

Is that sulfur actually not the gold ormus that people used to extract from the dead sea salt?
I have read somewhere that the ormus can have different energetic states. If you energize them, then they will have more powerful effects on body/mind. Most of the commercial ormus precipitates are not energized and have got so mild effects, that it is almost impossible to distinguish it from the placebo effect.

Did you ever try to energize some ormus or alchemical sulfur salts, and tasted it for its boosted effects?

Wigwamman
02-26-2014, 05:23 PM
hay..

Is that sulfur actually not the gold ormus that people used to extract from the dead sea salt?

well i believe that the white sulfur and orme is the same thing, you have more than one orme and there are is more then one white sulfur, some elements can be turned to there sulfur state or orme state,
and this can be done with many alkalists.

the thing is that most of the orme people are just plane novices, and dont know what they are doing at all, they just add lye (sodium hydroxide) to a salt an see that it is orme, this is just plane not true and only 15-20 procent is orme witch is still locked in the magnesium and not rely use full.

the thing is that when bicarbonate is used the magnesium and calcium chloride will form a bicarbonate of magnesium and calcium, this is still soluble in water and will NOT precipitate out, but it will be braking down in to smaller and smaller clusters of bicarbonate, this in turn will make the White sulfur/orme come out of the magnesium and calcium and is able to precipitate in a very slow matter,(dont rely know what ion is on the sulfur but it is able to precipitate) this will grow big crystals, crystals are natural energy collectors and emitters, and when they grow bigger more energy is stored in them, so the larger crystals will have more energy in them,

this energy could be charged in them by the use of a water crystal, you can use shapes or u can use text on the bottle ware it is crystallizing in, i have a engraved flower of life in my table, i set my flask on top of that, this will charge every thing that is in the water crystal,

the red sulfur is some what deferent than the orme, because it goos up 1> in atomic mass,

with love...

ChiNamo
02-26-2014, 07:28 PM
I appreciate your explanation of how the bicarbonate extraction works and why it produces cleaner ormus than the lye method. Thanks for this Wigwamman. Are you a chemist?

About charging the ormus, you have mentioned a method similar to what Dr Emoto used to charge his water samples. It is charged with a very subtle emotional and/or mental energy. The effects are real, but not too powerful, they are more subtle.

I was thinking of a different, more physical and more energetic type of charging. Something like Jim did when he converted heavy metals to highly charged ormus using his special ozone generator:

Ozone charger
http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/tw/ozone.htm

Which has produced very potent ormus, having strong physical and mental effects:

Electric Ormus
http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/tw/ElectricORMUS.htm

Similar but much less powerful charging may be achieved using a

Magnetic charger
http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/tw/blendercharger.htm

Did you try any of these types of charging, or similar besides the radionic type of charging you have described?

Wigwamman
02-26-2014, 10:59 PM
hay

yes this is the same way how Dr Emoto charges his water.. and this is a very strong way of charging (very subtle)

and yes i was working on some alternate charge method, but i will not use ozone, this only works because of the scaler energy source that is used, and this is something to exploit, there is allot of difference's in the kind of radiation one could generate with a transformer, most of all of the known sources have transverse waves. nature works with scaler or Longitudinal waves and is the true balance between forces, its like a music (sound) wave in the ether witch creates the universe witch is life itself.

i will use a scaler source witch i made my self and use it with quartz to generate neutrons by piezoelectric fracture , this will charge the white to red (by neutron capture), this is a theory btw,

this could be done in a natural way as the Alchemist did in the old days,

this is were ammonia comes in and some other nuclear reactions, i will post the theory here when i get all my source material together

if u like some more info on how to charge it in this way, just sent me a PM

o and i'm not a chemist :p , more like a holistic scientist AKA Alchemist
i have all the time in the world i don't need to work so i have all the time in the world to work on projects to use nature's way to make impossible things possible. from electromagnetic's to working with the elements of life.

with love...

ChiNamo
02-27-2014, 09:09 AM
If you are using some active electromagnetic scalar wave generator to supply the energy for the imprinting and charging of the ormus then that is indeed a powerful way of doing it.

As far as I know Dr. Emoto didnít use scalar wave generators to amplify the charging. Most of the experimenters use only simple words written on the container, or uttering words to charge water, or just use meditation for this purpose. That is what I think a subtle charge that is weak, and hard to distinguish from placebo.

The scalar wave generators can have as powerful charging effect as the other electromagnetic methods, if the amplitude of the carrier signal is strong enough.

black
03-14-2014, 06:11 AM
Hello Wigwamman

WOW......That eye candy looks sooooo good. You wrote "it is as easy as it can get".

So I am off to the lab now to try to replicate it.

Thank you for all the advice and if you can think of anymore tips please don't hesitate to post.

http://s30.postimg.org/cf4shhftd/IMG_20140214_155532.jpg
for some bigger eye candy ;) for some bigger eye candy ;) (http://s24.postimg.org/fonb6l8gl/IMG_20140214_155532.jpg)

Wigwamman
03-16-2014, 01:41 AM
hay ...

i have some more tips for you if u like... ;)

it is imported that there is enough water in it, because the bicarbonates of magnesium and calcium are less soluble than there chloride form, or the precipitate will have allot om magnesium an calcium (and that is what you do not want hehe..)
and the ph sould be of a good light blue color (with red cabbage ph fluid) this is about ph 8.
after precipitation ph will rise abit to "blue green" "about ph 8.5"

the above picture is of crystals that were precipitated 3x
this can take a some time btw, first precipitation takes 1 1/2 weeks second will take some what longer 2 weeks, 3e will take 2 1/2 weeks

i redissolved the precipitates with 5 procent HCL.

this is the time that it will not precipitate anything any more,

"note"
it maybe be possible to do less precipitations but than maybe more water should be added.

if you do this all will be fine....

with love...

black
03-16-2014, 07:17 AM
Hi Wigwamman

thanks for the extra tips.

Yes... I was thinking about extra water, to help free it up. And perhaps a rise in temp ??

I am fortunate enough to have a supply of....100% genuine dead sea salt.

Some time ago I found it advertised on ebay

Wigwamman
03-16-2014, 01:27 PM
hay,
well the one thing not to do is to heat it , this will decompose the bicarbonate to a carbonate ;)

you should keep it cool instead of warm ;)...

with love...

black
03-18-2014, 10:07 AM
Thank you again, Wigwamman!

I am looking forward to trying this out. I will report back with my results in due course.