PDA

View Full Version : Download YouTube Videos

Awani
02-23-2014, 03:57 PM
For you who don't know how to do this let me provide you with the information you need.

Just go to: http://en.savefrom.net

Paste the URL of the YouTube video you want to download, and then click download.

On the right you'll get a choice of different formats to download to. Click and choose and download begins.

Have fun!

:cool:

Andro
02-23-2014, 07:50 PM
Just go to: savefrom.net

Oh mighty Save From, where hath thou been all my life!

Great application! I needed exactly that! Thanks!

(There are also Firefox add-ons doing the same thing, but I never managed to get them to work as advertized... This one gets the job done!)

vega33
03-03-2014, 10:04 AM
Oh mighty Save From, where hath thou been all my life!

Great application! I needed exactly that! Thanks!

(There are also Firefox add-ons doing the same thing, but I never managed to get them to work as advertized... This one gets the job done!)

I always assumed all you needed was Flashgot. FlashGot with DownThemAll has done the trick for me for ages, very few exceptions. For automating downloads from other drive-by sites, JDownloader is occasionally useful too :)

Andro
03-03-2014, 11:55 AM
I always assumed all you needed was Flashgot. FlashGot with DownThemAll has done the trick for me for ages, very few exceptions. For automating downloads from other drive-by sites, JDownloader is occasionally useful too :)

Thanks Vega!

I'm an absolute neophyte with web downloads such as these, so this is 'boy meets world' for me :)

Also, nice (and glad) to see you visit every now and then! (I miss your sharpness/directness of tongue sometimes... I'll never forget 'teledildonics' ! ! ! It's burned in my memory for life :))