PDA

View Full Version : Real Process For Practical Alchemy

TUNGSTEN
03-16-2014, 09:57 PM
I was browsing in forums in other languages, and I found a nice process in a spanish forum, I will share it here, anyway the world's end, the 3rd world war, the armagedon is coming, the end of the satanics sects and illuminatis, reptilians,demons is coming also!

"Hello, I will explain here how to perform a particular process that transmutes metals. If you do not believe me then refute this process but first performing it and showing me whether is not true. I will skip some process that are well known to shorten this writing.

First we will need to obtain two salts, one ammonium nitrate is removed from the dew which has vital energy from the rays of the full moon. The other salt is sea salt, it is necessary to purify it with distilled water making it evaporate, the salt will not sound properly purified when no noise when all the water has evaporated.
With these two salts, red clay and distilled water obtained from the distillation process of the Dew (distilled water can also be normal): with these two salts will manufacture "Aqua Regia" as follows: dilute the salt of dew on: the water: obtained from distillation, then make clay small stones the size of a quail egg that is more or less than an inch and dive into the water with the salt of the dew until the small stones absorb more water. After we put those in a retort and heat it up small stones to evaporate the water in them, with that will manufacture nitric acid. Do the same with the water of salt and more clay small stones, with that we will obtain hydrochloric acid. Combining these two acids will form Aqua Regia.
We take the gold that has been purified by the Antimony, but if gold is not purified by antimony does not matter, anyway purify it as follows! Take the Gold and dissolve in our Aqua Regia. when gold is completely dissolved. precipitate the gold with ammonium carbonate, do that many times (7-9) until the precipitated gold powder has red color. The flask must be open.

Then we take this powder and put it back in aqua regia but with the same amount of nitric acid and hydrochloric acid so that the acid is not too aggressive. We seal the flask and cover it so that the sunlight does not enter, the liquid should just cover the red dust.
We put this in a "nest" of sand so that only warm the bottom of the flask, the top of the flask should be cold. The heat must be constant and within days the compound will turn color: black.
We put this in a "nest" of sand so that only warm the bottom of the flask, the top of the flask should be cold. The heat must be constant and within days the compound will turn color: black.
Let cool and add more acid with the same composition as above and re-seal the flask. On this occasion we must regulate the heat so that it has a continuous but slow movement, in fact need a little more heat. We waited a few days until the mixture turns white. This one can transmute metals into silver.
Let cool and add more acid with the same composition as above and re-seal the flask. Also increased the heat until you see that there is a continuous circulation. We hope to become preferably yellow or red. Let cool and open the flask. This is the Philosopher's Stone that transmute into gold. With it you can finance your time and expenses incurred.

You can refine this stone performing the same steps above, go through the color black, white and red again, but will become even redder and will take less.

No more clearly described the process to make the stone as in this post. I have not made the elixir with this stone because it is a particular stone is not real but anyway our stone transmutes metals. Now you must find out the times and amounts, that is not hard (amounts: whole, halves, quarters and thirds).
Hope this helps."

any user are welcome for share the missing details

theFool
03-17-2014, 01:20 PM
Thanks TUNGSTEN.

The process interests me since I have been thinking on the lines of a special AR (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?3920-A-different-aqua-regia-ways-to-correctly-prepare-dissolve-gold) preparation lately.

... precipitate the gold with ammonium carbonate, do that many times (7-9) until the precipitated gold powder has red color.
It seems that the red gold is some kind of ammonia-gold complex and it is very possible to reach to this stage if someone follows the recipe. (probably common AR and common ammonia carbonate can make this kind of red gold too).
This "vital energy" he speaks about seems to be absolutely essential for the next steps. The red gold seems to be accumulating this energy and changes colors. What is the nature of this "vital energy" .. how can we charge our acids with it .. how can we detect and measure it .. I would like to ask the author those questions.

Also, I would like to know the date this recipe was posted in the spanish forum and what is the background of the author. Of course, if it is an open forum, i would like to know its address. This recipe has some interesting "vital points" :)

Thanks for sharing.

JDP
03-17-2014, 04:46 PM
Thanks TUNGSTEN.

The process interests me since I have been thinking on the lines of a special AR (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?3920-A-different-aqua-regia-ways-to-correctly-prepare-dissolve-gold) preparation lately.

It seems that the red gold is some kind of ammonia-gold complex and it is very possible to reach to this stage if someone follows the recipe. (probably common AR and common ammonia carbonate can make this kind of red gold too).
This "vital energy" he speaks about seems to be absolutely essential for the next steps. The red gold seems to be accumulating this energy and changes colors. What is the nature of this "vital energy" .. how can we charge our acids with it .. how can we detect and measure it .. I would like to ask the author those questions.

Also, I would like to know the date this recipe was posted in the spanish forum and what is the background of the author. Of course, if it is an open forum, i would like to know its address. This recipe has some interesting "vital points" :)

Thanks for sharing.

Adding ammonium carbonate or hydroxide to a solution of gold chloride is not a recommended procedure. It will result in the explosive precipitate known as "fulminating gold". This seems to be the earliest fulminating compound discovered. One of the authors who hides under the "Basil Valentine" pseudonym reported its production by dissolving gold in aqua regia (which he made by dissolving sal ammoniac in nitric acid) and then adding "salt of tartar" (potassium carbonate) to it. This generates ammonium carbonate which in turn will form the fulminating precipitate of gold. Davis wrote about this in his treatise on explosives (The Chemistry of Powder and Explosives, chapter IX; this is a useful book to have handy and consult to get familiar with the formation of potentially dangerous products.)

theFool
03-17-2014, 06:37 PM
Adding ammonium carbonate or hydroxide to a solution of gold chloride is not a recommended procedure. It will result in the explosive precipitate known as "fulminating gold". This seems to be the earliest fulminating compound discovered. One of the authors who hides under the "Basil Valentine" pseudonym reported its production by dissolving gold in aqua regia (which he made by dissolving sal ammoniac in nitric acid) and then adding "salt of tartar" (potassium carbonate) to it. This is true. The powder may become dangerous when dry and heated.

Wigwamman
03-17-2014, 08:06 PM
this is to my knowledge only if there is nitric acid present... just chloride will not be explosive...
so one or two slow boil downs and HCL wash will solve this prob

Au[NH4]NO3,H2Ox vs Au[NH4]Cl,H2Ox

with love

TUNGSTEN
03-17-2014, 09:43 PM
Thanks theFool, Thanks Wigwamman, JDP stop posting negative feedback, please do not post pessimistic comments anymore, dont bother the forum with your annoying comments, respectfully

Wigwamman
03-18-2014, 01:40 AM
Sorry this was not meant to be a negative post, it actually tels you not to worry, because the explosive gold is water soluble (and should be boiled down)and and you have some insoluble carbonate AuxCO3 (its a precipitate) to my knowledge [NH4] complexes are water soluble.

and thank you for your post... it helps me in my research :)

with love...

alfr
03-18-2014, 12:36 PM
Hi theFool and every body
here the link of the exact page where are the post of this process and this spanish forum it is the mercurio radiante

http://alquimia.100foros.com/proceso-para-elaborar-un-particular-de-la-piedra-filosofal-vt152.html

my best regards alfr

JDP
03-18-2014, 01:58 PM
Thanks theFool, Thanks Wigwamman, JDP stop posting negative feedback, please do not post pessimistic comments anymore, dont bother the forum with your annoying comments, respectfully

Unless you purposefully want to injure people by telling them to prepare sensitive explosive compounds without giving them any warning whatsoever of the danger, I don't see how the post could be called "annoying" or "negative feedback". Respectfully, you should be the one double-checking what you post on a public forum. Telling people to carry out potentially dangerous reactions without warning them of the possible outcome is irresponsible.

JDP
03-18-2014, 02:03 PM
this is to my knowledge only if there is nitric acid present... just chloride will not be explosive...
so one or two slow boil downs and HCL wash will solve this prob

Au[NH4]NO3,H2Ox vs Au[NH4]Cl,H2Ox

with love

No, it is when ammonia is formed in the presence of the chloride that the fulminating gold will be formed. The presence of nitric acid is not necessary. You are probably thinking of fulminates, like silver fulminate, which requires the presence of that acid.

Wigwamman
03-18-2014, 03:31 PM
No, it is when ammonia is formed in the presence of the chloride that the fulminating gold will be formed. The presence of nitric acid is not necessary. You are probably thinking of fulminates, like silver fulminate, which requires the presence of that acid.

yes this seems to be true... only thing is that this is still water soluble crystal right....?

so using ammonium carbonate will precipitate a carbonate instate of a complex "fulminate" right....?

with love...

Wigwamman
03-18-2014, 03:37 PM
http://s23.postimg.org/7z6kl21gr/explosive_gold.png

With love...

Dendritic Xylem
03-18-2014, 08:50 PM

Tungsten, I think you owe JDP an apology. There was NOTHING negative about JDP's warning. I wish I could say the same about your post. Just because you add the word "respectfully" at the end of a sentence, doesn't make it respectful.

The people that really know their precious metal chemistry are at goldrefiningforum and they NEVER advise using ammonia compounds to precipitate gold because of the explosive dangers.

What is the nature of this "vital energy" .. how can we charge our acids with it ..

http://www.rexresearch.com/adept/aa1agau.htm

The acids were exposed to sunlight to "solarize" them. Tiffereau complained that the French sun was not so effective as the Mexican

After having exposed, over two days, pure nitric acid to the action of solar rays, I added pure silver filings with pure copper filings in the proportions of the alloy of money (9:1). A lively reaction manifested, accompanied with a very abundant deposit of intact filings agglomerated in a mass.

Wigwamman
03-18-2014, 09:49 PM
in this article they see its a very safe way to precipitate,
not saying it is.....!

NANO (http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007%2Fs12274-011-0142-9)

With love...

Dendritic Xylem
03-18-2014, 10:19 PM
Thanks for the link Wigwamman!
But they were referring to bicarbonate instead of carbonate. The reactions may be very similar, but I don't know.

Yes, I don't necessarily think that the process will explode on you. But I think it is good to explain to neophytes the potential dangers of ammonia compounds and aqua regia dissolutions and precipitations. It's not easy to teach everyone which ammonia compounds are safe precipitants and which are not, because most of us have little experience in this. It's much easier to provide everybody with a general warning of potential complications with similar chemicals, so that they can put in the proper research to guarantee their safety.

Distilling concentrated sulfuric with anhydrous ethanol is a common procedure for producing ether. There's nothing wrong with this process. Unfortunately, many of the recipes fail to mention the explosive peroxides formed when the ether is left in contact with air for extended periods. These little details can be the difference between life and death.

JDP
03-18-2014, 10:30 PM
yes this seems to be true... only thing is that this is still water soluble crystal right....?

so using ammonium carbonate will precipitate a carbonate instate of a complex "fulminate" right....?

with love...

Fulminating gold will also form with ammonium carbonate (see page 437):

http://books.google.com/books?id=FgfnAAAAMAAJ&pg=PA437&lpg=PA437&dq=fulminating+gold+%22ammonium+carbonate%22&source=bl&ots=4SPmORZUx0&sig=Vf98PDAtyImc3fDJRYlJgCvP-1Y&hl=en&sa=X&ei=p8goU6qrDIrS2wXo2oGQCw&ved=0CEYQ6AEwBA#v=onepage&q=fulminating%20gold%20%22ammonium%20carbonate%22&f=false

That's how "Basil Valentine" discovered it. He added potassium carbonate to a solution of gold in an aqua regia made by dissolving sal ammoniac in nitric acid. The potassium carbonate undergoes double decomposition with the ammonium salt and the ammonium carbonate is formed, which in turn reacts with the gold chloride to form the explosive precipitate.

JDP
03-18-2014, 10:32 PM
in this article they see its a very safe way to precipitate,
not saying it is.....!

NANO (http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007%2Fs12274-011-0142-9)

With love...

That procedure uses other chemicals as well, it's not a simple precipitation with ammonium carbonate.

JDP
03-18-2014, 10:40 PM
Thanks for the link Wigwamman!
But they were referring to bicarbonate instead of carbonate. The reactions may be very similar, but I don't know.

Yes, I don't necessarily think that the process will explode on you. But I think it is good to explain to neophytes the potential dangers of ammonia compounds and aqua regia dissolutions and precipitations. It's not easy to teach everyone which ammonia compounds are safe precipitates and which are not, because most of us have little experience in this. It's much easier to provide everybody with a general warning of potential complications with similar chemicals, so that they can put in the proper research to guarantee their safety.

Distilling concentrated sulfuric with anhydrous ethanol is a common procedure for producing ether. There's nothing wrong with this process. Unfortunately, many of the recipes fail to mention the explosive peroxides formed when the ether is left in contact with air for extended periods. These little details can be the difference between life and death.

Yes, also dangerous is the distillation of alcohol with nitric acid, which I have seen some would-be alchemists of today talk about without being aware that if their nitric acid is beyond a certain concentration it can react with the alcohol so violently as to cause an explosion. That's why I recommend to all researchers to have treatises about the manufacture of explosives handy for consultation before trying any reactions they are not sure of. An excellent book on the subject is the already mentioned one by Tenney L. Davis:

http://www.amazon.com/Chemistry-Powder-Explosives-Tenney-Davis/dp/0913022004

TUNGSTEN
03-19-2014, 03:05 PM
come on man, I think if we have laboratory safety can make the whole process without any problem

Dendritic Xylem
03-19-2014, 06:39 PM
come on man, I think if we have laboratory safety can make the whole process without any problem

Then you should have included something about lab safety...instead of belittling someone else for doing so.

I don't want to derail this thread any further with arguing. So I'll leave it at that.

TUNGSTEN
03-19-2014, 06:54 PM
translated comments from the spanish thread:
-what kind of sea salt should be?, because there are many types of sea salt, should be alkaline?, where you get the red clay, how get?, I read that the red clay has iron oxide that makes red clay , means that the iron oxide is crucial? if not, any clay will work: I guess, so what do you mean by red clay?, what type of red clay are you using?, can I use regular clay mixed with iron oxide?, what are the principles behind the use of red clay?

-you have to get seasalt directly in a port to be sure it has not been processed, regarding to the clay, it should to be red (any red mud is good) because the iron sulfide is required to perform some of the solvent.

Best Regards

amoodikh
03-27-2014, 08:31 PM
I believe the real alchemical process is simple if we consider the ancient sages method which I would say it consist of:
1- Trituration
2- extraction
3- evaporation
4- distillation
5- conjunction
6- multiplication

Kind regards,
amoodikh

crestind
08-01-2015, 02:04 AM
https://books.google.com/books?id=FgfnAAAAMAAJ&pg=PA437&lpg=PA437&dq=fulminating+gold+%22ammonium+carbonate%22&source=bl&ots=4SPmORZUx0&sig=Vf98PDAtyImc3fDJRYlJgCvP-1Y&hl=en&sa=X&ei=p8goU6qrDIrS2wXo2oGQCw&ved=0CEYQ6AEwBA#v=onepage&q=fulminating%20gold%20%22ammonium%20carbonate%22&f=false

"The same [fulminating gold] or a similar explsive substance is produced is produced by precipitating a solution of chlorauric acid with ammonium hydroxide or ammonium carbonate."

Oddly enough, the author of the process insists that when HAuCl4 is precipitated with ammonium carbonate, the result is NOT fulminating gold. The author claims that ethanol is required to form it, but this claim contradicts pretty much all other descriptions of gold fulminate. As for why this Spanish guy is still in one piece, I suppose it's because the fulminating gold isn't that reactive when wet, as Basil Valentine describes boiling it in vinegar. The other possibility is that something philosophical from the AR alters the reaction somehow so you are left with something that is not fulminating gold.

One other thing which seems to be important in alchemy which is demonstrated by this process (assuming it's actually legit), is double or single replacement reactions. Per chemistry, we just wind up with two new chemicals, but in alchemy it seems like the "source" of the anion and/or cation somehow "takes" something from the element it was originally bonded with and passes it onto the new substance.

Like say if you were to react iron chloride with copper to get copper chloride and iron somehow, the copper chloride takes something from the iron the chloride was originally bound to.