PDA

View Full Version : Ayahuasca appearing in a joint

Awani
03-26-2014, 01:00 AM
Last friday I had a joint, something I had not had for a long time. Just days before this I had booked my third trip to the Amazon to partake in 7 ayahuasca ceremonies. This is of course a little nerve wrecking but I didn't think about it that much. One thing ayahuasca had told me before was that cannabis was no longer a part of my life. I did not need it anymore... and I rarely smoke these days... had some bad experiences, see thread: Cannabis death trip (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?2785-Cannabis-death-trip)

Anyway I was in Copenhagen and thought I'd have a joint. I was on a roof and it was night. Before me were houses, lights and trees and as I smoked I suddenly became aware of a reality beyond 'this' reality stepping forward. Almost like water soaking through a piece of toilet paper. I almost felt like I was floating.

There was an entity, let's call it Mother Ayahuasca, peering through the fabric of reality, looking at me... seeing me with the joint in my hand. She knows I am coming to her soon... and she kind of said: "See you soon motherfucker!"

In other words I need to stick to the advice she gave me or she'll fuck me right over.

I also re-experienced the tough parts of the ayahuasca ceremonies, things I remembered were hard to go through but things that I did not really recall as 'that' bad. Re-living them I remembered how hard it really was. How dizzying it was. How extraordinary the world of ayahuasca is. The infinite abyss of awe and wonder.

All this lasted for only 30 seconds or so, but it was utterly horrific, wondrous and magical. I stopped smoking instantly, had some sugar and tried to get back to reality.

But the hairs on my neck stood up the rest of the evening.

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h18/deviadah/forum/ayahuasca-goddess_zps6f0f3fe3.jpg

:cool:

Krisztian
04-01-2014, 02:06 PM
This sounds similar to Hermetic initiation when you [lower mind] meets the Higher Genii. All things are exposed, clear, and you're naked.

It is best to surrender to the 'suggestions' even if our lower mind, in mainstream called ego believes otherwise and has it's own agenda.

Awani
04-01-2014, 11:08 PM
Yes, surrender or suffer the consequences.

:cool:

Salazius
04-02-2014, 07:16 AM
Nice.

Indeed ...