PDA

View Full Version : Fatima Aureus Intro

Fatima Aureus
03-27-2014, 06:09 PM
Hello Everyone,

Fatima Aureus is my pseudonym in this forum. My original interest in the art came from Eastern traditions and the Daoist usage of the three treasures: mainly astrology, medicine, and feng shui. But my open mind has opened a path for me into the western traditions of practical alchemy and a different perspective for the same ideas and philosophy.

I originally came here out of curiosity for the practical alchemical experimentation. As I read more and more of the threads I realize there is a group of individuals here who have breached new dimensions and have a similar interest in those things which make this world not so mundane.

I will contribute what I can, but my interest currently lies in the laboratory work of plant spagyrics. I don't think of myself as a materialist, but I feel as though I can grow spiritually through the actual workings of laboratory experimentation.

- Aureus

Andro
03-27-2014, 06:14 PM
Welcome!

I once started to get into Feng Shui, but other topics 'stole' my interest...

I'd like to incorporate it into my knowledge base, though... some day :)

Kiorionis
03-27-2014, 06:15 PM
:cool:

Welcome to these forums!

theFool
03-27-2014, 06:59 PM
Welcome here :)

Awani
03-27-2014, 07:35 PM
Welcome!

:cool:

Krisztian
03-27-2014, 08:07 PM
. . . . I feel as though I can grow spiritually through the actual workings of laboratory experimentation.

Great. Your introduction reminded me of Paracelsus' comment,

"Great are the virtues of Nature. Who is so thirsty as to work out all her virtues?"

- From De Caducis Liber I

Welcome!

black
03-28-2014, 12:03 AM
Welcome Fatima Aureus .

Fatima Aureus
03-28-2014, 03:22 AM
Welcome!

I once started to get into Feng Shui, but other topics 'stole' my interest...

I'd like to incorporate it into my knowledge base, though... some day :)

Maybe I should post something about geomancy and Feng Shui in the eastern traditions section and get something going over there.

Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone!

DonSweet
03-29-2014, 05:12 PM
Welcome Fatima Aureus!

A tad on the green side myself in this forum.

I like this one ...

"... those things which make this world not so mundane."

Yup ... that's about the size of it.

It's refreshing (and delightful) to see someone else that's about expansion rather than "maintenance." The material is nothing if not entertaining. I too am [dipping back] into practical Alchemical experimentation, but as you've implied, not from a materialistic perspective, but more as a reflection of non-physical experience.

All the best in your pursuits.

-- Don