PDA

View Full Version : Any unusual experiences?

crestind
05-08-2014, 07:34 AM
Any unusual experiences you'd care to share in regards to alchemical experiments? I read some folks here have felt cold electric shocks and other unusual phenomenon. LR says he saw some elves pop out of an ultrasonic humidifier? Far out.

For me, the only odd thing was when I was working with the unpleasant GW. I would distill it but due to my setup I had to sit next to it for hours at a time and watch it. I worked on this for several months and spent many hours next to the distillation setup. It was during this period I had three separate episodes of sleep paralysis. I'd never had it before and I've never had it again since then. I do wonder if there was some unseen energy from the distillation causing this. Supposedly sleep paralysis is when your body is asleep, but your astral (?) body is awake so they're not synced. Normally they're both "asleep".

III
06-30-2014, 07:19 PM
Hi Crestind,

Sleep paralysis appears to happen when the body is asleep and part of the conscious mind wakes up. If you want to exit it easily, just cough a few times. It is often associated with B12/folate deficiencies.

I've had lots and lots of experiences. I do Tantric Alchemy and it is not lacking for experiences. Its quite reliable. I was at a mountain campground one time. I was engaged in Tantric practice with my wife. We heard a bear that had been snorting his way around the tents. We were about 45 minutes into sustained ecstasy when I found myself looking down on the campground from maybe 100 feet above. The campground looked like it was lit up brighter than day by an extreme white light. As I watched this a voice behind me said "You two keep doing exactly as you are. As long as the ecstasy flows the bear will leave you alone." I looked behind me and there were two Yogis right there; one a seedy looking older guy and the other a very handsome younger man. Later I recognized them as Ramakrishna and Vivekananda when I saw a picture. I went with them. The experience ended when I found myself coming back into my body, still fully engaged with my wife and the ecstasy ending about 3-4 hours later. The bear was gone and we both headed desperately for the bath house.

solomon levi
07-01-2014, 03:47 AM
yeah, some weird stuff :)

solomon levi
07-01-2014, 04:05 AM
what happens if you write what you're not supposed to write?
who will be the one?
i came close but erased it.
it sounds too crazy.
i cannot say "the angel won't let me", because i encompass the angel. but we are in negotiations :D
he is pleading his case. :)

solomon levi
07-13-2014, 05:50 AM
i'm being initiated by the tree of life, like without trying to be, it is just happening to me.
http://www.tarotofthepomegranate.com/kabbalah/TreeofLifeKabbalah.jpg

III
07-14-2014, 09:20 PM
i'm being initiated by the tree of life, like without trying to be, it is just happening to me.

That is sure how it seems to work for me once one starts the sequence.

Dragonsblood
07-18-2014, 07:40 AM
At the moment (at least for myself) it is difficult to differentiate personal experience from the general global awakening / acceleration in consciousness / the pouring out of increasingly potent energies since 21/12/2012.
As above so below seems so simultaneous at present that progress/initiations (be they of the Theosophical, Kabbalistic or Alchemical sort) seem to be trigered by a lot more things - most anything for the philosophically prepared.
The stories of two Zen Patriarchs awakening on hearing the sound of a pebble striking a bamboo or seeing peach tree in bloom come to mind.

Practical Alchemy (also Tantra and other practices) seem to emit a very strong call from the practitioner that they are ready, willing and able to recieve and work with the energies of awakening/transformation/ascension/union.

Anyone else having the various physical "ascension symptoms"? Takes some time to weed out hypochondriacal tendencies but there are certainly some "stranger" experiences happening more frequently..