06-06-2014, 09:49 PM
Many many years ago (on March 29th 2006) I wrote on an old blog:

The Illuminati laboured for the:

Abolition of All ordered government
Abolition of All private property
Abolition of All inheritance
Abolition of All patriotism
Abolition of All religion
Abolition of the family and the creation of a New World Order.

Now conspiracy theorists love this and it is understandable. Here there is an order, and a secret one for that matter, that aims to create what George Bush himself declared in the 1990’s and of what is also printed on the back of the one dollar bill; novus ordus seclorum (New World Order or other translations). But looking at the above list of what the Illuminati actually wanted, and worked for to accomplish, I can see no fault. For thousands of years now the very institutions the Illuminati wished to abolish deserved, and still deserves, to be.

Today I got a notice that someone had replied to this post with the following:

Join illuminati/freemason online today, to meet your demand and acquire wealth, power, protection, influence and a better paying job etc. Also get instant sum of $1 million dollars with a free home anywhere you choose to live in the world start receiving $20,000.00 dollars monthly as a salary and other benefit attached. if you are interested contact us now via email: illuminatiorder.co@gmail.com or call +2348137838605 for assistance.

Regards,
Agent (Roberto .A)
Online Advertiser.

:cool:

Andro
06-06-2014, 10:07 PM
I'd say give the guy a call (from an unidentified number, of course) :)

See if he asks for personal details (name, address, family, credit card data, etc...) :p

Then you can also let us know what he's actually selling :cool:

III
06-07-2014, 01:26 AM
I'd say give the guy a call (from an unidentified number, of course) :)

See if he asks for personal details (name, address, family, credit card data, etc...) :p

Then you can also let us know what he's actually selling :cool:

To me it sounds like a variation on the Nigeria letter. We will give you riches and all you have to do is send us a $1000 processing fee or whatever, bank account numbers so we can wire transfer etc.

It takes advantage of all sorts of mythology so that true believers will be hooked.

Ghislain
06-07-2014, 01:33 AM
Don't be fooled!

Yes I got:

power, protection, influence etc. Also got the $1 million, free home, I'm receiving $20,000.00 dollars monthly and other benefits, but not the better paying job. I think it's a scam, that job's not coming.

But then I joined the Haloumi-nati; it's a similar organisation, but a little cheesier. ;)

Ghislain