PDA

View Full Version : Luigi Rota's Universal Current

Dendritic Xylem
06-12-2014, 03:02 PM
Very interesting work here...

Around the time of the end of first world war, Luigi Giovani Valerio Rota discovered a new naturally occurring non-electromagnetic energy which, he claimed, controlled the manifestation of all matter. This energy, which he called the Universal Current, flows some few meters below the earth’s surface. The energy flowing within the earth generates a field in the atmosphere. It was tapped by large buried laminated metallic structures which Rota called blocks. The energy could light lamps, power machines, inhibit electromagnetic propagation such as radio waves and stop or control electromagnetic induction, and also develop antigravity effects and is involved in the life process. Rota maintained that all matter is made of condensed Universal Currents and that any metal could be slowly dissolved releasing the condensed Universal Currents from which it was made. The enormous energy developed during the dissolution of matter could be harnessed. The released energy was not in the form of charged particles but in the form of more Universal Current, which in turn, could be converted into electrical energy. The Universal Current was generally (but not always) harmless and although similar in behavior to electricity it is much more fundamental. Rota understood electricity as a degeneration of the Universal Current. In short, matter is composed of nothing but Universal Current and could be decomposed back into it.

http://www.rexresearch.com/rota2/rota.htm

Ghislain
06-12-2014, 05:15 PM
The world is full of amazing claims with little or no data to back them up. I like to think I have an open mind, but where does one draw the line.

I would like to ask a few questions, that I don't consider unreasonable, about the extract posted above?

Around the time of the end of first world war, Luigi Giovani Valerio Rota discovered a new naturally occurring non-electromagnetic energy which, he claimed, controlled the manifestation of all matter.

How did he discover this and who did he tell?
What made him believe it controlled the manifestation of all matter?

This energy, which he called the Universal Current, flows some few meters below the earth’s surface.

How did he first detect this Universal Current...what made him believe it was there?

It was tapped by large buried laminated metallic structures which Rota called blocks

Is this a capacitor?

The energy could light lamps, power machines, inhibit electromagnetic propagation such as radio waves and stop or control electromagnetic induction, and also develop antigravity effects and is involved in the life process.

Are we using this today?

Rota maintained that all matter is made of condensed Universal Currents and that any metal could be slowly dissolved releasing the condensed Universal Currents from which it was made.

Was there any practical experiments done to prove this and doesn't electricity do this to metals anyway?

The enormous energy developed during the dissolution of matter could be harnessed. The released energy was not in the form of charged particles but in the form of more Universal Current, which in turn, could be converted into electrical energy.

If not charged particles then what...what is this Universal Current...how does one turn it into electrical energy?

The Universal Current was generally (but not always) harmless and although similar in behavior to electricity it is much more fundamental.

Harmless in what way and when not how did it harm...and what does "more fundamental" mean?

Rota understood electricity as a degeneration of the Universal Current. In short, matter is composed of nothing but Universal Current and could be decomposed back into it.

Today we know what electricity is...it is the flow of electrons (tiny quantum particles/waves) we produce this by detaching weak bonded electrons by force and using the power from these as we allow them to return to their source...so no degradation of the universal current that is obvious.

Could it be more likely that Rota discovered the Earth's Natural Electrical Field (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earth%27s_magnetic_field#Earth.27s_core_and_the_ge odynamoearth's natural electrical field?)?

Ghislain

Dendritic Xylem
06-12-2014, 05:25 PM
I don't KNOW the answers to your questions. I could speculate, but would rather not. Thats why I posted the link...so others could research it themselves to formulate a hypothesis.

I focused more on his propulsion research which supposedly made him quite wealthy.
http://www.rexresearch.com/rotarb/rotarb.htm

Also electricity is not cut and dry electron current. Many conductors also have simultaneous counter currents of protons such as electrolytics. Also there are more subtle energies piggybacking along things such as electrical currents, magnetic fields, and light. Check out Dr. Karl Reichenbach, a well respected individual in the scientific community at his time.

Ghislain
06-12-2014, 05:36 PM
Check out The Galvanic Cell (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galvanic_cell)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/2f/Galvanic_cell_with_no_cation_flow.png/400px-Galvanic_cell_with_no_cation_flow.png

There are natural salts in the earth, if the earth is wet they would be in solution, using different metals for cathode and anode a charge is produced.

Ghislain

Dendritic Xylem
06-12-2014, 05:50 PM
The same textbook explanation was given for stubblefield earth batteries. But they worked for years, and never corroded as galvanic cells do.

Dendritic Xylem
06-12-2014, 05:56 PM
http://physics.stackexchange.com/questions/17109/why-is-the-charge-naming-convention-wrong

Krisztian
06-12-2014, 07:12 PM
The same textbook explanation was given for stubblefield earth batteries. But they worked for years, and never corroded as galvanic cells do.

Yes.

The real issue is whether or not it fits into the current, closed system, economically, and/or strategically. Any other way it'll be run down as phantasy; the numbers, results do not matter because that's irrelevant to an already controlled system.

Thanks for the post.

Dendritic Xylem
06-13-2014, 01:45 AM
Thanks for reading :)

Although I think there is more than simple electron currents involved in Rota's work, it is good that Ghislain has brought it up. It seems plausible that spiritus mundi might be made up of a pure electron liquid which has been condensed from the sea of free electrons in our immediate environment. I believe leoretilus first brought up the idea of sm being composed of "solvated electrons".

crestind
10-23-2014, 12:00 AM
That's a very good link. First I've seen it in Rex.

Dendritic Xylem
10-23-2014, 12:31 AM
Hey crestind, your inbox is full...it won't let me pm you.

crestind
10-23-2014, 04:00 AM
Wow, I suck. I just put that dang signature up too. Cleared out some PMs. Should be good to go now.