PDA

View Full Version : Iron Soul of Gold

solomon levi
06-25-2014, 12:00 AM
hi everyone. haven't posted in a while. just wanted to share that i'm seeing a connection between quartz growing in red/iron clay and gold growing in quartz. do you see the relation/compliment of piezoelectric quartz and magnetic iron oxides... is quartz transmuting the soul of iron from clay to gold?
be whole :) <3

crestind
06-26-2014, 04:57 AM
Fe->Ag->Au
Cu->Ag->Au

Salazius
06-27-2014, 11:01 AM
Yes.

Eshai
06-27-2014, 12:40 PM
I don't know about the spiritual aspects, but that's an interesting thought.

Veins of one material within another (such as gold within quartz) usually indicate a very rapid (if not almost instant) solidification from the liquid state. Sudden exposure to reduced pressure, such as during a volcanic eruption, causes this. It is an interesting thought that as quartz and iron crystallize under pressure, the electrical charges (and polarization) that might result could have an influence over how the gold actually forms (grows?) while suspended within it.

black
06-28-2014, 04:15 AM
http://i1371.photobucket.com/albums/ag282/blackbecomeswhite/Mars_and_Venus_surprised_by_Vulcan_Cupid_and_Apoll o_-_Hendrik_de_Clerck_zps71db0a6a.jpg?t=1403928730

True Initiate
06-28-2014, 05:41 AM
In my dreams i was walking through the streets of La Rochelle, a city in the west France. On the street corner was an old shop with a symbol of "Bowl of Hygeia" and i recognised it was an old Apothecary. In the shop window was a transparent crystal laced with fire standing next to a figure of a knight who seemed to be chained by this power of the crystal and wanted to free himself by pulling out his sword and striking the crystal into 1000 pieces causing a terrible lightning to appear which evoked fear in my heart. I noticed an older man with a mustache standing next to me and telling me something in French which i couldn't understand so i asked him if he could speak German. He said he was a pupil of Basil Valentine and yes he speaks a little bit of German which pleased me very much. Then he explained me everything what i just witnessed in the shop window and i felt sad and humble that i was always looking down upon my french brethren.

My apologies to the French brothers in the art...

Andro
06-28-2014, 05:50 AM
That's a wonderful dream!

It also pertains to the Iron connection of this thread (the Knight/Sword also being strong Alchemical symbols).

What do you make of this dream sequence?

BTW, I've also been taught (in dreams) by French Adepts before, but the communication was always telepathic, so no language issues...

Ghislain
06-28-2014, 08:38 AM
I was recently looking at Fire Agate (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fire_agate) and then read your post TP...

In the shop window was a transparent crystal laced with fire

Could this be what you saw in your dream?

http://thealchemyforum.com/Images/Iron/fire agate.png

Ghislain

solomon levi
06-28-2014, 09:24 AM
I have discovered some interesting things... correspondences between the bible.
IMO:
Adam - adamah - red earth... iron oxides, iron silicates/clay... "god" made man out of clay... Dam in hebrew means blood - iron in hemoglobin, etc.
I believe Eve/Chavah - the living... is the white, living waters: quartz crystal.

Isn't it interesting that iron is masculine and thus holds magnetism/feminine and quartz is feminine and holds electricity/masculine

True Initiate
06-28-2014, 12:14 PM
I believe Eve/Chavah - the living...

I believe everything you say now including what you left unsaid. Great train of thought by the way...

Ghislain, the crystal in my dream was clear and transparent but somewhat milky like can be seen in the grottos dedicated to the Virgin Mary especially the ones with a living water flowing under your feet but leaving you thirsty for more. Just kidding but many miracles were performed with this living water in those grottos. The fire in this crystal resides within but it can be brought outwards with an iron rod.

Revelation 2:17 (King James Bible)
He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.

Andro
06-29-2014, 08:04 AM
Adam - adamah - red earth... iron oxides, iron silicates/clay... "god" made man out of clay... Dam in hebrew means blood - iron in hemoglobin, etc.

From something I posted a while ago on another thread:

DaM - ADaM - ADOM - ADaMaH
אדמה - אדום - אדם - דם
Blood - Man - Red - Earth

True Initiate
06-29-2014, 11:02 AM
Isn't it interesting that iron is masculine and thus holds magnetism/feminine and quartz is feminine and holds electricity/masculine

I have to add something to this and it comes from Franz Bardon, Initiation into Hermetics. This is the first page of the book of Thoth and down below is the explanation of the same (click on the image to see it better).

http://img143.imagevenue.com/loc536/th_39409_fb_tarot1_122_536lo.jpg (http://img143.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=39409_fb_tarot1_122_536lo.jpg)

Explanation of the the picture:

http://img155.imagevenue.com/loc111/th_38672_ThefirstpageoftheBookofThoth_122_111lo.jp g (http://img155.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=38672_ThefirstpageoftheBookofThoth_1 22_111lo.jpg)

solomon levi
07-01-2014, 03:37 AM
sorry. i removed my post :)

solomon levi
07-01-2014, 06:37 AM
magnetic iron and piezoelectric quartz... http://micro.magnet.fsu.edu/primer/java/electromagnetic/electromagneticjavafigure1.jpg

"Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me." - Matt 16:24

ghetto alchemist
07-03-2014, 03:02 AM
Solomon says:

just wanted to share that i'm seeing a connection between quartz growing in red/iron clay and gold growing in quartz. do you see the relation/compliment of piezoelectric quartz and magnetic iron oxides... is quartz transmuting the soul of iron from clay to gold?

Hi Solomon,

as you know full well, we have both been following this same line of inquiry for some time now.
I have still been in my armchair, trying to work out what exactly nature is doing when gold is formed and how can that be married with what is written in alchemy texts.

I didnt realise before that gold seems to form around the presence of 3 minerals (quartz, iron and limestone), not just the 2 (quartz and iron):

Chemically formed ore shoots can also yield very good ore deposits. During vein formation, hot quartz-rich, acidic fluids will react with rocks of favorable chemistry, particularly rocks with calcium carbonate (limestone). Thus following a vein in any area that may have limestone should lead any prospector to search the limestones for gold and other valuable minerals. Replacement deposits and skarns are often formed when such mineralizing fluids come in contact with limestone or even rocks such as limy shales, or limy sandstones. In some cases, the replacement deposits can be very rich.
http://au-prospecting.blogspot.com.au/

Here is my best answer for today, which is a little different from what I thought in the past:

Spiritus mundi is probably contained inside calcium carbonate minerals (limestone), and is slowly liberated from the rock by gradual dissolution into water.
Iron oxide deposits will collect this spiritus mundi and concentrate it due to a natural magnetic shielding effect. If quartz is present within the iron oxide shield, it will somehow collect and alter the spiritus mundi to become a substance to convert iron oxide to gold. The presence of sulfur in the form of iron sulfide may or may not be required.

This process seems to require a bit of gentle heat to work. Which is why some gold veins peter out just below the surface, those ones probably rely on sunlight to work, but others where the earth is quite warm such as the south african deposits, can have the gold veins running very deep.

To marry this with the alchemical texts, there is a common quote about the usefulness of
the philosophers stone which says something about the philosphers stone can convert comman quartz crystal into gems more precious than rubies. I believe this is directly informing of how to make the
p-stone, eg by adding a red liquid to quartz/powdered quartz and getting a red stone/red powder.

Agricola says:

Although I must admit that the greatest power is in the tincture, one must not therefore throw the body away altogether, because it can be so beautifully prepared that it results in very great virtues. Its crystalline Salt --- with which was as a ruby. From the body I made the Salt which was as clear and crystalline as diamonds can never be. When I had it in its last solution, I again added to it its own tincture, drew the superfluous liquid off per balneum until it looked quite dry. Now this crystalline Salt turned as red as blood and as transparent as crystal, which was not only a special pleasure for my eyes but in addition made me happy, thinking this process could possibly also be applied to the higher metals. I am still of opinion that if the tincture were extracted with a proper menstruum, the body changed into a transparent one, and that tincture were again added to it, it might well turn in to something. An experienced chymist could try it, perhaps his work would be a good investment. Consequently, the body of corals should not be completely rejected.

Regrds
G Alchemist

solomon levi
07-03-2014, 04:59 AM
wow. thanks everyone! wonderful information!
yes, limestone!! good point.
I will meditate on that.
there is a debate about whether calcium carbonate is organic or inorganic.
some say inorganic because no hydrogen...
coral certainly seems to be an organic form of CaCO2
the merging of plant and animal??
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coral#mediaviewer/File:Syringoporid.jpg

But i was seeing today Golden Chain of Homer's nitre as iron and salt as quartz.
when we put the symbols together they form the symbol for the cross which is the earth/4 elements/electromagnetic cross...
the prima materia is the whole earth matrix... :)
http://api.ning.com/files/aTafDWEu7SZe-cYAf64CSWIc*FkdwOcdwSgmEtG0oeP3P-8RnzXKX*-N1eMLZ2lZ8JuaEAX6t8GlMvsgw6s8N*mcsiRXUKQD/golden_chains_homer2.png

thoth
07-03-2014, 10:13 PM
Calcium carbonate could be also obtained from egg shells - with their organic formation, or possibly from animal bones, or you could just get a bag of lime

Dragonsblood
07-04-2014, 07:55 AM
Enjoying this thread! The electrical - magnetic link feels true but what is exciting (to me) is the emergence of the link with Akasha (Spiritus Mundi). This being my hobby horse at present - Akasha (Ervin Laszlo and others).

T.P.'s quote from Bardon with some thoughts thrown in - "the middle (sushumna) along the magician up to the (cruciferous) globe (of the salvator mundi) is dark purple ( which can be split into duality of blue (Mag.) & red (Elec). ) representing the sign of the akasha priciple"

G.A.'s summary "Spiritus mundi is probably contained inside calcium carbonate minerals (limestone), and is slowly liberated from the rock by gradual dissolution into water Iron oxide deposits will collect this spiritus mundi and concentrate it due to a natural magnetic shielding effect. If quartz is present within the iron oxide shield, it will somehow collect and alter the spiritus mundi to become a substance to convert iron oxide to gold. The presence of sulfur in the form of iron sulfide may or may not be required."

The driving force behind this transmutation (and suspect energy behind many ancient / future technologies) is then the non-dual energy behind electricity & magnetism, akasha..(any thoughts?)

solomon levi
07-06-2014, 11:41 AM
my thoughts... earth is the symbol that precedes and joins electricity and magnetism.
as i said, the earth entire is the subject of the art. :)
does anyone see that?

http://ishtarsgate.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/alchemical-elements.jpg

solomon levi
07-06-2014, 11:47 AM
http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/9e/c5/33/9ec5338472c56377165521bc9490b49c.jpg

alfr
07-17-2014, 04:55 AM
I believe everything you say now including what you left unsaid. Great train of thought by the way...

Ghislain, the crystal in my dream was clear and transparent but somewhat milky like can be seen in the grottos dedicated to the Virgin Mary especially the ones with a living water flowing under your feet but leaving you thirsty for more. Just kidding but many miracles were performed with this living water in those grottos. The fire in this crystal resides within but it can be brought outwards with an iron rod.

Revelation 2:17 (King James Bible)
He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.

Very Thank you all very interesting your dream'd say it was a real revelation to very deep interior compliments

now you say

the crystal in my dream was clear and transparent but somewhat milky like can be seen in the grottos dedicated to the Virgin Mary especially the ones with a living water flowing under your feet but leaving you thirsty for more. Just kidding but many miracles were performed with this living water in those grottos.
and still

The fire in this resides within but it can be brought outwards with an iron rod.

thanks all is very very very interesting now we should collectively we must search foor to identify from which rock crystal ?color milk ?we can bring out striking the sacred water that does not wet your hands ? maybe it is so a say in on him post ghetto alchemist :
Spiritus mundi is probably contained inside calcium carbonate minerals (limestone) ?
but how do arise from one CRYSTAL of LIMESTONE, etc of FLUORITE (...flourite of which the her water/fire internal is very interesting... ) etc, etc, the it holy water ?

also very interesting in this regard are the stones that give birth mentioned by Paracelsus....geodes or crystals which it contain a one strange and special waters see for it page 191

http://books.google.it/books?id=53JGGvYGHegC&pg=PA191&lpg=PA191&dq=geode+contiene+acqua&source=bl&ots=orlNnSWMd7&sig=ZJZaCopjDILcqgs6aTVVpFGSGvQ&hl=it&sa=X&ei=82fHU-_tNcab1AXsv4DYCw&ved=0CDIQ6AEwAw#v=onepage&q=geode%20contiene%20acqua&f=false

very thank you cordially alfr

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::..here the original italian :::::::::::::::::::::.

Grazie tutto è molo interessante il tuo sogno direi che è stata un a vera rivelazione interiore molto profonda complimenti

ora tu dici
the crystal in my dream was clear and transparent but somewhat milky like can be seen in the grottos dedicated to the Virgin Mary especially the ones with a living water flowing under your feet but leaving you thirsty for more. Just kidding but many miracles were performed with this living waters in those grottos.

e ancora

The fire in this resides within but it can be brought outwards with an iron rod.

grazie tutto è molto molto molto interessante bisognerebbe ora collettivamente cercare di identificare da che roccia cristallina? colore latte ? si puo far scaturire percuotendola l'acqua sacra che non bagna le mani e forse è cosi come dice in un suo post ghetto alchemist : the Spiritus mundi is probably contained inside calcium carbonate minerals (limestone) ?
ma come da un CRISTALLI di CALCARE, etc di FLUORITE (...di cui il suo acqua/fuoco interno è molto interessante... ) etc, etc, fare scaturire la sua sacra acqua ?

inoltre molto interessante a riguardo sono le pietre che partoriscono citate da paracelso.. geodi o cristalli che racchiudono acque strane a riguardo si veda pag 191 nel testo

http://books.google.it/books?id=53JGGvYGHegC&pg=PA191&lpg=PA191&dq=geode+contiene+acqua&source=bl&ots=orlNnSWMd7&sig=ZJZaCopjDILcqgs6aTVVpFGSGvQ&hl=it&sa=X&ei=82fHU-_tNcab1AXsv4DYCw&ved=0CDIQ6AEwAw#v=onepage&q=geode%20contiene%20acqua&f=false

ancora molte grazie cordialmente alfr

alfr
12-01-2014, 08:24 PM
Stones, glass stones rivers flint-pebblestone crystal etc and extract from them a water called Celestial
(oil of flints).the sacret liquor silicum of the ancien

Hi TI ( before TP) and every body

also delving further on what that was discussed in this thread in the previous post

I think of this great mystery and arcane (considered a great mystery of the ancient alchemists) on the stones, glass stones rivers flint-pebblestone crystal etc and extract from them a heavenly water that this step of Part 3 of the golden chain d 'homero can really be very interesting
(Note 3 the golden chain homero which is all very important)

I enclose verbatim from the link

http://www.levity.com/alchemy/goldenchainIII.html

NB THIS INSTRUCTION 3 OF THE GOLDEN CHAIN TO DATE TERM IN CHAPTER V INTITLED :
HOW TURNS ANY METAL GOLD AND SILVER BECAUSE ALL METALS ARE GOLD AND SILVER IN THEIR INTERNAL

GOES (how well you will see) TO INTEGRATE AND MATCH THE EXPERIMENT ON FAMOUS CIOTOLI RIVER (flint-pebblestone) GIA NUT IN CHAPTER XII THE FIRST PART OF THE GOLDEN CHAIN OF HOMER

My best regard alfr

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::here the italian version:::::::::::::::::

Pietre,pietre di vetro dei fiumi flint-pebblestone cristalline etc ed estrazione da essi di un acqua detta Celestiale
(oil of flints).the sacret liquor silicum of the ancien

Hi TI ( before TP) and every body

inoltre approfondendo ciò che si è discusso in questo thread nei precedenti post

penso che su questo mistero riguardante le pietre,pietre di vetro dei fiumi flint-pebblestone cristalline etc ed estrazione da essi di un acqua detta celestiale questo passo della parte 3 della catena aurea d'homero possa veramente essere molto interessante

allego testualmente dal link

NB QUESTA ISTRUZIONE DELLA 3 PARTE DELLA CATENA AUREA DATA AL TERMINE NEL CAPITOLO V INTITOLATO:
COME SI TRASFORMA OGNI METALLO IN ORO E ARGENTO , POICHE TUTTI I METALLI SONO ORO E ARGENTO NEL LORO INTERNO

come ben si vedra VA AD INTEGRARE E SI ABBINA AL FAMOSO ESPERIMENTO SUI CIOTOLI DI FIUME ( flint-pebblestone ) GIA DADO NEL CAPITOLO XII DELLA PRIMA PARTE DELLA CATENA AUREA D'OMERO

cordialmente alfr

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

PART III OF THE GOLDEN CHAIN OF HOMER
cap :
HOW TURNS ANY METAL GOLD AND SILVER BECAUSE ALL METALS ARE GOLD AND SILVER IN THEIR INTERNAL
quote a final part on Make the flint-pebblestone "celestial water"liquor :

..... Make the flint-pebblestone liquor
as follows: See to it that you get pebbles that are somewhat transparent and not too big.

That kind is found in large quantities in Saale, the Elster, the Elbe, and other rivers. Pound them finely to flour. Now fill earthenware retorts with the powder, as many as you wish. Add to every pound of pebbles 4 Lot of purified ammonia, and drive per gradus so long till the retorts melt. For the longer the retorts hold, the more spiritus there will be, and the fatter it will become (I, A., have found it very good, and I have noticed that a ripening water is concealed in it).

When the retorts melt together, let the fire go out and you will find in the necks of the retorts a most beautiful sublimate, a golden-yellow in front, a bloodred in the middle, and a grey one at the back.
There is something special behind this sublimate;
put that into the
grass-green liquor. Now put that into a high alembic and draw it's aqua recolacea off it in B.M. to (the state of) a fat oil. Many consider this something special. Especially if this liquor were to be united with spiritus vini, it is supposed to be a remedy for wandering stones and podagra, and it is so in truth. When this liquor is coagulated together with salt, it results in a field into which anything one desires may be sown. For in it everything grows and becomes fixed.

When our grey sulphur is put into this liquor and they are coagulated together, it becomes our salamander, which fire cannot consume. This salamander tinges lead and silver into good gold. Grey sulphur is made in the following way:

Antimonium, arsenic, sulphur 1 lb. Everything is pounded and intermixed and put in a retort. A recipient is put on; then one gives fire. The arsenic will rise up in the retort like blood. Take it out or skim it off, and add to it it's own weight in fresh antimonium and sulphur. Again rub them well together, put the retort back into the fire. Again give fire for 2 hours, then let it cool down. Break the retort in two and separate from it the red arsenic. Again add part of antimonium and sulphur, well rubbed together, and again put into a retort. Do that seven times, adding each time fresh antimonium and sulphur. The last time, give fire for 4 hours, break the retort, and separate the bloodred sulphur.

NB. That which remained each time under the sulphur makes a regulus. Pound the red sulphur small, put it into a broad pan, and calcinate it so long till everything combustible has left it, except a grey-white powder. This is the powder which is to be united with the above fat salt of pebbles. If a crocus martis & veneris is joined to this salt in equal weight and fixed together with it for some time, and then put into a luna cornua, the separation will yield much gold. If Bohemian granades are powdered fine and this liquor is poured on them, and again in-digested; and then some liquor silicum is again poured over and again in-digested, and if that is then put into lead, well molten together, and the lead is made to come out on the cupel, there will be much gold.

True Initiate
12-02-2014, 10:29 PM
Ok Alfr i will help you out on this. The secret of pebble stones, quartz and such things is the electricity that is produced when they are struck with an iron rod and the iron rod in contact with electricity becomes magnetic. The current of water that does not wet the hands but it flows through them is electro-magnetic current. Old recipes on Alchemy usually describe something that needs to be separated from metals like sulphur from Iron but in reality nothing can be separated from metals. The secret was not to separate anything but how to awaken the forces that are within.

alfr
12-02-2014, 11:32 PM
Very thanks T.I.
is Very your idication of (The current of water that does not wet the hands) it is very interesting also bacstron and elifas levi say in many part and write that electricity it is closely connection to awakem etc and the spiritus mundi etc it is very interesting very thanks

thanks my best regard alfr

Andro
12-02-2014, 11:43 PM
electricity is connection to awaken the Spiritus Mundi

Not only electricity is a 'mover', but also light (sunlight, direct or polarized), common fire (similar to the sun), or various sorts of plasma... Among other 'movers'...

It's not in vain that rain after a lightning storm is considered 'better' than just plain rain...

I agree that this can be an excellent line of research.

True Initiate
12-03-2014, 12:33 AM
I would throw in that the light is electro-magnetic wave. It's Father is the Sun as Hermes states. If you read Cyliani carefully you will notice that all the vases and flasks in the Temple when he encounters the Dragon were made of crystal or Quartz. This is the right Vessel without which nothing can be achieved in the Wet Path.
http://img211.imagevenue.com/loc1175/th_58302_image_122_1175lo.jpg (http://img211.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=58302_image_122_1175lo.jpg)

CYLIANI

Hermes Unveiled

I then saw two superb crystal vases each resting on a pedestal made of the most beautiful marble of Earrara.

One of these vases had the shape o an urn surmounted by a gold crown with four fleurons. On it had been engraved the following words: Matter containing the two metallic natures.

The other crystal vase was sealed with a glass stopper. It was very thick and on it was engraved similarly that which now follows: Astral spirit or ardent spirit which is a projection from the pole star.

This vase was adorned with a silver crown decorated with nine brilliant stars.

As I finished reading, I noticed with great joy my sweet nymph who said to me in showing me the large flask. "Do you see my mirror? Nothing", she said to me, "can put itself in opposition now from your rewarding yourself for the struggle that you have sustained with so much courage while taking at will the substances that are contained in these two sacred vases which are of the same celestial origin. I noticed the discomfort that your victory is causing you. This could become dangerous to you if you stay too long in this place. Hasten to take your reward and leave this temple with all possible speed. I shall prepare everything for our departure". She left me alone.

My strength and courage began to wane. I felt must obey the orders of the nymph. I noticed at the sides of the two sacred vases various empty flasks, very neatly made in crystal and corked with glass toppers. I took two of them, opened hastily the first vase in the form of an urn that contained the androgynous matter and the two metallic natures and filled my container with it. After having sealed the crystal urn, I opened the second and larger vase and tremblingly poured into my second flask some of the substance that it contained. I had no funnel. Time lacked, my strength was failing, I quickly closed the large vase and my own with its crystal cork and hastened from the temple.

alfr
12-03-2014, 11:22 AM
HI T.I. thanks very very interesting description of the vessels of quartz and electricity stone of quarz Cyliani etc very interesting thanks TI
NOW but always in the context of electric Cyliani etc as you connect to what the allegory you ask in your posts on 07-16-2014 fable and figure of Snow White and the seven dwarfs ???

quote :

I don't know if it was of Divine origin but it felt like hysteria in a comical sense.
After i realized the secret that i was searching for so long i experienced very often laughing attacks everywhere i went, i needed often to bow down from laughing and shaking and i could barely handle it.

The reason that made me laugh so hard was the secret meanings behind story's like Snow white and Seven dwarves (7 planets, 7 metals) and St.Chris(T)opher (Chrȳsos, ChrȳsTos, Ophir) i mean just look at this comedy:

http://img171.imagevenue.com/loc1083/th_30974_SNOW_WHITE_WITH_SEVEN_DWARFS_122_1083lo.j pg (http://img171.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=30974_SNOW_WHITE_WITH_SEVEN_DWARFS_1 22_1083lo.jpg)

How can anybody hold a straight face while looking at this knowing what all this means?

Since i am gratefull to you all for warm wishes i will tell you just look at the collours of her dress!
http://img224.imagevenue.com/loc713/th_28425_snow_white_122_713lo.jpg (http://img224.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=28425_snow_white_122_713lo.jpg)

...and this is the key moment in this story:

http://img267.imagevenue.com/loc374/th_32009_SnowWhite5_122_374lo.JPG

Heigh Ho!

http://img31.imagevenue.com/loc168/th_29829_Disney_The_Seven_Dwarfs_122_168lo.jpg (http://img31.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=29829_Disney_The_Seven_Dwarfs_122_16 8lo.jpg)

http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?4064-Re-introduction-From-True-Puffer-to-True-Initiate&p=35138#post35138

NOW So you T.I. as you connect this allegory on the figure of the white snow and the seven dwarfs at the electricity and the vase of quarz and the stones of quarz etc (and the The current of water that does not wet the hands ???) and its use in alchemy ???

also electricity and chemistry reminds me of the book quoted by them Willy Schrodter A Rosicrucian Notebook the iddiglio between the two worlds and the associated electric elixir obtained

always on electricity and its use as an alchemical contribution I try and put myself about the steps of electricity and chemistry and spiritus mundi both bacstrom and his other works, for example see: at the end of text the note :Supplement to the foregoing Aphorisms.(I put it under*) http://www.levity.com/alchemy/bacsproc.html.
And that of Elifas levi in him book history of magic http://www.amazon.it/Storia-della-Magia-LEVI-Eliphas/dp/B00BE3O3KK/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1417664618&sr=1-1(but it is initalian sorrry ) (which I had already put in some thread many years ago) who then analyze and also on what I translate a text RC on the table of emerald and electricity

(SUPPLEMENT
to the foregoing Aphorisms.

If the globes containing the subjects be three, four or more times electrified in the beginning, before you put them in the bath; so as to introduce the Electrical Universal principle, or the Universal Spirit of Nature into the subject by motion, the same spirit in the subject will be greatly strengthened, the operation will be accelerated and improved, and you will obtain an increase of the first White salt or sublimate below the Oak stoppers.

Above I have faithfully communicated our Aphorisms.

London 5th April 1797 Sigismund Bacstrom M.D. F.R.C)

my best regards Alfr

:::::::::::::::::::::here the original in italian ::::::::::::::

HI T. I. very thanks very interesting la descrizione dei vasi di quarzo elettricita pietre di quarzo e cyliani very interesting thanks T I
ORA ma sempre nel contesto elettrico cyliani etc come si connette a ciò l'allegoria che tu poni nel tuo post del 07-16-2014 sulla favola e figura di biancaneve e i 7 nani ???
cito ...

http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?4064-Re-introduction-From-True-Puffer-to-True-Initiate&p=35138#post35138

ORA dunque tu TI come tu ora connetti questa allegoria sulla figura di bianca neve all'elettricità e i vasi di quarzo e le pietre di quarzo etc (e la corrente dell'acqua che non bagna le mani ?? ) e suo uso in alchimia ???

inoltre elettricità e alchimia mi ricorda li libro citato da Willy Schrodter A Rosicrucian Notebook l'iddiglio tra i due mondi e il relativo elixir elettrico ottenuto

sempre su elettricità e suo uso alchemico come contributo cerco e metto a riguardo dei passi su elettricità e alchimia e spiritus mundi etc sia di bacstrom in aforism e altri suoi lavori ad esempio vedasi il paragrafo supplement to the foregoing Aphorisms (allego di esso sotto il pargrafo*) e che di elifas levi nel suo libro storia della magia ( che avevo già messo in alcuni thread molti anni fa ) che poi analizzeremo e inoltre su ciò traduco un testo RC su tavola di smeraldo e elettricità

(SUPPLEMENT
to the foregoing Aphorisms.

If the globes containing the subjects be three, four or more times electrified in the beginning, before you put them in the bath; so as to introduce the Electrical Universal principle, or the Universal Spirit of Nature into the subject by motion, the same spirit in the subject will be greatly strengthened, the operation will be accelerated and improved, and you will obtain an increase of the first White salt or sublimate below the Oak stoppers.

Above I have faithfully communicated our Aphorisms.

London 5th April 1797 Sigismund Bacstrom M.D. F.R.C)

cordialmente alfr

True Initiate
12-03-2014, 01:01 PM
The snow white has a dress with blue and red colours which represent electricity and magnetism. The rock is golden which represent Gold. Seven dwarves represent the seven metals.
Snow white was entombed in a crystal coffin which represent the crystal vessel or flask. This is the putrefaction stage. Remember what Bardon taught:

http://img159.imagevenue.com/loc105/th_10611_fb_tarot1_122_105lo.jpg (http://img159.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=10611_fb_tarot1_122_105lo.jpg)
http://img222.imagevenue.com/loc1046/th_10612_ThefirstpageoftheBookofThoth_122_1046lo.j pg (http://img222.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=10612_ThefirstpageoftheBookofThoth_1 22_1046lo.jpg)

As i said this story is very alchemical.

Kiorionis
12-03-2014, 05:11 PM
Also, remember what is required in order to Awaken the Sleeping Beauty?

:cool:

alfr
12-03-2014, 05:22 PM
A prince kiss ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Teop-Lj9YcI

Andro
12-03-2014, 05:41 PM
a prince kiss ?

Following the reasoning within this thread:

Prince/Knight/Mars/Iron

Venus & Mars - Salt & 'Knighter' :)

'The Knight in Shiny Armor', etc...

Dew (Niter) burns/awakens the Salt [Guasco], etc...

Or a Salt-Princess-Venus lying in a Glass (crystal) coffin is awakened by the 'Kiss' of the Iron-Mars analogue.

True Initiate
12-03-2014, 06:08 PM
The snow white is Mercury, the Virgin and the Spirit locked inside the crystal coffin which can be awakened by the Prince, the Sulpur, the soul of Iron. The soul or Anima is a force of Nature in contrast to some red powder extracted from the Iron as described in almost all of the books.

garvolt2002
12-03-2014, 10:56 PM
Very interesting as I read many years ago the ancients alchemists and the RC had used electricity in their work. I also believe some old manuscripts exist which talk about this.
As Alfr mentioned in a previous post Bacstrom mentioned electricity and Levi book on magic is all about electricity.
Probably the greatest knowledge was how they used this electricity. True Initiate have you any inclinations how this was done.

garvolt2002
12-03-2014, 11:07 PM
This is a very interesting book to read. In light of what True Initiate has written on electricity.
https://ia700604.us.archive.org/27/items/historyofmagicin00lv/historyofmagicin00lv.pdf

True Initiate
12-03-2014, 11:40 PM
True Initiate have you any inclinations how this was done.

Yes, i have and thank you for this book. I will read through it tonight.

As previously stated Quartz under pressure gives of electricity, this is called piezoelectric effect. A flask made of Quartz will do the same thing. For example pour fresh dew into crystal flask add little sea salt (which acts as a electrolyte by the way) and then close it with a stopper and light a candle under it. The pressure will be built inside the crystal and electricity will be the consequence.

Here is a recipe from Ruesenstein which is very interesting.

http://img170.imagevenue.com/loc225/th_37803_2_122_225lo.jpg (http://img170.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=37803_2_122_225lo.jpg)http://img245.imagevenue.com/loc31/th_37804_3_122_31lo.jpg (http://img245.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=37804_3_122_31lo.jpg)http://img282.imagevenue.com/loc125/th_37804_4_122_125lo.jpg (http://img282.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=37804_4_122_125lo.jpg)

True Initiate
12-03-2014, 11:48 PM
If you read it carefully you will notice few strange things in it.

First Reusenstein extracts the salt of the earth which will end up as some type of Alcali salt. Then he rubs this salt into glass mortar with gold leaf continuously for 12 hours after which the gold dissolves into black pitch. The salt will also attract moisture from the air and in the first instance one may think that this liquor is what dissolves the Gold but why rubbing it for 12 straight hours?

Now, in the original german version of this book this glass mortar was made of bergkristall which is quartz and his pestle was made of Iron. This detail was given in another chapter describing other process but i guess he used the same equipment for all the experiments like i do myself. In this manner of working you get the same effect.

crestind
12-04-2014, 04:07 AM
This is all interesting, and I have no doubt piezoelectricity can be significant, but I can't help but wonder if crystal was not used to literally in the modern sense but simply in the sense that the flask looked like a crystal. After all, these are the same folks who would call any white, crystalline looking salt a "vitriol" or glass. They obviously weren't the most exacting people in the world, compared to scientists today. I also can't imagine how people back in those days would have been able to make flasks from crystal. Quartz is impossibly difficult to work with.

From my work it seems we are pulling in a material from the surrounding air that is also in dew with the help of various substances to attract it, some of the more common ones being dew and urine, possibly due to the ammonia ion. The ammonia ion seems to capture it quite effectively. I speculate that when ammonium chloride is sublimated, while in the vapor state it captures the spirit in the air. On the same line of thought, this may be why we cohobate. We are increasing the amount of time our liquid is in vapor state, possibly capturing more of the spirit so that we're kind of making our own dew.

TI, can you explain why you believe the salt is primarily alkali salt? My feeling is that it would primarily be ammonia salts. My reasoning is:
1. If we take other organic matters like GW into consideration, the decomposition (putrefaction) of GW results in a variety of ammonia salts which act as a magnet for spirit, am-carbonate, am-nitrate, am-chloride and am-hydroxide.
2. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decomposition#Stages_of_decomposition Bodies are primarily proteins, and proteins break down into ammonia salts primarily. Not to say there won't be alkali salts there, they just wouldn't be as prominent in my mind. http://ecosystems.mbl.edu/Research/Clue/nitrogen.html ". During the processes of decomposition, the nitrogen in proteins is transformed eventually to ammonia, (NH3) or ammonium (NH4+) by certain kinds of bacteria. These processes are called ammonification."
3. He also says fatty earth. Not a very strong point, but in my mind a fatty earth would mean rich. Rotting stuff definitely helps plants grow, but primarily due to the nitrogen content, which comes from rotting stuff.
4. There's quite a few other paths involving rotting materials... the dove dung and gold recipe to make it grow, GW paths, dew paths, etc. all imo are variations on using ammonia to attract a spirit.

As far as why 12 hours? I don't know. People back then... just weird in general. Probably arbitrary. I suppose it is in part a chemical reaction, so grinding would generate heat and increase surface area for interaction.

So in sum...
1. Find a "magnetic" material for our spirit. (ammonia types: dew, urine, dung, etc.) (alkali types: Caro, something something) (ethanol or acetic acid)
2. Heat it so it continues to attract more.
3. Everything is gold in the end.
4. Mad profits?
5. Get killed by CIA for disruption of world economy
6. Reincarnate and repeat.

But the best way to attract spirit is with nothing at all, a la Monsieur Lion Vert.
I don't expect the unitiated to understand (scoffs) our deep esoteric symbolism, the red and blue, nothing at all! SKI POLES AHAHAHA.
http://i.imgur.com/eQgmt.jpg
http://www.smallcitybigpersonality.co.uk/pubd/images/53bd02e7-accordian.jpg

True Initiate
12-04-2014, 04:32 AM
I said the alcali salts because they atract moisture from the air but it doesn't matter. I think that in this example there is no chemical reaction but a physical reaction. By rubbing the salt in a crystal mortar everytime you press it with a pestle electricity is produced which magnetizes the iron pestle. The salt in the soluton acts as a electrolyte and the electro-magnetic force is generated which acts on Gold.
In other words it's not Chemisty but Physics.

I have found some tidbits in Eliphas levi book:
http://img173.imagevenue.com/loc598/th_55370_196_122_598lo.jpg (http://img173.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=55370_196_122_598lo.jpg)

Andro
12-04-2014, 06:52 AM
Heat it so it continues to attract more.

common fire (similar to the sun), or various sorts of plasma... Among other 'movers'...

I would throw in that the light is electro-magnetic wave.

Fire/Heat, Light, EM, Plasma (ionized gas), etc...

Paraphrasing 'Hermes Old True Nature Way':

Common Fire is the Means to corporify the Astral Spirit.

But the best way to attract spirit is with nothing at all.

I personally agree with this, and I am in a process of constantly improving the methodology of applying the Principles involved with this approach.

Even so, the operating 'Forces' in the so-called 'purist' approach, are pretty much the same as the ones covered on this thread.

I.M.S.U.
-----------------------------------------------------

Andro
12-04-2014, 01:39 PM
the red and blue, nothing at all! [...] SKI POLES

Somewhat on a side note, Red & Blue are the 'poles'/'polarities' of Reichenbach's observed 'Odic Force', often observed as emanating from magnetic or magnetized objects.

True Initiate
12-04-2014, 05:01 PM
This is all interesting, and I have no doubt piezoelectricity can be significant, but I can't help but wonder if crystal was not used to literally in the modern sense but simply in the sense that the flask looked like a crystal. After all, these are the same folks who would call any white, crystalline looking salt a "vitriol" or glass. They obviously weren't the most exacting people in the world, compared to scientists today. I also can't imagine how people back in those days would have been able to make flasks from crystal. Quartz is impossibly difficult to work with.

I recommend this article:
http://www.britishmuseum.org/research/news/studying_the_crystal_skull.aspx

Somewhat on a side note, Red & Blue are the 'poles'/'polarities' of Reichenbach's observed 'Odic Force', often observed as emanating from magnetic or magnetized objects.

I wonder if Odic force is identical with electro-magnetism or somehow different?

Dendritic Xylem
12-05-2014, 01:06 AM
I wonder if Odic force is identical with electro-magnetism or somehow different?

If it was simple electromagnetism, then scientists would have measured it by now. I think Steve Richards speaks about the odic light being related to low-energy photons emitted by subtle free electrons. It is in his book Invisibility.

Hellin Hermetist
12-05-2014, 01:38 AM
Yes, i have and thank you for this book. I will read through it tonight.

As previously stated Quartz under pressure gives of electricity, this is called piezoelectric effect. A flask made of Quartz will do the same thing. For example pour fresh dew into crystal flask add little sea salt (which acts as a electrolyte by the way) and then close it with a stopper and light a candle under it. The pressure will be built inside the crystal and electricity will be the consequence.

Here is a recipe from Ruesenstein which is very interesting.

http://img170.imagevenue.com/loc225/th_37803_2_122_225lo.jpg (http://img170.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=37803_2_122_225lo.jpg)http://img245.imagevenue.com/loc31/th_37804_3_122_31lo.jpg (http://img245.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=37804_3_122_31lo.jpg)http://img282.imagevenue.com/loc125/th_37804_4_122_125lo.jpg (http://img282.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=37804_4_122_125lo.jpg)

Do you have any infos about the one who he calls Schultz at many of his manuscripts, who seems to be an adept and Rusestein's initiator in alchemical matters?

True Initiate
12-05-2014, 02:46 AM
No, i don't know anything about him. Federico Gualdi is the only companion who is known out of the bunch.

Odic force is as far i can tell still an open question. My focus is on measurable force because this force is what it is produced in the vessels.

crestind
12-05-2014, 04:15 PM
In RAMS there are 2 weird methods of making a stone. One says to heat an empty flask lol and something red will magically appear over time.

Multiple texts in there so say to simple observe the boiling of water alone, and imply something will happen to said water.

Andro
12-05-2014, 04:45 PM
In RAMS there are 2 weird methods of making a stone. One says to heat an empty flask lol and something red will magically appear over time.

Multiple texts in there so say to simple observe the boiling of water alone, and imply something will happen to said water.

Heat also generates ionized gas (plasma), so we're still around the same principles.

(ICH)

alfr
12-05-2014, 05:08 PM

Heat also generates ionized gas (plasma), so we're still around the same principles.

(ICH)

HI androgynus very interesting statements can deepen more it and as made it thanks
ps also bacstrom use a strange apparatus vith candel fire but have result ?

about there are one instruction in one version of the exstai secret of federico gualdi very strange now i post it

regards alfr

alfr
12-05-2014, 05:24 PM

hi crestind where in that file ithat mame and title of files ? where is write these two method ?

is similar a strange method of federico gualdi now i found and post it

my best regard alfr

crestind
12-05-2014, 05:35 PM
Hyle Und Coahyl
Page 63/72
Start at the very last sentence at the bottom. It seems to describe an empty flask (unknown if sealed or not), and says to heat it. And then some magical "water" forms. The most remarkable part about the water is that it's described as being cold to the touch. Coldness seems to be a common vein amongst various processes. Maybe I'm interpreting it wrong, but this doesn't seem like normal atmospheric moisture condensed to me. If you boil down dew it doesn't turn into a ruby red stone either.

Adiramled - Art of Alchemy
95/136
Read the poem and then read on to page 96 about what it seemingly suggests this one thing is. Water? Just my interpretation. Funny enough this painfully long text also starts talking about the significance of iron a few pages after this.

Confession of Trithimius - Abbot of Spanheim
3/3 Last paragraph
"I advise you to pay great attention to the boiling of water" This assumes he literally means H2O by water though.

alfr
12-05-2014, 06:02 PM
Hyle Und Coahyl
( the same yes is clear )

hi crestind
sure the stange instruction of federico gualdi in his secret extasi ( that i have say and that i now found and post )is very similar at the Hyle un Coahy and is similar at this also a chapter inedit of thesaro thasaurorum superiori and inferioris hermetis so where are some principle in union in these instruction
now the problem is method have sense ? or not sense ?
these are the real question ? and if function ? why it function?

my best regard alfr

crestind
12-05-2014, 07:33 PM
alfr, if I fully understood the mechanisms I'd be living in a house made of crystallized ph stone lol! Whenever I need more in my system I'd just lick the walls.

Andro
12-05-2014, 08:17 PM
All I can say in reply to the previously posted questions is:

It is important to study, test and understand the natural workings of the (previously enumerated) Carrier(s), but the Focus must eventually shift towards the Passenger, because the Power/Cause we seek lies with the Passenger, not with the Carrier. It is a very important distinction.

I.M.S.U.

Andro
12-08-2014, 03:47 PM
On the topic:

I know a Chinese Medicine Practitioner in his 60's, he is a real Master of his Art and mostly practices his own brand of Acupuncture.

He has a record of bringing people back from almost on the verge of dying.

Now to the interesting part:

He has a very 'strange' habit. Between sessions and in his spare time, he takes a LONG iron needle and punches it quickly and repetitively through a special pillow made for this purpose.

His assistant (a friend of mine) thought it was some sort of 'common' Martial Arts practice, but when she finally asked him directly, he told her that this is how he recharges himself with Chi.

Conclusions to be drawn by the readers...

thoth
12-08-2014, 05:27 PM

It could throw some light on blood & vitality, (besides the chemical process of iron in blood absorbing oxygen)

Also iron is an electron donor. I wonder what the pillow was made of.....Maybe it was something that created friction, or some material that would strip off electrons

Andro
12-08-2014, 05:52 PM
Maybe it was something that created friction, or some material that would strip off electrons.

Yes, but the Chi is not the electrons, see what I wrote before:

The Focus must eventually shift towards the Passenger, because the Power/Cause we seek lies with the Passenger, not with the Carrier. It is a very important distinction.

Dendritic Xylem
12-08-2014, 10:08 PM
The Mesmerists were also fond of using iron rods/needles/wires to conduct their Animal Magnetism.

True Initiate
12-10-2014, 10:46 AM
Chi, Animal Magnetism, electro-magnetism should be the same thing under different names.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3F3ovb2kZ9Q

The secret is how to apply this force in the practice in both lab and in us.

Kiorionis
12-10-2014, 02:55 PM
Chi, Animal Magnetism, electro-magnetism should be the same thing under different names.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3F3ovb2kZ9Q

The secret is how to apply this force in the practice in both lab and in us.

It should be, however...

When it comes to Internal Alchemy, all the Taoists boys and girls are crazy about manipulating Jing (determined) instead of working directly with Chi/Qi (universal).

They say this is the foundation of Immortality.

DonSweet
12-10-2014, 05:18 PM
Interpretation:

Watched the video with great interest.

Mod Note: Off-topic content, moved to Aspects of Alchemy (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?3946-Aspects-of-Alchemy&p=36208#post36208)

Ghislain
12-11-2014, 09:06 AM
Mod Note: Reply to off-topic content, post moved to the New Thought (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?3783-New-Thought-Wallace-D.-Wattles-Napoleon-Hill-amp-Others&p=36209#post36209) thread.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

crestind
02-01-2015, 05:17 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnetic_anomaly

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kursk_Magnetic_Anomaly
>"Kursk Magnetic Anomaly (Russian: Курская магнитная аномалия) is a territory rich in iron ores"
>"territory rich in iron ores"
>"iron ores"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_oxide_copper_gold_ore_deposits
>"A substantial gravity anomaly, taken to be representative of accumulation of iron oxide minerals within the crust, which is seen as being associated with classic Olympic Dam style IOCG mineralisation. Gravity data is often interpreted via a 3D inversion to resolve the density contrast and sub-surface position of a dense body of rock. More qualitatively, the 'edges' of a gravity body are considered more prospective as this theoretically represents the mineralised margins of an intrusive body."
>"substantial gravity anomaly, taken to be representative of accumulation of iron oxide minerals within the crust"

Also, one of the finest articles on alchemy I've ever had the pleasure of reading (and it's public too!)
http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/tw/airtrap.htm
>"My emerging view is that these two energy systems, gravitational and magnetic fields, are carriers of ormus"

http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/tw/magnetite.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mu-metal