PDA

View Full Version : Moving to Belgium

annabelle_lee
08-12-2014, 05:29 PM
Greetings everyone. It's been quite some time since I've been on the forums. Now that my undergraduate education has been completed I've finally found time to come back. I'm moving to Belgium next month (9/2014) to pursue my masters degree in international conflict and security studies. I'm thrilled to be moving to Europe, and hopefully can visit some of the places where the heart of European alchemy blossomed centuries ago.

I'm interested in connecting with any practitioners of the Great Work in Brussels, Belgium or surrounding countries. It's been far too long since I've been in my laboratory, and I miss the Work.

Salazius
08-12-2014, 05:40 PM
Brussels is a nice Alchemical place.
I'm in France.

annabelle_lee
08-13-2014, 02:21 AM
Why do you say that? I'm more aware of the political and cultural aspects than the alchemical. By the way I loved both your blogs!

Salazius
08-13-2014, 06:58 AM
Why do you say that? I'm more aware of the political and cultural aspects than the alchemical. By the way I loved both your blogs!

That's why I speak about Brussels', especially you'll find out that the place of Brussels is very Alchemical and full of symbols.
I also say that for connexion.

Thank you !