PDA

View Full Version : Allow me to introduce myself...

Breemar
08-23-2014, 07:50 PM
I am a 47 yo seeker for wisdom, currently located in Zurich, Switzerland. I am mainly interested in healing and spiritual enlightment. I was searching for a boardbased Ormus discussion and google sent me here.

I don't know much about chemistry, nor am I much experienced with Ormus. But I want to learn. I have a background as an Artist in Music and Filmmaking, as well as Computer Programmer in Games Design and Multimedia.

I have some convincing experience in the application of psychic force and it is my goal to increase my abilities.

Best wishes to all of you.

theFool
08-23-2014, 09:44 PM
Welcome here, we are glad to have you on "board" :)
I hope you will have a lot of opportunities to find what you seek here. This forum is not only about ormus but has a much broader perspective that stems from the study of alchemy and extends into spirituality, psychic force, experimental alchemy (and of course ormus). Thus, I wish that you will get help from every possible aspect.

Krisztian
08-23-2014, 10:06 PM
I have some convincing experience in the application of psychic force and it is my goal to increase my abilities.

That's great, you may find that alchemically-prepared products do influence and sharpen the psychic senses. It's complementary, lab-work is, and if you're interested in communication with subtle forces, plants, etc., this journey with alchemy can be very beneficial.

You sound and write with maturity I'm glad to communicate with you.

Welcome!

Awani
08-24-2014, 12:07 AM
Welcome to the forums!

:cool:

Salazius
08-25-2014, 10:47 AM
Welcome !

Andro
08-25-2014, 11:12 AM
Welcome to AF!

Currently located in Zurich, Switzerland.

My passport collection could do nicely with a Swiss addition :)

Dendritic Xylem
08-26-2014, 09:15 AM
Glad to have you!

black
08-26-2014, 11:29 AM
Welcome Breemar.

bleeding yolk
08-26-2014, 08:17 PM
....im assuming that you are new here.....i am as well......a brief on myself if i may......i am 32 from upstate ny , and am seeking the meaning and application of the philosophers stone.......