PDA

View Full Version : Greetings

sacredchemist33
08-23-2014, 08:22 PM
Greetings to my fellow artists.
My name is Justin, I am 33 years old and I live in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. I have always been a lover of truth so the occult and esoterics have been a major part of my life. A few years ago I was introduced to Hermetics and instantly was called to the alchemical branch, because of my aptitude and fondness for science. Soon after I was led to a substance called ormus and it's miraculous effects. I've been out of it ever since! I have now produced a number of useful tinctures and elixirs that have healed and brought about well-being. I have extracted m state from various sources using multiple methods and am now ready to attempt the most advanced processes involving pure metals namely Au, Ag, and Cu. My main focus of late is the most effective way to disaggregate Au bonds past the microcluster phase into the m state. I now wait until after the fall equinox when winter is apon us, and is the best time to "make gold disappear" and attempt a hcl/H2o2 process that I have refined and upgraded. I also develope other subtle energy device's used for healing and charging. I am taking several online courses including metallurgy, crystallography, electronic circuits, and analytical chemistry of the platinum elements. I have successfully created a small amount of M.A.S.C. (mono atomic super conducting) Au from a colloidal gold solution and various other amazing experiments. I am now so very grateful to be a part of this forum and to be able to ask questions to like minded person's when the need arises. I also stand ready to answer any questions our brothers may have and wish you all love and blessings and two final thoughts: "In one million, hardly three are ever ordained for alchemy" (Azoth) and "The lips of wisdom are closed, except to the ears of understanding" (H.T.) Namaste. Justin.

theFool
08-23-2014, 09:36 PM
Greetings to my fellow artists. Welcome! I'm glad you are here :)
I'm always looking forward to have positive interactions (and why not, constructive debates) with people who come from a scientific background and are not afraid to do "get dirty" in the lab.

Soon after I was led to a substance called ormus and it's miraculous effects. I've been out of it ever since! I have now produced a number of useful tinctures and elixirs that have healed and brought about well-being. I have extracted m state from various sources using multiple methods and am now ready to attempt the most advanced processes involving pure metals namely Au, Ag, and Cu I have worked with ormus too, and I find the whole set of its experiments and theory to be a very usefull helping hand in our path towards understanding alchemy.

I have successfully created a small amount of M.A.S.C. (mono atomic super conducting) Au from a colloidal gold solution and various other amazing experiments. I can't help it but to ask, what do you mean by the word superconductive material. In classic science this means that the material has a zero resistance and that it can levitate continously in a magnetic field. According to Barry's Carter view of "superconductivity" the material attracts to a magnet and then suddenly jumps away. Between those two, which kind of superconductivity have you observed? Thanks.

Awani
08-24-2014, 12:07 AM
Welcome to the forums!

:cool:

sacredchemist33
08-24-2014, 09:23 PM
The material I have reacts to magnetic fields. It was precipitated out of a colloidal gold solution that was treated with a special oxidizer as per M.B. notes and then exposed to multiple ph swings and de/re hydrations as per Hudson's process. I have ruled out contamination of ferrous metals as none were near the experiment and crystallized sodium from the pH swings or my special oxidizer is not magnetic. This treatise was from our brother Vlad posted on the tesla3 website. I added the other steps to try and achieve a finer particle size which I believe I have done. My 134mg of "gold" is repulsed by magnetic fields. And so I like to say superconducting.