PDA

View Full Version : seeking the golden ourobouros swallowing the egg

bleeding yolk
08-26-2014, 09:14 PM
hello,

...i am new here , and i am here for a reason , .....i have been researching alchemical related subjects for some time now......which include but are not limited to......ormus , herbal medicine , shamanism , hermeticism , hermes trismegistus , pythagorism , plato , neo-platonism , monism , the mystery religions , kabbalah , mysticism , gnosticism , and zodiacal and other correspondences......among others.....

.....i believe that there is one single thread running through and linking everything in the universe through a subtle and mysterious thread , and have the inclination that "alchemy" may provide the clue to what this is.....

...its good to be here...

christophus

Awani
08-26-2014, 10:19 PM
Welcome to the forums!

:cool:

bleeding yolk
08-26-2014, 11:28 PM
...thank you very much....

Kiorionis
08-26-2014, 11:31 PM
It's good to have you here :)

Krisztian
08-26-2014, 11:36 PM
. . .i believe that there is one single thread running through and linking everything in the universe through a subtle and mysterious thread. . .

That's cool.

Welcome, I hope you enjoy your journey among this vast library of mind-books here!

bleeding yolk
08-26-2014, 11:48 PM
It's good to have you here :)

....thank you......i look forward to illuminating correspondence......:o

bleeding yolk
08-26-2014, 11:53 PM
That's cool.

Welcome, I hope you enjoy your journey among this vast library of mind-books here!

.....lots of fascinating information here.......cant wait to delve in....:o

black
08-27-2014, 12:33 AM
Welcome bleeding yolk.

Life is short.

Do all you can to find that THREAD ...ASAP

theFool
08-27-2014, 07:18 AM
You have my welcome too. May you find what you seek. We all seek the same, in one or the other way ...

bleeding yolk
08-27-2014, 05:39 PM
Welcome bleeding yolk.

Life is short.

Do all you can to find that THREAD ...ASAP

...im getting a horrible sense of foreboding......:p

bleeding yolk
08-27-2014, 10:10 PM
....what iws the etiquette for "friending" around here.......would you all be opposed to me friending you ???

black
08-28-2014, 08:31 AM
...im getting a horrible sense of foreboding......:p

No foreboding.

It's just that time passes soooo quickly in the alchemy lab.

I started in the lab in my thirties ,i'm now in my sixties and still chasing that thread

bleeding yolk
08-28-2014, 04:14 PM
No foreboding.

It's just that time passes soooo quickly in the alchemy lab.

I started in the lab in my thirties ,i'm now in my sixties and still chasing that thread

......do you tend towards the outer or inner work , if either predominates in you ...????

black
08-29-2014, 12:31 AM
......do you tend towards the outer or inner work , if either predominates in you ...????

I think they go hand in hand. For me they are equally important.

If there is no inner work , the outer work will not come to any fruition.

bleeding yolk
08-29-2014, 05:48 PM
I think they go hand in hand. For me they are equally important.

If there is no inner work , the outer work will not come to any fruition.

....agreed......although in the times in which we are living , that emphasize materialistic , rational , and utilitarian conceptions........it is more important than ever to focus upon the inner , self exploratory work of the psychic , spiritual and divine aspects of the work......