PDA

View Full Version : Ancient Ormus Extraction Procedures

Breemar
08-28-2014, 09:36 PM
First of all, the properties of Ormus, although partly fantastic, perfectly fit into the concept of some ancient mysteries, eg.:

The egyptian MFKZT, that was eaten by the pharaos for spiritual enlightment, or to turn into the divine.

Several wonders of christianity, such as healing, antigravity, teleporting, light body.

The mystery of the monolyths in all continents: how to transport huge blocks of granite, as well as the corner stone of salomons temple, on which the Ark of the covenant stood and which was hovering in mid air.

The forbidden fruit of Adam and Eve, brought to them by a fallen Angel.

And several other parallels.

Now there are two possibilities: 1st: Hudson knew all those writings, including some rather rare stuff (in terms of pre-web area) like the apocryphic gospels and writings, including enoch, salomon, maria magdalena, nicodemus etc., and then hudson made these things up, or 2nd: the properties of Ormus just explain what happened once upon.

If we consider Jesus of Nazareth as one example and we assume his mysterious absence between the age of 12 and 29 was due to his voyage trough india to learn the old mysteries and any wisdom he could gather, it would be likely that he came in touch with a lot of rites, techniques and esp. substances, including Ormus, if available.

Now, let us just see if that would have been possible at all.

Remember, the dead sea is the geographical nexus of the ancient world, travellers came in touch with it frequently.

So, if we burn some wood, take the ashes and mix them with water, we get potassium hydroxide (pot ashes). Simple enough. But now we only have to add Dead Sea Salt and the liquid magically turns white! I am sure the advanced priesthood of egypt knew this very well.
The white liquid now only needs to be dried and there you got a simple kind of Ormus.
They may or may not have removed Magnesium etc. by some additional PH sweeps.

Fact is, they had Ashes, they had water and they had Dead Sea Salt.
So technicly, it would have possible, not only for pharaos, but even for ordinary people who came to the dead sea, to make Ormus.

bleeding yolk
08-28-2014, 11:03 PM
First of all, the properties of Ormus, although partly fantastic, perfectly fit into the concept of some ancient mysteries, eg.:

The egyptian MFKZT, that was eaten by the pharaos for spiritual enlightment, or to turn into the divine.

Several wonders of christianity, such as healing, antigravity, teleporting, light body.

The mystery of the monolyths in all continents: how to transport huge blocks of granite, as well as the corner stone of salomons temple, on which the Ark of the covenant stood and which was hovering in mid air.

The forbidden fruit of Adam and Eve, brought to them by a fallen Angel.

And several other parallels.

Now there are two possibilities: 1st: Hudson knew all those writings, including some rather rare stuff (in terms of pre-web area) like the apocryphic gospels and writings, including enoch, salomon, maria magdalena, nicodemus etc., and then hudson made these things up, or 2nd: the properties of Ormus just explain what happened once upon.

If we consider Jesus of Nazareth as one example and we assume his mysterious absence between the age of 12 and 29 was due to his voyage trough india to learn the old mysteries and any wisdom he could gather, it would be likely that he came in touch with a lot of rites, techniques and esp. substances, including Ormus, if available.

Now, let us just see if that would have been possible at all.

Remember, the dead sea is the geographical nexus of the ancient world, travellers came in touch with it frequently.

So, if we burn some wood, take the ashes and mix them with water, we get potassium hydroxide (pot ashes). Simple enough. But now we only have to add Dead Sea Salt and the liquid magically turns white! I am sure the advanced priesthood of egypt knew this very well.
The white liquid now only needs to be dried and there you got a simple kind of Ormus.
They may or may not have removed Magnesium etc. by some additional PH sweeps.

Fact is, they had Ashes, they had water and they had Dead Sea Salt.
So technicly, it would have possible, not only for pharaos, but even for ordinary people who came to the dead sea, to make Ormus.

.....who knows how much of the ancient myths and scriptures are codes for occulted information..........i myself have seen alchemical glyphs prescribing 40 days and three days respectively for the formation of the "medicine".......recurrent biblical periods of time........

Breemar
08-29-2014, 06:47 AM
I agree, there is a lot of numerical code. Also, Jesus went to the desert and did not eat for 40 days ... exactly what is required to activate your light body by white gold, according to some writers.

Many things he said makes sense. "I am in everything." Ormus is in everything. As if Ormus is the holy ghost, where the term ghost may not describe a singularity, but rather a collective or conciousness. So, by reaching the level of unity, he spoke from the POV of the collective.

If we assume there is an ET party with a hierarchy, what else than God could a human being see in it? The old symbolism of eating bread and drinking wine in the catholic church is based on the last supper when Jesus shared bread and wine with his scholars, and he said "this is my body, this is my blood". Grapes are known to contain natural Ormus. And what kind of bread was that anyway? So maybe, when he said "I", he meant Ormus. Like, when you eat my flesh, you will not die. And, you can reach the kingdom of heaven only trough me. Judas once said to him "I know your secret". He sure had secrets.

It could be that God and the angels are extraterrestal Light bodies, Jesus an embassador who just turned into a light body, and the holy ghost the spirit that is known as M-state activity.

However, it may or may not be possible to reach the light body state with natural Ormus only.
Of course, that's all just speculation.

bleeding yolk
08-29-2014, 06:12 PM
......another thing i would like to bring up , is the mysterious "alkahest"........paracelsus recipe for this was , ...carbonate of potash (potassium carbonate , which is produced from the reaction of potassium hydroxide with carbon dioxide) alcohol , and caustic lime (calcium oxide ,....which can be produced through burning of of seashells ,.......another substance likely plentiful around the dead sea area)......now this was the universal solvent , dissolving all physical substances and drawing the sulfur out of all materials , due to its high alkalinity.........i could be wrong , but it seems as though this substance would also be highly volatile , and explosive if exposed to the open air....and hence would need to be "hermetically sealed"....until the time of its use..........

ghetto alchemist
08-30-2014, 08:36 PM
Interesting ideas and analysis from both of you.
Breemar, could you tell us a reference for when judas told jesus he knew all his secrets.

And bleeding yolk, could you provide us with a direct quote for paracelsus receipe.

I would very much like to read the original source for both those references.

Andro
08-30-2014, 08:50 PM
paracelsus receipe.

http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?2112-The-Mysteries-in-Limestone&p=14144#post14144

Krisztian
08-30-2014, 09:46 PM
. . . , Jesus went to the desert and did not eat for 40 days ... exactly what is required to activate your light body by white gold, according to some writers. . .

Before digesting the great elixir, it is required one does not eat, fast long many days, because when ingested, the elixir is, the body cannot process and retain the food or water. This is a common occurrence.

It relates to what energetically happens to the body.

Breemar
08-31-2014, 04:02 AM
Ghetto Alchemist,

I quoted from memory, and wasn't correct, here's what I meant:

" Judas [said] to him, "I know who you are and where you have come from. You are from the immortal realm of Barbelo. And I am not worthy to utter the name of the one who has sent you."

Jesus Speaks To Judas Privately

Knowing that Judas was reflecting upon something that was exalted, Jesus said to him, "Step away from the others and I shall tell you the mysteries of the kingdom."

From the Gospel of Judas: http://www.wisdomworkshops.net/catalog/item/718691/3065863.htm

Still, he had secrets, and there are many references on the light body, the kingdom being the invisible unity that men may or may not recognize and become part of.

Also, in the Thomas Gospel I see many references, such as:

(24) His disciples said to him, "Show us the place where you are, since it is necessary for us to seek it." He said to them, "Whoever has ears, let him hear. There is light within a man of light, and he lights up the whole world. If he does not shine, he is darkness."

(77) Jesus said, "It is I who am the light which is above them all. It is I who am the all. From me did the all come forth, and unto me did the all extend. Split a piece of wood, and I am there. Lift up the stone, and you will find me there."

(83) Jesus said, "The images are manifest to man, but the light in them remains concealed in the image of the light of the father. He will become manifest, but his image will remain concealed by his light."

In the context of Alchemy I also found this one interesting:

(7) Jesus said, "Blessed is the lion which becomes man when consumed by man; and cursed is the man whom the lion consumes, and the lion becomes man."

I tend to interpret it this way: If a man eats white gold, the gold will become human and increase his chi or ka. But when a man creates metallic gold, this may extract his chi and transfer / bind it to the metal (he gets eaten by the lion). At least if no care is taken. I remember reports about serious sideeffects of turning monatomic gold into molecular/metallic gold.

Kriztian, there is also a reference:
(Thomas too)

(27) <Jesus said,> "If you do not fast as regards the world, you will not find the kingdom. ...

But, Ormus with several Elements including the platin group and copper (compared to pure gold Ormus) can be used for body cure treatment, and then one does not have to fast, although he should detox beforehand, and also should eat the Ormus when the stomach is empty. In fact, many people report of immense appetite and relaxation after taking mixed Ormus.

But only Gold Ormus may be The Stone.

Krisztian
08-31-2014, 07:35 PM
. . . (27) <Jesus said,> "If you do not fast as regards the world, you will not find the kingdom. ...

But, Ormus with several Elements including the platin group and copper (compared to pure gold Ormus) can be used for body cure treatment, and then one does not have to fast, although he should detox beforehand, and also should eat the Ormus when the stomach is empty. In fact, many people report of immense appetite and relaxation after taking mixed Ormus. . .

I'm referring to something else. What happens to the body after the ingestion of the great elixir, it doesn't need food nor water for it's survival. When in that state, the body can't retain anything that's physically entering it. It just passes thru. It would be a mess, if you know what I mean?

Fasting allows one to be free, for in that state of transformation the body doesn't behave what scientist would call 'normal'. The synapses in the brain don't fire, in cleft, they're "joined". It's completely incomprehensible, would be, to a neurologist traditionally trained.

But only Gold Ormus may be The Stone. . .

I love your enthusiasm, and would be the last person to discourage that, but believe me when I say, ORMUS is not the Philosopher's Stone.

Breemar
09-01-2014, 07:42 AM
Is it just me or was that last sentence contradicting? Actually you said the truth, you were the last person who discouraged that, because you were the only one. I appreciate this. It may seem a bit premature, but let me use this smiley: ^^

So, seriously, if you know what is not The Stone, you must know what it actually is. (?)

MFKZT? (Translation: What is it?)

Krisztian
09-01-2014, 07:49 PM
Is it just me or was that last sentence contradicting? Actually you said the truth, you were the last person who discouraged that, because you were the only one. I appreciate this. It may seem a bit premature, but let me use this smiley: ^^

I believe, there can be mature dialogue without the flare-ups, or people being triggered and simply repeating what others have unquestionably maintained before them.

I've followed the ORMUS community since first made available on the Net. I do agree based on experimentations of my own, and from seeing the work and reports of others, that there's most definitely something positive there. But I have not seen the regenerative application that the old masters describe, even in, when I was part of understream, restricted groups. The old masters, their writings on alchemy, describe a definite regeneration that's beyond the current understanding of science.

Breemar
09-01-2014, 09:28 PM
But some of them say it is a white powder, isn't it?

Personally, I do not simply repeat what others said, but I also don't conclude as long as the facts are soft. I used to read many reports about highly effective application with plants. So I will try this and use it as an indicator.

Just like some believe, The Stone turns lead into gold and awakens the dead, some others believe there is no such thing and it's only a myth.

Maybe the truth, as so often, lies somewhere between. And maybe pure M-State gold is only one step in the whole process.

Krisztian
09-02-2014, 12:57 AM
But some of them say it is a white powder, isn't it? . . .

Yes, that's a common descriptor.

The old masters refer to this pure white powder by many creative names, and generally modern alchemists also insist, similarly, that its "salt". I prefer the name, water that wets not the hand. But without the "mercury" fixed in it, or what they have called quintessence, it's empty, powerless. When I read the old masters (i.e., Philalethes, Artephius), I see a much different process detailed than what ORMUS offered. I do admit, that maybe in the Arabic traditions, near that geographical location, they may reveal something that's similar, I just haven't found that path among the British line, for example. And on this line of argument, how to fix that mercury, no ORMUS researcher raised or even conceptualized, haven't even seen it on modern alchemy Forums. That doesn't invalidate it, I just find those that follow ORMUS seem to know very little about the old alchemy texts, which makes it even more suspect to even call it alchemy.

The other issue being, I've mentioned it already, many prepared tinctures produce influence upon consciousness, but what I am referring to as Philosopher's Stone produces an absolute physical regeneration, which again, would be very easy to evidence if the ORMUS community would have achieved it.

You'll see, there are many names, and it's easy to quickly project and want to believe that just because they said "white powder" they meant ORMUS. But one who read even one old text realizes that it's not the style of the old masters to actually call something for what it is. The more important, the more concealed.

bleeding yolk
09-02-2014, 03:34 PM
Interesting ideas and analysis from both of you.
Breemar, could you tell us a reference for when judas told jesus he knew all his secrets.

And bleeding yolk, could you provide us with a direct quote for paracelsus receipe.

I would very much like to read the original source for both those references.

......i apologize for my delay in answering , ive been indisposed.........i wasnt able to find a direct quote , other than fragmentary passages.....maybe i will end up investing in that collection of the works of paracelsus........but i believe the recipe i listed is accurate......the alkahest in the microcosm is known as the "universal spirit" or "the dark waters of the unconscious that dissolves the ego"

.....i enjoy your posts , btw....

regards ,
:confused:

bleeding yolk
09-02-2014, 03:41 PM
.......speaking of the gospel of thomas.......someone posted something regarding a quote of maleness and femaleness from that work in a different thread (which one ,escapes me now )and wondered what it meant.......as usual with scriptures , there are most likely several meanings.....one of which most certainly is the "me" soul and the "I" soul.......i suggest you consult the kybalion.........

.....and as for purification and fasting , one of the best cleansers of the body is water with a bit of sea salt , ashes , and a source of sulfur ( garlic is excellent for this ).........

bleeding yolk
09-02-2014, 03:48 PM
.......and as regarding "mysterious white powder".......what is your opinion on the rumours that the ark of the covenant contained ormus powder and that this is what caused its supernatural powers...???......

bleeding yolk
09-02-2014, 03:52 PM
Yes, that's a common descriptor.

The old masters refer to this pure white powder by many creative names, and generally modern alchemists also insist, similarly, that its "salt". I prefer the name, water that wets not the hand. But without the "mercury" fixed in it, or what they have called quintessence, it's empty, powerless. When I read the old masters (i.e., Philalethes, Artephius), I see a much different process detailed than what ORMUS offered. I do admit, that maybe in the Arabic traditions, near that geographical location, they may reveal something that's similar, I just haven't found that path among the British line, for example. And on this line of argument, how to fix that mercury, no ORMUS researcher raised or even conceptualized, haven't even seen it on modern alchemy Forums. That doesn't invalidate it, I just find those that follow ORMUS seem to know very little about the old alchemy texts, which makes it even more suspect to even call it alchemy.

The other issue being, I've mentioned it already, many prepared tinctures produce influence upon consciousness, but what I am referring to as Philosopher's Stone produces an absolute physical regeneration, which again, would be very easy to evidence if the ORMUS community would have achieved it.

You'll see, there are many names, and it's easy to quickly project and want to believe that just because they said "white powder" they meant ORMUS. But one who read even one old text realizes that it's not the style of the old masters to actually call something for what it is. The more important, the more concealed.

......so what is your theory of what the macrocosmic stone might be , if you have come to such a conclusion..??....

...i recall seeing reports of hair and teeth and nails falling out accompanied by great pains (sounds like radiation sickness) before the regeneration takes place.........

Andro
09-02-2014, 05:29 PM
Mod Note: Please stay on topic. If not sure about the topic of the thread, read the thread title and the first post.

Or create a new thread. Or search the forums if there's already a thread on the topic you wish to comment on.

Also, composing posts in a manner that's easier to read, would make them just that: easier to read.

In short, some basic commonly intelligible syntax, please. Everyone has their personal writing style, of course, but it's better if it's also (relatively) easier to understand for the other readers.

I'll split this thread into spin-off sub-topics when I have the time. Please remember that staying on topic makes it much easier for other readers/forum members to search and locate content they are interested in.

Thanks.

bleeding yolk
09-02-2014, 10:11 PM
Mod Note: Please stay on topic. If not sure about the topic of the thread, read the thread title and the first post.

Or create a new thread. Or search the forums if there's already a thread on the topic you wish to comment on.

Also, composing posts in a manner that's easier to read, would make them just that: easier to read.

In short, some basic commonly intelligible syntax, please. Everyone has their personal writing style, of course, but it's better if it's also (relatively) easier to understand for the other readers.

I'll split this thread into spin-off sub-topics when I have the time. Please remember that staying on topic makes it much easier for other readers/forum members to search and locate content they are interested in.

Thanks.

.......:p......clearly this was addressed to me......point taken......

ghetto alchemist
09-03-2014, 12:37 PM
.....i apologize for my delay in answering , ive been indisposed.........i wasnt able to find a direct quote , other than fragmentary passages.....maybe i will end up investing in that collection of the works of paracelsus........but i believe the recipe i listed is accurate......the alkahest in the microcosm is known as the "universal spirit" or "the dark waters of the unconscious that dissolves the ego"

.....i enjoy your posts , btw....

Thanks for having a go at finding the original text.
Androgynus already half answered with his link.

As for enjoying my posts, I always expect that everything I write on this forum has an audience of maybe 5 people.
I guess you must be one of them.

Breemar
09-05-2014, 07:38 AM
I don't see any need to split up the thread, as all being said was about ancient methods and their circumstances.

Krisztian - I must confess I do not know much about the old masters, used to read a few synopsies only. Speaking of Ormus, you have to see the tremendous diffrence between e.g. obtaining it from dead sea salt, which is very simple, and B: optaining pure Gold Ormus from metallic gold, which is much more complicating and reminds me much of several crypted procedures of the old masters.

First of all (besides the fact that some say The Stone does not turn matter into gold, but is simply made of gold), you have to disolve gold powder in hydrochloric acid, with h2o2 addition, so it becomes a rew colloid. Then you have to heat it, do extreme PH sweeps, add more h2o2, repeat this for weeks. The colloidal gold clusters will get smaller over time, and during this process the solution goes trough a color cycle, yellow, red, violet, green, finally black and white. On youtube a german guy shows it, "how to make monatomic gold" or something like that. Could these parallels be coincedense?

Second, you speak of evidence, but is there any evidence for any successful goldmaking, or for the immediate recovery feature? It sure was something to promise to get some financial support for a lab, many kings invested in alchemy, for obvious reasons.

And especially the involvement of mercury is a wrong and dangerous path IMHO. Just remember Sir Isaac Newton, who had high amounts of mercury in his blood after he died.

I have now made some tests with ormus and there are definitely some huge reactions that I may report in an other thread.

Bleeding yolk:

The Thomas gosper quotes are from me. That gender theme was interesting since it contained the sentense " when you make ... the above like the below, ", tho, there are several interesting sentences in that gospel. I already mentioned this:

(7) Jesus said, "Blessed is the lion which becomes man when consumed by man; and cursed is the man whom the lion consumes, and the lion becomes man."

But I just begin to understand it: MFKZT, the ancient egyptian Ormus, was enriched with liveforce. Blessed is he who integrates this force into himself, but doomed is he, who becomes the source for this liveforce enrichement process.

And this is where we get to the Ark of Covenant. People who stood near it, unprotected, get sick, get cancer etc. meanwhile the white powder inside was enriched...

I know this sounds silly, but listen, the Ark, even a replica is extremly dangerous. I have experienced some shocking, spooky yet undoubtly real things, like tumors the size of a walnut, that appeared and dissapeared within hours, luckily. I maybe will write a detailed report, meanwhile take this warning seriously, a properly built ark, even in small scale, can kill you in a few days. One could send it to his enemy, as the jews did, tho...

Anyway, in egyptian tombs many very Ark like things were found, and the story of moses who obviously got most of the 10 commandments from the book of death, and after trying to establish monotheism in egypt, had to flee and built a huge Ormus production facility in the desert, these things all suggest that there was a connection between MFKZT and the Ark.

Krisztian
09-05-2014, 02:59 PM
I must confess I do not know much about the old masters, used to read a few synopsies only.

Then I won't be able to be understood. Which is alright.

I do greatly appreciate your respectful way of sharing however.

Speaking of Ormus, you have to see the tremendous diffrence between e.g. obtaining it from dead sea salt, which is very simple, and B: optaining pure Gold Ormus from metallic gold, which is much more complicating and reminds me much of several crypted procedures of the old masters.

As Philalethes pointed out, people do not get it because it's so simple, alchemy is. Anything complicated is only an outward expression of a complicated mind.

Gold can only be "opened" (the way old masters meant it), for it to have rejuvenating influence to the extend I mentioned previously, if you have "mercury" fixed beforehand. Any other way it's just chemistry, with the unbalanced Ruach.

First of all (besides the fact that some say The Stone does not turn matter into gold, but is simply made of gold), you have to disolve gold powder in hydrochloric acid, with h2o2 addition, so it becomes a rew colloid. Then you have to heat it, do extreme PH sweeps, add more h2o2, repeat this for weeks. The colloidal gold clusters will get smaller over time, and during this process the solution goes trough a color cycle, yellow, red, violet, green, finally black and white. On youtube a german guy shows it, "how to make monatomic gold" or something like that. Could these parallels be coincedense?

While these reports are great, these are merely exercise in chemistry. If that was the true way, the thousands and thousands of chemists, professors of that field would have already achieved such endeavors. What I'm suggesting is something quite different from chemistry. I know that saying that to a chemist, or someone who knows only that, will seem like I am referring to silly occult but I'm actually not.

Second, you speak of evidence, but is there any evidence for any successful goldmaking, or for the immediate recovery feature? It sure was something to promise to get some financial support for a lab, many kings invested in alchemy, for obvious reasons.

The true field of alchemy is understream. Always was, and always will be. So those types of reports would be "leak outs" or charlatans, for no person with a sound mind would ever demonstrate unless in a very closed group where anonymity and safety is respected. It's not about fame nor fortunes, so those drives are long extinguished.

And especially the involvement of mercury is a wrong and dangerous path IMHO. Just remember Sir Isaac Newton, who had high amounts of mercury in his blood after he died.

I don't mean vulgar, common mercury.

I have now made some tests with ormus and there are definitely some huge reactions that I may report in an other thread.

That's great. As I said, my intention is not to discourage.

I believe I said all that I could or want to, so wishing you the very best with your experiments!

elixirmixer
10-09-2016, 01:20 AM
It seems important to me, considering the topic in the title, to refer to the excellent thread i read last night about the ability of the geometry of the pyramid, to create a torsion field, which empowers orgone energy to break down gold into a white and then red powder consecutively.

To me, after reading this and hearing others testimonials of the results, i cannot consider any other path to be of interest, and must agree with Kristian, that if it were a chemical problem we are facing, then it would well have been addressed and resolved by now.

The true Mercury.... tis a spirit is it not? Invisible, powerful enough to dissolve gold.... and if we are considering that all these secrets existed with the eygptians, and with Moses, then we must consider the fact that there are massive pyramids in eygpt to be of some actual practical significance.

Judging by the amount of times that this shew brea appears in eygptian hieroglyphics, i would say they were making alot of this 'white powder'

I do also agree that those priests were well aware of the ability for plant ashes to extract ormus for sea salt.

These guys didnt have marajiwana and TV in their society, they were quite active, high minded people, and were well versed in mixing there waters.

Just want to drop in thought...... Moses infiltrated these people, gian some significant powers, and then actually took on the pharaoh.

And he won... .by bring fire, water, and all manner of plauges under his control and in the use against his enemies.... Jews 2000 years later still honor that man for the very rescue he performed and even now a something like 4500years later, are STILL honoring his name for what he achieved.

Something happened in eygpt for sure... Ormus production was just the beginning.