PDA

View Full Version : ORMUS Warnings & Possible Dangers

Breemar
09-25-2014, 06:50 AM
I want to add here something rather important, for anyone who plans to consume ORMUS:

As Hudson stated, ORMUS can be dangerous if somebody has a brain tumor. The reason why is, during the healing of the cancer, it will increase in size. This will quickly lead to overpressure in the head, potentially with fatal results. It is therefor mandatory to reduce the dosage to such a tiny amount so no sideeffects like tinnitus/beep sounds or other pressure effects are noticed!

This is not a problem, since even ultra-tiny doses will heal the body continously and steadily.

Azamorn
01-20-2015, 10:09 PM
While I know that the website educate-yourself.org is home to a lot of conspiracy theory talk, I have reason to believe that ORMUS gold has another danger associated with it, and it is very seldom heard of.
People who consume ORMUS become addicted to it, I'm not entirely sure if addicted is the right word but from what I have read, those that consume it have to over time continually increase the dosage to sustain the effects.
Here is a testimonial that confirms this, it is taken from http://monatomic-orme.com/testimonies/
Located in the centre of the webpage.

Chris Hacker Harrisburg, PA

This will change your life. Hands down. If you dont buy this one, but one of the other gold blends. I did get the feel that the ratio could have geared more towards sleep or energy. I think Gold blend is more a general use. Just wow…you may want to increase dosage over time. I found that I didnt notice as much the 1/8th teaspoon dose after a few weeks so I upped it to around 1/4 teaspoon and felt a continued surge in perfection. Its like an alchemy. Do your spiritual work. Do your transmutations. Raise your kundalini. This is medicine for all of that. They go hand in hand. Very comfortable results. You just are changed, fundamentally. I wish I had found this stuff sooner.. C

Read the other testimonials, you will see what I mean, on a few occasions the long time users will reference that they have been upping the dosage.

There is also a claim that it is damaging to the "virtual dna strands" that have yet to be activated, and keeps us from enlightenment and ascension.

[Readers should be aware that Anna Hayes mentions in her books that taking mono atomic gold is ultimately harmful. She claims that the initial growth of psychic awareness is not permanent, but rather levels off and later declines. Further, she says that the promotion of mono atomic gold is an Illuminati deception. While attracting the public with sugar plums of enhanced psychic clarity and improved health, the ulterior purpose of promoting mono atomic gold is to cause the destruction of the ten additional virtual DNA strands which all humans possess and which are now manifesting into 3D reality as seen with the 3, 4, or even 5 strands of DNA that now show up in the blood of Blue Indigo (Millennium) children.

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/monoatomicgoldthinktwice15aug05.shtml
How much of this is true I do not know, but I would take care before consuming ORMUS gold

Bennu
09-23-2015, 05:20 AM
Hi, Azamorn.
You posted good, solid warnings to the forum.
Guys/Gals, don't even think of ingesting substances you have no verifiable information as to their content.
The whole ormes thing has been distorted by "ormus" claims and slick website promoters.
IMO, if you ever can make pure Au ormes, the effects will be so powerful, that reality as currently comprehended will cease to exist.
Regards, Bennu.

Andro
09-24-2015, 12:05 AM
the effects will be so powerful, that reality as currently comprehended will cease to exist.

Not sure about Au O.R.M.E.s as the one single possible source, but yes (IMSU) about "reality", or better said, "perception".

Sadly (for me) there are way too many people who are so seriously invested in "reality" (as it is perceived) to continue "existing" (for lack of a better term).

See THIS (http://hermeticvision.com/) for my personal angle on this issue.

An esteemed colleague from half way across the world refers to this Ultimate Matter as "The Exit Stone".

Bring it on.

zoas23
09-26-2015, 01:59 AM
My big problem with ORMUS is that it is very NEW (45 years old more or less)... even if there are claims about a possible use in the ancient past, but nothing is certain about it.

So it is, in my opinion, very much like a "new medicine" (in the orthodox or "scientific" sense of the word) that is still in the process of being investigated and many side-effects may still remain unknown.

My own personal choice after READING a lot about Ormus is: I will not take the risk of messing with it (even if it is also possible the it MAY be the most AMAZING discovery in the last 50 years of alchemy... but I'd rather stick to "older" or more "traditional" ways whose side-effects have had more time to be studied and identified).

THis is 100% an OPINION... and it comes from a person who has only READ about ORMUS and decided not to take risks (very far from being a "testimonial" of a person who tested ORMUS and had a bad experience).

crestind
09-28-2015, 09:17 PM
Lots of the claims may be false. I was looking at one of the main ORMUS guy's Facebook profile and he wrote this.

The Essene is totally blind as a result of Macular Degeneration and is so feeble he is unable to even speak on the telephone any more. His son and daughter in law make the ORMEs now, and he still takes them despite his physical deterioration. So....how come he has not turned to Light but instead has grown older? (this is a redundant question).

The most potent ORMUS is without a doubt the ORMUS you make for yourself, as your personal energy is in it. NONE of it is monoatomic (not mine or anyone else's), and most of the things you have heard are unsubstantiated and have no objective scientific evidence type proof; most of it is experiential or ORMUS "lore." It is a fact that the man known as The Essene has taken M-1 ORMUS made from 24 carat gold "every day of my life since 1947" as he told me last time we had a meaningful conversation in 2011 when he was going to speak at the conference I organized. He is the man who taught Joe Lello, Don Nance, Barry Carter and Jim, Doug Borst, Avie, me, and many others in his day. His son tells me he is totally blind from Macular Degeneration and so feeble from Parkinson's Disease he can no longer speak on the phone. So riddle me that.... how come he, of all people, is not having all the miraculous effects people expect....

So please do not believe everything you read or hear. Do some research, at least some, and realize people will tell you anything....

Not particularly confidence inspiring when one of the key sources of info is allegedly a blind cripple.

Peter Barnes
11-25-2015, 07:27 PM
I agree this doesnt look good, could be that it is damaging in the long run.