PDA

View Full Version : evolution of minera

solomon levi
09-30-2014, 11:26 PM
so i have a lot to say about this, but i'll just get it started and see if there is interest. i went geode hunting this last weekend and learned a lot by observation. I've also been collecting a lot of flints and noticing how they grow in clays and limestone... it's been a while since i uploaded pics so i might need a couple tries :)

in this photo we have a geode with quartz, some white powdery clayish (dolomite?)... it coats your finger like paint... and a metal or metalloid inclusion... sometimes the silicon itself becomes metal... other times there are iron (goethite), pyrite, sphalerite (zinc sulphide), stibnite...

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h18/deviadah/forum/10517947_799994610062123_7913581090601028333_n_zps f4ef084d.jpg

Some geodes are full of dolomite, some of quartz... some the quartz becomes citrine, some are full of chalcedony... I'll post pics.

Some have liquid in them when opened, sometimes white and sometimes rusty colored.
It isn't too crazy to recall the hollow oak and white and red streams.

Something else i would like to talk about is the involvement of lightning in the production of quartz and transmutation to metals. Geodes as "thunder eggs"... some geodes i would see flash when i tried to break them from piezo-electricity. Is it possible quartz is infused by lightning? That piezo-electricity is a remnant of lightning strikes? I'm certain lightning plays a role in the evolution... the exact nature is still unfolding for me :)

Anyway, what is of significance to me is the relation between calcium carbonate and quartz (which always seem to go together... even flints usually have this carbonate coating like an egg).

I had mentioned in the past the relation between clay and quartz and gold.
We have the old geode method with cinnabar and electricity by Joe.

There's a lot falling into place for me as far as seeing how things grow in the earth. Have you given this much thought?

Seth-Ra
10-01-2014, 12:54 AM
I have given such a topic a good deal of thought, especially in the past year.

I have been seeing the geode as an Egg to be filled with the right Principles (and placed within the right Conditions).

Indeed, these thoughts are at the heart of growth, and life itself - as well as thought and the nature of existence. Geodes arent the only piezoelectric things (obviously), but what many dont know or think about, is that our DNA, and proteins within our bones, are also. Our connectivity to electricity/energy itself, is astounding. Beings of Light, is an understatement.

The Celestial Agriculture that is Alchemy is all about cultivating this Living, solidified, Light, inside and out.

Ive got some more on this particular train of thought/operation, but im pressed for time. Looking forward to what discussion comes about by bringing some of this to light. :)

~Seth-Ra

True Initiate
10-02-2014, 04:02 AM
Geodes as "thunder eggs"... some geodes i would see flash when i tried to break them from piezo-electricity. Is it possible quartz is infused by lightning? That piezo-electricity is a remnant of lightning strikes?

I will try to answer this question.
Piezoelectric effect comes from asymmetric crystal structure of the given subject like quartz for example. If you apply pressure on the crystal structure electrical discharge will occur everytime provided asymmetric crystal structure remains intact.

crestind
10-17-2014, 01:35 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triboluminescence

Thank God for modern science.

Clay = iron compounds (assuming you mean red clay). Quartz = piezoelectric. Two parts of the picture of electromagnetism... important for alchemy. Or making of sweet, sweet sol.

Who is Joe? You mean Phil?

The most interesting geodes are the ones with crude oil inside. I didn't believe it either until I saw a video. Way cool

solomon levi
10-18-2014, 06:19 PM
Joe Champion. http://redicecreations.com/article.php?id=14187
he used geode as a crucible with cinnabar and some other things to transmute it to gold with a series of batteries, placing the electrodes in the crucible with the material.

crestind
10-20-2014, 05:21 AM
Speaking as a guy who was introduced to alchemy through Joe Champion, and one who subsequently wasted a year of his time on his malarkey, I'm not sure he ever worked with anything you described. If he did I'd be extremely interested in a link.

The cinnabar thing you describe involves HgS, Ag, S and a quartz geode rather than a crucible. (Though it can be modified to use a crucible.) That was actually from Phil. Who got suicided.
http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?1243-Archemy-or-Alchemy-You-Decide!-Recipes-for-Making-Gold-Quartz-Geode-Transmuting

Alternatively, you might be thinking of the guy from GLP who posted a similar method involving HgS,Hg and Pb.

Joe has worked with -
- Electrolysis and alkalis
- Crap crucible detonations with various metallic salts (oh lawd, I maeks 30mg of gold!)
- "Phonon resonance" (Allegedly taught to him by some professor who learned it from some Czech dude? Apparently there's a book with these equations floating around somewhere...)
- Yeast and silver lol (It does work for some for reasons unknown. Mysterious.)
- His last and apparently most successful process involved some sort of frequency, temperature and electric current treatment to amp Cu into Ag into Au and Pt. The strangest thing was, when he claimed he could do it, all the samples he gave out to his 303 group members were complete fakes. No precious metals at all. But the photos he posts are extremely unusual and do look legitimate.

I personally do believe he had a way to do it, but he is not willing to tell or he is being forced knowingly or unknowingly to not tell.

Kiorionis
11-30-2014, 05:27 PM
Hey Sol,

Something else i would like to talk about is the involvement of lightning in the production of quartz and transmutation to metals. Geodes as "thunder eggs"... some geodes i would see flash when i tried to break them from piezo-electricity. Is it possible quartz is infused by lightning? That piezo-electricity is a remnant of lightning strikes? I'm certain lightning plays a role in the evolution... the exact nature is still unfolding for me :)

Anyway, what is of significance to me is the relation between calcium carbonate and quartz (which always seem to go together... even flints usually have this carbonate coating like an egg).

I've been reading into similar things lately. Human bones are mostly composed of calcium and phosphate salts, and I remember reading at one point about their hexagonal structure. According to Eric Steven Yudelove, "Our bones have an electric charge. When there is increased pressure exerted on the bones, the electrical charge of the bone increases in direct proportion to the increase in pressure. This is known as the piezo-electrical property, so rarely found on Earth."

Our bones hold our Red Bone Marrow, which is the creation of Red blood cells, platelets and White blood cells out of blood Plasma. :cool:

Internal Alchemy is Animal Alchemy! lol

Salazius
12-01-2014, 10:15 AM
Our bones hold our Red Bone Marrow, which is the creation of Red blood cells, platelets and White blood cells out of blood Plasma. :cool:

Actually, we only have as adults remains of red marrow in sternum, heads of humerus and femurs. Children are 100% red marrow in the bones.

Piezzo electric effect in the bones is very interesting. There is, here, a direct link with an internal alchemy process well known of the taoists.
IMO, when someone is taking a strong alchemical medecine, the percentage of red marrow goes up. Yellow marrow being they say, "inactive" or imo, dormant.

Bodybuilding reinforces bones because of the high pressures exerted on them, not because of the charges used, but because of the simple contraction of muscular fibers. The density of the bones increases.

Thus, maybe, "more bones = more piezzo", when you contract them.

There is maybe something more to the muscles than just lifting things/us/moving.

Kiorionis
12-01-2014, 02:29 PM
Thus, maybe, "more bones = more piezzo", when you contract them.

There is maybe something more to the muscles than just lifting things/us/moving.

Interesting indeed. And if you have a high density of bones, you can vibrate an enormous amount of energy.

Have you ever heard of Temple Style Fa Jin?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=oVXkLTd6erQ

Muscle induced piezo-electricity is also interesting to think about in relation to ritual.

Salazius
12-01-2014, 04:22 PM
Unfortunately people don't care much about their bones and muscles ...

This makes me think about the "one inch punch" of Bruce Lee. More "muscular" approach than the demonstration above.

Bones are capacitors for energy. It stores it, convert it, and protect it. Bones shield the energy in the marrow.

Kiorionis
03-08-2015, 02:00 AM
Bones are capacitors for energy. It stores it, convert it, and protect it. Bones shield the energy in the marrow.

Could say the same thing for Geodes? I think so!
http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h18/deviadah/forum/10517947_799994610062123_7913581090601028333_n_zps f4ef084d.jpg

Salazius
03-09-2015, 10:01 AM
Yes of course !

Rhoend
04-17-2015, 06:50 PM
Very good image. Something similar happens with certain vegetables that you can grow within a mineral.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-z3dgy4mitRs/T67S_Xo72fI/AAAAAAAAANQ/ScwBcbZ87eU/s320/DSC00696.JPG

Source (http://artefuego.blogspot.com.ar/2012/05/el-secreto-de-las-patatas.html)