PDA

View Full Version : Cleansing and clearing ritual

annabelle_lee
10-13-2014, 10:38 AM
Greetings everyone.

I've had a massive load of stress and negative energy dropped on me this past week due to some situations back home with my boyfriend. My energies and focus have been torn between anxiety, weeping, numbness and hope- however small that hope may be.

As such my living area is full of the emotions that I've been carrying. Is there a cleansing or clearing ritual that is specific to our work? I normally just use the lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram. I've never gotten to the point where I can memorize the greater banishing ritual of the pentagram.

This morning my girlfriend did a smudging for me, and that's provided enough of a buffer that I can talk about the situation relatively normally.

Thanks.

Salazius
10-13-2014, 12:43 PM
Hi !

You can gound yourself, making your roots go deep inside he earth and release all negative energies and emotions.

But the best is to take 5 minutes or more 3 times a day, in order to just relax your muscles and mind. Maybe to make also some autosuggestion like "I'm deeply relaxed and I'm filled with a beautiful energy" or something alike.