PDA

View Full Version : The Sacred Science (Movie)

Andro
11-03-2014, 09:30 AM
http://vimeo.com/74842817

Same video & more info HERE (http://www.thesacredscience.com/screening_watchnow/).

Awani
11-03-2014, 10:59 PM
Nice, and it is true... I've tried many of the brews they have (not only the psychedelic).

The notion that a Shaman can heal you is preposterous... I doubt it myself... I've doubted it many times... but results cannot be questioned, and even if they can be questioned... why? If you are healed what else do you need?

The reason, I think, why people doubt the power of REAL shamans is because when you actually experience REAL magic it is impossible to accept it. We've been so brainwashed by modern science and, before that, by dogmatic religions that the simple idea of MAGIC seems utterly crazy.

But magic exists!

:cool:

Ghislain
11-04-2014, 10:57 AM
Thanks for that link Ancdrogynus. I'm going to put it on my Facebook page.

And buy the package they have there.

Ghislain

DonSweet
11-05-2014, 04:31 AM
Great film.

Watched half last night, and half tonight.

Strong message and a valiant effort to get it out there.

I'll be sharing it.

Kiorionis
11-08-2014, 05:14 PM
Nice, and it is true... I've tried many of the brews they have (not only the psychedelic).

The notion that a Shaman can heal you is preposterous... I doubt it myself... I've doubted it many times... but results cannot be questioned, and even if they can be questioned... why? If you are healed what else do you need?

The reason, I think, why people doubt the power of REAL shamans is because when you actually experience REAL magic it is impossible to accept it. We've been so brainwashed by modern science and, before that, by dogmatic religions that the simple idea of MAGIC seems utterly crazy.

But magic exists!

:cool:

Totally agree :)

I also think that people's disbelief gets in the way of them being healed.

Great movie though.

sam
01-03-2015, 12:58 PM
I also think that people's disbelief gets in the way of them being healed.

Hi, its a bit late in the discussion but I wanted to add this:

I have healed (or rather thru me healing has come to them, or, if you will, they healed themselves with my assistance) - and NONE of them has initially believed my claims.
Some where less skeptical than others but not one said: sure thing, lets start...
Most healings where spontaneous, i.e. the person showed up in my field of vision sick, I offered help and 5-20 minutes later the disease was history.
some cases took longer (up to 20 session of 45 minutes) and in (very) few I could do nothing - BELIEF never played a role. I also healed mice, dogs and horses - just saying :)
however, with the exception of the dogs and horses (and possibly the mice) NOT ONE showed any regard for it, if anything they after the healing showed animosity towards me. Turning their world views on their respective heads had not gained me any friendships.