PDA

View Full Version : Alchemical Multiplication & Evolution

III
11-02-2014, 07:27 PM
Interesting that, just like cats (9 lives), The Stone is also (said to be) in need of 9 multiplications until it's 'smart' enough to realize it has no business staying here :)

I don't have the same kind of background or language. I am not sure what the "stone" translates to in something I understand or why it would multiply or what effect said multiplication has. However, "multiplications" seems to be a clue as I know of only one situation in which "multiplications" occurs and that has everything to do with the growth of the being. I have no idea how or why that would relate to the stone.

Mod Note: Continued from HERE (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?4133-True-Will-of-the-Soul&p=35838#post35838).

Andro
11-02-2014, 07:34 PM
I don't have the same kind of background or language. I am not sure what the "stone" translates to in something I understand or why it would multiply or what effect said multiplication has. However, "multiplications" seems to be a clue as I know of only one situation in which "multiplications" occurs and that has everything to do with the growth of the being. I have no idea how or why that would relate to the stone.

Multiplication is the term for evolving to a higher level. It involves "death" (re-incrudation) and a new cycle. It does not apply to "Lab Alchemy" exclusively.

In classical Alchemical literature (I'm talking about lab Alchemy this time), it is often mentioned that if The Stone is multiplied beyond 9 times, it will no longer resonate with this reality and simply vanish from it.

And if the "true will of the soul' is/implies evolution to a 'higher level', then the same laws apply, regardless of the area where they are implemented and the methods used.

The cat thing was a Philosophical pun of sorts :)

III
11-02-2014, 10:28 PM
Multiplication is the term for evolving to a higher level. It involves "death" (re-incrudation) and a new cycle. It does not apply to "Lab Alchemy" exclusively.

In classical Alchemical literature (I'm talking about lab Alchemy this time), it is often mentioned that if The Stone is multiplied beyond 9 times, it will no longer resonate with this reality and simply vanish from it.

And if the "true will of the soul' is/implies evolution to a 'higher level', then the same laws apply, regardless of the area where they are implemented and the methods used.

The cat thing was a Philosophical pun of sorts :)

Okay, Gold & Appell
Ah, Schrodinger's Cat in 9 dimensions. That all makes sense to me now. My understanding is that 9 dimensions are the "Earth" perceivable/affecting dimensions and the rest are macrodimensional (as EJ Gold calls it), not making a difference in our lives on an Earth plane. Thank you

Kiorionis
11-03-2014, 02:41 PM
Hi III :)

Okay, Gold & Appell
Ah, Schrodinger's Cat in 9 dimensions. That all makes sense to me now. My understanding is that 9 dimensions are the "Earth" perceivable/affecting dimensions and the rest are macrodimensional (as EJ Gold calls it), not making a difference in our lives on an Earth plane. Thank you

Why don't these macrodimensional mechanics make a difference in our lives on Earth plane?

Salazius
11-03-2014, 04:09 PM
I am not sure what the "stone" translates to in something I understand or why it would multiply or what effect said multiplication has. However, "multiplications" seems to be a clue as I know of only one situation in which "multiplications" occurs and that has everything to do with the growth of the being. I have no idea how or why that would relate to the stone.

Some indicate 9, some 7, some 3 ... whatever works.

Everything multiplies in this cosmos. It's a rule of evolution, life wants and needs to be spread around, to flourish, it can be multiplication in quantity like seeds in an apple : one apple can give you 5 trees, and 5 trees will give you 50 apples that will give you each five trees etc etc.

AND, each time there is a reproduction, there is a slight evolution in quality .

More the principles will conjunct, more the "death" will be present. In the case of the tree, the conjunction is very light. But in the alchemical Opus, the conjunction is 100% and therefore, the magnification of the quality will rise dramatically.

So we saw that we have two cycles, one for quality and another one for quantity.

But the Stone can also be multiplied in Quantity, BUT, the quality will remain the same ! We call it properly : AUGMENTATIO.

The process is somewhat simple. It is the same as making bread.

Take one part of the ferment, ie, the Stone multiplied or not. And, three parts of the raw matter. Mix and cook. The coction will be done in a quicker time. And you have a multiplied quantity of Stone. We call it : fodina Infinita. Or, "infinite mine".

III
11-03-2014, 05:25 PM
Hi III :)

Why don't these macrodimensional mechanics make a difference in our lives on Earth plane?

Hi Kiorionis,

In my understanding and experience and how the words come together is sort of "how the hell can I know 'why'" at the same time I might be able to describe the mechanism. Let us picture the first 9 dimensions are all things that affect how we think, our personality and moods. For instance, "compassion" or something like it might be a way to describe one of the first 9. As one increases or decreases that attribute within our self, all that we think and understand and be changes in conjunction with it. With practice one can sense each of the nine and balance it within the mix. Now, the other 7? (or whatever it is at the maximum) have attributes as well. As far as I can tell they are characteristics that have to do with how we sense, or understand or be when in the macrodimensions. So when one "folds" into the 10th dimension (as an example), replicates (multiplies) the unity it is like one has a fractal antenna or something that picks things up. IT lets us "see where there are no eyes, hear where there are no ears". The things have no Earth corollaries, have nothing to do with surviving life on Earth. When people do experience them they tend to not understand the things or to project Earth understandings on macrodimensional events because those are the archetypes a person has and understands with.

One can have countless experiences in the macrodimensions where one is in the eternal cosmic moment. No matter how long one experiences it, no matter how much occurs or seems to occur, from billions of lifetimes to cruising through the creation, it all takes place in a single blink of an eye. All of our many "parts" (versions?) "lost" or attached, over countless lifetimes or recurrences, all of it, every instant of it all takes place in the same cosmic instant. Perhaps the higher dimensional characteristics (tags?) are what allows us to separate out a single series of events and experience them as if they have "duration" during a lifetime. If all the variations of our beings that run at the same time are instead experienced one at a time sequentially, there is the appearance of a lot of duration, a lot of lifetimes.

So, in ecstasy my partner and I slip into eternal time together. We are then in eternal ecstasy which when slowed down and stretched out becomes information, an experience or understanding. Even though the ecstasy is eternal and lasts eternally and is always there it is always over in a blink of an eye.

So maybe this attempted description spurs a little understanding or maybe not. Good luck