PDA

View Full Version : Is David Radius Hudson still alive?

ghetto alchemist
12-14-2014, 04:37 PM
Was reading this website (http://corebalancing.blogspot.com.au/) the other day, and I was shocked to read the following information (written on Thursday, June 14, 2012):

When David Hudson passed away in an automobile accident the U.S. Government confiscated all his research in the white powder of gold/ormus and platinum research for national security reasons and all his patents were also confiscated for the same reasons.

I have been searching in vain for several days to verify or refute this information, but cant get any further clarification.
Is it true?
Has David Hudson died in a car crash?
Can anyone shed further light on this?

Awani
12-14-2014, 04:51 PM
Seems to be he is just staying away from the public eye...

I liked this take: http://www.allthegoldyoucaneat.com/blog/2014/02/19/corroborating-david-hudson-research-on-ormus/

:cool:

ghetto alchemist
12-15-2014, 01:56 AM
Thanks for that link dev.
While illuminating and helpful it still doesnt convince me either way.
As mentioned in the link, Hudson was certainly alive and well in May 2011 because he appeared at the Enota conference and spoke.

The annoying issue for me is that from the blogs in the original link we can see that the guy is quite knowledable and experienced.
Eg:
- he was processing and drinking his own trap water water 10 years ago
- he knows a lot about Ron Talmage including the fact that Ron personally approached Dave Hudson for advice on ormus
- He has been in email contact with Barry Carter.

The suspense is burning me up.

Awani
01-01-2015, 10:04 PM
I just did a podcast with Barry Carter and he confirmed that Hudson is alive and well, and the fact that he is dead is bullshit.

www.naturalbornalchemist.com/episodes/2015/3/15/episode-26-subtle-energies (http://www.naturalbornalchemist.com/episodes/2015/3/15/episode-26-subtle-energies)

:cool:

Breemar
07-28-2015, 10:31 PM
That's good news, tho to me it isn't evidence eighter.

For some reason the name "Carter" causes some alert bells ringing inside my head.

However, after watching Hudsons' last presentation, I came to the conclusion that he was rather pressured by his own son, who can be seen in that vid.

It is certainly understandable that a son wants his celeb father not to vanish and hide, but to work on and expand his potential heritage.

Eighter way, this son may have some information concerning the whereabouts of David Hudson.

Regards,

Bennu
09-23-2015, 05:00 AM
Hi, Breemar.
To my knowledge, David Hudson still lives in Laveen, AZ, USA. An internet search should find him. Now, to be honest, he may have moved in the past three years since I had lunch with him.
DH long ago sold his "rights" to his ormes research to a Taiwanese billionaire industrialist. I suspect he does not want to foul the royalty payments he might be receiving. I have not heard anything about his demise.
Barry Carter set up the subtleenergies.com website. I must admit that Barry has done a fine job of preserving ormes related information. However, it is my personal opinion that Barry's excursion into "ormus" is patently wrong and a totally novice interpretation of the monatomic elements discovered by Hudson. Ormus is not ormes. White powder gold vendors on the internet are, without having proven their claims, snake oil salesmen. I have never met Barry, and partially form this opinion from someone who used to be his roommate. Barry also likes to edit responses posted on his website.
I met DH's chemist. Ormes are real. IMO, the common internet claims about ormus, WPG or monatomics is commercial fluff meant to profit off the gullible. I believe a small community knows how to make real Au and PGE ormes, but, for their own reasons, hold that information secret.
A strong opinion, certainly, but one formed over the last eight or nine years of research.
Best. Bennu.

Bennu
09-23-2015, 05:13 AM
Hi, ghetto alchemist.
This is a nine months past due response, but may I toss in my two cents worth?
1. I viewed the full video and email corresponded with the individual who made 'allthegoldyoucaneat." He admitted that he did not chose the best, most knowledgeable people to interview.
2. I understand Ron Talmage has been dead a while. It is "common" knowledge to ormes reseachers that he got a "process" from DH before his death (years ago).
3. You, too, can be in email contact with Barry Carter. Join his website group. I originally did years ago and was quickly turned off (and left) by his inability to answer hard, piercing questions.

Please do not get burnt up by suspense. There is nothing burning in this revelation. It is old history.

I do not mean to deflate your balloon. There are better, more recent sources of information.

Kindest regards, Bennu.