PDA

View Full Version : meow kettle honey observation

solomon levi
01-06-2015, 07:52 AM
hi. I just wanted to share something i notice with magnetite/meow kettles. I have other ways of charging my water quickly so i stopped using the kettle for that. I had a honey bear sitting around so i just put it in there to sit around instead. Occassionally i eat some honey from it. The honey has a very smooth and mellowed flavor, more creamy or soulful. I was running out of the honey and i bought a new bottle to put in there. I tasted it first, right after opening and it was really sweet and somewhat acidic and sugary. I wondered if the mellowness was from the meow kettle. A couple days later i tasted it and indeed it was very mellowed out now and easy to have in your mouth - not sugary sweet at all.
I don't know exactly what's going on, but i thought someone might find that useful... honey can also be altered or structured in a magnetite bath.

theFool
01-08-2015, 09:55 AM
Quite interesting observation, I guess equally interesting effects will happen if someone puts a bottle of wine in the meow kettle. Probably it could help preserving things for longer time also (eg. measure the time for a slice of bread to develop mould).

solomon levi
03-14-2015, 11:21 PM
so i learned some more about this through experiment.
you leave the honey in the kettle and it gets darker and thicker and tastes less sugary.
what i didn't expect is, after months of leaving it in the kettle i took it out and after a couple
days it returns to lighter, thinner sugary honey again. For some reason i thought it
had been transmuted for good :) but this shows that the magnetite is rearranging
it somehow as long as it is within the field and that it stays rearranged outside
the field for some short time but will return.
I'm sure it's the same with water or whatever - just with honey one can make
visual observations of the change, as well as taste the change.
so these are temporary magnetic arrangements; possibly molecular restructuring.

theFool
03-15-2015, 09:45 AM
you leave the honey in the kettle and it gets darker and thicker and tastes less sugary.
what i didn't expect is, after months of leaving it in the kettle i took it out and after a couple
days it returns to lighter, thinner sugary honey again. For some reason i thought it
had been transmuted for good :) but this shows that the magnetite is rearranging
it somehow as long as it is within the field and that it stays rearranged outside
the field for some short time but will return. Or it could be some gaseous substance that penetrates and dissolves into the honey and changes its color. When you remove it from the meow kettle the substance gradually leaves the honey and mingles with the air.

Nibiru
03-15-2015, 01:06 PM
so i learned some more about this through experiment.
the field for some short time but will return.
I'm sure it's the same with water or whatever - just with honey one can make
visual observations of the change, as well as taste the change.
so these are temporary magnetic arrangements; possibly molecular restructuring.

Hi Solomon, my suggestion would be to try finding a way to crystallize some of the honey before it looses it's charge. It's missing a structure necessary for holding the charge for long, IMO. Find a way to fix it, and it may continue to grow in strength even after it's been removed from its nest