PDA

View Full Version : Philosophical Magnets for Capturing the Secret Fire

Aleilius
01-01-2009, 08:59 PM
This is a Phoenix-thread (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?t=7) from the old site (http://alchemy-forums.forumotion.com/forum.htm).

This has been an interest of mine for the past few days. I'll lay out my questions in a list.

1. What are some good philosophical magnets for the secret fire? What about the most powerful magnet for the secret fire? Is it antimony trichloride (antimony butter)?
2. Must these magnets go through the process of deliquescence/absorption in order to draw/capture the secret fire?

It seems to me that in order to capture the secret fire our philosophical magnet must absorb ambient moisture from the surrounding area. However, once our magnet has been converted to the liquid phase it no longer has the abilities to draw the secret fire to itself. I would like to find a substance that will concentrate the secret fire without actually having to change phases from solid to liquid. Ideally, it should stay as a solid throughout the process, and in this way it will continue to concentrate within itself the secret fire. You may also consider it a type of "secret fire capacitor."

This "fixed" magnet would start to glow after its acquired enough of the secret fire. It would have to be enclosed in a metal enclosure in order to prevent further absorption of the secret fire (which would lead to catastrophe consequences, explosion perhaps?). It's akin to multiplying the stone (after you reach a certain stage, it begins to glow, and if you exceed too many multiplications it can become unstable).

It would be beyond precious if such a thing exists.
In the french book I'm translating bits from, they say that it's a salt contained in the dew. To collect it they use an industrial air dehumidifier which creates an articificial dew point and allows them to collect several liters a night. So they don't use a magnet.
Some of them also use molecular sieves to capture the dew, maybe something like zeolites, but don't specify what kind exactly.
They also mention the use of salts that are set out at night to deliquesce but say that this is not good because the salt contained in the dew (Secret Fire) will most likely be absorbed onto the magnet when the liquid is distilled off later.
Thanks kerkring, but that's not quite what I had in mind. When I speak of "secret fire" I'm using it in a somewhat more ambiguous way. I should say that I'm referring to a purely philosophical secret fire. This secret fire lacks all form, and is not yet associated with a salt, liquid, or any other matter. It is a spiritual secret fire. It animates & permeates all things.

Please excuse me, I realize my original post wasn't all too clear in regards to this issue.

This is a little bit different than what we've come to learn about deliquescence, magnets, and the secret fire (a salt/dew). This is just a curiosity of mine. I really haven't heard such a thing described in the literature before. It's just a part of one of my thought experiments, and I'm not even sure if such a thing would even be possible. Dreaming is the first step though! I create as I go.
You should check out the book by Jean Dubuis 'The Fundamentals of Esoteric Knowledge' therein he describes this energetic makeup. It is also mentioned in 'The Experience of Eternity' I think.
At level 3, Binah, you have the prima materia as energy which is probably what you mean. This is then split up as it densifies in its descends down the tree into our world (level 10) and eventually becomes the four elements which are present in everything. For alchemy and initiation the element Fire is most important. Fire is heavily concentrated in human blood.
There are some works which speak of using magnifying lenses and mirrors
to concentrate sunlight into a miraculous salt. I think that's you're best bet. I'll try to find the
particular work that mentioned this. Maybe "Hyle and Coahtl"? I'll check. It's in the RAMS materials.
This may take me a while.

I know this isn't what you want, but another way to collect a lot of condesnation is
to put salt and ice, or maybe saltpeter and ice into a vessel and hang the vessel
in the sun and it will become super-cold and the humidity will collect on the outside
of the vessel and fall into a receiver. French's "Art of Distillation" mentions this.

I think PON said the Butter of Antimony was the strongest magnet.
They said it would even pull moisture in the desert, or something like that.
Ah thanks for the help guys, but I think I'm on my own with this one. I've never heard of anything quite like what I want to do.

1. What are some good philosophical magnets for the secret fire? What about the most powerful magnet for the secret fire? Is it antimony trichloride (antimony butter)? Calcium nitrate is a very "powerful" salt, it collects moisture during the day and will not stop until all of its mass becomes liquid, even if the solid part is covered by the delequiem.

I would like to find a substance that will concentrate the secret fire without actually having to change phases from solid to liquid. I think common salt (NaCl) behaves this way but if I get you right, this is not exactly what you want. NaCl absorbs also moisture. You need sth that absorbs only the "secret fire".

This "fixed" magnet would start to glow after its acquired enough of the secret fire. Sounds like nice idea. What comes to my mind is to let a salt to absorb moisture, then evaporate the water and repeat the cycle. Supposedly, the "secret fire" will remain with the salt and accumulate. After all, this is a way to do revivification of the salt. Maybe leave some calcium nitrate on the heat radiator and check back after some months.
But if we had a way to detect the presence or not of the "secret fire" we could be sure if it accumulates by repeated delequiems.

Aleilius
01-01-2009, 09:00 PM
This is a good thread regardless of my odd ramblings. I suppose any discourse on these magnets is fair game even if it doesn't meet the requirements laid out in my first post.

The pure invisible secret fire, not yet associated with matter, could be viewed as the ultimate unfixed "substance." It makes sense that in order to capture it properly our magnet must go through the solid to liquid phase change. Once this has taken place we have to evaporate the associated liquid, but does the secret fire also evaporate with the moisture? I don't know.

My mythical philosophical magnet would ideally be a crystalline stone. It would act as an energy vortex, and capture the surrounding ambient secret fire. It should also be impervious to deliquescence. Some energy transfer is likely to occur if it touches something, but it should not fully discharge its energy until a phase change occurs (from solid to liquid by means of fire or corrosives). It should be able to draw the secret fire from an animated subject (metal, or mineral, but not living life). In the case of life it should not be able to draw the secret fire from a subject, but rather it should supplement and supercharge the life form (providing extended life, health, etc). Simply being in the presence of this stone would be enough to provide said benefits. Sunlight would also be another excellent way to charge it, but simply leaving it out in the open would work according to my theory.

Does a thing like this actually exist in nature? I can't think of anything. It would definitely be supernatural.

I suppose I should get my head out of the clouds, and start thinking a bit more rationally.

------

A few more thoughts and I've come up with something. The art of glassmaking might suit us for this purpose. We have sand and a fixed alkali (sometimes along with a metallic oxide). We should use an animated fixed alkali for this process (actually, I think the intense heat may destroy the secret fire). I'm wondering if antimony oxide can be used (antimony is the only metal that retains its animated spirit while in flux). Will this antimony oxide lose its animation upon heating? I don't know if antimony salts maintain their animation upon heating like metallic antimony. Will the antimony glass act as a philosophical magnet for the secret fire? I don't believe it will, but this is pure conjecture. Perhaps we can amalgamate antimony shards with the molten glass and then pour it into a mold.

Will this do what I want? I have absolutely no clue, but I will pursue this notion of glass making MUCH further. One more thing, we could use the martial regulus of antimony for this process. Even if it doesn't have the "supernatural" properties I want, it should result in some pretty glass!

I'd also like to toy with the idea of making gold glass.

Glass is a combination of sand, flint, spar, or some other silicious substances, with one or other of the fixed alkalies, and in some cases with a metallic oxide. Of the alkalies, soda is commonly preferred; and of the silicious substances, white sand is most in repute at present, as it requires no preparation for coarse goods, while mere washing in water is sufficient for those of a finer quality. The metallic oxide usually employed, is litharge, or some other preparation of lead. Iron is used in bottle-glass.

The silicious matter should be fused in contact with something called a flux. The substances proper for this purpose are lead, borax, arsenic, nitre, or any alkaline matter. The lead is used in the state of red-lead; and the alkalies are soda, pearlash, sea-salt, and wood-ashes. When red-lead is used alone, it gives the glass a yellow cast and requires the addition of nitre to correct it. Arsenic, in the same manner, if used in excess, is apt to render the glass milky. For a perfectly transparent glass, the pearlash is found much superior to lead; perhaps better than any other flux, except it be borax, which is too expensive to be used, except for experiments, or for the best looking-glasses.

The materials for making glass must first be reduced to powder, which is done in mortars or by horse mills. After sifting out the coarse parts, the proper proportions of silex and flux are mixed together, and put into the calcining furnace, where they are kept in a moderate heat for 5 or 6 hours, being frequently stirred about during the process. When taken out the matter is called frit. Frit is easily converted into glass by only pounding it, and vitrifying it in the melting pots of the glass furnace; but in making fine glass, it will sometimes require a small addition of flux to the frit to correct any fault. For, as the flux is the most expensive article, the manufacturer will rather put too little at first than otherwise, as he can remedy this defect in the melting pot. The heat in the furnace must be kept up until the glass is brought to a state of perfect fusion; and during this process any scum which arises must be removed by ladles. When the glass is perfectly melted, the glass-blowers commence their operations.
I think that this magnet is that we all are seeking, that white core of black Fulcanelli´s subject. Glass is likely a good idea, many authors are praising glassmaking. And prospectors have interesting respect for silica/flint. You can read everywhere that philosophical stone is only this fire fixed.

What comes to my mind is to let a salt to absorb moisture, then evaporate the water and repeat the cycle. Supposedly, the "secret fire" will remain with the salt and accumulate. After all, this is a way to do revivification of the salt.
Yes, I am thinking about this also for some time, just to do it. Wonder if use normal sea or dead salt.

Aleilius
01-01-2009, 09:03 PM
I think that this magnet is that we all are seeking, that white core of black Fulcanelli´s subject. Glass is likely a good idea, many authors are praising glassmaking. And prospectors have interesting respect for silica/flint. You can read everywhere that philosophical stone is only this fire fixed.
All the magnets I know of must go through a state of deliquescence in order to capture the secret fire. After it changes phases from solid to liquid it no longer has the ability to attract the secret fire to itself. I want a magnet that will continuously attract the secret fire to itself without changing phases. In this way it does not become limited. I can't recall where I read this from, but I believe an oracle at Delphi was asked a question about who/what entails a philosopher. She answered "a philosopher is one that knows how to make glass." I really wish I could find a source for this, but I know I've read it somewhere! I really think glass making is a good path to research.

This philosophical magnet of mine wouldn't quite match up to all the accounts of the philosopher's stone, but it works on the same exact principles (it fixes/captures/absorbs the secret fire). It would be a very good imitation of the stone.

Yes, I am thinking about this also for some time, just to do it. Wonder if use normal sea or dead salt.
I've been using Dead Sea salt (mostly magnesium chloride). It's not the best for the job. The effect of capturing the secret fire should coincide with the salts ability to rapidly absorb moisture from the air (the quicker the deliquescence, the more secret fire it captures).
You may consider pyramids as secret fire accumulators.
Pyr-a-mid means "fire in the middle" - the place of the King's chamber,
1/3rd down.

Someone on the net claims to have produced the oil of gold,
the white powder and the red from simply placing a gold coin
in the sweet spot of a pyramid and keeping it hid from all light.
Another person corroborated his work as far as the oil went.

You may consider pyramids as secret fire accumulators.
Pyr-a-mid means "fire in the middle" - the place of the King's chamber,
1/3rd down.
I've heard of this before, but I couldn't figure out how they came up with it. After looking at the word "pyr-a-mid" I see what you mean. pyr = fyr = fyre = fire

Pretty cool!

Someone on the net claims to have produced the oil of gold,
the white powder and the red from simply placing a gold coin
in the sweet spot of a pyramid and keeping it hid from all light.
Another person corroborated his work as far as the oil went.
Also remember hearing about this. It seems pretty miraculous if it does indeed work. I have no idea what could be the mechanism behind it!

I think I will investigate this theory further. Thanks for reminding me!
This makes me think about Orgonite. Orgone accumulators and such.

Maybe this can be used to Store astral energy.

Orgone is said to be the energy that permeates all things. Astral Energy, Chi as others call it. It's the energy healing reiki masters use to heal.

There was a Austrian-American psychiatrist and psychoanalyst by the name of Wilhelm Reich . He made a device that could store and distribute this astral energy. Then made other devices that would turn what he called DO into PO. Deadly Orgone into Positive Healing orgone.

He stumbled upon this when he was microscopically viewing plant material in its decay. He noticed little blue bubbles that looked like energy or plasma coming up and off of the specimen when it was in decay. Like the life force in it was leaving.

Found this site. Has a good writeup. http://www.thesynchronicitygrid.com/whatisorgone.html

" WHAT IS ORGONE?

In the 1930's and 1940's, Dr. Wilhelm Reich was able to detect and measure the existence of etheric (life energy, chi, etc.),
which he called orgone, using a modified geiger counter.

Dr. Reich determined that stacking alternating layers of fiberglass (an organic substance) and steel wool (an inorganic
substance) would actually attract and collect orgone/etheric energy of both the life-beneficial positive form (which Reich
called "OR" or "POR" ) and harmful negative etheric energy ("Deadly Orgone"or "DOR").
He constructed large boxes called orgone accumulators or "Oracs" using this simple layering principle and was able to
successfully heal his patients of various ailments, including various forms of cancer, by having them sit inside the box for
periods of time.

Reich's work was continued in earnest in the 1960's by more open-minded Russian scientists , who also scientifically proved
that such unseen energies indeed exist all around us, and who's Reich-inspired work led to the unfortunate development of
practical Soviet military defense applications which utilized principles of so-called "Torsion Fields" (e.g., etheric energy).
Kozyrev's work, which indeed confirms both Reich's research and our empirical experiences with orgonite, was classified until
the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991.

Following in their footsteps, thousands of Ph.D.-level researchers from both sides of the Iron Curtain spanning multiple
generations have continued Kozyrev and Reich's pioneering work, slowly forcing mainstream Western science to finally,
"officially recognize" the concept of a universal, unseen energy medium they call "dark matter," "vacuum flux" or "zero-point
energy," depending on who you ask.

It is commonly understood among orgonite enthusiasts that these are all essentially describing the same thing, which Reich
called "orgone".
HOW DOES IT WORK?

In 2000, researchers discovered that mixing catalyzed organic fiberglass resin with inorganic metal shavings would produce a
substance which would attract etheric energy similarly to Reich's accumulators.

A further step was taken by adding a small quartz crystal to the mixture , for their ability to efficiently collect, transmute and emit
etheric energy. This addition to the resin/metal matrix creates a substance which functions as a self-driven,
continuously-operating, highly efficient DOR/POR (negative to positive) energy transmutation factory.

When orgonite is within range of a source of DOR/negative energy, it will efficiently and continuously transform it into
POR/positive energy as it is being transmitted, which essentially creates positive energy transmitters out of any and all emitters
of harmful negative energy, which are totally defenseless against the effect.

The resin in orgonite shrinks during the curing process, permanently squeezing the quartz crystal inside which creates a
well-known piezoelectric effect inside the crystal, meaning its end-points become polarized electrically. It is believed this is
also what causes the orgonite to function so effectively as a positive energy generator.

Thus orgonite represents a very significant improvement over Reich's early work with orgone accumulators, since Reich's
"oracs" attract deadly orgone energy as well as positive and do nothing to transmute it into a purely beneficial form, which
orgonite does inherently and continuously. "
Thank you for mentioning that Joshewon Brinobi. You bring some interesting information to the table.

Orgone energy, astral energy, the secret fire - are all pretty much the same thing in my opinion. I've researched the topic of Orgone energy accumulators very briefly, but it was years ago (way before I became a student of alchemy). I must say his methods of using fiberglass resin and metal shavings to make the accumulators is very interesting (especially in regards to alchemy). Do you think glass would work instead of fiberglass? Must it be organic? Would any other metals work, or just iron (I'd like to give antimony or gold a try)? Also adding quartz to the mixture makes for another interesting idea!

Another name for the philosophical magnet I'm proposing would be a "secret fire accumulator."

I must really thank you for bringing this to the table. I can see something very interesting coming to light.
Experiment:

1. Food grade carbonate (pure white) was left for months on open air. It went through cycles of collecting dew at night and evaporating the water at the day.
2. After ~4 months it was calcined in a stainless steel vessel. It got a green tint and after calcination, it became orange-brown.
3. 0.5 gr of it were dissolved in 60ml of deionised water.
4. After ~6hours, a precip formed. Its behaviour and appearence are similar to the purified precip obtained by sea salt (m-state) but the colour was brown.
5. The precip was washed 3 times and left to evaporate to dryiness on a heat plate.

Upon testing with magnet, no magnetic behaviour was observed.
Some HCl drops were put on it and it fizzed, just like one would expect from carbonate to do.

A possible explanation for the colourings is that the K2CO3 etched the stainless steel vessel I used for calcination liberating Fe ions (FeCO3 green?). Then, after calcnation iron oxide was left behind (rust, brown).
However I would like to do some more tests because I have a lot of the material left aside. If this "secret fire" theory is correct, the carbonate should be full of it. Any ideas welcome...
Pretty interesting experiment. I believe the PON courses mentioned something like this. They left potassium carbonate out to deliquesce multiples times and after 10 cycles it started to obtain a blue tint. They mentioned it could've been a faulty experiment (the color might've been from chemicals leeched from the container).

Before calcination did you add water to fully dissolve the carbonate and see if anything settled out of solution? This would check for any pollen or dust.

I suppose the potash could've reacted with the iron vessel during calcination. Iron carbonate isn't very soluble at all (rust being completely insoluble). You mentioned something settled out of the carbonate solution. This could be iron carbonate and/or rust.

A possible explanation for the colourings is that the K2CO3 etched the stainless steel vessel I used for calcination liberating Fe ions (FeCO3 green?). Then, after calcnation iron oxide was left behind (rust, brown).
That's a pretty good explanation. It's also what I came up with.

However I would like to do some more tests because I have a lot of the material left aside. If this "secret fire" theory is correct, the carbonate should be full of it. Any ideas welcome...
Unfortunately that's the kicker. I don't know of any REAL method to check for the secret fire. Heat is also an enemy of the secret fire, and if your calcination temperature was too high you might've lost it.
Contemplations:
Is heat an enemy of secret fire, or of the bodies which carry it?
Is secret fire related to sulphur and that which is incombustible?
Only incombustible when fixed?

Questions about magnifying lenses:
If they concentrate sunlight, is the fire concentrated?
Is calcining with lenses/light better than calcining with fire?
Does the fire from the lense enter the calcined body or merely
act on it?

Some physicists have claimed that matter is condensed light
or gravitationally trapped light. And we know light is the first thing god
created and therefore relevant to the first matter of alchemists.

Aleilius
01-01-2009, 09:07 PM
Contemplations:
Ideally, the secret fire cannot be destroyed by heat (it is incombustible), but the body can. So it's quite possible the body looses its ability to hold the secret fire when heated past a certain point. Of course, the secret fire is by its very nature quite volatile. It only becomes "fixed" in the body by means of the magnetic ability of the salt.

Good questions, I must confess that I've never really considered it too much.

----------

Questions about magnifying lenses:
If they concentrate sunlight, is the fire concentrated?
Is calcining with lenses/light better than calcining with fire?
Does the fire from the lense enter the calcined body or merely
act on it?
These questions are a little too advanced for me to answer. My answers may not be very good.

Calcining with sunlight is very alchemical. I've read that it adds weight to substances without any known mechanism. I've heard that the sun is the source of the secret fire, and thus the secret fire should occur alongside sunlight. I would assume the light from the lense enters the body, and the heat produced from the light acts on the body.

----------

Some physicists have claimed that matter is condensed light
or gravitationally trapped light. And we know light is the first thing god
created and therefore relevant to the first matter of alchemists.
I am on par with this. Matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. Light was the first thing God created, but darkness or void pre-existed. So I would say the true "first matter" was darkness or maybe "dark/negative energy." The first matter of the alchemists was black. I could be barking up the wrong tree with these meanderings though.
Good discussion. Finding the truth is nothing but asking questions. I however wish you to reconsider light as the first thing that was created. Where does light stem from? Light always has a source. It does not appear out of nothing. Light can be traced back to its origin without difficulty. Follow its path to its origin and what do you find? Light is but an effect of the freedom of the true power that is behind everything.
Hi, everyone.

Some physicists have claimed that matter is condensed light or gravitationally trapped light.

Is physically verified that light can exert pressure or force on a mirror, for exemple; almost imperceptible, but concrete. And it can be measured ...Anyway it is not direct sunlight, which we need, but the sunlight polarized. Sunlight is very strong for a tender matter as a magnet can resist. (Ah..., sorry my bad English, please!)

I agree that the secret fire is a noncombustible fire. Only the body that contains it is corruptible, and when it gets corrupted, the spirit escapes. If we do not have a body fit to catch the spirit ¿how we retain it?
Heat is not the only enemy of S.F. but the strong wind, the sky overcast...

And the sulfur is the spiritus mundi materialized in minerals. It is a kind of S.F. specified in the metalic kingdom.
The sulfur is indestructible, even harder to fire. It is a principle of immortality in the minerals. The sulphur is not combustible. You can not burn it. Exists even in the ashes of burnt metal ... ¿Remember this words of Fulcanelli?

At least that is how I interpret this whole issue ..

Good discussion. Finding the truth is nothing but asking questions. I however wish you to reconsider light as the first thing that was created. Where does light stem from? Light always has a source. It does not appear out of nothing. Light can be traced back to its origin without difficulty. Follow its path to its origin and what do you find? Light is but an effect of the freedom of the true power that is behind everything.
Light or energy is the first real "manifestation" of the Godhead. I do not deny the divinity of the light. That would indeed be folly.

However, I must state that I subscribe to the dogma of the Hermetic Qabalah.

Site: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermetic_Qabalah

These emanations arise out of three preliminary states that are considered to precede creation. The first is a state of complete nullity, known as Ain (אין "nothing"); the second state, considered a "concentration" of Ain, is Ain Suph (אין סוף "without limit, infinite"); the third state, caused by a "movement" of Ain Suph, is Ain Suph Aur (אין סוף אור "limitless light"), and it is from this initial brilliance that the first emanation of creation originates[4].

The dark/negative energy I mentioned might've been a little misleading. I would rather define it as nothing.

Please keep in mind that this forum is here for us to share knowledge. Our path is our own, and we are all at different points of the journey. I do thank you for your intentions though. They are indeed noble.

Andro
03-06-2010, 04:08 PM
It seems to me that in order to capture the secret fire our philosophical magnet must absorb ambient moisture from the surrounding area. However, once our magnet has been converted to the liquid phase it no longer has the abilities to draw the secret fire to itself. I would like to find a substance that will concentrate the secret fire without actually having to change phases from solid to liquid. Ideally, it should stay as a solid throughout the process, and in this way it will continue to concentrate within itself the secret fire.

In my experience, it really must go through the cycles of liquid/solid via deliquescence and/or further imbibitions, followed by natural exsiccation/coagulation, so it can become supersaturated with our Mercurial Fire.

The natural cycles of Night and Day are in most cases sufficient for this purpose, if location (climate) and timing (season) are in agreement with the requirements of the Operation.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heat is also an enemy of the secret fire, and if your calcination temperature was too high you might've lost it.

You may also consider it a type of "secret fire capacitor".

You can read everywhere that philosophical stone is only this fire fixed.

I am in absolute agreement with the above statements!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I also highly recommend to read (or re-read) this entire thread, and then contemplate on the concept of "Like Attracts Like".

:)

True Initiate
03-06-2010, 06:03 PM
What about capturing the secret fire directly from the sun rays?

It comes down from heaven (fire element), it passes through air like gas(air element), it cougulates itself into the liquid state, moisture (water element)
and finally reaches the earth in a salty form (earth element).

I am reading about this right now and that it can be done in a crystal globe (half-filed filled with dew) and few concave mirror's .

Andro
03-06-2010, 06:13 PM
It comes down from heaven (fire element), it passes through air like gas(air element), it cougulates itself into the liquid state, moisture (water element) and finally reaches the earth in a salty form (earth element).

Very true :)

I am reading about this right now and that it can be done in a crystal globe (half-filed filled with dew) and few concave mirrors.

I have never used concave mirrors, so I can't really comment on that. But if your dew (which already contains the captured rays) is well cleansed and homogenized by putrefaction, it becomes an excellent magnet to further concentrate and corporify the Fire.

horticult
03-06-2010, 06:23 PM
I heard about this but never got good source. Would you inform us about title of that book?
From that focus should fall down a sun powder... ?materialized rays?

teofrast40
03-06-2010, 07:01 PM

It comes down from heaven (fire element), it passes through air like gas(air element), it cougulates itself into the liquid state, moisture (water element)
and finally reaches the earth in a salty form (earth element).

I am reading about this right now and that it can be done in a crystal globe (half-filed filled with dew) and few concave mirror's .

hallo,
this is very interesting. may I ask you where are you reading it? in welling? or somewhere else?
thank you
t

horticult
03-06-2010, 07:41 PM
I think we are lacking here the aspect of purity of that magnet. Spirit loves pure, clean housing.

/& when is totally clean = empty this snatch has irresistible vacuous power :D /

IMHO all alch. preps are washing of suitable magnet. IMHO it can not be find in nature because it must be cleaned artifically.

True Initiate
03-06-2010, 08:13 PM
hallo,
this is very interesting. may I ask you where are you reading it? in welling? or somewhere else?
thank you
t

I have found references for this process in a couple of book's.
First was Opus mago, the second Golden Chain of Homer, then The Comte De Gabalis (which i am desperately searching right now) and Willy Schrödter's book "A Rosicrucian Notebook: The Secret Sciences Used by Members of the Order".

I want to point out that a empty glass globe will not be enough to cougulate the sun rays.It need's it proper magnet's from which i choose dew , blood, urine and a mixture of oil, water and alcohol.

Separately of course.

Joy
03-06-2010, 08:25 PM
The secret fire is burning high inside of me, never thought about loading it up
on sunrays .. True Puffer ... sunrays make me peaceful and realaxing, but not
move, the snow, the ice, the essence makes me move and clears the mind, the sun makes me
lazy... like all the southern people, that why the north wins over the south.. lol .. Joy

True Initiate
03-06-2010, 08:28 PM
move, the snow, the ice, the essence makes me move and clears the mind, the sun makes me
lazy... like all the southern people, that why the north wins over the south.. lol .. Joy

:D:D:D

horticult
03-06-2010, 08:38 PM

Its only quote from AC.

teofrast40
03-06-2010, 09:19 PM
First was Opus mago, the second Golden Chain of Homer, then The Comte De Gabalis (which i am desperately searching right now) and Willy Schrödter's book "A Rosicrucian Notebook: The Secret Sciences Used by Members of the Order".

I want to point out that a empty glass globe will not be enough to cougulate the sun rays.It need's it proper magnet's from which i choose dew , blood, urine and a mixture of oil, water and alcohol.

Separately of course.

thank you true puffer

regarding gabalis, if you can read french you can download it here

http://pagesperso-orange.fr/chrysopee/somalc.htm

otherwise get it in english here

http://www.sacred-texts.com/eso/cdg/index.htm

Andro
03-06-2010, 09:54 PM
I think we are lacking here the aspect of purity of that magnet. Spirit loves pure, clean housing.

/& when is totally clean = empty this snatch has irresistible vacuous power :D /

IMHO all alch. preps are washing of suitable magnet. IMHO it can not be find in nature because it must be cleaned artifically.

In my experience, I find the above in total agreement with my own understanding and practical work. Except that clean and empty are not exactly the same.

I see 'clean' as attractive, conductive and homogenized. Not empty, but all parts are in harmony and in agreement with eachother.

alfr
03-07-2010, 11:02 PM

Separately of course.

Alfr

Hello everyone

About the methodology of the alchemy solar sidereal in which are used lenses, mirrors, for attracting the rays of the sun and transform it into the water or solaris pulvis solis or spiritus mundi or salt naturae I repurpose here some directions for further research on the particular methodology of this alchemy solar-sidereal part of which I had already sent in the tread Contemplations on nitrogen (I am also preparing some more interesting material but forgive me this as it takes some time for the difficulty I have with the English language)

About the methodology mirror lenses, sun and moon and star irradiation and their relative concentration and irradiation with the methodology of this special solar alchemy, in that it uses the irradiation and concentration of the rays of the sun, moon and stars with mirrors, lenses and special telescopes.
I recommend for some indications for the use of telescopes and irradiation in this solar and sidereal alchemy a book of Jacques Bergier (I read this book more than 10 years ago) and if I remember correctly the title was; Jacques Bergier: Visa pour une autre terre ed. Albin Michel, and its English version was titled: Secret doors of the earth (Jacques Bergier who was known to be in close contact with Schwaller de Lubicz and Fulcanelli).
This is a book very curious and very interestingly and he give a good description of the hypothesis of this methodology of solar sidereal alchemy with the irradiation of the various planetary rays through the use of a telescopes.

Zweyte Silentium Dei or Arcana Divina

Also about this methodology and its origin Paracelsian (the irradiation and concentration of the rays the sun, moon and stars with mirrors, lenses and telescopes.
I also recommend a German manuscript which gives very explicit explanation of this particular methodology of sidereal-solar alchemy.
The German manuscript in question is Zweyte Silentium Dei also known under the title of Arcana Divina this manuscript was written to Johann Arndt (1555-1621), the author of the Wahre Christentum (1609)

1987. Mellon Collection, Yale University Library MS. 136.
66 folios. Paper. 208x174mm. 18th Century [1798.]
Johann Arndt. Das zweyte Silentium Dei in des Königs Salomonis des Weisen paradiesseschen Lustgarten [written by Gottfried Klaussen (?) in German and Latin.]
[With four pen illustrations.]
[The prologue to this text, dated 1599, was published in Paradiesgärtlein aller christlichen Tugenden, 1612, and later reprinted in Vier Bücher vom wahren Christenthum, 1733.]

In this manuscript is somewhat described in the old forum of levity.com http://www.levity.com/alchemy/a-archive_nov00.html you can find one of the versions unfortunately mistranslated and only partial and without the last part on the lunar method and the use of the irradiation of the lunar cold fire.
Also without the precious commentary-correspondence among the various members of the Order of the German Golden Rose Cross that it partially clarifies very this special methodology. This translation is in the collection RAMS and you can found it to this link http://www.rexresearch.com/alchemy3/arcdivin.htm .
This versions also is unfortunately poorly translated and not complete, however even if translated very badly it is a base to understand and to the study and have a serious discussion and research on the operational practice of solar alchemy that was given in the highest degrees of the Order of the German Golden Rose Cross

This German manuscript originally belonged to J. S. Haussen, the last Imperator of the Order of the German Golden Rose Cross and this manuscript Zweyte Silentium Dei or Arcana Divina was given to the members of this Order in the last grade as it consisted of operating with this special and specific methodology of solar alchemy.

In this manuscript Zweyte Silentium Dei it is discussed in detail, irradiation and concentration of the solar lunar and sidereal rays with mirrors, lenses and telescopes
(perhaps with special and specific mirrors etc.? specially constructed for this purpose (so as we will see he will explain us this the alchemist von bernus in his invaluable book entitled Alchimie et médecine A. von Bernus Editeur: Ed (1991) Paris France) and irradiating them with high temperatures and concentrations on various magnets to attract and to concretize in form liquid the spiritus mundi and or the pulvis Solaris and thanks to this transformation the various and appropriate materials salt, mineral etc., undergoing fusion through intense sunlight into the philosopher's stone

Silentium Dei in the last chapter has a precious commentary-correspondence among the various members of the order of the German Golden Rose Cross that it partially clarifies this special methodology and giving in this commentary-correspondence a condensed version of the work. It utilized the light of the Sun and the moon on the different material to create precious stones and finally the Philosophers stone. This commentary is very interesting and in this commentary-correspondence, there are many directions on many particular texts of authors who have dealt with this unusually phenomena that exist in the development of this specific operation alchemical solaris sidereal. (this special commentary-correspondence exists only in the Silentium Dei the and not in the various manuscripts of the Arcana Divina)
All the manuscripts of the various Arcana Divina accessible to the public you can find in public libraries by putting the name Arcana Divina in the function research of www. levity.com I attach for you all the various indications of the various positions of the various manuscripts these manuscripts unfortunately all are in old German and hand written.
Below is a list of all manuscripts

1932. Mellon Collection, Yale University Library MS. 81.
239 folios. Paper. 193x115, with some folios in other formats. 18th Century
Arcana divina et compendium cum clavibus Philosophischen Realitäten und Experimenten
[Compiled about 1743 by F.F. Weichenhaan, partly from materials written about 1705 by Anna Susanna Lieber.

1939. Mellon Collection, Yale University Library MS. 88.
54 folios. Paper. 280x195mm. 18th Century [c. 1725.]
Arcana divina [In German and Latin.]
[Illustrated with folding pen and wash drawing showing in the upper centre of a cloudy sky the Sun, whose rays are seen to be aimed especially at three double burning lenses set on pedestals, the two on each side act upon glass vessels set on tables, while the other in the centre, supported by two angelic figures burns material in a plate.]
[From the Julius Kohn Collection.]

913. London, Wellcome Institute MS. 3123.
125 pages + 72 folios + 2 folios. 305x205mm. 19th - 20th Century [1889-1919.]
Julius Kohn [Transcripts of alchemical works: in German and French.]
1. p1-82 Arcana divina [Collection of alchemical receipts, processes and 'secrets' in German.]
822. London, Wellcome Institute MS. 1091.
407 pages. 230x180mm. Written in Paris. 18th Century. 1777.
7. p351-407 Arcana divina. In language francese

810. London, Wellcome Institute MS. 971.
2 folios + 163 pages + 4 blank folios. 270x180mm. Early 18th Century.
Arcana divina. Der aus köstlichen Verstehung wahraffte Grundquell und Weeg der Weissheit wie der von Einigkeit gebenedyte Stein der aller Weisen Geheimnisse zu machen, und zuglich aus deren 3en Reichen ein Universal-Werck zu verfertigen sey...
[With 10 folding sheets inserted, 9 of which contain pen-drawings of alchemical mirrors and other apparatus, and the last a planetary table.]
[On the second preliminary leaf is a note 'Possessor manuscripti est F. F. Weichenhaan juris et metallurgiae peritus philosophus Serenissimi Ducis Saxo-Hildeburghusensis à Consiliis Aulicis nec non Advocatus Ordinarius et Notarius Caesaraeus publicus et juratis'.]
[From Julius Kohn Library.]

There is also one version of this manuscript of the Arcana Divina translation in French

Among these various public versions of manuscripts of Arcana Divina that is found in the libraries public, some little differences from one to the other among with some sketches of various mirrors which are difficult to understand
However a version in French that is very complete and it also has the part on the lunar operation is not difficult to read, the location of the manuscript of Arcana Divina in French is

[I]822. London, Welcome Institute MS. 1091.
407 pages. 230x180mm. Written in Paris. 18th Century. 1777.
7. p351-407 Arcana divina. In language france

There are 2 versions of the Arcana Divina in the library of Amsterdam Hermetical but it is the same identical copies of those listed,
This translation of the original German printed text of the translation from German of the original text of Arcana Divina of the rams digital library is really very different ( I don't have any problem to make it available, if interested sent me PM ) but unfortunately also here the exact system of building the mirrors is not clear I have for this mirrors and lenses many diagram I post here one of it (see Attached here under)

If are interesting I can post more of it ? maybe some can decodification it ?
and we need to find the original version from which Rams translated their copy.
It mentions bohemia (Komotau ) but I have been unable to trace the exact library.
I hope some of you have better result to found this original manuscript of bohemia ( we like found a copy for study it )

Willy Schrodter a Rosicrucian notebook and Silentium Dei-Arcana Divina

I recommend all friends of this forum interested to the sidereal solar alchemy to have a good examination of this sidereal solar methodology, it is still worth while to read the book of Willy schrodter a Rosicrucian Notebook edition Weiser (On sale at amazon ) the chapters The Elixir of life and the chapter Rosicrucian Optics are of particular interest.

A. von Bernus, Le Comte de Gabalis, of A.A. van den Meulem, special mirror and lenes spiritus mundi and Solar Powder

Furthermore, this methodology of the solar alchemy speaks also diffusely by A. von Bernus in the final chapter in his remarkable work entitled Alchimie et médecine A. von Bernus Editeur: Ed (1991) Paris France in fact in this last chapter he comments with clarity the way of this methodology of solar alchemy for the elaboration and creation of this spiritus mundi and pulvis solaris (source paracelsian) obtained through the concentration of sunlight with mirrors and special lenses.

Analyzing in details two important texts (1) Le Comte de Gabalis by Abbé Nicholas de Montfaucon de Villars ed Kessinger Publishing, (1992) English version
http://www.sacred-texts.com/eso/cdg/index.htm
He describes in his text the specific methodology of alchemy for the solar attraction and creation of the spiritus mundi or pulvis solaris
"We have only to concentrate the Fire of the World (the sun) in a globe of crystal by means of concave mirrors; and this is the art which all the ancients religiously concealed, and which the divine Theophratus (Paracelsus) discovered. A Solar Powder is formed in this globe, which being purified in itself and freed from any admixture of the other Elements, and being prepared according to the Art, becomes
in a very short time supremely fitted to exalt the (life) Fire which is in us, and to make us become, as it were, of an igneous nature... and when your eyes have been strengthened by the use of the very holy Medicine..."

and the (2) text is entitled: Het vraagstuk de zuurstof (The Problem of Oxygen) which was published by Rosicrucian press, Hilversum Holland 1921 author: A.A. van den Meulem ( known also as: Frater Syntheticus ) what so also he describes in his text the specific methodology of alchemy for the solar attraction and creation of the spiritus mundi or pulvis solaris.

“The ether is set in-motion by the rays of the sun whoever succeeds in diffracting and concentrating the sun rays by means of mirrors and lenses can generate certain waves in the ether and he who knows how to unite the energy of the elemental fire with that of the Ignis essenzialis (essence of fire) will be able to observe the very slow but very sure formation of fluid drops which are without peer for a host of disease! ”

And to this respect von bernus comments in the him book Alchimie et médecine this enigmatic writing of A.A. van den Meulem on this special alchemy methodology that uses special lenses and special mirrors

At this point we might remember those remarkable lenses of the ancient Indians "lenses of special construction capable of rejecting or concentrating according to the case certain forms of solar energy, etc and also and also that the Indians had an optical mirror system with the special property of attracting or repelling, as required, give forces in sunlight i.e. cosmic rays

Also note that the chemist Robert Boyle has investigated this special alchemy and experiment Digby and Rider has dealt profusely in his private correspondence (which fortunately is available) that will attach as soon as possible here to deepen the study together

-part 1 continues-

(I hope that these indications benefit you and help to deepen and to develop our research)

(Sorry to all for my bad English and for my inexperience in using the functions-quote of this forum )

By Alfr

Andro
03-08-2010, 09:43 AM
The Earth's lense for attracting/concentrating those radiations is its atmosphere. 'Dead' planets have no atmosphere.

I don't negate the concept of using mirrors/lenses for concentrating those radiations, but never applied it myself.
Has anyone here done that?

I've found it much easier (technically) to use a starting fluid in the vessel (like TP mentions), but I don't regard the concave mirrors or lenses as absolutely necessary, since the vapors arising inside the vessel will by themselves act as a lens/mini-atmosphere to further concentrate those radiations.

garvolt2002
03-08-2010, 10:01 AM
The Earth's lense for attracting/concentrating those radiations is its atmosphere. 'Dead' planets have no atmosphere.

I don't negate the concept of using mirrors/lenses for concentrating those radiations, but never applied it myself.
Has anyone here done that?

I've found it much easier (technically) to use a starting fluid in the vessel (like TP mentions), but I don't regard the concave mirrors or lenses as absolutely necessary, since the vapors arising inside the vessel will by themselves act as a lens/mini-atmosphere to further concentrate those radiations.

Androgynus
While I welcome your comments, if I had the choice too take your advice or the highest level of the Golden Rosicrucians, a manuscript belonging to the Imperator of the Order, it would not take me long to make the decision.
No offence intended but I hope you understand.

Thanks ALFR for posting this extremely interesting research. I can see you have made a very serious research here.

What we need now is find the Original RAMs version in Bohemia. Anyone on here from that part of the world who could got to this library or perhaps get the correct address.

Could the curators of RAMS have the original version in their archives?

So something else comes through from the sun the moon and the stars besides light and heat. What could that something be that could have such an effect? Was their a special secret in these lenses????

LeoRetilus
03-08-2010, 10:10 AM
So something else comes through from the sun the moon and the stars besides light and heat. What could that something be that could have such an effect? Was their a special secret in these lenses????

Just guessing but it was probably leaded glass. As lead readily absorbs radiation.

Andro
03-08-2010, 10:33 AM
Androgynus
While I welcome your comments, if I had the choice too take your advice or the highest level of the Golden Rosicrucians, a manuscript belonging to the Imperator of the Order, it would not take me long to make the decision.
No offence intended but I hope you understand.

I understand that you are absolutely entitled to make your own decisions regarding the path you wish to follow.

No offence taken whatsoever :)

I am just curious if my comments would be taken differently if they beared the imperial seal/signature of an order :)

I myself prefer to base my decisions on content/essence rather than on who the messenger is :cool:

So something else comes through from the sun the moon and the stars besides light and heat. What could that something be that could have such an effect?

The Air/Wind carries not only Light and Heat, but also the subtle Mercurial Fire/radiation parented/adapted into our realm by the luminaries, and who's corporification/fixation in our vessels is our common goal :)

garvolt2002
03-08-2010, 10:38 AM
Just guessing but it was probably leaded glass. As lead readily absorbs radiation.

So we could use any a crystal ware glasses or vases if it was made with a high percentage of lead?
Has anyone tried this?

teofrast40
03-08-2010, 10:41 AM

wouldn't this stop said radiations?

teofrast40
03-08-2010, 10:46 AM
hallo alfr,
your contribution is very helpful, thank you.
another text that is said by junius pertain to pulvis solaris is Kunrath's Magnesia Catholica philosophorum. is anyone in possesion of this text?

with humility
t

LeoRetilus
03-08-2010, 10:50 AM
Depends of where the concave mirror/glass is positioned in relation to the glass globe holding the subject I think, under it for example. But in reference to lead specifically, what I know from my nuclear background is that after it has asborbed as much as it can, it begins to irridate surrounding media or begins to give off the same radiation it absorbed at a high volume.

garvolt2002
03-08-2010, 11:11 AM
Depends of where the concave mirror/glass is positioned in relation to the glass globe holding the subject I think, under it for example. But in reference to lead specifically, what I know from my nuclear background is that after it has asborbed as much as it can, it begins to irridate surrounding media or begins to give off the same radiation it absorbed at a high volume.

Leo, with your scientific background can you make any sense of these types of apparatus's capturing some invisible force form the Sun and Moon.
Are we not in a realm of the unknown with modern physics, yet known to the ancients. If you read the FAMA's then it mentions these mirrors all over the place.
Is this the greatest secret of the Golden Rosy Cross?

LeoRetilus
03-08-2010, 11:20 AM
Leo, with your scientific background can you make any sense of these types of apparatus's capturing some invisible force form the Sun and Moon.
Are we not in a realm of the unknown with modern physics, yet known to the ancients. If you read the FAMA's then it mentions these mirrors all over the place.
Is this the greatest secret of the Golden Rosy Cross?

Modern physics ignores the work of great men like Nikola Tesla, Wilhielm Reich and Anton Priore (but I do not) and considers them quacks, probably in an effort to discount them to the rest of the world while they no doubt try to utilize their work for themselves as well as the Rosie Crucians perhaps as it is very powerful.

I was the one who brought the whole subject of solar/lunar/starlight concentration up recently Garvolt on the Contemplations of Nitrogen Thread (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?p=7291&highlight=ideas#post7291) without any knowledge of these books Alfr and others mention. Yes great secrets lie here, known to the ancient Egyptians and taught in their mystery schools that no doubt Moses attended.

Have you ever read about the works of Baron Von Reichenbach and his Odic force of sun and moon, a force you can train yourself to see? It explains the origins of the word "lunacy", from a very interesting perspective.

garvolt2002
03-08-2010, 11:33 AM
Modern physics ignores the work of great men like Nikola Tesla, Wilhielm Reich and Anton Priore (but I do not) and considers them quacks, probably in an effort to discount them to the rest of the world while they no doubt try to utilize their work for themselves as well as the Rosie Crucians perhaps as it is very powerful.

I was the one who brought the whole subject of solar/lunar/starlight concentration up recently Garvolt on the Contemplations of Nitrogen Thread without any knowledge of these books Alfr and others mention. Yes great secrets lie here, known to the ancient Egyptians and taught in their mystery schools that no doubt Moses attended.

Leo with your scientific mind and the works mentioned by Alfr I feel we can make some progress here in this very interesting field of science and alchemy.

The Egyptians had this knowledge, no doubt about it, as well as electricity. History would have to be rewritten which I doubt will happen in the foreseeable future.

Alchemy is closely linked to the Rosicrucians and many of the great alchemists were part of some tradition calling itself by this name.

dan
03-08-2010, 05:05 PM
Hi Leo,

What kind of concave mirror / glass can be used to pulverize a simple stone with the rays of the moon?
Thankyou very much for your help.
Dan

Joshua
03-08-2010, 11:04 PM
I certainly see value here. To bring in a possibly related scientifically studied phenomena, you may want check out laser cooling (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laser_cooling) and check out the 'optical mollasses (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Optical_molasses)' technique.

Also quite interesting and possibly related are Gustave LeBon's book, The Evolution of Matter (http://www.rexresearch.com/lebonmat/lebonmat.htm). This text is, imho, without equal regarding experiments around light and induced radioactivity.

Does anyone else see parallels here? Can anyone help me tie this together?

Kindest regards,

Josh

Joshua
03-08-2010, 11:08 PM
One more thing... here is a nice picture of Solazaref with his mirror. :-)

LeoRetilus
03-09-2010, 02:40 AM
I certainly see value here. To bring in a possibly related scientifically studied phenomena, you may want check out laser cooling (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laser_cooling) and check out the 'optical mollasses (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Optical_molasses)' technique.

Also quite interesting and possibly related are Gustave LeBon's book, The Evolution of Matter (http://www.rexresearch.com/lebonmat/lebonmat.htm). This text is, imho, without equal regarding experiments around light and induced radioactivity.

Does anyone else see parallels here? Can anyone help me tie this together?

Kindest regards,

Josh

Opitcal Molasses coupled with Sisyphus cooling and further evaporative cooling are methods used in conjunction to pump the energy of atoms down to their ground state, near absolute zero so that quantum phenomenon will occur. Ties in with your energy transference thread and the adiabatic ground state of ormes. But I don't think has much to do with the subject of mirrors used in alchemy, for it is not visible light that acts on metals/materials but another part of the electromagnetic spectrum beyond the ultra-violet, IMO its black light, but polarization is involved.

Hi Leo,

What kind of concave mirror / glass can be used to pulverize a simple stone with the rays of the moon?
Thankyou very much for your help.
Dan

I am going to try and tackle this in one fell swoop even though my knowledge of the use of mirrors is only theoretical at this point. It has to do with the use of the divine measure and golden ratio in relation to the sothic triangle of the egyptians
more than it has to do with lense composition, at least that my opinion so far. It has to do on a more physcial level with the multi-dimensional behavior of the nature of light in all its forms, particle and wave.

http://www.subtleenergies.com/ORMus/tw/SothicTri.jpg

In other words proper placement of our magnets within the focused beam. It has to do with cosmology on the macro level, where our focused beam is the micro reflection of the same, just think about why the planets formed where they did for instance. It has to do with the crest and trough-like behavior of the fabric of space and time or gravity waves. Matter does magically appear at the correct geometrical intervals from the sun, or any celestial body for that matter.

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/morph225/Raising%20of%20Osiris.htm

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/morph225/images/32c.jpg

"Thus an ideogram can be discerned as the underlying structural basis of the figurative illustration, that concerns itself with the measuring of Phi ratio, and the creation of the Pentacle, that is what Thoth has determined.

In terms of context and meaning, then this can only relate to the essence of the ratio itself, that the greater length stands in relationship as to the greater subdivision as to the lesser, as in A is to B as B is to C.

If that is put into terms of say Ra is to Osiris as Osiris is to Horus, then an explanation is forthcoming, the ratio is concerned with reproducing through potentially infinite subdivision an harmonious constant, Phi is often seen as a key numeric constant in fractals of nature"

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/morph225/osirispentalpha.jpg

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/morph225/grid10.jpg

http://portugalsecreto2.no.sapo.pt/macoportugal/simb1.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/60/Allsehendes_Auge_am_Tor_des_Aachener_Dom.JPG/450px-Allsehendes_Auge_am_Tor_des_Aachener_Dom.JPG

The position of the all seeing eye is the focal point in the ray.

I think the basic concept was best described by Walter Russell:

https://www.philosophy.org/images/zoom/scientific/87.jpg

https://www.philosophy.org/images/zoom/scientific/817.jpg

Right above here is the best illustration in this series I picked out to illustrate the diffusion and foci pattern in relation to where the subject should be placed within the focused beam to make best use of the generative concept of space and black light.
https://www.philosophy.org/images/zoom/scientific/90.jpg
https://www.philosophy.org/images/zoom/scientific/92.jpg

Bismuth crystals:
http://www.robweston.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/Bismuth1.jpg
http://mirror.servut.us/kuvat/motivation/bismuth_1.jpg

True Initiate
03-10-2010, 07:53 PM
Where did you find all this Leo?

LeoRetilus
03-11-2010, 12:01 AM
Where did you find all this Leo?

Different places. Its all in my head really, its just subject matter I have been researching the past few years and I am slowly making links and correlations here and there. The golden ratio/phi connection by studying masonic architecture/symbolism and Ed Leedskalin and by studying nature.
The chalk board drawings/ 9 octave and foci patterns of the universe and their fractal nature belong to Walter Russel. The stuff on the Egyptians can be found just about anywhere on the net that makes a serious discussion of the sothic triangle

Ah I was just looking for the website where I found those Russel drawings but found this instead, everything on this site I just illustrated here and more.

http://www.feandft.com/18%20Sacred%20Geometry.htm

Ausart
03-16-2010, 11:09 PM
I have read some post ago a quote that said it was needed to attract the celestial fire by the elemental fire.

And then I think in the pyramids, elemental fire, and remember a drawing of Occult Chemistry tetrahedron. It had cone like holes in the faces...
Then I imagine four concave mirrors reflecting cone shaped lightbeams to the tetrahedron, and read that about optical mollasses, and ask to myself ¿If polarized colliding light freezes matter... shouldn't this fix neutron rain?

Just thoughts

Ausart
03-18-2010, 10:43 PM
I have been thinking a bit more in sacred geometry and elemental attributes, and I feel I have matured something:

Fire, Terahedron; HOT and dry
Air, Octahedron; HUMID and hot
Water, Icosahedron; COLD and humid
Earth, Cube; DRY and cold

Heat is velocity, Hot accelerates Cold decelerates, so hot elements makes the gross subtle and the cold elements make the subtle gross.

I have to meditate about humidity, I feel it has something to do with fixation, but can't say.

From this viewpoint the ideal to condense fire would be a glass sphere/egg inside of an icosahedron.

Again, just thoughts.

LeoRetilus
03-18-2010, 10:54 PM
I have read some post ago a quote that said it was needed to attract the celestial fire by the elemental fire.

And then I think in the pyramids, elemental fire, and remember a drawing of Occult Chemistry tetrahedron. It had cone like holes in the faces...
Then I imagine four concave mirrors reflecting cone shaped lightbeams to the tetrahedron, and read that about optical mollasses, and ask to myself ¿If polarized colliding light freezes matter... shouldn't this fix neutron rain?

Just thoughts

What a coincedence I was thinking about the very same thing last night as I was researching many documents trying to get a handle on this "secret furnace" spoken of regularly. While most depictions of it are only meant to represent it symbolically, they do all have something in common, they all seem to be shaped like an obleisk, with a pyramid on the top, and yes mirrored optical windows to let light in and focus it in the same spot that the vortex exists in the pyramid, coupling the secret fire of the pyramid with that of the sun, and then adding artifical heat in the form of a B.M. at the bottom of the obliesk to control temperature, remember we are trying to accelerate nature's processes and trying to accomplish through art in a few months what takes her eons to accomplish.

horticult
03-18-2010, 11:26 PM
According to Fulcanelli, oak is that furnace.

& many of them agree that is triple and should have small "window" to control process.

LeoRetilus
03-19-2010, 01:04 AM
Following this line of logic:

http://www.feandft.com/Concentric_Sphere.jpg

http://www.feandft.com/vesica_piscis_for_web.jpg

"This drawing shows the bi-convex lens which is accountable for the compression power and heat-building which generates heat from cold. It is one of the two curvatures which the creator makes use of to convert invisible into visible light."

I think it would be wise to use this type of lens, bi-convex:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c7/Lens_and_wavefronts.gif

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/82/Large_convex_lens.jpg/250px-Large_convex_lens.jpg

http://www.optics-online.com/OOL/pics/DXS.gif

LeoRetilus
03-19-2010, 01:46 AM
http://www.svpvril.com/Cosmology/cosunity3.html

http://www.svpvril.com/Cosmology/polpot.gif

http://www.svpvril.com/Cosmology/intpol.gif

http://www.svpvril.com/Cosmology/intpol2.gif

At some point, it is agreed, God said "Let there be Light." This statement is an idea or intent some say to experience Light. This first expressed desire caused a disturbance in the universal equilibrium. The two balanced or neutralized states or desires became slightly unbalanced causing the two forces to move against or around each other. They must move AROUND each other as to move directly against each other would bring about a neutralization of force. One moving away from centralization and the other moving to centralization. The two directions mutually cancel one another. Therefore the thought that initiated the motion must be at right angles to this in-and-out direction. The in-motion is caused by mutual affinitization wherein the individualized centralizations (seeming particles) mutually approach each other as per the Bjerknes Effect. The out-motion is caused by mutual repulsion between centralizations (seeming particles) via discordant vibrations and oscillations.

"Electricity is forever winding light up into hot spheres, surrounded by cold cube wave-fields of space, and likewise sequentially unwinding them for rewinding. While winding them into compressed light masses, they are simultaneously unwinding to a lesser extent. Conversely, while unwinding they are simultaneously rewinding to a lesser extent." [Russell, The Secret of Light]

So, how does "solid" matter evolve from this plan? How can matter form into a discrete unit from motion alone?

Keely says "All such experiments invariably resulted in vortex motion, whether induced sympathetically or otherwise. All corpuscular action in Nature is vortex motion. The undulatory theory of light is only hypothetical. The conditions of electromagnetic radiation, on the same plane of matter as light, disprove the undulatory theory in many particulars. The vortex action induced by differential conflict between the low and high tensions shows conditions analogous to those in the molecular dissociation of water into hydrogen and oxygen - in other words, vortex action of the highest order but peripheral only. Were it otherwise, the ether could not be held suspended or enclosed in the molecular or atomic envelopes." [Snell Manuscript]
http://www.svpvril.com/Cosmology/intpol3.gif

So for a moment lets discuss materials as magnets.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GkcFAjn_p8

The Pineal Gland is step down transformer which converts the extremely rapid electro-magnetic motions of our light bodies into frequencies which our physical brain can interpret in the form of mental images. The Pineal gland is a self reflective optical organ. It is looking at itself from all directions inwardly and seeing through prismatic calcium carbonate crystals coating the receptors, the inner light of mental images, produced by our "Light Bodies".

What about decalcifing and replacing that calcium carbonate with something else
that will rid you of the prismatic illusion of Plato's Cave and replace it with the true and not the false light of truth.

Just do a Google search for "decalcification of the pineal gland" Tryptamine such as DMT and phenethylamine come back as strong candidates as contained in the acacia.

garvolt2002
03-19-2010, 09:22 AM
Wonderful posts. I presume the Egyptians had knowledge to do this.
DMT will work, but you also can get locked up for having it. I wonder why governments are doing everything to keep this research on the QT.
Are they afraid what we will find out and then have no control over us??

garvolt2002
03-19-2010, 09:30 AM
Leo I am sure that certain tones would do this. I believe you mentioned before that the the Egyptian ankh could be a clue to this. It has that unusually shape at the top could it be the Pineal?

Ruper Neve who developed mixing desk for audio has this idea in the latest mixing desk he is building.

Sound at certain frequencies should do the same thing as DMT.

LeoRetilus
03-19-2010, 10:43 AM
Well, in lieu of di-methyl-tryptamine, how bout just the tryptamine or tryptophan, they can't illegalize egg whites and turkey can they?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tryptamine

Tryptamine is a monoamine alkaloid found in plants, fungi, and animals. It is based around the indole ring structure, and is chemically related to the amino acid tryptophan, from which its name is derived. Tryptamine is found in trace amounts in the brains of mammals and is believed to play a role as a neuromodulator or neurotransmitter.[1]

Tryptamine is also the backbone for a group of compounds known collectively as tryptamines. This group includes many biologically active compounds, including neurotransmitters and psychedelic drugs.

Plants containing tryptamine

Many if not most plants contain small amounts of tryptamine which is an intermediate in one biosynthetic pathway to the plant hormone indole-3-acetic acid (heteroauxin).[3] Higher concentrations can be found in many Acacia species.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tryptophan

The distinguishing structural characteristic of tryptophan is that it contains an indole functional group

Tryptophan is a routine constituent of most protein-based foods or dietary proteins. It is particularly plentiful in chocolate, oats, durians, mangoes, dried dates, milk, yogurt, cottage cheese, red meat, eggs, fish, poultry, sesame, chickpeas, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, spirulina, and peanuts.[15] Despite popular belief to the contrary, the level found in turkey is at a level typical of poultry in general.[16]

I forgot to add.... in order to get the tryptophan you have to eat those foods raw...I'm sure some knew that already

LeoRetilus
03-19-2010, 11:06 AM
Leo I am sure that certain tones would do this. I believe you mentioned before that the the Egyptian ankh could be a clue to this. It has that unusually shape at the top could it be the Pineal?

Ruper Neve who developed mixing desk for audio has this idea in the latest mixing desk he is building.

Sound at certain frequencies should do the same thing as DMT.

Yes, I mentioned that in the Manna thread about ankhs, they soften stone! Yeah! Sound as well.

dan
03-19-2010, 03:15 PM
Diamond, is it the solution for the solar concentration?

Hi Leo and many thanks for the prewious posts.

It is possble to concentrate – with mirrors or lenses – the sun rays in one focus and in the centre of the focus to put a diamond.

The diamond has got particular properties, it's geometrical figure is a tetrahedron, it resist at high temperature, it absorbs and radiates violet rays, and it has phosphorescent properties. (see the link below).

http://chestofbooks.com/science/pyrotechnics/Military/Chapter-VII-Fire-Mirrors.html

“He succeeded in constructing a very efficient burning lens, which had a diameter of 3 feet.
Platinum, iron, steel, flint, and other hard substances
were melted within a few seconds, when placed under the heat of the focal point.
The records assert that Parker carried on some trials to determine the influence of this concentrated solar heat on diamonds, and that, in one instance, a stone weighing 30 grains was reduced to a weight of 6 grains, during a period of 30 minutes' exposure at the focus. It is alleged also that during this process the diamond opened and "foliated like the leaves of a flower";
at the same time, it gave forth white flames, perhaps from the combustion of carbonic-acid gas. Then, the gem again closed, and, at the conclusion of the experiment, the surface of the stone displayed its original polish, and, too, its former shape was exactly preserved, in spite of the fact that the bulk had been reduced to one-fifth its weight prior to the operation. In continued tests of this burning glass, Parker readily melted garnets, and other semiprecious stones.
His work was so successful as to attract general attention, and the public appreciation was shown by a subscription of 700 guineas, to reimburse
him for the expenses of his investigation. The lens used by him finally became the property of Lord Macaulay, who presented it to the Chinese Government.”

http://www.minelinks.com/alluvial/diamonds7.html

Attempts have been made, however, to decolorize diamonds in which the undesirable pigment is distributed through the substance of the whole stone. Probably the first to make experiments in this direction was the Emperor Rudolph II.; according to the report of his gem expert, Boetius de Boot, the Emperor was acquainted with a method by which every diamond could be decolorized, and rendered perfectly colorless. This important secret, however, died with its possessor. At a later date the Parisian jeweler, Barbot, claimed to be able, by the employment of chemical means and a high temperature, to decolorize green, red, and yellow stones, while dark yellow, brown, and black stones only slightly lost their color. Barbot's method was also preserved as a secret, so that it is impossible to put his assertion to the test; it is probable, however, that he did not possess the power to which he laid claim, in spite of the fact that he described himself on the title page of one of his books as "Inventeur du procede de decoloration du diamant." Our present knowledge of the constituents of diamond pigments makes us unwilling to believe too readily in the possibility of their complete destruction; at all events, no method is at present known which is effectual in all cases.

http://www.jjkent.com/articles/experiments-studies-luminous-stones.htm

The Bologna stone tested by Mentzel, luminous quality of diamonds tested by Robert Boyle, Monsieur du Fay, and Sir William Crookes, luminescence from heat, and the sacred effect produced by luminous stones
A luminous or phosphorescent stone, which has been named the Bologna stone, is the subject of a treatise published by the physician Mentzel in 1675. (Christiani Mentzelli, "Lapis Bononensis," Bilefeldiae, 1675.) The writer describes various experiments made to test the peculiar qualities of this mineral, which is partly a radiated or crystalline sulphate of barytes, and phosphoresces when calcined. It was sometimes called the "lunar stone" (lapis lunaris), because, like the moon, it gave out in the darkness the light it received from the sun. Mentzel also relates that the stone was first discovered, in 1604, by Vincenzio Casscioroli, an adept in alchemy, who believed that it would be a great aid in the transmutation of the baser metals into gold, on account of its solar quality. The place of its occurrence was Monte Paterno, near Bologna, where it appeared in the fissures of the mountain, after torrential rains.

So from the focus-ligth created by the diamond we concentrate the rays through another lens, the out-going rays could be very particular.

Thanks and light to you all.
Dan.

horticult
03-19-2010, 04:17 PM
[B]The diamond has got particular properties, it's geometrical figure is a tetrahedron, it resist at high temperature, it absorbs and radiates violet rays, and it has phosphorescent properties. (see the link below).

Daimond can burn easily.

dan
03-19-2010, 05:21 PM
Hi horticult,
thank you for the information but I have different data, but it is likely that the important thing is the light.

Melting Point: Diamond has the highest melting point (3820 degrees Kelvin)

http://www.galleries.com/minerals/elements/diamond/diamond.htm

garvolt2002
03-19-2010, 05:27 PM
Daimond can burn easily.

Diamond are very difficult to burn that is why they use them on drills and high powered saws.

horticult
03-19-2010, 06:45 PM
Diamond are very difficult to burn that is why they use them on drills and high powered saws.

Diamond can be easily smashed by a hammer and burned at home.
His ultimate quality is hardness & light refraction. / +4C :D:D:D:D /

LeoRetilus
03-19-2010, 09:48 PM
Just go on youtube and look for videos about burning diamonds, they burn like coal by heating directly with a torch then submerging them in liquid oxygen....they actually ignite.

But thanks for the info, that the sun has the ability to open the crystal matrix of a diamond and cause it to foliate is most important here! That means it will do the same for the crystal lattice of a metal, we will open the that lattice and infuse a growing seed, the universal spirit. Very, very nice find with that article, Dan. ;)

dan
03-19-2010, 10:40 PM
Hi Leo,

First of all I want to thank you very much for your suggestions about the light.

I thought that focusing certain rays (not infrared rays) ultraviolet for example, and by passing trough a diamond (matrix) could express solar dust and in this case the diamond does not heat up.

All this by filtering sunlight. (see the link below) Professor Tyndall

http://www.informaworld.com/smpp/content~content=a911698525&db=all

http://www.ebooksread.com/authors-eng/historic-society-of-lancashire-and-cheshire/friends-intelligencer-volume-yr1866-1867-lih/page-52-friends-intelligencer-volume-yr1866-1867-lih.shtml

...The wood of a hat box similarly placed, is
rapidly burnt through. A pile of wood and
shavings, on which the focus falls, is quickly
ignited, and thus a fire may be set burning by
the invisible rays.

A cigar or a pipe is immediately lighted
when placed at the focus of invisible rays.
His Royal Highness the Comte de Paris per-
formed this experiment at Professor Tyndall's
lecture.

Disks of charred paper placed at the focus are
raised to brilliant incandescence; charcoal is
also ignited there....

Thanks again.
Peace and Aloha. Dan

solomon levi
03-20-2010, 06:10 PM
Well, in lieu of di-methyl-tryptamine, how bout just the tryptamine or tryptophan, they can't illegalize egg whites and turkey can they?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tryptamine

Tryptamine is a monoamine alkaloid found in plants, fungi, and animals. It is based around the indole ring structure, and is chemically related to the amino acid tryptophan, from which its name is derived. Tryptamine is found in trace amounts in the brains of mammals and is believed to play a role as a neuromodulator or neurotransmitter.[1]

Tryptamine is also the backbone for a group of compounds known collectively as tryptamines. This group includes many biologically active compounds, including neurotransmitters and psychedelic drugs.

Plants containing tryptamine

Many if not most plants contain small amounts of tryptamine which is an intermediate in one biosynthetic pathway to the plant hormone indole-3-acetic acid (heteroauxin).[3] Higher concentrations can be found in many Acacia species.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tryptophan

The distinguishing structural characteristic of tryptophan is that it contains an indole functional group

Tryptophan is a routine constituent of most protein-based foods or dietary proteins. It is particularly plentiful in chocolate, oats, durians, mangoes, dried dates, milk, yogurt, cottage cheese, red meat, eggs, fish, poultry, sesame, chickpeas, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, spirulina, and peanuts.[15] Despite popular belief to the contrary, the level found in turkey is at a level typical of poultry in general.[16]

I forgot to add.... in order to get the tryptophan you have to eat those foods raw...I'm sure some knew that already

Tryptophan is then converted to melatonin. That's why we get sleepy after eating a
bunch of turkey or whatever.
Melatonin is related to the pineal, as I think you've mentioned. It can be intentionally
produced by keeping the body from light, especially the eyes. It is important
for trance states and such. Also important for health and rejuvenation.
Pinolene is another important product of the pineal that
should be studied. It's responsible for OBEs and lucid dreams...

It's interesting that many important alchemical works occur in the absence of all light.
Also many natural works - seeds, caterpillar transformation, hibernation, etc.

memphis_mizraim
03-20-2010, 06:52 PM
That is why dark retreats are very important in all the sacred traditions. The darkness triggers the pineal to secrete.

memphis_mizraim
03-20-2010, 06:53 PM
So the secret to these lenses could be this dark light.

dan
03-20-2010, 07:41 PM
Hi memphis mizraim,

Yes, they could be with an aparatus concentrator like this one in the link.

http://www.technologyreview.com/Energy/19402/
...Solar-powered laser: Two Fresnel lenses focus sunlight on a ceramic crystal to produce laser light. The hope is to use such powerful lasers to generate heat and hydrogen from magnesium and water. ..

Dan.

memphis_mizraim
03-21-2010, 12:35 AM
What we are after is this magical solar powder.
Interesting Dan, but if you shoot the light of the sun through a mirror on to a ceramic crystal will you create this solar powder?
Should not be that expensive to find out once we get to Summer.

LeoRetilus
03-21-2010, 01:07 AM
No,.. IMO, I think its more about geometrically winding up "black" light, which is actually super-luminal light and compressing it until it becomes physically manifest as a solar powder, that would make it more about phi and the divine measure than about materials science(lens composition) or crystal optics. Such a thing would occur in the realm of multi-dimensional physics. And would require a good observation of gravitational forces, including astronomy (planetary alignments and locations influence gravity) so you would put your furnace and lenses in the right location on the earth to begin with, and use phi which is mirrored all the way down microcosmically through fractals to induce the generative forces of black light.

If you lock yourself up in a very dark room for hours, I mean eliminate all sources of light, eventually your eyes will adjust and you will see the Odic light (Baron Von Reichnbach) is everywhere.

Read about Odic light here if you haven't already: http://www.hbci.com/~wenonah/history/odenergy.htm

memphis_mizraim
03-21-2010, 01:40 AM
The tibetan buddhist tradition say this light is coming from withing you and is getting projected out through the eyes. That is why you see it. Its not external light?

Andro
03-21-2010, 10:51 AM
Read about Odic light here if you haven't already: http://www.hbci.com/~wenonah/history/odenergy.htm

From the same link:

"Odos" in Ancient Greek means "roadway".
"Voda" in Old Norse means, "I go quickly ...! stream forth".
[...] Wodin, the "all-transcending one" [...]

All the above translations are highly mercurial in essence...

Wodin's Day = Wednesday = Mercredi (French) = Mercury's Day

In Hebrew, the word 'od' means 'more'.

'Morecury' :)

In the 'Deap Space Nine' series, there was a character who could turn his physical form into a Mercury-like consistency.
The character's name was 'Odo'.

'Wyrd' >>> 'weird' >>> 'odd'

Alchemists are the 'Wizards of Odd'.

:cool: :cool: :cool:

dan
03-21-2010, 10:59 AM
Hi memphis mizraim,

I think that Leo did answer us both! Only practice can tell.

Sure is very interesting the work of Von Reichnbach about phenomena of the condensation of orgone energy (Willy Shrodter - History of Energy Transference - Samuel Weiser Inc.).

@Leo: You have experienced with the sand fire adding the magnetite. Could
the magnetite help the gravitational aspect?

Thank you both!

memphis_mizraim
03-21-2010, 11:23 AM
This is not something new to me I know one group who have used big and small lenses plus concave mirrors but got nothing the crystal aspect is interesting but it could yet be just another shot in the dark.

jnjone4
03-21-2010, 11:42 AM
Hi all, could anyone tell me if this book is worth having;sounds interesting but expensive.Thanks:http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_kw=FORCE&_kw=BARON&_kw=REICHENBACH&_dmpt=Antiquarian_Collectible

LeoRetilus
03-21-2010, 12:21 PM
Hi memphis mizraim,

I think that Leo did answer us both! Only practice can tell.

Sure is very interesting the work of Von Reichnbach about phenomena of the condensation of orgone energy (Willy Shrodter - History of Energy Transference - Samuel Weiser Inc.).

@Leo: You have experienced with the sand fire adding the magnetite. Could
the magnetite help the gravitational aspect?

Thank you both!

Glad you asked the answer is yes! Go here! Check this out, it not my opinion alone, about magnetic monopoles and superluminal light and longitudinal waves(gravity waves) that I have made manifest using Tesla's and TT Brown's experiments, radiant energy!

Superlight (http://www.hbci.com/~wenonah/new/milewski.htm)

"SuperLight is magnetic light; it is magneto–electric radiation.

Regular light is electric light or electro–magnetic radiation. There is parity or symmetry the Universe, everything has an equal and opposite mirror–image counterpart, the Ying and the Yang, right and left, matter and anti matter, the electron and the positron. Why not light?

Both science and metaphysics have honored this parity law in all things except light. They are wrong. There is parity in light as well !"

SuperLight was identified scientifically over 100 years ago when James Clerk Maxwell solved his famous wave equation. This occurred shortly after radio was invented by Nikola Tesla, and theoretical physicists tried to find a mathematical model to explain radio waves. When using positive numbers in Maxwell's Equations this explains radio waves and also all forms of electro–magnetic radiation such as light, radio, TV, microwaves, x–rays, etc. What his equation also explains 100 years ago was SuperLight but because it was the solution that comes from the use of negative numbers, "this second solution" was ignored for over 100 years. Remember when you were taught algebra and were told to ignore imaginary numbers (e.g. The square root of –1) because they have no meaning in this world. Well, times have changed and now we have a very valid second solution to Maxwell's equation and it is SuperLight.

For a demonstration of magnetic-electro light/longitudinal electricity or radiant energy go to my youtube video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_18E6lo3gN4 I've been working in the two fields simultaneously for years but in the last 6 months have really began to tie the two fields together and my understanding of natures forces has grown. Now try to imagine Moses at the Ark of the Covenant with an arc cracking through the air between the two cherubs and a pot of manna acting as a magnet soaking up the radiant energy.

As for the magnetite and the monopole connection read here: http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/tw/magnetite.htm

LeoRetilus
03-21-2010, 12:36 PM
Hi all, could anyone tell me if this book is worth having;sounds interesting but expensive.Thanks:http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_kw=FORCE&_kw=BARON&_kw=REICHENBACH&_dmpt=Antiquarian_Collectible

Looks like a good buy, if you are into collecting books. My interest in his work was just in passing and I gathered enough from his work on the internet free of charge, but I mention it often cause it was some really ground breaking work, and very pertinent to alchemy especially where the forces of the moon is concerned.

LeoRetilus
03-26-2010, 02:57 AM
http://www.alchemydiscussion.com/attachment.php?id=44

from Christian Friedrich Sendimir von Siebenstern Chymischer Monden-schein, Frankfurt, 1739.(Chemical Moonshine)

Nice discussion concerning this and other engravings: http://www.alchemydiscussion.com/view_topic.php?id=45&forum_id=2

alfr
03-26-2010, 05:37 AM
http://www.alchemydiscussion.com/attachment.php?id=44

from Christian Friedrich Sendimir von Siebenstern Chymischer Monden-schein, Frankfurt, 1739.(Chemical Moonshine)

Nice discussion concerning this and other engravings: http://www.alchemydiscussion.com/view_topic.php?id=45&forum_id=2

Hi Leo

This cover of the text Chymischer Monden-schein (Chemical Moonshine) by Christian Friedrich Sendimir von Siebenstern Frankfurt 1739
http://books.google.it/books?id=_Vk6AAAAcAAJ&printsec=frontcover&dq=%22Chymischer+Mondenschein%22&ei=DIesS6ypBY3oygT2zYCKDg&cd=1#v=onepage&q=&f=false
is extremely interesting this text seems to have been very important for the German Gold Rose Cross
(i dont know if of this text there area a version in english ? we have only a translation in to audio whoever wants it can PM me - would be interesting to be able to analyze and compare all together -)
This text Chymischer Monden-schein (Chemical Moonshine) is indicated in tke Silentum Dei in the commentary-correspondances to the menbers of the German Gold Rose Cross (along with other texts very iportant for unerstud the practice of Silentium Dei-Arcana Divina texts that will explain in a post soon) put at the end of this manuscript
For to give directions and instructions in relation to the practice and the phenomena really extraordinary -and for now still unexplained- that occurred with the use the ray the of moon concentrated by mirrors and lenses (As can be seen in the representation you have made) a example -in the final chapter of the Arcana Divina titled Fire Lunar Cold-: creation precipitation from sky in the nigth in front the lenses without magnet of a lunar nitro in form of powder very similar to the same creation of the solar powder for example: like what which has described Sir Kenelm Digby

(Sorry to all for my bad English )

My best regards Alfr

Andro
03-26-2010, 10:21 AM
I would translate it as follows:

The Breath/Spirit of God it is, giver of Joy and of Life,
The Son and the Moonshine, which every Master loves,
The Being from therein, which the Wise patiently makes,
Was already known by Adam, as Eve laughed at him.

My Old German is a bit rusty - that's what I can make of it.

The cover also says:

"Eins in allen
Alles in Eins"

Which means:

'One in All, All in One'

Andro
12-25-2010, 12:43 AM
Today, rising to the occasion - here is another excellent allegory for 'downloading' the Secret Fire/Universal Spirit into the world of matter.

This most occult Philosophical Meme was 'found' and photo-graphed in my own house :)

http://i861.photobucket.com/albums/ab172/androgynus_album/Xmass1-1-1.jpg

Happy Downloads, everyone! And Happy Uploads, as well!

Salazius
12-25-2010, 07:11 PM
Happy overloads by now !

Andro
12-26-2010, 11:47 AM
For further elaboration on the Xmas Tree allegory, click HERE (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YBeepShsgo), or even better, HERE (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3T5WFG3zcA&feature=related) :)

PS: Not only elaborating on the allegory, but really on the whole Great Work itself...

solomon levi
01-05-2011, 08:04 AM
"Man possesses a magnetic power by which he can attract certain effluvia of a good or evil quality in the same manner as a magnet will attract particles of iron. A magnet may be prepared from iron that will attract iron, and a magnet may be prepared out of some vital substance that will attract vitality. Such a magnet is called the 'magnes microcosmi,' and it is prepared out of substances that have remained for a time in the human body, and are penetrated by its vitality. Such substances are the hair, the excrements, urine, blood, &c. If it is desirable to use the excrements, they are to be dried in a shadowy, dry, and moderately warm place until they have lost their humidity and odour. By this process all the Mumia has gone out of them, and they are, so to say, hungry to attract vitality again. If such a magnet is applied to a part of the patient's body, it attracts and absorbs vitality from that part in the same manner as a sponge absorbs water, and it will thereby allay the inflammation existing in such a part, because it attracts the superabundance of magnetism carried to that place by the rush of the blood. The Mumia coming from the body of a person continues to remain for a while in sympathetic relationship (magnetic rapport) with the Mumia contained in such a person, and they act magnetically upon each other. If, therefore, the Mumia is extracted from a diseased part of a person by a microcosmic magnet, and the magnet mixed with earth, and an herb is planted into it, the Mumia in the magnet will be extracted by that plant, and lose its diseased matter, and react in a beneficial manner upon the Mumia contained in the body of the patient; but it is necessary that the selected plant should be one which bears the signature of the disease with which the patient is affected, so that it will attract the specific influence from the stars. In this way diseased elements may be magnetically extracted out of a person and inoculated into a plant. This is called the transplantation of diseases; and diseases may, in a similar manner, be transplanted into animals that are healthy and strong, or the virus be transferred upon other persons; and many practices of sorcery are based upon that fact. In this way diseases can be cured in one person and caused to appear in another; love between two persons of the opposite sex may thus be created, and magnetic links be established between persons living at distant places, because there is only one universal principle of life, and by it all beings are sympathetically connected together."
Paracelsus

pierre
05-20-2011, 07:40 PM
Hi, Aleilius ¿How are you?

Has anyone considered silver chloride?

...exposed to the sun chloride silver in a thin glass plate to total
decomposition. The salt, which has violet, then is recycled for
regenerate the initial chloride or nitrate, then re-exposed to the light, repeating
yet many times. In each cycle, the salt leaves a tiny black residue which is
extracts into even more tiny amount (some milligrams in the best)
white substance that turns to red light, turning oily. This substance
is equipped with powerful transmutatorias capabilities... (it seems)

Pierre.

This is a Phoenix-thread (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?t=7) from the old site (http://alchemy-forums.forumotion.com/forum.htm).

This has been an interest of mine for the past few days. I'll lay out my questions in a list.

1. What are some good philosophical magnets for the secret fire? What about the most powerful magnet for the secret fire? Is it antimony trichloride (antimony butter)?
2. Must these magnets go through the process of deliquescence/absorption in order to draw/capture the secret fire?

It seems to me that in order to capture the secret fire our philosophical magnet must absorb ambient moisture from the surrounding area. However, once our magnet has been converted to the liquid phase it no longer has the abilities to draw the secret fire to itself. I would like to find a substance that will concentrate the secret fire without actually having to change phases from solid to liquid. Ideally, it should stay as a solid throughout the process, and in this way it will continue to concentrate within itself the secret fire. You may also consider it a type of "secret fire capacitor."

This "fixed" magnet would start to glow after its acquired enough of the secret fire. It would have to be enclosed in a metal enclosure in order to prevent further absorption of the secret fire (which would lead to catastrophe consequences, explosion perhaps?). It's akin to multiplying the stone (after you reach a certain stage, it begins to glow, and if you exceed too many multiplications it can become unstable).

It would be beyond precious if such a thing exists.

alfr
05-21-2011, 01:35 AM

regenerate the initial chloride or nitrate, then re-exposed to the light, repeating

Pierre.

Hi Piere

SURE the study of these substances Chloride Silver or Nitrate and copper sulfate Exposed to the rays of the sun as magnets to capture and coagulate in solar alchemy the spiritus mundi is extremely interesting and is certainly very thorough and perhaps with the study of these materials largest as magnets Solars can we really understand and get closer to revealing these methods with these particolar aspect of these substance ( Chloride Silver or Nitrate and copper sulfate ) used in these specific aspet of alchemy solar maybe also used by much ancient alchemists... .

and then agreeing on the basis of investigation of these matters. BUT! about these quote indication of this spcific aspet of the solar alchemy operativity what you have quote in your post. I feel IMO is more correct and fairer enclose the all complete pag 90 -pag 90 that in IMO contain serious and important indication operational about the use the of this matters (Chloride Silver or Nitrate and copper sulfate) in these specific aspect of the psecific solar alchemy-.

book pag 90 : L'Alchimie, antique science de demain, by an anonymous author, pseudonym Loic Tréhédel Editions du Rocher (Paris 1999) 143 pages

Here quote all pag 90

Our research into the fixation of the solar rays

Silver Chloride or Nitrate is exposed to the sun, spread out on a glass plate, until total decomposition. Next, the salt, which has become violet,is recycled to regenerate the initial chloride or nitrate and re-exposed to the sunlight. All of this is repeated a great number of times. After each recycling cycle, the salt leaves behind a very small amount of a black residu from which one extracts an even smaller quantity (a few milligrams in the best case) of a white substance that becomes red in the light and also becomes oily. This substance, which has powerfull transmutation capabilities, unfortunately seems to be incompatible with the philosophical Mercury and can thus not be mutiplied.
Our experiments are continuing in other directions, notably with a nitrate or chloride that doesn't come from the ordinary metal but from the alchemical Sulfur of silver. In this way we hope to obtain larger quantities of this Solar Fire.
African alchemists, that we know, seem to have obtained encouraging results with the study of the dissociation of hydrated copper sulfate (CuSO4.5H2O) under the intense sun in Zaire.

(Sorry to all for my bad English )

My best regards Alfr

Aleilius
05-21-2011, 10:47 AM

Pierre.
Hi Pierre, I am doing well, and I hope you are also doing well!

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. When I read "which has violet" I immediately realized that we're seeing a transmutation. Silver does not possess the color to be "violet" by itself. We're most likely seeing something pretty exotic here! Not only is the silver being transmuted by the sun, but it's also being animated gains the power to transmute (i.e. a type of powder of projection) due to an overabundance of solar sulphur.

Also, Alfr mentions combining silver chloride/nitrate with copper sulfate as a means of further enhancement. This is also pretty important. How would replacing copper sulfate with iron (III) sulfate work? Copper & iron are abundant in metallic solar sulphur. Which one would provide better results with silver in this process? How would a mixture of all three work?

Green Lion
05-21-2011, 10:51 AM
Aleilius

This is not a transmutation.
Chloride silver becomes violet with the action of the Sun. This is just a chemical reaction. It is used in photography.

Aleilius
05-21-2011, 11:04 AM
Aleilius

This is not a transmutation.
Chloride silver becomes violet with the action of the Sun. This is just a chemical reaction. It is used in photography.

Okay Green Lion, then I will thank you for that correction, and I will add that I am sorry for not understanding this correctly. Could you explain a little more about this? Maybe I think you're wrong, and I would like you to prove yourself. Just humor me a bit!

Why would silver chloride become violet in the action of the sun? This is not correct. There is no such thing as a violet calx of silver from what I understand. Silver calx is always black/gray. It might be possible to see a reduction of silver chloride to a violet colored colloid by the action of the sun, but again, I do not believe this to be possible. Please tell us the reasoning behind your own reasoning! Do you know that chemical reactions can also transmute elements? You should know this by now Green Lion! Do you know that light can transmute elements? Do you know the sun can do that? You should know that by now Green Lion!

You do know that light will automatically evolve elements, and that silver will automatically evolve into gold, correct?

You do know that violet is a pretty telling indication of gold, correct? You do know what happens when gold trichloride is reduced with stannous chloride, correct?

I simply think you wanted to attempt to prove me wrong, and that there's no basis for what you're saying. Please explain your own reasoning, and then perhaps we can come to an understanding. I have explained my reasoning, but you simply offered a correction without explaining why you corrected me! I think there exists some bias behind your post, and especially since this is your first post in roughly two weeks. You rarely post without good reason, and you rarely post to correct people. What is the good reason?

Take a gander at this: http://www.rexresearch.com/lebonmat/lebonmat.htm

There is only ONE way out of this, and that is by putting forth the notion that this is nothing more than the result of "nascent gold, " or better yet, the "yellow" allotropic form of silver. Yes, would this yellow allotropic form of "silver" yield a violet calx? Yes! It's not really silver though, but a young form of gold. It cannot pass a certain test because it is not "matured," and that a process of "maturation" was devised to give the needed weight to this young gold. It was by the use of "their mercury."

I'll tell you all a little secret. The sun isn't needed for this (although it emits such a wide range of visible & non-visible radiation that cannot be readily duplicated)! A source of UV will function just as well, and if not better in some instances. The UV (and other radiations) from sparks is also quite good for this purpose. A carbon arc lamp works very well also.

Bringing together the facts above demonstrated we arrive at this conclusion. Matter, from which our experiments have banished immortality, no longer has the fixity attributed to it. It follows further that all the ideas still dominant on the invariability of chemical species seem sentenced to disappear. When we see how profound are the so-called allotropic transformations, the transformation of bodies in electrolytic solutions and the complete transformations of several metals in the presence of small quantities of certain substances; when too we see the facility with which bodies dissociate and reduce themselves to the same elements, we are naturally led to the renunciation of classical ideas and to the formulation of the following principle:

Chemical species are not invariable, any more than are living species.

The whitest stars, which are also the hottest, as is proved by the prolongation of their spectrum into the ultraviolet, are composed of only a very small number of chemical elements. Sirius and alpha-Lyrae, for instance, contain almost exclusively incandescent hydrogen. In the red and yellow stars, stars less heated, which are beginning to cool and are therefore of great age, other chemical elements appear. First, magnesium, calcium, silicon, etc. Certain bodies are observed only in the coldest stars. It is therefore with the lowering of temperature that the elements of atoms undergo new phases of evolution, the result of which is the formation of certain simple bodies.

It is probable that the solid elements we observe --- gold, silver, platinum, etc. --- are bodies which have lost different quantities of their intra-atomic energy. Simple bodies in a gaseous state --- nitrogen, hydrogen, oxygen --- are the least numerous on our globe. To pass into a solid state, which they can only do at an extremely low temperature, they must first lose a very great amount of energy.

It seems very doubtful if heat is the sole cause of the sidereal evolution of the atoms. Other forces most probably have acted in it. We know that variations in pressure may, as Deslandres has shown, cause considerable variations in the rays of the spectrum; "under increasing pressures new series are seen to arise which only existed in germ at lower pressures".

To sum up, the observation of the stars shows us the evolution of the atoms and the formation of the various simple bodies under the influence of this evolution.

We are ignorant of the nature and the mode of action of the forces capable of condensing a part of the ether which fills the universe into atoms of gas, such as hydrogen or helium, and then of transforming this gas into substances such as sodium, lead, or gold. But the changes observed in the stars are a proof that forces capable of effecting such transformations exist, that they have acted in the past, and that they continue to act in the present.

Experiment furnishes a certain support to this hypothesis. I demonstrated with regard to the elements of dissociated matter emitted by the machines in our laboratories, that electric atoms in motion are always accompanied by vibrations of the ether. Such vibrations have received the names of Hertzian waves, radiant heat, visible light, ultraviolet light, etc., according to the effect on our senses or on our instruments, but we know tha their nature is the same. They may be compared to the waves of the ocean, which differ only by their size.

These vibrations of the ether, ever the companions of the electric atoms, most likely represent the form under which these vanish by the radiation of all their energy. He electric particle with an individuality of its own, of a defined and constant magnitude, would thus constitute the last stage but one of the disappearance of matter. The last of all would be represented by the vibrations of the ether, vibrations which possess no more durable individuality than do the waves formed in water when a stone is thrown into it, and which soon disappear.

The following is the order of sensitiveness of the bodies most sensitive to sunlight: amalgamated tin, amalgamated copper, aluminum recently cleaned, amalgamated silver, clean magnesium, clean zinc, amalgamated lead, mercury containing traces of tin.

It is possible, by various devices, to render certain bodies sensitive for regions where they otherwise are not so. Mercury and tin, separately, are bodies with little sensitiveness. It suffices, however, to add to the mercury 1/1000 [?] of its weight in tin to render t very sensitive for the region of the ultraviolet comprised between 0.360 and 0.296 microns. Mercury thus prepared is an excellent reagent for the study of the ultraviolet according to the hour, the day, and the season. If the added quantity of tin amounts to 10%, the mercury becomes sensitive for nearly the whole remainder of the spectrum.

(2) Bodies which become very Sensitive only to Radiations having Wavelengths less than 0.295 microns ~ Among these bodies I especially mention the following: cadmium, tin, silver, lead.

(3) Bodies which are very Sensitive only to Radiations having Wavelengths less than 0.252 microns ~ These are the most numerous. Among them may be mentioned the following: Gold, platinum, copper, iron, nickel, organic substances, and various compounds (sodium sulfates and phosphate, sodium chloride and ammonium chloride, etc.). After the metals, the most active bodies are lamp-black (20° of discharge per minute) and black paper. The least active are living organic bodies, especially leaves and plants.

The various chemical compounds dissociate like simple bodies, under the influence of light, but in rather different proportions. Sodium phosphate and sulfate give 14° per minute, ammonium chloride 8°, sodium chloride 4°, etc. To verify the discharge, the bodies are made into a saturated solution that is poured onto a glass plate and evaporated. The glass plate is then placed in the ordinary manner over the electroscope.

The variations of discharge which I have given are only of value for the particular regions of the spectrum which have been enumerated. In proportion as regions of higher refraction are employed, the sensitiveness of the various bodies differs less, and tends toward equality without, however, reaching that point. In the solar ultraviolet, gold, for instance, is almost inactive --- about 500 times less active than aluminum. In the extreme ultraviolet of the electric light (starting from 0.252 microns it has, on the contrary, nearly the same rapidity of dissociation as this last metal. In this region of the ultraviolet, the difference of action between the least sensitive bodies (steel, platinum, and silver) and the most sensitive (amalgamated tin, for example) hardly varies more than from one to two.

The preceding fact relative to the very great difference in electrodes according to the metals of which they are composed, would seem to prove that the spectrum of the various metals contains, in addition to light, a something with which we are not acquainted.

Influence of the Varying Composition of the Solar Light on its Fitness to Produce the Dissociation of Bodies. Disappearance at Certain Moments of the Ultraviolet ~

When working with solar light it is very soon noticed that numerous factors may vary enormously the production of the effluves resulting from the dissociation of matter, and consequently the intensity of the discharge. I shall come back to this subject when treating of the so-called negative leak. As soon as I had organized a series of regular observations, consisting of experiments with bodies having a constant action, I perceived that, when working for several days running at the same hour and in apparently identical weather, I suddenly observed considerable differences in the action of the electroscope. After having successively eliminated all intervening factors, I was left face to face with only one --- the variation in the composition of the solar light. This was then only an hypothesis and had to be verified. As the variations were probably connected with the invisible parts of the spectrum, one single method of verification was at my disposal --- the photography of this invisible region by the spectroscope. The only hint given in the textbooks was that the ultraviolet disappears as the sun approaches the horizon, which, however, the action of the electroscope ought to have sufficiently indicated. But as I was noticing variations in the effects at the same hours every day and at a time when the sun was very high, this hint explained nothing.

The ultraviolet possess, according to my experiments, so special and so energetic an action that it must be supposed to have an active part in the phenomena of nature. It is to be desired that regular researches should be instituted in observatories on its presence and its disappearance in the light. In conjunction with this, studies might be made on the variations of the infrared, for which I have shown there exists a reagent --- zinc sulfide with green [copper] phosphorescence --- as sensitive as silver gelatino-bromide is for visible light. The invisible spectrum has, it is well-known, a much greater extent than that of the visible spectrum. It is probable that its really very easy study might raise meteorology from the wholly rudimentary state in which it still is at the present day.

The idea that radioactivity is due to chemical reactions led me to search for the means of rendering artificially radioactive bodies which are not so. In this case we are quite certain that the presence of radium, uranium, or other similar substance counts for nothing in the radioactivity.

It will be seen later on that various chemical reactions, such as hydration, can produce this radioactivity. I shall now show that bodies presenting only traces of radioactivity under the influence of light, such as mercury, can, on the other hand, become extremely radioactive. It is sufficient to add to this metal a 1/1000 [1/5000 ??] --- the text is illegible ] its weight in tin, a body which is no more radioactive under the influence of ordinary light than mercury. With this proportion of tin, mercury is sensitive only to the solar ultraviolet from 0.360 microns to 0.296 microns; but if the proportion of tin be increased to 1%, the mercury is dissociated by most of the rays of the visible spectrum.

It was interesting to compare the radioactivity artificially given to a body with that of spontaneously radioactive bodies such as thorium and uranium. The experiment being very important, I will simplify it to such a degree that it can be repeated easily at a lecture.

The first thing to determine is the degree of dissociation of a body by light, and then to compare it with that of a spontaneously radioactive substance --- a salt of uranium, for instance. We shall see that the dissociation provoked by light is much more important.

A strip of tin is taken, 10 cm square and 2 cm thick. Its border are fastened by means of four narrow bands of gummed paper to a cardboard screen of the same size, and the whole is plunged for 24 hours into a bath of mercury, wiping off from time to time the layer of oxide formed on the surface. The strip thus prepared, which the cardboard prevents from breaking, will indefinitely retain its radioactivity under the influence of light so long as its surface in very slightly wiped with the finger from time to time.

This done, the experiment is arranged as indicated in Figure 45. The electroscope is inductively charged by an ebonite rod; its charge is, in consequence, positive.

By arranging the strip of tin so that the sun may strike its surface, it will be noticed that the gold leaves draw together in a few seconds. With a diffused light, the discharge still takes place, but more slowly.

Having noted the number of degrees of discharge in a given time, the experiment is commenced anew with a screen covered with a salt of uranium, prepared in the following manner:

Uranium nitrate is pounded in some bronzing varnish, and spread on a cardboard screen of exactly the same size as the strip used in the preceding experiment (10 cm x 10 cm). If this screen be arranged, and the electroscope charged as previously indicated, (Figure 45), a discharge of about 6 degrees in 60 seconds will be noted. By operating in the sun with a mirror of amalgamated tin placed at exactly the same distance from the electroscope, it was shown that this latter discharged itself at the rate of 40° in 10 seconds. It is therefore seen that artificial radioactivity given to a metal by light may be 40 times greater than the spontaneous radioactivity possessed by salts of uranium. With thorium oxide, approximate figures are obtained. If we suppose, with Rutherford, that 1 gram of uranium emits 70,000 particles/ second, it follows that metals, which under the dissociating influence of light have an activity four times as great, would emit, surfaces being equal, 3,000,000 particles/second.

Finally, Green Lion, you should know that sunlight will add weight to metals. I've mentioned this before in another thread.

pierre
05-21-2011, 11:29 AM
Hello Alfr, you're right to cite the full text. I wrote it from memory without having it in front of me.
I apologize for that.

pierre
05-21-2011, 11:57 AM
Hi Pierre, I am doing well, and I hope you are also doing well!

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. When I read "which has violet" I immediately realized that we're seeing a transmutation. Silver does not possess the color to be "violet" by itself. We're most likely seeing something pretty exotic here! Not only is the silver being transmuted by the sun, but it's also being animated gains the power to transmute (i.e. a type of powder of projection) due to an overabundance of solar sulphur.

Also, Alfr mentions combining silver chloride/nitrate with copper sulfate as a means of further enhancement. This is also pretty important. How would replacing copper sulfate with iron (III) sulfate work? Copper & iron are abundant in metallic solar sulphur. Which one would provide better results with silver in this process? How would a mixture of all three work?

Humbly, Aleilius, I prefer the silver salts because have the natural property of decomposition in contact with sunlight.
And in the text alfr quoted says nothing about mixing iron salts or copper salts with silver ...

Aleilius
05-21-2011, 12:00 PM
Humbly, Aleilius, I prefer the silver salts because have the natural property of decomposition in contact with sunlight.
And in the text alfr quoted says nothing about mixing iron salts or copper salts with silver ...

Yeah, I didn't see that either, but it sounds like it would be worth a try. Might be surprised!

pierre
05-21-2011, 12:22 PM

Ok, then, I'll keep that in mind ... hahaha ...

Green Lion
05-21-2011, 12:30 PM
Aleilius
I did not try to criticize you, just to raise the fact that the transformation of the silver calx under the sun is a chemical phenomenon and not a transmutation.
What are my arguments?
There are two.
The first one is that I have already realized some lime of silver calx several times and that when it is left under the sun some seconds, it becomes purple dark. To make it, I was only dissolving some silver in some nitric acid. Then I added a solution saturated by salt (NaCl). It gives a beautiful white powder. Just by leaving it with the sun, it begins by taking a purple dark colour. We do not need to use a magnifying glass or to put the silver calx in the sun of noon.
The second reason is that I know the author of the work who was quoted by Alfr. He explained me his practice. The purple colour is not really important. What is important, it is the fatigue of the metal (here the silver) by the fact of a crystallization then a solution (solve and coagula). It allows the silver "to lose" its identity of silver. Furthermore, the fact of making it under the sun allows the silver of got the sun sulfur. But the colour of the lime of silver calx has here no importance.
In knowledge that the quantity of obtained oil is really very low and that this experiment has only an educational interest. It is necessary to use at least 100 g of silver to hope to have 0.5g of this oil. Its properties of transmutation are 1: 1. Thus even by making it well, not enough chance to observe a tangible result.

Aleilius
05-21-2011, 01:01 PM
Aleilius
I did not try to criticize you, just to raise the fact that the transformation of the silver calx under the sun is a chemical phenomenon and not a transmutation.
What are my arguments?
There are two.
The first one is that I have already realized some lime of silver calx several times and that when it is left under the sun some seconds, it becomes purple dark. To make it, I was only dissolving some silver in some nitric acid. Then I added a solution saturated by salt (NaCl). It gives a beautiful white powder. Just by leaving it with the sun, it begins by taking a purple dark colour. We do not need to use a magnifying glass or to put the silver calx in the sun of noon.
The second reason is that I know the author of the work who was quoted by Alfr. He explained me his practice. The purple colour is not really important. What is important, it is the fatigue of the metal (here the silver) by the fact of a crystallization then a solution (solve and coagula). It allows the silver "to lose" its identity of silver. Furthermore, the fact of making it under the sun allows the silver of got the sun sulfur. But the colour of the lime of silver calx has here no importance.
In knowledge that the quantity of obtained oil is really very low and that this experiment has only an educational interest. It is necessary to use at least 100 g of silver to hope to have 0.5g of this oil. Its properties of transmutation are 1: 1. Thus even by making it well, not enough chance to observe a tangible result.

Then I apologize for being paranoid! I thank you for explaining your reasoning too. It is much appreciated.

I'll take the ignorant route I suppose, and follow my own line of thought (even if it's flawed).

Andro
05-21-2011, 01:09 PM
It allows the silver "to lose" its identity of silver.

This is a very important point, which IMO can be generalized and applied to the main topic of this thread, pertaining to any/all matters we may wish to experiment with as 'Philosophical Magnets'.

The loss of 'identity' of the Magnet/Matrix/Vessel/Material.

What is important, it is the fatigue of the metal (here the silver) by the fact of a crystallization then a solution (solve and coagula). It allows the silver "to lose" its identity of silver.

The 'infamous' (:)) Fusible Salt (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?656-fixation-of-sea-salt-towards-the-P-stone) may serve as a good example for this. Loss of 'identity' though multiple cycles of Solve & Coagula.

'Identity' is directly connected with Sulfur, by the way... Pure 'Common Mercury' (not vulgar) has no Sulfur/no Identity, and is therefore considered 'Universal' or 'Undetermined'/'Unspecified'.

For example - I have no personal experience with the 'Dry Path', but I intuitively feel it is strongly connected with the concept of 'Identity Theft'.

We just need a 'Victim' (Passive Principle) and a 'Hacker' (Active Principle/'Identity Thief'). Again, Polarity Interplay. Inter-Pole :)

Does anyone know any outstanding Hacker Agent to depose our potential Magnet Candidate of its Sulfurous Identity? I believe I can already think of a few...
✂-----------------------------------

Andro
05-21-2011, 01:18 PM
It may also be beneficial to point out some differences of terminology, as I see them:

A Chemical Reaction in Matter is not necessarily an Evolution of Matter.

An Evolution of Matter is not necessarily a Transmutation of Matter.

A Transmutation of Matter is not necessarily a Perfection of Matter.

solomon levi
05-23-2011, 05:39 PM
Does anyone know any outstanding Hacker Agent to depose our potential Magnet Candidate of its Sulfurous Identity? I believe I can already think of a few...
✂-----------------------------------

I was contemplating this last night, only instead of "hacker" I was entertaining the word "thief" (which you mentioned as well).
Christ was crucified with two thieves - reminds me of the martial regulus: 2 parts to 1;
except I would have thought Christ to represent antimony (2 parts) and the thieves iron (fer, 1 part).
Also, thieves steal (steel) :)

Andro
05-24-2011, 07:11 AM
Christ was crucified with two thieves [...] 2 parts to 1

Brilliant connection you've made here! Yes, this is a known hacker/victim proportion in Alchemical Identity Theft :)

For 'Victim' candidates and for a 'Hacker', I would also look at The Hand Of The Philosophers.

But let's also not forget that the 'ID Victim' got a good 'beating' before the Cruci-Fiction :)

(I don't remember if the 'Thieves' received a beating as well...)

solomon levi
05-25-2011, 05:26 PM
Another theif is, of course, Hermes/Mercury.

And another: "The reason of enmity between the two gods is Veles' theft of Perun's son, wife or, usually, cattle. It is also an act of challenge: Veles, in the form of a huge serpent, slithers from the caves of the Underworld and coils upwards the Slavic world tree towards Perun's heavenly domain. Perun retaliates and attacks Veles with his lightning bolts. Veles flees, hiding or transforming himself into trees, animals or people. In the end he is killed by Perun, and in this ritual death, whatever Veles stole is released from his battered body in form of rain falling from the skies."

Veles/Volos is the serpent/dragon/devil and Perun is the storm/lightning god (equivalent of Zeus/Jupiter/Jehovah).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veles_(god)

Also:
ferret (n.)
late 14c., from O.Fr. furet, dim. of fuiron "weasel, ferret," lit. "thief," probably from L.L. furionem (related to furonem "cat," also "robber"), from L. fur (gen. furis) "thief."

and:
kleptomania
1830, formed from Gk. kleptes "thief" (from kleptein "to steal, act secretly" from PIE base *klep- "to steal," extention of base *kel- "to cover, conceal;" cf. L. clepere "to steal, listen secretly to," O.Pruss. au-klipts "hidden," O.C.S. poklopu "cover, wrapping," Goth. hlifan "to steal," hliftus "thief") + mania "madness."

I was actually contemplating the root "lep" last night, as in aleph, leopard, left, lept, leptons, lepidos (scales)...
< Greek lepto-, combining form of leptós thin, slight, fine, literally, stripped, equivalent to lép ( ein ) to strip + -tos adj. suffix

solomon levi
05-25-2011, 06:35 PM
I was also contemplating "chloros" last night. Just found this on wikipedia:

"A green sea slug, Elysia chlorotica, has been found to use the chlorophyll it has eaten to perform photosynthesis for itself. This process is known as kleptoplasty, and no other animal has been found to have this ability."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chlorophyll

crestind
03-25-2015, 07:39 PM
This is a continuation from this thread
http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?3765-Working-with-Iron-Pyrite/page2

This post
http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?3765-Working-with-Iron-Pyrite&p=37629#post37629

I double checked again and it seems the device I was referring to was in fact not the marmor spongia, though it looks like alexbr and Green Lion have more texts on that device.

What I was actually thinking about was the device mentioned in OLD_original.pdf on page 29. The description is somewhat vague and I'm not entirely sure how it works. It describes a copper vessel with a sponge at the bottom, along with a very narrow outlet tube (?). The sponge is weighed down with white marble that had been calcined for a long time, along with red marble. It says it works better when heated (pyro->piezoelectricity and paramagnetism at work on quartz and iron oxide respectively?). But then somehow it becomes extremely cold when it operates. Supposedly you end up with a water with "miraculous effects".

I see a vague connection to an air trap... passing air through a magnetized region (red marble). Only difference is an air trap has no electrostatically charged region. There might be some room for experimentation in this respect.

Andro
03-26-2015, 06:50 AM
Thank you dearie :)

I found this text on McLean's site, sounds like it's referring to same/similar device:

Flask beside window is set on top of a pan of red hot
coals. The long neck of the retort is led out through a small hole in the window.
Within the flask are two layers labelled "marmor" and "spongia". A pipe runs out
of the lower part of this vessel into a round flask.

SOURCE (http://www.alchemywebsite.com/a-archive_aug04.html)

It's from a commentary by Orthelius on 'New Chemical Light', but interestingly, there are only 12 (out of 13) illustrations from this work (http://www.levity.com/alchemy/amcl_orthelius.html) on McLean's site, the image with this device is UN-numbered in the book, and is also missing from McLean's website... Hmm...

The image below (also posted elsewhere here) doesn't fully 'comply' with the textual description, only partially.

http://herve.delboy.perso.sfr.fr/orthelius_tc_6.jpg

The next image (bottom one, out of 7) is like the one above, only horizontal, as it appears in 'Biblioteca Chimica Curiosa', still not fully complying with the textual description :):

http://herve.delboy.perso.sfr.fr/orthelius.jpg

alfr
03-26-2015, 10:13 PM
hi every body

very thanks crestind and androgynus

similar to the method mentioned previously by levity there in beyer in his interesting book on the degrees of the golden rosa cross : Beyer Bernhard. Das Lehrsystem des Ordens der Gold- und Rosenkreuzer. link

http://www.amazon.de/Lehrsystem-Ordens-Gold-Rosenkreuzer-Pansophia/dp/3902705027

in the text which after the description of the alchemical operations of 5 grade can we find a similar method to attract the spiritus mundi from I think it is very interesting to analyze and study in fundo this instruction

I quote below the paragraph and enclose the figure of the device that should be used and that it was in the text of beyer copied from the original manuscript with degrees rose gold cross commented by Bernhard beyer

I quote and translate helping me with google if someone wants to translate better or our translation italina that we obtained from the German:

In the manuscript now follow 10 recipes of alchemical operations. It is superfluous to repeat these literally here in our treaty, since they are very simple and worthless, and saw that represent only the scopiazzature prints alchemical. Nevertheless I will make you know the first two Labor, as are some excellent examples. They are collected under the title of "Processus Ex Rore Coeli et Pinguidine Terrae" and are introduced with the following words:
"A brother or adept called to do this holy work must, before commencing its operation, to know and understand what are the dew (tau) of the sky and the fertility of the earth; so do not get confused, and that does not take a quid pro quo. But below we do not want to specify the Tau (dew) that coagulates as it falls, and in that moment you specify in half with what it touches; and do not even want to show the fertility of the earth as a whole, but there mos3remo pure Spiritum Mundi, and the pure Sal Terrae, as we have understood us. "

The Labor mus or the attraction of the spirit - air.

For the first decent brother must choose a free apartment, even a little 'high and always full of fresh air, and the same has to prepare a room that has a window facing east: in this room, all openings must be closed and only in one window facing east is to be taken off the glass, or if the wood shutters, inside of them must be made a hole with the diameter of a pot, it must be inserted from the outside a large funnel ut Lit. A. (see figure p. 215) of glass or tin plate, above the funnel must hang a lid of lead B., which pulls up with a rope in the case of pure air, but during the bad weather you can not drop. All'es3mità of quest'imbuto puts a tube, of the same material along a cubit Lit. C., which tapering, and ends in the channel of the tubular bulb Lit. D., which must be supplied by a large lid Lit. E ., from which the beak ends in Lit. F, the bulb rests on a "chapels" sand earthly Lit. G 2 (see p. 215 first line) and this rests on a small oven so Lit. H. as clearly shows the figure below.

See figure page. 215.

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/xq90/537/PrnSuW.png (https://imageshack.com/i/exPrnSuWp)

http://imageshack.com/a/img537/4774/PrnSuW.png

If the air is pure and bush, the funnel lid is pulled up, and put in the oven is a bit 'of fire; in a manner that the ash reaches only the heat of the first instance of a BM; calor so this will attract to whether, as a Attarctivum invisible, with great violence, the spirit of the earth that is hidden from our eyes, turning it into a figure of water and making it comprehensible.
If the air but should not be cool or temperate but cards and muggy, then you will have to put instead of ashes, the Sal Comunis in a bowl of tin and this must be placed on the ice where he will have the same effect as if it were resting on Fire.
NB .. This must start at sunrise, and must be completed at the 9th hour.
After Brother decent has collected a large amount of this type, it must be put into the glasses with the screw caps, and should be stored until it is used in a cool place; However, the glasses should be filled to the brim; because otherwise this spirit that makes alive, would begin its circulation in the empty space and in the same way impinge upon the earth during the creation in and out of the water, as the spirit of God fruttua on it, and likewise quest'innominabile Quintum they would become like a ruler of the beautiful daughter of God, namely the nature, but the attraction of the spirit should be undertaken during the first months balsamic May and June, at this point advise his brother to finish the first Labor, and to move from Keter to Chochma.

my best regard alfr

::::::::::::::::::::::::here the italian:::::::

salve a tutti

molte grazie crestind e androgynus

similare al metodo citato da levity precedentementi c'è nel beyer nel suo interessantissimo libro sui gradi della rosa croce d'oro :Beyer Bernhard. Das Lehrsystem des Ordens der Gold- und Rosenkreuzer. link

http://www.amazon.de/Lehrsystem-Ordens-Gold-Rosenkreuzer-Pansophia/dp/3902705027

nel testo quale dopo le descrizione delle operazini alchemiche del 5 grado troviamo un metodo similare per attrarre lo spiritus mundi dall'aria penso che sia molto interessante analizzare e studiare a fundo questa istruzione

cito qui di seguito il paragrafo e allego la figura dell'apparecchio che va utilizzato e che era nel testo del beyer copiato dal manoscritto originale coi gradi rosa croce d'oro commentato dal Bernhard beyer

cito e traduco aiutandomi con google se qualcuno vuole tradurre meglio o la nostra traduzione italina che abbiamo ottenuta dal tedesco :

Nel manoscritto seguono ora 10 ricette d’operazioni alchemiche. Ritengo superfluo ripetere queste letteralmente qui nel nostro trattato, visto che sono molto semplici e privi di valore e visto che rappresentano solo delle scopiazzature da stampe alchemiche. Nonostante ciò vi farò conoscere i primi 2 Labor, visto che sono degli esempi eccellenti. Sono raccolti sotto il titolo di “Processus Ex Rore Coeli et Pinguidine Terrae” e sono introdotte con le seguenti parole:
“Un fratello o adepto chiamato a fare quest’opera santa deve, prima di iniziare la sua operazione, sapere e comprendere cosa sono la rugiada (tau) del cielo e la fertilità della terra; in modo da non confondersi, e che non prenda un quid pro quo. Ma qui sotto non vogliamo specificare il Tau (rugiada) che si coagula mentre cade, ed in quell’attimo si specifica a metà con ciò che tocca; e non vogliamo mostrarvi neanche la fertilità della terra nel suo insieme, bensì vi mos3remo il puro Spiritum Mundi, e il puro Sal Terrae, così come lo abbiamo compreso noi.”

Labor I mus oppure l’attrazione dello spirito – aria.

Per primo il dignitoso fratello deve scegliersi un appartamento libero, anche un po’ alto e sempre pieno d’aria fresca, e nello stesso deve predisporre una stanza che ha la finestra rivolta verso oriente: in questa stanza tutte le aperture devono essere chiuse e solo in un'unica finestra rivolta verso oriente deve essere tolto il vetro, o se ha delle persiane di legno, all’interno di esse deve essere fatto un buco, con il diametro di una pentola, in esso deve essere inserito dall’esterno un grande imbuto ut Lit. A. (vedi figura pag. 215) di vetro o di latta bianca, sopra all’imbuto deve pendere un coperchio di piombo B., il quale si tira su con una corda in caso di aria pura, ma durante il brutto tempo lo si può far cadere. All’es3mità di quest’imbuto si mette un tubo, dello stesso materiale lungo un cubito Lit. C., che si appuntisce, e finisce nel canale del bulbo tubolare Lit. D., che deve essere fornito da un ampio coperchio Lit. E., dal quale il becco finisce nella Lit. F, il bulbo poggia su una “capelle” di sabbia terrena Lit. G su 2 ( vedi a pag. 215 primo rigo) e questo poggia su di un piccolo forno Lit. H. così come mostra chiaramente la figura qui sotto.

Vedi figura pag. 215.

Se l’aria è pura e frasca, il coperchio dell’imbuto viene tirato su, e nel forno viene messo un po’ di fuoco; in maniera che la cenere raggiunga solo il calore del primo grado di un B.M.; così questo calor attirerà a se, come un Attarctivum invisibile, con grande violenza, lo spirito della terra che si nasconde dai nostri occhi, trasformandolo in una figura di Acqua e rendendolo afferrabile.
Se l’aria però dovesse essere non fresca o temperata bensì carda ed afosa, allora si dovrà mettere invece che cenere, del Sal Comunis in una scodella di stagno e questa deve essere appoggiata su del ghiaccio dove avrà lo stesso effetto come se fosse appoggiata su del fuoco.
NB.. Questa operazione deve iniziare al sorgere del sole, e deve essere terminata alla 9 ° ora.
Dopo che il fratello dignitoso ha raccolto una grande quantità di questo tipo, esso deve essere messo in dei bicchieri con dei tappi a vite, e deve essere conservato fino al suo utilizzo in un luogo fresco; i bicchieri però devono essere riempiti fino all’orlo; perché altrimenti questo spirito che rende vivo, inizierebbe la sua circolazione nello spazio vuoto e nello stesso modo influirebbe sulla terra durante la creazione dentro e fuori dall’acqua, visto che lo spirito di Dio fruttua su di esso, e allo stesso modo quest’innominabile Quintum esse diverrebbe come un dominatore della bella figlia di Dio, vale a dire la natura, che però l’attrazione dello spirito dovrebbe essere intrapresa durante i primi mesi balsamici Maggio e Giugno, a questo punto consigliamo al fratello di terminare il primo Labor, e di passare dal Keter al Chochma.

cordialmente alfr