PDA

View Full Version : My Introduction

Azamorn
01-18-2015, 07:21 PM
Hello Everyone :)

I am Wouter Tichelaar, I'm from South Africa and I'm currently 22 years of age.

I am a newcomer to alchemy, only just beginning my journey, and I am incredibly excited about this undertaking.

I work as a web/software developer, and my hobbies are computer games and researching, I favour intellectual pursuits of the mind, expanding my knowledge, wisdom and gaining insight into the inner workings of reality.

I have always had a deep interest in science which brings me to why I am so deeply interested in alchemy, I've always felt there is a force that connects us, that extends beyond the physical to the spirtual and beyond. I am not perse religious, but I do want to develop my spiritual self and reach enlightenment.

I want to understand the inner workings of nature, the laws and rules of nature, I have always wanted to be an inventor, and I believe that it is no coincidence that I came upon alchemy. I realise that currently I have very little to share in regards to knowledge and experience. But I hope as I walk further on this journey I will have many things to share with fellow alchemists :)

I am very happy that I was allowed to join this forum and I will respect the rules and members to the best of my ability.

Andro
01-18-2015, 07:55 PM
Hello!

Looking forward to what you will bring to the table!

Also, it's a good idea to read the threads in the Site Related (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/forumdisplay.php?2-Site-Related) section, for various logistical & technical tips to help you use and navigate this site.

Welcome to Alchemy Forums!

Awani
01-18-2015, 08:29 PM
Welcome to Alchemy Forums!

:cool:

theFool
01-18-2015, 10:39 PM
Welcome :)

black
01-18-2015, 10:59 PM
Welcome Azamorn.

Ghislain