PDA

View Full Version : The Philosopher's Mercury of Barbault

Aleilius
01-10-2009, 07:58 PM
In "Gold of a Thousand Mornings" Barbault mentions that the Philosopher's Mercury is a clear/white cross shaped crystalline substance.

This crystalline substance rises out of the earth after a long process of nourishment. He used dew and plant sap for nourishment, and later on a red liquid that he called the "blood of the red lion."

He also noted the use of black earth from the hollows of "certain" trees, and that the process of making the mercury appear could be sped up by the addition of certain minerals.

This is an interesting process because the fermentation period causes our organic matter to release nitrogen containing compounds. Certain bacteria and micro-organisms also have the ability to fix nitrogen. These would most certainly be present in our fermentation concoction.

I'll stop short of saying everything, but I think ammonium compounds should be investigated. We should also investigate nitrite/nitrate compounds.

Nitrogen is the seventh most abundant element in the universe. It makes life possible. The air of Earth is composed of approximately 78% nitrogen. We can condense our own secret salt via the volatile essence of life and an excited blue gas. ;)

If you can fix nitrogen, you can obtain the salt of life.

pierre
01-12-2009, 03:44 PM
In "Gold of a Thousand Mornings" Barbault mentions that the Philosopher's Mercury is a clear/white cross shaped crystalline substance.

This crystalline substance rises out of the earth after a long process of nourishment. He used dew and plant sap for nourishment, and later on a red liquid that he called the "blood of the red lion."

He also noted the use of black earth from the hollows of "certain" trees, and that the process of making the mercury appear could be sped up by the addition of certain minerals.

This is an interesting process because the fermentation period causes our organic matter to release nitrogen containing compounds. Certain bacteria and micro-organisms also have the ability to fix nitrogen. These would most certainly be present in our fermentation concoction.

I'll stop short of saying everything, but I think ammonium compounds should be investigated. We should also investigate nitrite/nitrate compounds.

Nitrogen is the seventh most abundant element in the universe. It makes life possible. The air of Earth is composed of approximately 78% nitrogen. We can condense our own secret salt via the volatile essence of life and an excited blue gas. ;)

If you can fix nitrogen, you can obtain the salt of life.

Hi, Aleilius.

Canseliet said that we should activate the terrestrial magnetic salt by his heavenly isomer, or something like that. So if you associate nitrogen with spiritus mundi, you can easily deduce what`s the magnetic salt, or our salamander, in that case.

Regards.

Aleilius
01-12-2009, 10:16 PM
Canseliet said that we should activate the terrestrial magnetic salt by his heavenly isomer, or something like that. So if you associate nitrogen with spiritus mundi, you can easily deduce what`s the magnetic salt, or our salamander, in that case.
Did Canseliet ever publish any of his works, or write a book?

Nitrogen is something we shouldn't overlook. I am 95% convinced of this truth. However, I know the alchemists' were a tricky bunch, so I still have my questions.

We can condense our own secret salt via the volatile essence of life and an excited blue gas.
This is sort of how the earth carries out one of her processes for producing the esteemed salt of life. These two ingredients are both gasses, but one is in an excited state. This excited gas is often associated with thunderstorms.

pierre
01-13-2009, 01:35 PM
Hi, Aleilius.

Did Canseliet ever publish any of his works, or write a book?

Oh,yes; he wrote a book called "L'Alchimie expliquée sur ses textes classiques" and several articles in journals: "Le feu purificateur et son messager apocalyptique" "La quête alchimique du Graal" , etc...

I got these letters, but in Spanish, I could not find them in English, yet.

Aleilius
01-13-2009, 09:36 PM
Ah, thank you Pierre. I can't find them in English either. I don't believe they've been translated yet. IF they have been translated, maybe another member could point me in the right direction.

PodWORLD
01-14-2009, 01:24 AM
The link should lead to a google translation of a Spanish translation of Canseliet article. Hard to find these! If it doesnt work I'll try another way.

Cheers PodWORLD :)

http://66.102.1.113/translate_c?hl=en&sl=es&u=http://www.upasika.com/docs/casteliet/Canseliet%2520Eugene%2520-%2520El%2520fuego%2520purificador.pdf&prev=/search%3Fq%3DLe%2Bfeu%2Bpurificateur%2Bet%2Bson%2B messager%2Bapocalyptique%2Bcanseliet%26hl%3Den%26s afe%3Doff&usg=ALkJrhicjpRjEX7N9Nx4Ush7qwUyanAzLg

PodWORLD
01-14-2009, 01:27 AM
That worked so hopefully this will too.

The first one was - purificateur Le feu et son messager apocalyptique - 1936

This one is - La quête du Graal alchimique - 1965.

Enjoy!

http://66.102.1.113/translate_c?hl=en&sl=es&u=http://www.upasika.com/docs/casteliet/Canseliet%2520Eugene%2520-%2520La%2520busqueda%2520alquimica%2520del%2520Gra al.pdf&prev=/search%3Fq%3DLe%2Bfeu%2Bpurificateur%2Bet%2Bson%2B messager%2Bapocalyptique%2Bcanseliet%26hl%3Den%26s afe%3Doff&usg=ALkJrhg5R8nliw24-yFHlm37lnVKt_oVtQ

PodWORLD
01-14-2009, 01:39 AM
L'Alchimie expliquée sur ses textes classiques is too big a pdf for the google translator in one shift.

However if you do the following you can translate the whole yourself and download to your hard drive. Easier than learning French or Castilian.

This link - http://www.upasika.com/docs/casteliet/Canseliet%20Eugene%20-%20La%20alquimia%20explicada.pdf brings up the Castilian original.

This link - http://translate.google.com/translate_t# takes you to Google translator.

You can then translate a little at a time until you have the whole. Such is the lot of the alchemist.

Hope this helps.

Cheers PodWORLD :)

Aleilius
01-14-2009, 02:01 AM
Hey, thank you very much for this information. It's much appreciated.