PDA

View Full Version : My Introduction

The Doctor
01-29-2015, 12:36 PM
Hi,
I am a chemistry geek by profession and i belong to India.

I am equally interested in spirituality and alchemy too.
I also desire to interact and learn from others of like minded peoples.

I was originally introduced to spirituality through OSHO discourses which gives me a lot of experience of meditation. After that, as my quest begins to expand i found many other peoples of the same line. Currently, I like Sandeep maheswari which you can found on youtube also. I also met one spiritual person from himalayas who told me about my previous births and gave me some spiritual experiences. He also teach me about ayurveda (traditional Indian system of medicine) and also told me little about alchemy by which baser metals can be changed to gold. after that i found a lot of literature (mostly in Sanskrit) which discusses about alchemy.

My goals in joining this forum are to share some of my thoughts and learn the perspective of others. I apologize ahead of time if my communication skills are not good. I will always be respectful so please have patience with me.

My posts will usually be a mixture about alchemy and spirituality. I hope to gain insight from you and if you can gain something too in the process, I will have fulfilled my goals. :o

Andro
01-29-2015, 12:43 PM
Hello Doctor :)

I hope you will enjoy the forums and the vast database accumulated here over the years.

Reading the threads in the Site Related (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/forumdisplay.php?2-Site-Related) section, can be very useful for various logistical & technical tips to help you use and navigate this Forum.

Now please allow me to greet you with the traditional:

http://i861.photobucket.com/albums/ab172/androgynus_album/Whats%20Up%20Doc_zpsqksw6ejw.gif

Welcome to Alchemy Forums!

Dendritic Xylem
01-29-2015, 12:54 PM
Welcome :)

Awani
01-29-2015, 02:41 PM
Welcome to Alchemy Forums!

:cool:

Kiorionis
01-29-2015, 03:12 PM
Welcome!

Along with Ayurveda, have you studied the way of processing metals and herbs? (Rasa Shastra I believe it's called?)

It would be interesting to hear about :)

theFool
01-30-2015, 09:44 AM
Welcome :)

The Doctor
02-05-2015, 11:00 AM
Thank you to you all.

yes, Kiorionis, you are right about the ras shastra... I have read and done work on processing of metals and herbs too... I will discuss about all this in the future discussions. At present, I found little time but soon we will definitely discuss ras shastra :)

The Doctor
02-05-2015, 11:02 AM
Thank you to you all.

yes, Kiorionis, you are right about the ras shastra... I have read and done work on processing of metals and herbs too... I will discuss about all this in the future discussions. At present, I found little time but soon we will definitely discuss ras shastra :)